My Sister Elsie and her Friend Sara - Cover

My Sister Elsie and her Friend Sara

by Karen

Copyright© 1999 by Karen

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

When I was fourteen years old, going on fifteen., I had zits on my face, but not too many. My body had grown hair, not just at my groin, but also, appallingly, under my arms and on my lower legs. I felt awful about myself, because I was no longer the sleek limbed, care free kid I once had been, but I was still not yet grown. I was in a limbo. I jacked off two and three times a day, sometimes until my cock got sore. No girl would have me, because I was not very attractive and I was not a jock, and, besides, I was very shy and awkward with them. I always stared at girls in my class, at girls who had pretty faces and lovely legs, at girls who had breasts which they sometimes protected with folded arms across their chests. I once worked up the courage to ask Lisa Mullins, a beautiful blond girl, to go to the McDonalds with me, but she just laughed in my face and walked away. I felt very miserable then, toward the end of the eighth grade, so horny and so down on myself.

I had a friend, Tim O'Reily, and one Saturday morning we jacked off together in his basement, looking at each other, at each other's cock, as we spewed forth our youthful semen onto the floor. I wondered for the first time what it would be like to touch another guy's penis, to jack him off. Maybe Tim was having similar thoughts. Afterwards we couldn't look at each other for days, because of our embarrassment. We drifted apart, and I found myself without any friends at all. Until I got involved with Sara and my sister Elsie, my adolescence was pure hell.

Sara was a ten year old girl who lived a few houses down from mine. She was my kid sister's best friend, and she was always over to play. She was quite pretty, I thought, with dark hair and a lovely, pale, oval face which frequently bore an expression of sweet melancholy, although just as frequently it lit up in impish delight. She was large for her age. The top of her head was level with my nose, and she had heft, weighing over one hundred pounds, although she was still slender.

I assumed that girls as young as Sara did not yet have sexual thoughts, because my sister Elsie, who was also ten going on eleven, still played with dolls and sucked her thumb. I had never paid much attention to Sara. She was just a kid who played with my sister. In the Summer of my fourteenth year, however, I began to view her as a sexually desirable girl, despite her young age. Perhaps it was because of her size. She was as large as most of the girls in my class, girls whom I so wanted to fuck. I concluded that Sara was just as fuckable as those girls, even though she had just finished the fifth grade.

I began to get rather obsessed with Sara, although I could not imagine actually doing anything sexual with a ten year old girl, however pretty. To tell the truth, I didn't even know how to start with a girl. Sexual urges wracked my young body, but sex itself, the nuances of it, remained a mystery to me. I had heard stories at school, and, of course, I saw a lot of stuff on the internet, but I didn't know how to establish a relationship with a girl, much less how to persuade one to have sex with me.

On a fateful weekend Sara slept over with Elsie, and I had ample opportunity to ogle her, especially her legs, because Sara wore a skimpy sleeping costume that didn't covered all of her upper thighs. I could almost tell that she had titties, but not quite Her thighs, while not heavy, were well filled out and alluring. Her calves and arms were quite shapely and soft looking. We were in the upstairs hallway, when I saw her in her provocative nightgown for the first time and no one else was immediately about. She looked at me in a way that no girl had ever looked at me before. I could not imagine that she was at all interested in me, because she was so young and I thought that I was a dork. From the way she posed for me, with her left leg extended at bit, which raised the nightgown even higher on her thigh, I realized that she was aware that she was exposing a lot of flesh, and she gave me a look, which I thought was one of invitation. She then turned and went into Elsie's bedroom, and my cock got hard at the sight of the backs of her lovely legs. She was a naughty tease, I thought at the time, and I had no idea of pursuing her, although I jacked off in bed that night remembering the luscious flesh of her young thighs.

The next morning, when I left my room to go to the bathroom, Elsie's door, which was opposite mine was open. I saw my sister standing next to the bed with her denim shorts on but nothing else. Her chest was flat and bare, but her slender limbs were quite lovely. Elsie was a pretty blonde who was inches shorter than Sara, and she looked to be no more than she actually was: a ten year old girl. I thought that she looked so beautiful, and I gazed at her for a moment She stared back at me with a questioning look on her face. We had always been close. We rarely quarreled. At that moment, however, I saw her in a new light. She had become a girl whom I would love to cuddle and caress, not necessarily with any sexual intent, of course. I just wondered if her thighs were as soft as they appeared to be. I had to admit, of course, that I would never come on to Elsie, because she would probably freak out and tell my Mom. She still sucked her thumb openly like a little girl, but I had begun to find even that erotic, I must admit, especially when she lounged on the couch, her thumb in her mouth and her slender legs exposed right up to her panties.

