The Street's Heavy Rain - Cover

The Street's Heavy Rain

by la renarde noire

Copyright© 2024 by la renarde noire

Erotica Sex Story: a comedic erotic story about an awkward moment in a predator-prey scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   DomSub   .

I stand by the street lamp, lightly holding the cigarette between my index finger & my middle finger. My watch says the time: 00:23. She normally leaves the night club around this time, then she crosses the street here on her way to her apartment. I act completely discrete. My day job involves following people around, so I know how to get into character.

Like clockwork, she appears, tight purple dress, her legs long & lean. Dirty blonde hair, light green eyes, her gait beckons me. As soon as she walks 10 m in front of me, I slowly begin to tail her. I’ve already picked a suitable alley to take her down to. As soon as she nears the spot, I pull up my hoodie & take out my dagger.

It’s a dagger I had customized. It says Agrippina on it, to honor Agrippina the Younger, the stereotypical evil Roman matron. The blade gleams in the dark of that street.

I grab her & put the dagger to her throat, pushing the tip in just enough so she feels the pain. I start to tell her to obey, but then she yelps & says the safe word.

“Trajan! Trajan! Why the fuck is that our safe word anyway!? That shit hurts!”

“Yo, I told you that this knife doesn’t fuck around. I warned you!”

She put her hand to her neck. “Am I bleeding?”

I check her neck. “A little...”

“OK, you are really good at this whole predator prey thing. I was actually terrified.”

“well...”

“Ok, sorry about that. Can you take me down this dark alley & pound me against my will? I’m super wet.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.