Lynn - Cover

Lynn

by Petforyou

Copyright© 1999 by Petforyou

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   .

She sits in her living room, the house silent. waiting for his knock. She's dressed as instructed; short skirt, blouse, bra, panties and thigh highs. She looks respectable, almost wholesome. She knows he has her dress this way to add to her "fall from grace". She knows it won't be long before shes panting and begging like the good little pet he loves so much. Thoughts fly through her head. What would he do with her this time? It wasn't very long ago that they were still hesitant to really jump into the lifestyle. Both held back for various reasons. But now,... now he was so different. He found a security, a trust that must have been lacking. It amazes her now how fast they've moved. Her submission and devotion becoming stronger than ever. There is nothing she wouldn't do for him.

The clock strikes on the hour, her signal to complete her preparations. In her staight back chair she pulls her arms behind her back and locks the handcuffs to the spindals of the chair. Her tits are thrust forward and although covered by the blouse it's obvious that the nipples are hard. She spreads her legs as widely as she can, knowing her skirt is riding up and her panty covered pussy is peeking out between her thighs. There she sits, facing the door, waiting.

At last he knocks twice and then opens the door. There are no words as he closes and locks the door. He steps over to her staring into her eyes. Finally she breaks the stare and looks down at the floor. He lifts her chin in his hand, "no, look at me..." a soft smile from him, "you look wonderful" He traces his finger down her neck and then around one hard nipple. The silkiness of the blouse is torture and she moans. He smiles again but very firmly tells her to be quiet. "There will be plenty of time for that, for now you just concentrate on following my instructions. And don't fail me tonight, Lynn. You may not like the concequences." She shudders reactively but nods in silence, knowing that regardless, she would comply with anything.

He brushes her hair from her eyes, a gentle gesture that's not lost on her. She knows that any move he makes is deliberate and thoughtful meant to cause some feeling within her. He can see by the look in her eyes that she's been anticipating this meeting for awhile.

"Have you been a good girl?" He stands directly in front of her and she's forced to look up at him as she answers. "yes... I, I, " her eyes look past him for a moment "I've been good." She finishes with a whisper and she knows that he knows she's lying. It wasn't much really, just one orgasm that morning. She hadn't meant to. She was rubbing her pussy before she was really even awake. Before she knew it she just couldn't stop and started cumming all over her hand. Damn him and those eyes. She never can lie to him and maybe in her heart she wanted him to know. Maybe she wanted the punishment it would bring on.

She looked at him expecting to hear his disapointment but he only smiled a small smile and continued on. "Spread your legs wider" she complys but he reaches down and pushes them even further apart. "Come on, I said apart." She holds them open as widely as she can, feeling the material of her panties pulling against her pussy. Softly it grazes her clit and again she wants to moan but thinks better of it. He just stands there looking her over. She's dying for something, anything to give her an idea of what to expect. His tone about not failing him seemed ominous and she wonders just what he has brought in that black leather bag. His hand reaches out and she sucks in her breath. Softly, almost lovingly he begins to caress her body. He starts with running his hands down her cheeks, and then down to her neck. His fingertips move in soft strokes down her neck until he reaches her tits. This tenderness was NOT what she was expecting at all! He massages both of her tits gently at first and then more firmly. Her moan can't be surpressed this time but he doesn't correct her. His fingers work the buttons until her blouse is pulled open. He then runs his hands down her sides to her skirt where he orders her to lift up. She lifts her bottom and he unzips the skirt and pulls it off of her, all the while letting his fingers and hands softly caress her skin. He steps back to inspect her. "Keep those legs spread!!" His sharp tone surprises her after all that gentleness and quickly she widens her legs. "That's a girl, now I can see how nice and wet your panties are getting!" Her nipples throb against the thin material of her bra. She closes her eyes for a moment but again is reprimanded "Open your eyes! Or maybe it is that you want to escape from this somehow?? Is that it? I can stop right now if thats what you want." She moans shaking her head, "no, no please. I don't want you to stop, I'm sorry, please" Her words come quickly and he smiles again. "Well pet, since you seem so fond of avoiding my stare, I'll make it easy on you." He goes to his black bag, opens it and pulls out a blindfold. She holds her breath for a moment as he steps back over to her and slides the blindfold down over her eyes.

