High School Sex Slaves - Cover

High School Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2000 by JS3729

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our hero can have influence over the minds of people around him, and he takes advantage of it in High school.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Angie wanted to fuck only me, and I loved screwing her, but I wanted more. I had this power, and I wanted to find out just how far I could go. I asked Angie who of her girlfriends might be a good candidate for my next effort. She looked at me as if I'd asked her to cut her own throat.

"Don't worry, honey (I'd been calling her that since that first time), I still want you, but I need to test my powers. I've never tried them on a girl that didn't know me yet, and I want to see if I can succeed. I wish I knew a lesbian. That would be a real good test. If I could make her want to fuck me, I'd know my powers were very strong. Did any of your girlfriends ever come on to you, or tell you they liked girls rather than guys?"

Angie blushed and stammered for a moment. "Well. sweetheart (her term for me), a couple of my girlfriends asked me for sex, but I turned them down. But both of them like guys too. In fact, one of them asked me if you were as good as advertised. I just smiled and told her yes. But my cousin, Janie, is a full, fledged girl lover. She had been after me for years, and she's asked my girlfriends, too. We tried to set her up on a date with a guy, but she stood him up to fuck another girl in her school. She lives on the other side of town. I could invite her for the weekend if you want me too. Just make sure you keep me happy at the same time."

Thanks, honey. No way, will I let you go without. Why don't you watch? You might find it fun. Who knows, you may even like girls too."

"Not likely with this equipment down here available to me. But I'll watch anyway. I don't want anybody stealing my guy, especially when I can prevent it."

That last remark would have normally irritated me, but with Angie, I felt good that she felt that strongly. Angie was a great fuck, and since that first time, she went out of her way to make me feel good whenever we screwed. She would get books on techniques and she picked Jeannie's mind for all her knowledge. What a girl!

That weekend came, and I was not prepared for her cousin. I expected a dyke that looked like all those pictures and videos you see. You know, short hair, dressed in men's pants and maybe even wearing chains and such. Janie was cheerleader material. She was blonde, blue-eyed with great legs. Not much on top, but she didn't need it. She had the sexiest voice, and she dripped the promise of sexual desire. How could this vision be attracted to only girls? The guys in her school must have been as frustrated with her as our guys were with Angie. I hoped I could change that this weekend. Angie introduced us, and her distaste for males was readily apparent.

"What is he doing here? I thought it was just us girls, this weekend." The disappointment in her voice was crystal clear. I figured she wanted to work Angie into bed with her, and my presence thwarted those plans. I intended to have her bed someone, and that someone was me.

"Hi Janie, I'm Oscar, and Angie invited me over too. She seemed to think I'd like meeting you."

The venom in her answer was unmistakable. "Why would she ever think that? She knows how I feel. Well, I guess I have to put up with it. What is he to you, anyway, Angie?"

"He's my boyfriend, and, yes, my lover too." Angie sounded proud. I was too.

"Your WHAT??? I thought you didn't like or want sex, and certainly not from a boy." She spit the word 'boy' out, and she looked shocked. I guess she wanted to get into Angie's panties as bad as I did. Angie noticed and gave me a 'what did I tell you' look.

Janie stalked off to her room and slammed the door. Angie turned to me and shrugged her shoulders. "She's wanted to fuck me for years. I think she's in love with me, and this has to hurt her. Please don't make her hate me. She's still family and I do like her as person, but never as a lover. Why should I, I have you, don't I?"

"Angie, my work is cut out for me. I don't intend to change her preferences, I just want her to be open to the possibilities a male can give her. You know, I'd never hurt anybody, but she needs to at least feel a cock in her pussy so she can decide if she's really a lesbian or bi-sexual. Do you know if she's ever done anything with a boy?"

"Never, as far as I know. She has at least three or four guys ask her out a week, but she just laughs at them. She even makes a point to try to steal the best looking girls in her school and convert them to girl-girl sex. I don't care for her doing that, but that's the way she is. Still want to try her?" Angie looked at me like it was a lost cause. I kinda felt the same way, but I liked a challenge, and this was sure a challenge.

"One last thing, honey. I want to try to put a trigger in your head that will let me know if anything bad is happening with you. I have a feeling that Janie is going to try something with you, and you might not like it. By the way, where is Brad (her brother)? I haven't seen him all day."

"Go ahead. It won't hurt me will it? (I shook my head no, I'd done this to Jeannie and my parents already). Brad is on a date but he should be back shortly, why do you ask?"

"He might be able to help you if you need him. Besides, if we can make Janie like guys, he might want to sample her too. I've already put the trigger in - you didn't feel anything did you?" She shook her head no, and then smiled at me. She motioned me to her bedroom and I followed eagerly. This was always something to look forward to, and meeting Janie made me horny in spite of her demeanor. Angie would just have to help me with my horniness. Looking at her face, she was just as horny as I was. Call me later!


That next morning, the trigger I put in Angie's head went off like a rocket. I wondered what was happening. Following the waves, I found myself in front of Angie's room. Her parents were working, but Brad was still here. I wondered where he was. I wondered if Janie was any part of the trigger response. I tried Angie's door. It was locked, like I suspected. Angie had given me a key long ago, so I used it and opened the door slowly and as quietly as I could. The sight I saw made my skin crawl.

Janie had tied up both Angie and Brad. She was naked (nice ass) in front of Angie and was licking her cunt. Angie did not look like she was enjoying any of it. She had a look of fear. But what really pissed me off was what Janie had done to Brad. She had tied him naked in a chair facing her and Angie. She had tied his cock and balls back behind him, so that if he tried to get erect, he would be in extreme pain. He was gagged (as was Angie) and he looked to BE in extreme pain. Hell, the scene with Janie and Angie was giving me an erection, and I was mad as hell at Janie. Brad couldn't see me from the chair, but Angie did. She was looking at me with pleading eyes. Brad caught it and looked my way too. I had to stop this right now. I will not have people I'm not infuencing forced into sex, especially sex they don't want.

I thought at Janie "Stop that right now. Angie's cunt now tastes like shit, and the more you lick it the worse it will taste. You can't stand the idea of forcing someone into sex anymore, and you will untie Angie and Brad right now!!!" I sent that message over and over into her brain. She paused in her licking and made a face. She went back down and made another face. She tried and tried, but the pussy juice (what there was of it) made her ill. She was resisting me but I finally won. She untied Angie and went over to untie Brad. Angie ran to me and hugged me tightly. Brad slapped Janie hard as soon as his hands were free.

"What the hell did you do that for, bitch? I've never done anything to you. I've never come on to you. I knew you were a lezzie, and I didn't want anything to do with you. Why the hell did you force yourself on Angie? You want her, fine, but she needs to want you too, and thank God Oscar was here, or who knows what might have happened." He had grabbed both of Janie's hands and was holding them very tight. Janies's small breasts were bobbing up and down as she struggled, and she was cursing Brad and me with words I had never heard before. I was pissed and so was Brad. But Angie was madder than either of us and she left me and went over to Janie with a look of pure disgust on her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.