Looking Older - Cover

Looking Older

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: Two girls go into an adult party and become the entertainment

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Size   .

My best friend Julie and I were always together, getting into trouble and having fun. In school we were known as the "Two Pranksters". In class we would cheat on test together and usually get the same failing grade. We were in all the same classes which drove the teachers absolutely crazy. We even wore the exact size clothes and swapped our clothes so often that we didn't know for sure who owned what. At some of the school dances we would sneak off and swap dresses just to confuse our dates. Naturally whenever Julie dared me to do something, I just couldn't possibly refuse. But then I would turn around and dare her to do something even more outrages to get even. That was our way of making sure we didn't dare each other into something really bad.

Last summer Julie dared me to steal some make-up at the mall. Naturally I dared her to take some candy. Needless to say we got caught and our parents grounded us for one month. We also had to apologize to the store owner. Three months ago on a school sponsored trip to the city museum I dared Julie to moon some old people in a car that was passing the school bus. The next day at school Julie and I were called into the vice-principals office and introduced to the old couple. That little escapade cost us two weeks detention.

A couple of weeks ago Julie had the wildest dare yet. Her parents were driving up to her older sister's college to visit with her over the weekend. Julie suggested that I ask my parents if I could stay over at her house for the weekend. My parents were more than happy to say yes. We were always staying at each others homes anyhow. I didn't mention to my Mom or Dad that we would be there alone. The way I figured it we were both 15, so what difference did it make. The plan was to get dressed up and sneak out to a party.

Friday afternoon I walked over to Julie's house. Then she hit me with the bombshell. Not only were we going to a party, but were were going to a wild adult party she had heard about across town. I reminded Julie that we didn't drive or have ID's. Julie explained we would take her Moms Ford Escort and she had "borrowed" her sisters drivers license. Julie decided we needed to look older than 15. We put our hair up in curls. Next we borrowed tons of make-up from her Moms vanity. We did our eyes and nails plus some of the reddish lipstick we could find. Next we went into Julie's sisters closet to find something sleek and sexy. Julie put on this blue mini-dress that was supposed to be form fitting. We took a pair of falsies from her Moms dresser and a pair of her Dads socks to fill out the top. After she put on some panty hose and black colored heels she looked hot! Definitely about 23 years old not 15. We found a red mini-dress that flared out from the waist that fit me okay. Some folded cloth hankies and another pair of socks filled out my top just fine. While going threw her sisters old dresser we found lots of silky pretties including a red colored garter and stocking set. After I put those on, I felt incredibly older and red hot sexy. Red high heels and a long string of fake pearls finished my look.

We looked at each other in a full length mirror. Perhaps a little to much lipstick and eye shadow. I reminded Julie not to bend over very far with her dress unless she felt daring. I wondered aloud how her older sister walked around and sat while wearing these clothes. Julie reminded me not to twirl to fast while dancing or everybody would see my red stocking tops.

It took us about 20 minutes to get across town. I was nervous and giggling the whole time. It was exciting to appear older and being dressed sexy. We arrived and went up to the door of the house. The place was huge and the music was rocking. After knocking we were let in without any questions. The place was filled with the older college crowd and locals. Everybody was drinking and having a great time. Most of the women were wearing clothes just like ours and appeared to be about 20-25 years old. We fit right in and started dancing. It seemed like every guy in the place wanted to dance with us. After a while Julie came up to me and was laughing hysterically. It seems this drunk guy was dancing with her and feeling up her "breast " the whole time. He didn't seem to notice that he was squeezing foam rubber. Twice when I sat down to rest, men sat with me and immediately started to make out. I explained to Julie that one guy wanted me to go out back with him and suck his cock. We both screamed "YUK!!" and cracked up laughing. Later I saw Julie standing up against a wall with some older guy around 25, kissing her hard and moving his hands quickly up her legs. I tried to move across the large room but it was so crowded I soon lost sight of her. After a while I gave up and went to use the bathroom. When I went inside Julie was already there. She was excited and told me how this man was making out with her right on the dance floor. He was strong and easily pinned her against the wall. The guy had his hand under her dress and was rubbing her pussy furiously all the time giving her the wildest and wettest French kiss ever. Then he said "lets do it Baby" and pushed her into a large closet. Julie said at that point she got really scared , since we are both still virgins, and didn't know how to get out of that jam. The guy dropped his pants and his penis was already hard. Julie freaked out when he put her hand onto his dick. Neither one of us had ever seen an erect adult penis, never mind touch one. Anyhow she got this idea to start rubbing his dick. After a while the guy started to moan so she used both her hands to jerk him off. The next thing she new the guy was shooting gobs of cum onto her thigh. Before the guy had a chance to recover she left the closet and ran to the bathroom. That was about when I came in. She was wiping off the cum from her thighs with a wet face cloth. We both stared at all the gooey cum as I wiped her clean. The pantyhose left a large wet water stain but we new it would dry soon. We giggled for what seemed hours before leaving the bathroom.

By now the party seemed to be really getting wild. The music seemed even louder and many couples were laying every where, making out. I saw numerous people heading upstairs or out back of the house. Julie dared me to do something really exciting. I reminded her that she had almost just lost her virginity. Julie laughed and double dared me, saying she was all right and I would be too. The noise was so loud we could hardly hear each other.

We turned to a group of guys that were cheering about something. Suddenly I saw a bra tossed high in the air. Shortly after that a completely naked woman run past us with almost every body in the place cheering her. She was laughing and making no attempt to cover herself. She grabbed a can of beer and ran upstairs with three guys right behind her. Julie pointed to a couple that were slow dancing very close to each other. The guy just had on his underwear and the girl was topless. Nobody was paying them any attention. The crowd let out a large roar and another woman ran past us trying not to spill her drink and put her tank top back on at the same time. She accidentally ran into Julie knocking her down. The girl quickly disappeared. A couple of women helped Julie up and then shouted "She's next!". Almost 20 men and women converged on Julie and started to strip her. There were hands all over her. Before I could get by her side, I saw the blue mini-dress get tossed over peoples heads. Poor Julie was standing there in her heavily padded bra, pantyhose and high heels. She was trying to cover herself and laugh at the same time.

I picked up Julie's dress just as she lost her bra and fled out of the room. Someone yelled "take it all off" and the crowd chased after yet another woman. The guys were now yelling for Cong... King Cong. As I crossed the room I watched this beautiful girl with long blonde hair lay across a small table. One of her friends gave her a drink while her other friends lifted up the back of her dress and slid her panties completely off. The guys came up and held her legs apart. The whole crowd was yelling for King Cong, so I started yelling to. Just then a black man build like a football player, stepped up behind the blonde. The crowd was going wild with cheering and so was I, even though I wasn't sure why. The crowd went quiet as the man dropped his pants and slowly pulled down his underwear. I saw my very first male cock and it was jet black, shiny and huge! The crowd started chanting...Cong...Cong...Cong. The black man moved up between the girls wide stretched legs. Her friends gave her another drink and asked if she was ready. She nodded her head yes and everybody went crazy. The black man had been stroking his cock and it was getting larger by the second. He started to work his hips forward, slowly at first and then faster. The blonde girl took another hard drink and let out a large groan. By now half that black monster cock was disappearing into the girl with every thrust. The man let out a large gorilla type scream and his cock was gone from sight, completely in the girl. The crowd was screaming with enthusiasm. He slowly pulled his cock out of her. It was glistening wet and made a plopping noise as he pulled out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.