Warm Mom - Cover

Warm Mom

by Hut Stricklin

Copyright© 1999 by Hut Stricklin

Incest Sex Story: Stuck at home in a snow storm, a mother and son come together in a way they shouldn't.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

I'm a mature young man aged 14 years. Mom and I live alone together and are very close. I'm able to discuss anything with her and feel assured that she won't be judgmental or negative. Mom is a hard worker and provides well for us. We are both affectionate and we hug each other frequently. I have many time had sexual thoughts about mom, but I knew that was normal and never discussed them with her.

One day last winter we had a terrible blizzard. Power lines were damaged and we were stranded by the huge drifts. Our heat was lost because of the power failure and it began getting real cold when the sun set.

The fire in the fireplace barely kept the temperature above freezing. We knew we were going to be snowed in for at least two or three days. We got to talking about Eskimos and how they slept together , sharing body warmth, to keep from freezing. When it got time to go to bed, mom suggested that we sleep together because she didn't know how cold it was going to be and, without heat, we should act like Eskimos.

I finished brushing my teeth and changing before mom did. I got under the covers and waited. When she came out of the bathroom, she had a long flannel night dress on. She rushed toward the bed saying that she hoped I had warmed it up for her. She got under the covers and cuddled up to me. I rolled toward her and we hugged face to face.

Soon our legs were entwined and I felt real warm lying next to mother. My penis was pressed against her lower stomach. Every time she moved it grew. Before long I had a full fleged hard on. Mom didn't pull away at all. We just continued hugging. I don't know how long it was before I began a slow grinding and moved a little lower so that my hardness was against her pubic mound, but she lifted her leg over my hip and pressed toward me. I was a virgin and didn't know what to do, but what I was doing felt real good. When I lowered my hand, I was surprised to feel her bare thigh. I caressed her thigh for a while and eventually I was rubbing her bare ass. I fully expected her to stop me any second, but I had to keep exploring. It felt too good to stop.

I got the idea that it would feel good to have my penis between her legs so I pulled a little away and freed my seven inch hard on from my pajamas and positioned it between her legs. Her night dress was up to her waist by now. All this time she never said a word nor made a move to stop me, but she didn't really do any thing to show she was participating.

The top of my dick was now against her slit and as I slowly pumped my hips, I could feel that she was getting wetter. After several minutes of caressing her ass and sliding my prick along her slippery slit, mom began to react. Her hips began slowly pumping. As we continued, I began trying to find her opening. My lack of experience was apparent and, to my surprise, mom reached down and guided my penetration with her hand.

It felt incredible and I began coming within seconds. But I didn't get soft afterward. Mom kept her slow hip motion for several minutes before she really started breathing hard. When she began a soft moaning, I felt that I was going to come again. We were both hugging each other and thrusting now. We soon collapsed from exhaustion. I fell asleep then.

The power was on by the next morning. We got up and had a good breakfast. Mom acted as if nothing had happened. I sensed she didn't want to talk about it, so I tried to act as natural as I could.

Over a month passed and mom still hadn't mentioned anything, but I thought about her sexy body constantly. One evening, I was really horny. I was looking at mom's body and imagining what it looked like under her clothes. When we finished the dishes, I reached out and gave her a good hug. We were facing each other and my erection was rubbing against her pubic mound. Mom just hugged me back, making no effort to pull away from my slowly grinding penis.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.