Suddenly, total and complete darkness. She feels him tightening the blindfold at the back of her head and for a reason unbeknown to her, she moans. He softly pats her head and she moans again. She'd never been blindfolded before. She had imagined it much differently. She thought it would be easier. But no, instead of feeling more comfortable, she felt even more exposed. Every nerve ending in her body was inflamed. Her hard nipples grow even harder, she can feel her pussy lips swelling even more beneath the thin covering of her panties. Warmth throughout her body brings on another moan and she begins to move around slowly in her seat. She keeps her legs spread but slowly moves her bottom around on the chair.

He sits in the living room chair and watches. He knows she is lost for now, trying to find her way through this new sensation. Her breathing is short and soft, almost panting. She arches her back thrusting her tits forward as she wiggles in the seat. Slowly he can see her inhibitions leaving. She most likely doesn't even realize it. He delights at the idea of drawing her out. Tonight would be unlike any other for her. He stands and silenlty moves in front of her.

She can feel him in front of her. The anticipation is agony. Sitting there bound and blindfolded her senses are heightened. She had never noticed how stong the scent of her pussy is when she's excited. His voice is firm but soft when he speaks to her.

"I have my knife, Lynn." She gasps and he watches her tremble all over. "I'm going to cut off your bra and panties now. I suggest you hold still." He runs the blade of the knife softly over the material of her bra circling her nipples. She holds her breath and feels her nipples tingle. He runs the blade up to a strap and easily slices it. He does the other side and then slides the blade between her breast and cuts the material there. Her breathing has returned however is in short heaving breaths. He pulls the bra off forcing himself not to reach out and pinch her nipples. On a whim he touches the tip of the knife against a nipple and she moans loudly. He would never hurt her but he knows being blindfolded the sensation of the cold blade against her nipples would be exhilerating.

He runs the blade down her stomach down to her pussy. Her moans are combined with words, words he wonders if she's even aware she's speaking. "ohh, what... oh my please... oh... my pussy"

She hears him laugh when the knife touches her pussy. "You're very wet, Lynn. Awfully wet for such a good girl." He laughs again and makes small circles through her panties over her clit. She fights the urge to push up against the object. She's desparate to have her pussy rubbed and feeling the knife softly tease her clit is agonizing. "oh please, " she moans. He laughs again, "my, my, what a little slut we are today. You ARE my little slut aren't you, Lynn??" Normally she would argue this a while just for fun but tonight she was too far gone to play any games. This was real. She was his completely to do anything with and she knew it. "YES, yes, I'm your slut." She moans loudly as he cuts the material away from her pussy. At last she's naked except for her stockings and blindfold.

Her babbling of "pleases" and "ooohhhh" give him an idea. He steps directly in front of her, reaches down and slides two fingers all the way up her slit. The shock of him touching her almost makes her cum and she wails "oooohhhhhhh yessss" He pushes his fingers in her mouth "clean them off" She sucks and licks his fingers, tasting herself and her excitement. "oooohhhh god... so good" she moans. She opens her mouth to take his fingers in again but instead he pushes her panties in her mouth. Shocked she tries to pull her head away and starts to push them out. "Noooo, ooohhh please!" He grabs her head by the hair and shoves the panties back in. He holds them there while yanking down one stocking. She's stopped her heartless struggle surprised at his forcefullness. He quickly ties the stocking around her head holding the panties in her mouth.

She can taste herself on the cloth. Her pussy is growing even wetter but it's not from the taste in her mouth. She realizes that he's never done anything so rough with her without first talking it over at some point. He had never mentioned gagging her forcefully. Yes, playfully they had talked about putting her panties in her mouth and she even did it for him while on the phone. Here he forced the panties in her mouth and then secured them with her own stocking. She is beginning to see that there is so much more to this man and his desire to dominate her. The thought scares her somewhat but the ache in her pussy tells her that this is exactly what she wants. She needs it.

"There, that's better." He says. He steps back to look at her. Beautiful. He takes his digital camera out of the bag and takes a couple of pictures. He thinks about how wonderful it'll be to send these to her so she can see what she looks like in this submissive state. He goes back to the black bag and takes out her nipple clamps. Suddenly he wants to be done preparing her for what is to come. Quickly he attataches the clamps watching her writhe and whimper behind the gag. He knows they are tighter then she's used to but he doesn't care. Tonight is about going past those limits. He takes the key to the handcuffs from around her neck. He removes them and pulls her to her feet. She sways, unsteady with the sudden movement. He holds her against him for only a moment, knowing that the clamps are rubbing against his shirt. Her moans never really stop but are so muffled he can allow her that. He whispers in her ear, "Tonight you will learn the true meaning of submitting to me." He lightly grazes his tongue on her ear and she almost collapses against him.

