High School Sex Slaves - Cover

High School Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2000 by JS3729

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our hero can have influence over the minds of people around him, and he takes advantage of it in High school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

I now had two problems to solve before next Friday.

One was Yvonne and Jeannie. They would both want to come with me, but I wanted to tell them no. I needed time with Angie and I wanted to tell her how I felt. My two sisters would take some of that time away from me, and I needed as much as I could get to heal ourselves.

The other problem was Sharon. I truly liked her as a fuck partner, but I had no other feelings for her, and I didn't want to crush her again like her camp experience. This one was going to take help, and I knew just who to ask.

Jeannie and the folks were back from their trip, and the folks were out dancing or something. Jeannie was dating to catch up for lost time. I figured she wouldn't be home until the morning at the earliest.

Yvonne and Steve were visiting over the weekend and I needed to talk to Yvonne. She could help me and I needed some insight on how to handle Angie. I waited for Vonnie and Steve to get home. They arrived and Steve stayed a couple of minutes before saying he had to leave to see his family. I told him to tell Sharon I'd call her later. He smiled and waved.


Vonnie saw Steve back out to his car, and came into the living room. I was waiting.

"Hi sis, I need your wisdom and help. This is a situation I don't have any idea how to handle and Jeannie would be useless." I could see the smile take over her face. I was enjoying the feeling of getting help from my sister.

"You and Steve seem pretty heavy, and I don't want to do anything to sabatoge your relationship, but I need to break up with Sharon. It's not that I don't desire her sexually, its that all I DO desire her for is sex, not any long-term commitment. I realized I love Angie, and I'm going to do best to get the one true love of my life back with me. Do you have any suggestions on how to approach Sharon and cause her the least hurt? You know her probably as well as anybody except Steve and me."

Vonnie came over and kissed me tenderly. I could see the grateful look she gave me. She really wanted to help me, and I hoped she could.

"Oscar, I've been expecting this for months now. You may not have realized it, but everyone else has. You've been comparing everyone you've dated and screwed to Angie, and that was unfair to the other people. When you love someone, they will always be perfect. Sharon has been seeing other guys, too. (that was news to me) Yes, she could see in your eyes and actions that Angie still had your heart. She told me one night after you left that she was glad to be able to share you if only until you woke up and went after Angie. She also said that if Angie was no longer a part of your life, then maybe she could become part." Vonnie paused here and went to get a drink from the refrigerator. I was thinking about what she said, and it made sense somehow. She returned with a soda for me. I gulped it down gratefully.

She continued "Sharon will understand, believe me. She has grown up a lot since she began seeing you, and she knows what its like to love someone who is far away. Don't forget, she was in love with a boy she met in summer camp until he turned out to be a drug user. Now, are you going to finally settle with Angie like we want you to? She was the best thing that ever happened to you, and you were a happy soul when she was with you. I want to see that soul again, especially if my adopted sister was with you. (Adopted sister???) Yes, Angie and I talked frequently when you were out. (Another one of my screwups - Angie could see how nice my sister was, when I couldn't) I began to think of her as a sister, and I always hoped that "in-law" would be tagged on to the end." She sat back in her chair waiting for my response.

I was floored. My sister was way ahead of me again, and I felt foolish. I knew that I had to tell Sharon tonight, and not let it go on longer. I also knew that I needed to stop screwing all the other girls I had been screwing on a regular basis. My love should be for Angie only, not spread out across the entire town.

"Vonnie, once again I feel like crap. You know me better than I know myself, and how could I have ever ignored you like I did? Do you have any idea how Angie will react when she sees me? It has been over a year and that's a lot of time to make up. I know how I feel, but I'd be crushed if she didn't feel the same anymore."

She gave me a look of sadness and continued "If you had asked me that six months ago, I'd have said you had nothing to worry about. But I haven't heard from her in six months myself. She used to call me once a week to ask how you were doing and whether you'd found anyone else. I told her about Sharon, and she stopped calling. She probably thinks she's lost you and she just wants to say goodbye face to face. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. You better know what you're gonna tell her, or you may fail again. I know something else that you don't know, but I promised Angie on Dad's grave that I wouldn't tell you until she could tell you herself. If I can read you, you'll love the surprise, but I warn you, its something serious and you need to be prepared for that. Now, go upstairs and call Sharon. The longer you put this off, the harder it will be for you." She got up and went to her room. "Oh by the way, when do Jeannie and I need to be ready for the wedding?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.