Aunt Sue - Cover

Aunt Sue

by Hrdrob

Copyright© 1999 by Hrdrob

Incest Sex Story: She is hot, her friends too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I am not at all ashamed of the fact that I had an incestuous relationship with my aunt Sue. As a matter of fact if it wasn't for her getting married and moving to England it probably would still be going on.

I have since moved on but I do still think about her from time to time. Not just the sex but the dirty little things that transpired between us before we actually did have sex. I am haunted by those great memories and I have decided to write them down.

To make a long story short. My parents were in the middle of a divorce and they decided it was best for me to stay with my aunt Sue during those tough times. I had no idea what my parents were going through at the time. They just told me that they were going on a cruise and I was to stay with Sue for the summer.

I loved going to Aunt Sue's. She had a great house and a huge pool. So I didn't mind there decision and couldn't wait to get there. My Aunt was in her forties with long black hair a dark eyes. She was different than all of my other aunts and uncles, probably because she was single and a bit on the loony side. My dad once told me that she was crazy because she burned all of her brain cells in the seventies. At the time I had no clue of what he was talking about.

My parents acted as if nothing was wrong when they put me on the plane and kissed me good-bye. The fact that they hated each other never crossed my mind. Two hours later I was greeted by my favorite aunt. She smiled at me knowingly, I could see in her eyes that she felt sad about something. She hugged me for a long time and said she was so glad that I was staying with her for the entire summer. I was too.

On the ride to her house, we talked about everything that had been happening in our lives. Well almost everything. I didn't tell her that I had discovered masturbation the year before with two of my friends while we peeked into my neighbors window. Allthough I could tell her anything, I decided that part of my life should stay secret. The first week, I think the only time I came out of my aunt's pool was to eat and sleep. She joked that I was part fish and part man every time I would come in with pruned hands and chlorine matted hair.

One day I was splashing around in the pool and my aunt was sun bathing soundly on a towel in the grass. I had not masturbated since I left home and the sight of her, in her bathing suit stirred my penis to erection.

She was a chunky woman with big features. Her ass and legs were thick and soft looking and her breast were big and bouncy. I swam to the edge of the pool and took in this beautiful sight. She seemed to be asleep so I took this opportunity to ogle her tanned body for what seemed like hours.

Her bikini bottoms were tight on her chunky ass, which I would later in life find out to be cellulite. It was sexy to me and my cock ached to touch her soft skin. I wanted to rub my penis all over her legs.

I rubbed my cock through my swim trunks as I watched my aunt sleep in the sun. It was then that I noticed something amazing. Her ass cheeks squeezed together tightly for about two seconds, then relaxed. With my eyes opened wide, I watched her ass cheeks tighten and then relax several times. Each time she squeezed her cheeks together I envisioned my hard cock rubbing her there. I was losing my breath as she seemed to speed up. Her cheeks jiggled every time she released and they would squeeze together tighter. The tight bikini began to crawl up on her ass and I could see more of her ass twitching. Each time she released the tension of her cheeks, I was able to see her crotch area. I could see her puffy lips of her pussy and alot of dark black hair peeking out of the sides of her bikini. I concluded that she was having a sex dream and that somehow she was masturbating in her sleep.

I only rubbed my penis a couple of times before I shot off into my shorts. The thought of my aunt masturbating this way was electric. I wish that I knew what she was dreaming about as my cock hardened again. Her ass pulled together tight again, this time for a long time and when they finally released I saw her whole body twitch several times, then relax totally to where there was no movement at all.

Needless to say, I masturbated more than ever, thinking about that for the next couple of weeks. I began to spy on her every chance I got. I realized that my aunt was the sexiest woman alive.

My aunt was a fun woman and had lots of friends that would come over and sit about in the living room talking for hours. It was one of these friends that would change my whole life.

One day I was spying through my blinds as I watched my aunt and her friends lay out beneath my window. I was naked and stroking my penis with some of my aunts hand lotion. I was in heaven. All of her friends were similar in the sense that they had thick bodies. I loved to watch them jiggle each time they laughed or moved. I was especially excited today because my aunt was wearing a white bikini and I could see her dark bush underneath. I could even make out some of her hair sticking out the sides. That was so sexy. " Oh! Im so sorry!," A loud shocked voice rang in my ears almost like it was coming from an end of a tunnel somewhere.