"Mmmmmmm" Her nipples are on fire feeling his breath and tongue on her ear. He pushes her off of him forcing her to stand alone. Her hands are at her sides and she fidgets not knowing what to do with them. Her indecision lasts only seconds because he pulls her hands together and attaches them to a hook above her head in the ceiling. She moans into the panties as his hands slide down her sides. "Open your legs!!" SMACK on the inside of one thigh. SMACK agianst the other. She quickly spreads her legs feeling herself stretch. Her back arches and she moans again. She stands there feeling more submissive by the second, her brain going crazy trying to figure out what else he had in mind. Never had it been like this in their shared fantasies. At this point she is completely unprepared for what he might do to her. She afraid but more excited than she's ever been before.

He leaves her standing there and quietly moves into the kitchen to fix himself a drink. Glancing at the clock he knows the rest of his plan will soon be in action. He sits back in his chair and watches her relax more and more. He knew she was ready for this. She needs to be pushed, her limits tested now. No more fun and games, This was real.

At exactly 8 pm there is a knock at the door. The sounds behind the gag tell him that she has questions. "Don't worry, pet. I've invited some friends to help me out tonight." She shakes her head back and forth moaning "nooooo" into the gag but there is very little she can do. Before opening the door he grabs her hair in his hand and pulls her head back, "I would advise you to do exactly what you are told to do tonight. Disobeying me is no longer an option. AM I CLEAR?" She hesitates so he pulls her head back further, "AM I CLEAR?" She starts nodding and he lets her go. "Now, I'm opening the door, be a good girl."

He opens the door and the two men step in. All at once they see her there, bound, blindfolded and gagged with her arms stretched out reaching for the ceiling. "DAMN!! I thought you were full of shit!!" says one. And then followed by "Christ, would you look at her?" by the second. She begins blushing, thankful for the blindfold. She can hear them taking off their coats and getting comfortable. She blushes furiously as they talk. "She can't be comfortable," whispers the first, "but god, look at her!! Her pussy is dripping!!!" He starts laughing and the second says, "God what a little slut!! You're right, AJ, sorry I didn't believe you!" More laughter and she hears him laughing with them this time. That just stings even more and she starts blushing all over.

"Well gentlemen I certainly appreciate you helping me out with my little slut tonight. I'm afraid she is in need of a little more than I can give her alone. I'm sure you'll have a great time. She has some lessons to learn, not to mention a couple of punishments she's already earned tonight." She racks her brain trying to figure out how many times she earned a punishment tonight. She knew better than to figure he would let them go. "I'm sure she will earn more before the night is over." They chuckle again and she hears them all move to the kitchen to get a drink while they quietly talk. Of course she can't hear what they are saying, only peices of the conversation like "red ass" "big cock" "anything you want" "bad girl" and more laughter. She could only imagine. And it was only 8pm. The night is young.

It feels like forever while she's standing there waiting for them to return from the kitchen. Finally she hears them come back into the room. "Just have a seat guys, I think maybe Lynn wants to put on a little show, what do you think?" They answer enthusiastically and she shudders. He releases her from the hook but keeps her hands tied together in front of her. He pushes her down into the chair which is now directly in front of his guests. "Now, spread your legs... show them that pussy." She obeys, once again grateful for the blindfold. She can't imagine having to LOOK at them watch her. "How do you like that shaved pussy, boys?" They laugh but the comments start, "oh yeah, can't wait to slap my balls against that!"... "Love to see a shaved pussy" Her humiliation grows as he commands her to spread her pussy for them. She was already wet when they arrived but she'd be damned if she would let them see her grow wetter! She would just have to keep herself in control.

