Gas Station - Cover

Gas Station

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: Two teens try to trick a tough biker out of money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Rough   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

About a month ago my best friend Julie had talked me into sneaking out to a party. Later I learned it was an adult party with a reputation for being really wild. Even though Julie and I are only 15 years old and sophomores in high school, we have an adventurous streak. Everybody at the party assumed Julie and I were in our 20's and we were dressed to look older. Actually we were dressed to look as sexy and hot as possible. As it turned out I had sex for the first time at the party, with the sophomore class nerd, Jimmy. He was blind folded and didn't have any idea who the girl was. Moments after Jimmy had cum all over my stomach, a guy called King Cong stepped between my legs and started to have intercourse with me. He was a large black man build like a football star and his cock was shiny black and huge. That was why they called him King Cong. Next thing I knew everybody, including Julie was cheering him on and I immediately lost my cherry in a big way! Later that night I told Julie it was my turn to dare her and promised her my dare would be more outrageous than what had happened to me earlier that evening.

A short distance from our home was a corner gas station and combination small garage. The guy that owned and operated the gas station was an angry looking biker named Claw. He was called Claw because two fingers were missing on his left hand. He was about 45 years old with a pot belly and full scraggly beard. He seemed to always be drinking a beer and naturally drove a Harley Davidson Chopper. All the kids were scared of him and he would growl at them whenever they got to close. Except us young girls. He would sit in a chair out front of the gas station and invite us to sit on his lap. One time he offered a chance for Julie or I to sit on his lap. We both yelled no way. Then he said we were right and offered us a softer place to sit on. He stuck out his tongue. That was his version of fun.

I decided to put my plan into action. First I found out from the guys at school, that Claw lived alone with his large black Labrador dog, about two miles out of town in an old cabin. Next I walked past the gas station yesterday and yelled to Claw that my friend Julie wasn't afraid of him and was more woman than he could handle. He told me to bring my friend over to his place Friday night and he would fuck both our brains out. I could tell that he didn't believe we would ever show up. When I told Julie she practically flipped out. She said the guy was to big, to mean, to fat and to ugly. He always seemed dirty and smelled of old grease and gasoline. All the next week Julie and I made a point of walking past the gas station to tease him. Each time our talk would get braver and more daring. On Tuesday I lifted the front of Julie's skirt up and Claw got a quick peek at some light blue panties. By Wednesday he was offering us $50 dollars to go into the back room with him. That night Julie and I talked seriously about the $50 dollars. That was more money than either one of us had ever had. We both agreed that Claw would want more from us than conversation. Nevertheless we were back at the gas station the next day strutting our stuff. Before we left, Claw held up 5 twenty dollar bills and said it was all ours. He was saying to us, for a few minutes with him we would be plenty rich. He didn't have to tell us twice. $100 dollars was

more than our fathers brought home from work every week. That night I could tell Julie really wanted to get her hands on that money. We talked about new clothes, going to the movies and lots of stuff. Finally Julie hatched a plan that we go along far enough to get the $100 dollars and then run like hell. We figured he couldn't say anything to no one and we would give the station a wide birth for a long time after that. On Friday we teased Claw again but this time we hinted that maybe if things went okay we might come back later that evening.

Later we agreed to come back at 6 PM. It didn't get dark till almost 0830 PM and Claw kept the gas station open till 8:00. This was part of our plan. We wouldn't get into as much trouble because in addition to being with us he would also have to take care of customers that wanted gasoline. Our plan seemed foolproof. That afternoon, unknown to Julie, I went to a local pawn store and bought something special I would need for tonight. Later, at Julie's house we got dressed to walk by the gas station. I wore a green print dress with loafers and matching dark green knee socks. The hem on my dress stopped just above my knees. It was a pretty outfit and very typical of girls my age. Julie wore a pretty white blouse that buttoned in the front. Blue plaid skirt with matching dark blue knee socks and black low heel shoes. Her skirt hem was short about two inches above her knees. It was her blouse that really stood out. Lots of lace in the front and on the sleeves. Several times as we were getting ready we thought about chickening out. Julie made me swear that I would stay with her and at the first sign of real trouble we would both split. Julie asked if this dare was my idea to get even with her about last month? I told her it was and reminded her that I had lost my virginity and now it was her turn. Julie thought just showing him her pussy or maybe at the most letting him touch her, would be about as far as she could go. I said no way, you have to have intercourse. On the way over to the gas station we were both nervous.