When I turned around, penis in hand, I saw my aunts friend Darlene standing in my door way. I was mortified. My orgasm had already started and allthough I stopped stroking, my sperm spurted out uncontrollably. " Oh my!," was all she could say as I grunted the final squirts onto the carpet. " Oh, Todd! I am so sorry," She said as she looked at my throbbing cock

I stood there in shock, not wanting to believe this was happening. But it was. Everything was very real. I was caught masturbating by one of my aunts friends. The most humiliating part was that I had been peeping on them.

She must have seen my horrified look of embarrassment because her shocked expression changed to a sympathetic more understanding look. " It's okay Todd. I shouldn't have invaded your privacy. It's all my fault," She said with a hint of a smile. " This will be are secret. Okay?,"

I just stood there, as she closed the door and left me alone. My heart was pumping out loud. I thought Iwould never be able to look at her again.

I watched as Darlene sat back down in the chair beside my aunt. I began wondering if what she had said about being are secret and I started to relax a little. Thats until I saw her whisper into my Aunts ear. My aunts expression changed and her jaw dropped open. Darlene pulled away from my aunts ear with a wicked smile and they both looked up to my window.

Allthough they couldn't see me, there eyes pushed me back, away from the window like a powder keg exploding in my face. I felt terrible. I sat on my bed and listened to everything that they talked about for the rest of the day. I was surprised and relieved some what that they hadn't brought up the fact that there was a 14 year old boy in a window above them pumping his cock while he ogled there bodies.

After my aunts friends left I heard her call for me to come down to dinner. It was at that point that I began to wonder if it was possible for a boy my age to die of a heart attack. I went downstairs trying to cover up the shame I felt with my normal look. It was impossible. I felt like the word pervert was written in bright red on my forehead. " Todd?, What's wrong honey?," I heard my Aunt ask like nothing had even happened. I was a little relieved but that word was still on my forehead. I could feel it. Flashing now like a neon sign. <pervert> Flash <pervert> " Nothing, just tired, I guess," I replied " Well, I hope your okay, you don't feel sick, do you?," She asked with concern

Sick? Thats exactly how I felt but not in the sense that she meant. I told her I was fine and made it through dinner without having a nervous breakdown. I wanted to know what Darlene had told my Aunt but I would never be able to know.

The next morning I woke up early to moaning sounds coming from across the hall in my aunts room. I moved with cat like stealth, into the hall way outside of her door. It was cracked and I could see inside.

On the bed was my aunt Sue with her legs spread wide and her hand was moving over her dark, hairy mound above her pink pussy. I watched as she rubbed herself. Her body was moving in ways that excited me. Her ass would raise off the bed and her back would arch as if she was fucking an entity. She was moving her face left and right, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. One hand squeezed her right breast as the other roamed up and down her pussy. At one point she opened her thick pussy lips with two fingers and pumped her ass off the bed into the air. I could see that there was alot of moisture down there, mixed with her black pubic hair and her skin.

I don't know how long I stood there watching my Aunt masturbate but when I felt my body lock up and my balls release hot fluid into my shorts I quickly retreated to the bathroom. I took a shower and masturbated again wondering what her wet pussy would taste like. I fantasized about licking all her sticky cum off her pussy as she wiggled her ass over my face. I squirted another hot load of come down the drain and finished my shower.

Breakfast was made and my aunt was on her exercise bike when I came down stairs. She wasn't facing me and I took a long look at her ass cheeks jiggling over the seat. She was wearing shorts that could in no way hide her luscious mounds of flesh. I made a mental note to myself to smell the seat of the bike when she was done.

Throughout the next couple of weeks I was in a state of constant arousal. I was masturbating 5 to 6 times a day and my cock was sore from all the attention. I Had seen my aunt masturbate herself every morning through the door that she left part way open. I also noticed that she was wearing less clothes around the house and was graced with seeing her pale white tits more than once hanging loosely when she bent over. Her pussy hair was always peeking out of the sides of her bikini's and it drove me nuts.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.