He tugs on the chain of her nipples clamps and snaps, "DO IT! NOW!" Quickly she pulls her pussy lips apart revealing her shiny pussy. They yell in appreciation. "Good girl, Lynn." Damn him!! Just hearing those words makes her pussy twitch which doesn't go unnoticed. "What a little slut!! Look at her!!" Then his voice, "She loves to get off, don't you Lynn? Especially if there's someone to watch. Awww I forgot, you can't answer. Maybe you'd enjoy this a little more if you could see your audience... " She furiously shakes her head NO and they all laugh again. He removes her blindfold. She looks up to see him directly in front of her. Their eyes meet and for a split second he smiles at her in a warm encouraging way. Suddenly her heart is filled with a desperate need to please him. Her whole body surges warmth and her nipples throb. He steps aside and the two men come into her line of sight. Quickly she looks down but he tugs on the nipple clamps again. "Look at them!" She looks at one and then the other. She's pleasantly surprised to see two very handsome men sitting in front of her. They both have short hair and fairly well built bodies from what she could see. Most likely military, like he is. OK so maybe this won't be so bad, she thinks.

"I guess introductions are in order. Lynn, I'd like you to meet Tom and Dave. They're both officers (know how you love serving officers) Tom and I went to school together and Dave works with Tom. Don't bother getting up honey, they can see that your hands are full!" They all laugh at this and she looks at him. "Don't look at me, pet. You have a show to put on. Let's get to it!" She looks back at them, her gaze settling on Tom first. "OK, Lynn, Show these boys what you like! Rub that pussy!! Don't fool around here, I want you to cum and I want you to do it fast!"

She starts to rub her clit, two fingers making circles. Instantly the wonderful feeling begins to take over her body. She tries really hard to control the pleasure. She doesn't want them to see how badly she needs to cum. The build up until now has been unbelievable. She moves her fingers faster and the men encourage her. She looks from Tom to Dave and feels an extra twinge of pleasure seeing both of thier cocks straining against their trousers. Faster the fingers move until she just can't wait any longer. She hears her masters voice "OK guys, she's gonna cum. Poor little slut... look at her, mmmm she likes this."

She begins cumming, moaning loudly behind the gag of her panties. He orders her to look at them. Her eyes meet Toms and she cums even harder. He mouths "oh yeah!" But it's Dave who comments out loud. "Christ, she's gushing!! What a fucking little slut!! She loves this shit doesn't she?!!" She trembles as the orgasm subsides but hears him say "want to see her do it again?" She moans nooooooo but is ignored. "Again Lynn... NOW!" Once again she rubs her clit this time not caring about anything but cumming for him. It only takes seconds and she's cumming again, this time looking at Dave, but something about him scares her and she has to look away. Looking back at Tom she finishes her orgasm and slides down in the chair.

"I think it's time to get serious here" he says. He unties her hands and then removes her gag. "Wanted to take out the gag for a couple of reasons," she realizes he's talking to them, "first wanted you to hear her when I take off those nipple clamps and secondly I think we ALL have plans for that pretty little mouth!" Laughter. He stands behind her and reaches down for a nipple. A little pinch and she crys out. In one swift move he removes the left clamp and she yelps. The second comes off as quickly and again she yells. He holds her breast up and offers it to her mouth. Without thinking she instantly sucks the nipple into her mouth forgetting her audience. She is only focused on easing that viscous throbbing.

He holds up the second and she moves to it sucking it roughly. Dave makes another lewd remark and she glares at him with her tit in her mouth. He releases her breast from his grip. "Ok pet... time to get to work. Crawl over to Dave and ask him if you can suck his cock." Reluctantly she goes to her hands and knees but for some reason cannot seem to move. He encourages her with a few direct slaps on her ass "NOW!" She crawls over to Dave becoming more and more put off by his smugness and just plain evil look on his face. Facing his crotch she can see his obvious size bulging against his pants. Dave grabs her hair and makes her look at him.

"Don't you have something to ask me, CUNT?" She recoils at the use of this word and expects her master to step in correct him. Dave pulls her hair harder "Come on slut, I don't have all night!!" When it's obvious that her master isn't going to say anything she knows she has no choice but to proceed despite the humiliation of being called a cunt. Slut she could handle, even he called her bitch from time to time, but never cunt. Softly she speaks, her resolve waning. "May I suck your cock?" Dave, taking obvious pleasure in tormenting her says no. "I think you forget the magic word, WHORE! AGAIN, ask me!! And louder!!"