Finally we stood in front. Claw said we were foxes and looked damn good. Good enough to eat. By now my knees were knocking loudly. A car pulled in so Claw told us to go way back into the garage. There was a room back there. Parts of cars and junk was everywhere. We carefully worked our way to the rear of the garage and found the room. I was surprised at how quiet it was in the room considering the noise from passing cars and people just outside. The room was dark with no window. There was an old Army cot against the wall covered with old blankets. Small TV, electric coffee pot and a cupboard with some food in it. A large opened bag of dry dog food was partially spilled on the floor. It looked as if Claw slept here some nights instead of going home. A noise startled me and suddenly Claw was standing in the door. His large dog growling at his side. He called the dog Shit-head and told him to shut up, that we were friends. We joked that Shit-head was a funny name for a dog. Claw wasn't laughing. I suppose for a serious biker, Shit-head was a good name. Claw wanted to know if we were a couple of cock teasers or ready for a real man. Just then a bell clanged as a car drove in for gas. While Claw was gone we tried to make friends with Shit-head. He was the biggest Black Labrador dog that I had ever seen.

After a few minutes Claw returned. He dragged a chair and old beer barrel into the room for us to sit on. He said if we were really serious, to show him our twats. Julie and I just stood there with dumb looks on our face. Claw snapped at me to hold up the front of Julie's skirt so he could see some young snatch. He startled me so much that without even thinking I quickly lifted the front of her plaid skirt. He was shouting Fucking-A and getting excited. Even Shit-head started to bark so Claw kicked him out of the room and told him to lay down. He wanted to see mine next and had Julie lift the front of my dress. It was a silly sight with us standing there holding up each others clothes and showing this creep our underwear. He then told us to take the underwear off. Julie wanted to see the money first. Claw took out five new twenty dollar bills and placed them on the TV set. It seemed to take us forever, but slowly we pulled our underpants down and off. He placed them in his pocket. That was when the bell clanged again and he had to take car of another car. Julie wanted to take the money right now and run. The dog came back in and started to jump on us like dogs do. He even stuck his cold nose between my legs and sniffed until I pushed him away. He then went to Julie and sniffed her. She was having problems pushing the dog away because of his size and weight. We quickly decided to let Claw see our twats and when the next car stopped for gas, we would run away. Just then Claw stepped back in and once again pushed Shit-head out of the room.

Perhaps just to test us, Claw stepped up to Julie and started to squeeze her right boob. Granted neither one of us had much in the breast department. Tiny pear shaped breast capped with large nipples. Julie just stood there frozen in place so Claw unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her training bra up out of the way. He started to suck hard on her nipple like a baby hungry for milk. When he took his mouth off her nipple it was dark red and swollen stiff. Claw looked at me and with his left hand lifted up my dress. He ordered me to hold my dress up and I did. He placed his left hand with the three fingers, right on my pussy and started to rub me. He told Julie to sit on the cot and lean back against the radiator. He briefly stared at my sparse patch of pubic hair and gave the hairs a tug with his fingers. That made him laugh loudly. Next he turned all his attention to Julie. He lifted and pulled her skirt all the way to her waist. Sort of bunched it up around her stomach. He slowly spread her legs wide. I couldn't believe what he did next. He spread open the small pink lips of her outer pussy, bent over her and started to lick her with his tongue. He went at it like a wild man and soon Julie was moving all over the bed. she couldn't keep her hips from moving. Soon he lifted his head up and told Julie she was going to earn the money. He looked at me and said I was dessert. I looked down at Julie and saw that she was completely turned on by the licking. As small as her pussy is, it wasnow bright red and swollen completely open and I could almost see the opening of her hole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.