Nipples to Knees - Cover

Nipples to Knees

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Having read about it, Ashley persuades Emily to try it. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Analingus   Illustrated   .

My Darling Daniel

I don’t know if I’ll recover from this morning. Ashley was reading this book and she said listen to this. “He touched her nipples to knees and knees to nipples until she squealed like a greedy piglet.” I wasn’t sure what she was getting at at first. “Nipples to knees,” Ashley said. “I guess you’d have to be very flexible for that.”

“I guess so,” I agreed.

“But let’s just see,” Ashley said, and she had me lie on the rug and bend my legs. It was clearly not possible.

33882-nipples-to-knees-1.jpg

“Maybe if you sat up a little and twisted,” Ashley suggested, so I tried it, but it but my nipples were still a long way from my knees.

“Maybe if I helped,” Ashley said, and she took my breast in her hand and tried to move it closer to my knee. “No no no,” I said. “My tits just aren’t big enough.”

Instead of giving up, Ashley pushed me back and fastened her mouth to my breast and started sucking. Hard pulling sucks, and then she trilled my nipple with her tongue, and then more hard sucks, and I was whimpering and moaning, and she moved a hand to my pussy and I was on the verge of coming. She was still sucking me and her fingers went into my cunt and I came. Oh Gosh, Daniel, I came so hard. But Ashley kept sucking and I kept coming and she took my hand and moved it to my cunt and guided my fingers in and we both had fingers in my cunt and I was coming and coming.

33882-nipples-to-knees-2.jpg

Whew!

But that wasn’t all. I barely had time to relax when Ashley said we should try a different position. So she kind of pushed me up so my butt was in the air and my legs were over my head. My knees and nipples were no closer. Probably further away. I started to say something about how this wasn’t going to work, but before I could really get any words out she was caressing my bottom, telling me what a nice ass I had, and then her fingers—do I dare tell you this?—her fingers were in my cunt again, and I almost couldn’t stand how good it felt, but then she took her fingers out, all wet with my cunt juice, and started caressing my asshole, round and round and round and round, and I knew she was going to put a finger in. I wanted it. I wanted it but at the same time I didn’t. But I knew she was going to, and she did, and I started coming again, and before I finished, she had her mouth there. Her tongue, Daniel. In me. In my ass. And I didn’t care. I mean, I cared, but it felt so good. I came so good.

33882-nipples-to-knees-3.jpg

So that was pretty much it, except when I was finally all cummed out, she slapped my ass, a hard swift smack. I guess I deserved it for being so naughty, but it wasn’t my fault. Right? And my nipples and knees never came close to touching.

Love
Your wiped out Emily

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.