That morning I noticed that the girls frequently looked at me and then giggled, which suggested that they were plotting some mischief, something which would probably embarrass me. Around noon Sara went home, promising to return at about four, because she was going to sleep over again that evening.


"Tommy," my Mom said to me as we stood in the driveway. "You must clean your room today. It's just a mess."

I didn't think the room was that bad, but I nodded and said, "Ya, I'll do it" Mom then got into the car and drove off to do some grocery shopping. I went into the house and headed for my room, which was across from Elsie's. Her door was open, and I looked in. She was standing naked in the middle of the room, facing me, holding her panties, which she was about to put on. She didn't say anything, and she did not try to hide her nakedness. She just came to the door, reached out and quietly closed it. I had never seen a hairless pussy before, not even a picture of one. It was absolutely beautiful, puffy, pure and with delicious thigh flesh on either side of it.

I didn't know why she had let me see her naked like that. I was very confused. I had seen her naked a couple of times in the past, accidentally, when she was younger, but she had never overtly exhibited herself to me as she had just done. It was almost as if she had intended it. I was extremely aroused, so I lay on my bed, pulled out my cock and jacked off into a towel, as I dreamed of her soft thighs and that lovely, puffy slit. I came with a grunt, as usual, but when I was finished, I was still not sated. I lay there and thought about my kid sister, about her nakedness. I convinced myself that she had let me see her like that on purpose, and I was resolved to find out if I were correct.

I felt a bit light headed as I got up and went across the hall. I hesitated for a brief while, wondering if I were making a horrible mistake. I had to do it, I thought. My hands trembled as I opened the door to Elsie's room. She was lying naked on the bed with her head on a pillow. She said nothing, and she did not move to cover herself. She stared at me steadily, without a smile, but also without a frown. I moved slowly to the side of the bed. She remained silent, even when I sat down next to her.

"May I touch you?" I asked the beautiful little girl with a quaver in my voice.

"I'm curious, Tommy," she whispered, and she let her arms fall from her body to her sides. I touched a small shoulder and then felt the softness of an upper arm, as I leaned down and pressed my lips gently to hers. She did not pucker. I ran my hand across her flat chest, looking into her lovely face all the while, and felt her nipples graze my palm. I was so nervous and so aroused, because I realized that what I was doing was awfully naughty. I placed my hand on her leg, high up, where it is so soft. Elsie spread her legs slightly to allow me to feel the insides of those lovely, slender thighs. I then risked it. I touched her puffy, bare vaginal lips with three fingers. She started at the tickle, but she said nothing. I probed her slit carefully with my index finger and she squirmed. I looked at her face and saw that her upper teeth were pressed to her lower lip. Her face was no longer entirely passive; it seemed to be curious, expectant. I wanted to lick on her flesh and eat her out the way I saw guys do it in porno movies, but I knew that she was not yet ready for something that extreme. I rubbed her clit gently. Elsie began to move and press her body against my finger, and she started to breath hard. There was a worried expression on her face.

"You'd better go now," she said abruptly, almost in a whisper, pushing my hand away and turning onto her stomach. Before I got up to leave, I briefly fondled her perky butt cheeks and felt the amazing softness of the back of her thighs.

I closed the door behind me and hurried to my room where I stripped naked and lay upon the bed. I sucked on those naughty fingers which had Elsie's taste on them, and I then proceeded to jack off for the second time within an hour. I soon heard a sound and I looked over and saw Elsie standing in the doorway, naked, rubbing herself between the legs. She just stared at me for a moment. She then came over to the bed and sat down on the side of it facing me.

"I'm curious, Tommy," she said for the second time that morning, and she stuck her left thumb into her mouth as she frigged herself slowly with her right hand.

We masturbated together looking into each other's face. My free hand rested on her naked thigh, feeling its exquisite softness. Elsie became increasingly agitated, and she frigged herself faster and faster until she suddenly went rigid, arched her back and stifled a squeal. I was right behind her, and with groans I squirted all over my belly and chest. Some of my stuff fell onto Elsie's thigh, and she, startled, jumped up from the bed. She just stood there with a strangely passive expression on her face, looking down at me. I reached over, took hold of her hand, giving it a slight tug, and she came onto the bed, lying next to me. I embraced the little girl, and she snuggled her face against my neck.

"Was that your first time?" I asked her.

"No," she replied in a small voice, "not quite."

