Birthday Bash - Cover

Birthday Bash

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emily helps Ashley celebrate her birthday. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Darling Daniel

First of all, no never mind.

My mind is a little blurry. It was Ashley’s birday yesterday and we spent almost all day in bed celebrating. She’s 28. Gosh, Daniel, she looks like 17.

I wish you could taste her. I bet she’d let you. I know she would. I tasted her and tasted her. Every part of her. Yeah, even that part. She squirmed so much. She came so much. She came in my mouth, Daniel.

33918-bash-1.jpg

Her clit is so much fun to lick.

Her cunt is so juicy.

33918-bash-2.jpg

After I finger fucked her I tasted my fingers. Mmm!

Then I finger fucked her some more and fed her my fingers.

Then we kissed.

Then we sixty-nined. We sixty-nined like crazy.

While we were sixty-nining I was thinking I would like to watch you and Ashley fuck. I want to see the two of you take pleasure in each other. Is that awful of me? Doesn’t it show how unselfish I am? But then after you’ve fucked, I’d want to taste your penis fresh from her cunt. I’d want to taste her cum juice on your cock.

Then I’d feed your cock into Ashley’s cunt and you’d fuck her some more and then you’d stuff your cock into her mouth and come in her mouth and then, oh Gosh Daniel, I’d kiss her. I’d taste your cum in her mouth.

Love
Your depraved Emily

PS I painted two pictures of the birthday celebration. There was also a cake. We stuffed ourselves. Such little piggies we are!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.