Desire - Cover

Desire

by Hrdrob

Copyright© 1999 by Hrdrob

Incest Sex Story: She likes teasing him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"Ned? NEDD? " the Brown eyed, tan skinned woman shouted after her words and worries were ignored the first time from her husband.

"What? oh, ok...ok... now what is it again you wanted to tell me" like an asshole, farting but with words, Ned managed to calm his wife.

" he's been doing JACKOFF!" Jin shouted this time, her Korean eyes full of fire burned into her lifeless husband.

"Jack off?" he asked almost in an ignoring manner. Folding his newspaper, just right, careful not to ruin the crossword puzzle. A ritual he performed every morning at breakfast.

Ned really did not want to hear this. He just wanted to eat his breakfast and go to work. He was never good with dealing with issues such as this.

"Yes! I catch him do jackoff yesterday in bedroom!" Jin's tone had calmed but her eyes were wide and concerned.

" well, next time, why dont you just knock?" he concluded, feeling like the worlds best problem solver, three time running champion.

"IN MY BED, you stupid ( the rest is in Korean)*&^%$#@!*&^%

"in our bed?" he squinted his eyes not wanting to imagine the scene.

"Yes, I walk in to fold clothes, he there...

"Honey , Im late...can we talk about this some other time?" Ned smacked a kiss on his beautiful wives full lips and grabbed his crossword and left.

Jin stood in the same spot and wondered about how fast her husband could do that and if he really even loved her at all.

They had not had sex in a year or so and when they did she remembered it to be somewhat of a disaster. Ned had only pleased himself when they did have sex, leaving her to her own devices to satisfy her needs.

She was 43 but just beginning to show her age. Her hips had widened and her ass, thighs had started showing signs of cellulite. She had also noticed that men didn't look at her as much anymore at the grocery store and her sex life was a mess. She realized she was lonely and very alone.

Jin finished her breakfast and looked at the clock.

"SHIT" she scolded herself as she ran through the kitchen, into the foyer below the stairs.

"Jason?... you late! hurry!!!" she bellowed into the upper floor.

She waited silently for movement but nothing. Dead silence, the same silence that drove her crazy everyday.

Jin ascended the stairs, her ass and thighs jiggling but still showing signs of muscle underneath. Her shorts had ridden up into her crack but her panties still held her voluptuous soft cheeks from spilling out. She didn't go out much so she wore what was comfortable to her. Usually the terry cloth shorts and a loose T-shirt and almost never a bra. Her breast were full but not large and without the 34 b cup bra her nipples could rub the cotton and sometimes be stimulating.

Jin stood outside of her 15 year olds sons door and thought about the last time she had entered a room unannounced. She had been shocked to find her son naked on her bed masturbating a very erect penis.

Sure she had read and heard from radio talk shows that boys his age do it allot and that it is normal but, why on her bed was the problem she had.

She stood there thinking and couldn't help wonder if he was in his bed right now doing it to himself.


Jason was still in bed and very aware of the time. Although he didn't want to miss the bus, there were some things that had to be done first.

He lay there in his single bed naked, legs apart and pounding his young cock with his right hand in a quick fashion. The Vaseline made his cock and closed fist shine in the morning light.

Jason had been masturbating since he was 12 and now at 15 considered himself a pro. He had many fantasies but one he could not dismiss was thinking about his mother. Sure, there were others but his ultimate orgasms always came from envisioning his mom in his bed using her manicured hands or even her feet to stroke him off.

He didn't know where he got the idea of thinking about feet during his masturbation sessions but for some reason it intensified his orgasms immensely.

Jin quietly turned the knob and opened her sons door ignoring the advice from her husband. She was not surprised as she was the first time when she peered in on her sons bed and saw him jerking his boy cock relentlessly. His eyes were shut and his expression seemed to be a mix of frustration and pleasure. She felt a flicker of excitement in her pussy as she watched her sons hips start to buck and his ass cheeks tighten. ( oh my! he cummin!) she thought as she watched stream after stream of sweet boy jism squirt out of his small hard cock onto his chest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.