Beach - Cover

Beach

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Incest Sex Story: Teen games lead to unexplored territories

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

For the summer of 1963 my parents, along with several aunts and uncles, decided to rent beach cottages on Cape Cod. We arrived on August 1st and had the cottages for the entire month. It was blistering hot and muggy. The ocean breeze and coolness of the water were our life savers.

All the adults pretty much slept during the day or made small trips to the local sight seeing spots. At night time it was dancing and partying till they dropped. For us kids it was beach, beach, beach. My cousin Janet was there along with her brother Sam plus my other cousins Rick and Johnny. I was the youngest at 13 and the other kids were 14 and 15 years old.

Janet was making a hit with the boys by wearing one of the first bikini bathing suits any body had ever seen. She was also starting to fill out. The first night we were at the cottage she stayed over night with me and naturally we compared each others boobies. Mine were just coming in and weren't much more than a handful. Janet on the other hand could easily fill out the top of her bathing suit. She also had a lot more hair down below than I did. Janet was telling me that the boys would always bump into her when nobody was looking just to feel her boobs. Last month her brother gave her a dollar just to feel her boobs. She was wearing a bra and blouse. Janet took the dollar and he placed his hand on her left boob and suddenly ran off. It was the easiest money she had ever made.

On Saturday we all went to town and Janet decided I should also get a bikini bathing suit.We picked out the one I liked but it cost $19 dollars which even after combining our money we were about $14 dollars short. The next two days we spent collecting every bottle we could find and cashing them in. At the rate we were going it was going to take about 8 years to buy the bikini. Tuesday afternoon we were sunning on the beach. Sam and Rick were swimming and Johnny was making a pest of himself by hanging around us. Finally Janet told him if he was going to hang around us it was going to cost him some money. Naturally Johnny just laughed but Janet insisted that he give us $2 dollars or get lost. Johnny demanded to know what he would get for his two dollars. Janet smiled and wiggled a little on the blanket. Johnny said show me your tits if your brave enough. We both got up off our blanket and I followed Janet into the dunes where we wouldn't be seen. Johnny was right behind us. Finally she stopped and asked for the two dollars. He reluctantly handed over the money. I've never seen Johnny like this. He was staring at Janets top and practically shaking. Janet was cool as a cucumber and handed the money to me. Then without any warning she grabbed the straps on my bathing suit and pulled the top down all the way to my waist. At first I froze but quickly pulled up my top, but not before Johnny got to see every thing! Johnny then ran off. Before I had a chance to yell at Janet she proudly announced that I was now two dollars closer to my new bikini. Later that night Johnny came over to visit and he told Janet that he was expecting to see her boobs not mine. Janet told him hers were bigger and would cost a lot more money to see.

I didn't see Janet the next day because her family took a day trip to Martha's Vineyard. On Thursday she was back and bubbling with news. She told her brother how were we saving for a bikini bathing suit for me and she had hatched a plan for him to help. For five dollars I would show him my boobs and let him touch them. It took almost two hours to convince me to go along with her plan but after I tried on her bikini I was hooked. That night I went over to there cottage. The adults were going out. After talking a little while, Sam said he had the money and wanted to start. Needless to say I chickened out and headed for the door. Janet stopped me and said she would stay to make sure her brother didn't get carried away. I slowly took off my white blouse. It took several minutes of coaxing from Janet reminding me about my new bikini before I was able to remove my bra.Sam just sat in front of me and stared. Finally he reached out and cupped my left boob. I thought I would die. I was on fire and my boob felt really funny. Suddenly Janet yelled at Sam and demanded to know what he was doing. Sam was rubbing the front of his pants. Sam explained that his "tool" hurt real bad and needed some relieve. Janet and Sam starting arguing like brothers and sister do when Sam shouted that he would give us $20 dollars to play with his thing. Janet demanded to see the money and he pulled out two, ten dollar bills from his back pocket. Janet said okay and he quickly stood up and lowered his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

I have never seen anything like that before in my life. I was long and purple with pubic hair all around the base. I touched it and couldn't believe how hot it felt. Sam kicked off his pants and laid back on the bed. Janet and I stood over him touching his thing. Under it there was a small sack with two round balls in it. After a while, Sam showed his sister how to hold his dick and rub it up and down. Then he showed me. Janet and I both had our hands on his dick rubbing him. Sam was squeezing my right boob pretty hard when he let out a loud moan and without warning this warm sticky stuff came shooting out of his dick. It kept on coming with several squirts landing on my hands and arms and a lot on Janet. We ran to the bathroom and washed up and I got dressed again. Janet decided to stay over my place as we had a lot to talk about. As we walked past Sam's bedroom we heard strange noises and peaked in. Ricky was their with Sam. It seems that Ricky was hiding outside the whole time and took pictures of the three of us. I became scared and wanted the film destroyed. Janet on the other hand just wanted to destroy Sam and Ricky. I was in tears and even agreed to give back the $20 dollars. Ricky did most of the talking and simply said for me to keep the money and I could have the film as soon as Janet and I took off all our clothes and let the boys explore everything. It took me a while to settle down. You could hear a pin drop as Janet undressed. She tried to cover her private parts and boobs but it was a lost cause. The boys demanded I hurry up and very slowly I started to get undressed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.