Best Tea Ever - Cover

Best Tea Ever

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Emily explains to Daniel why the tea this morning was extra special. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Illustrated   .

Good morning my dear darling Daniel

Actually it’s afternoon, and even more where you are. But we haven’t had lunch yet. We had such a lazy morning. Well, not completely. Ashley and I spent such a delicious time fooling around in bed. I couldn’t get enough of her. She’s so much fun to make come.

So then we finally get up and Ashley makes tea. I’m sitting on the pink chair by the window and the morning sun is just streaming in and the tea is so delicious.

“Is the tea okay?” Ashley asks.

“No,” I say.

“No?”

“No, it’s not just okay, it’s perfect—the best tea ever.”

And then I’m thinking about it—it truly was the best tea ever—and I realize it’s because there’s still some of the flavor of Ashley’s cum juice in my mouth.

“Really?” Ashley says. “Let me try a sip.”

And she comes over and bends to me but instead of sipping the tea she takes my breast gently between both hands and sucks my nipple.

33930-best-tea-ever-1.jpg

Oh Gosh, Daniel, she sucks so good and I forget about the tea and it spills but I barely notice.

“Yeah,” she says, with a grin in her eyes. “Best teat ever.”

And then I chase her back to bed and pounce on her and that’s why it’s way into the afternoon.

But really, Daniel, that tea was super good. I’m thinking, not just thinking, wishing, you could try it. Of course you’d have to have your mouth full of Ashley’s cum juice first. Yes, when you come visit, and you better come soon, I’m going to have Ashley make you some tea.

Love
Your Emily

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.