I held her small body to me, feeling it's warmth. Elsie kissed me, a childish peck, with an arm around my neck. We lay in that embrace for a few minutes, until we heard a car door shut down in the driveway. Elsie disengaged our bodies and got up from the bed. She gave me a weak smile, turned and went out of the room, closing the door behind her. I lay on the bed, excited, yet appalled by what we had done, knowing also that we might do even more together in the future. I did not intend, however, to fuck my kid sister, however horny I was, however much I loved the feel of her in my arms. I would not do it, because I loved her so much. It just wouldn't be right, I thought.


When the girls got together that afternoon, I heard a lot of murmurs and giggles coming from behind Elsie's door, as I cleaned my room across the hall. At the dinner table I noticed the two of them stealing glances at me, Elsie shyly and blushing slightly, and Sara openly staring me in the face with a smirky smile. Elsie must have told Sara about what we had done together, I thought angrily. I wanted that sweet experience to remain our secret.

"Mom," I asked after we finished supper and when the girls carried the dishes into the kitchen, "can I go to the movies? I'll be home before it gets dark."

"Yes, of course, Tommy," she replied, "but I want you to take girls along."

"Aw, Mom, do I have to?" secretly hoping that she would insist upon it.

"Yes, you must. I want to have some private time at home."

She got up from the table and went to the buffet, where she got some money from her purse. She handed it to me as the girls came back into the dining room.

"Girls," she announced, "Tommy is going to take you to the movies."

"What are we going to see, Tommy," Sara asked with an impish grin, as Mom went into the kitchen. Elsie was blushing and restraining a giggle for some reason I could not comprehend.

"We'll have a choice of six at the multiplex," I replied. "I'll let you pick the one."

The movie house was just five blocks away, an easy walk. As we proceeded down the street, the girls on either side of me, first Elsie and then Sara took hold of my hand. I liked the touch. It made me feel gown up, responsible for the two of them. Elsie's head came scarcely to my shoulder. Sara, as I have already noted, was taller. We traded kid chit-chat as we ambled along. Nothing of consequence was said.

When we arrived at the movie theater, we paid and went inside. The girls didn't want any popcorn or candy, because we had just eaten. Sara led the way, not stopping to see what was playing in the showing rooms, but peeking into each one of them in turn.

"There's almost no body in this one," Sara whispered, which caused Elsie to giggle, and we went inside, I following the two of them, not yet understanding what the game was.

We sat in the back row of the almost empty movie theater, and there was no one around us. I was between Elsie and Sara, and when the lights went out I put my arm around my sister and stroked her bare thigh, high up near the hem of her shorts. Elsie pushed my hand away, leaned over and whispered into my ear:

"Do it with Sara," she urged. "She wants it, and we can do it anytime, you know."

I turned and looked at the other girl, not quite comprehending what "do it" meant in that situation. Sara looked into my face with a devilish expression. Sara was more outgoing than my sister, who was quite shy. She leaned her head against my shoulder and took hold of my hand. The scene on the screen suddenly became dark, when I put my arm around the willing girl and pulled her to me. I kissed her, and she responded, however inexpertly. With my hand fondling her soft upper arm, we kissed for some time, our tongues eventually coming out to play. When that happened I put my palm on her right breast, which was just a pointy mound of flesh with a hard nipple. I could best feel it with my fingers. Sara did not protest. Indeed, she squirmed to me and kissed me more passionately. I ran my hand under her shirt and enjoyed touching the flesh of her little tit, the first tittie I had ever felt. I was in a boy's dream world, making out at the movies with an eager girl. I explored her two titties for some time, intermittently kissing her. Eventually I decided to go further, and I put my hand on her bare knee and ran it up her thigh, all the way to the crotch, which I squeezed gently. Sara breathed heavily in my embrace as I fondled the exciting flesh of her inner thigh. Her shorts were somewhat baggy, so I had no trouble inserting my fingers under the hem. I was delighted to learn that she wore no panties, and that I had easy access to her entire, hairless pussy. Sara was perhaps more experienced with masturbation than was my little sister, because she gave herself to her pleasure without inhibition. She pressed her mouth to mine for the duration of the few minutes it took me to bring her to orgasm, and all of her increasingly agitated sounds went down my throat. She soon stiffened, clutched my left shoulder tightly and uttered a scream into my mouth. Fortunately the movie was at a particularly noisy part, because when I looked over at Elsie, whose hand was busy inside her shorts, her mouth opened and she emitted a weakly stifled cry of ecstasy as her body shuttered.

For the next few minutes the two girls leaned against me as their breathing came back to normal. I had my arms around both of them, and I felt like a sultan with his harem, although I was just a boy who had made out for the first time with a girl other than his sister.

"Tommy," Elsie whispered into my ear. "Show Sara how you do it."

"Do what?"

"Don't you need to squirt now?"

I truly did feel that urgent need, but I was embarrassed to do it in front of Sara.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.