Again nothing from her master!! "May I suck your cock... PLEASE!" "Ahhhhh, much better. God AJ, I thought you would have taught this little slut some manners. No worries, not like she can disrespect me with my cock down her throat!!" With that, he gets it out and pushes it deep into her mouth, ignoring her gags and attempts to pull back. He holds her head firmly in his hands and starts moving her head up and down on her cock. "come on bitch, take it... take it you little fucking whore... I know you love it. Come on!!!" Faster and faster he fucks her not even giving her a chance to catch her breath. She's drooling all around his huge cock. Thank god her master had a huge cock, this monsters dick wasn't any bigger. But he was so much rougher!! He thrusts it once more deep down her throat and holds it there. His cock twitches and he begins to cum, shooting load after load of hot cum down her throat. He pulls back and shoots one last burst across her face before dropping her to the floor.

After a few moments she hears Tom say softly, "Do you think you were too rough on her?" He sounds almost genuinely concerned. Dave responds with a "fuck no, you need to give these sluts what they want, right AJ?" Her master says, "Well, let's take a look for ourselves. Lynn, spread your legs... WIDE!" She spreads her legs already knowing what they will see. It always happens when her mouth is fucked. Her poor pussy soaking wet! She looks down at the floor as she hears Tom, "Wow! She's even wetter! I guess she DID like it!" Whatever reluctance Tom brought to the situation was evaporating quickly. He reaches down and pulls her up to his cock. "My turn." She looks into his eyes and he says, "Come on now, use that little slut mouth and get me off." Her pussy aches at the firm command from this seemingly gentle man. In that regard he reminds her of her own master.

Tom's cock is long and thick and this time she is actually happy to oblige the order of sucking cock. She sucks him into her mouth and instantly he moans loudly. Encouraged, she sucks his cock using eveything she's ever learned in pleasing a man. Shortly he begins slowly fucking her mouth, sliding it deeply in and then almost all the way out. The speed increases with each stroke until he's fucking her mouth almost as fast as Dave had. He grabs her hair and fucks a few more strokes before pulling out and cumming all over her face. She smiles at him. He smiles back and says, "god you really are a little slut!" She turns to look at her master, the cum still dripping down her face. "Good girl." He produces a towel and wipes her face, their eyes locking. He's so pleased with her. He knows that Dave is rougher and cruder than she's used to but she handled him so far. He wanted to push her even further.

"Looks like she enjoyed having her mouth fucked. Maybe enjoyed it TOO much." She doesn't like the sound of that and begins trembling. "I think it's time to punish her. What do you guys think? Want to see her punished?" They approve (of course). "Lynn, take off my belt." The room is silent, this order catching even Dave off gaurd. They watch in fascination as she slides his belt off. "Now hand it too me." She does, but the trembling gets harder. Her nipples throb at the thought of him spanking her with that belt.

He's never used anything but his hand before. This is something he's been waiting a long time for. He also knows that she wants it too. They had talked about it often but he knew she never suspected her first time would be in front of anyone else. "Move to the center of the room, Lynn. I'm sure the guys want a good view of your ass." She crawls to the center of the room and stays on her hands and knees. "Now, get that ass up in the air! Higher! I want them to see your pussy get wetter." She puts her head down and thrusts her ass high in the air and moans as she always does. Her body knows that it usually gets fucked in this position. "Show us what a good little fuck you are Lynn... wiggle that ass around!! Come on! More!!" She moves her ass around and her pussy throbs from the motion. She moans again.

"That's a girl. That's what I want to see." Without warning he raises the belt and brings it down on her ass. "AAAHHHHHH" she crys but he sees hardly a mark and knows it's more surprise than anything. He brings it down harder this time and she cries out, louder. Now the red mark is apparent and he begins to judge just how hard he can spank her. By the time he gets five in, her ass is nicely striped with red marks and she's moving her ass around wildly. He strikes her a few more times, never very hard, just hard enough to add to the marks. Her cries are mingled with moans and he can see the pussy juice dripping from her.

"Like it do you?" She moans "NOOOOO, please... stop... " He runs his hand down her ass feeling the warmth from where the belt struck her. Slowly he slides his fingers down her ass to her pussy. She instantly pushes back against him but he slaps her ass "HOLD STILL!!" Tom and Dave laugh at her loss of control. As he slides the fingers across her hole, they become soaking wet. He slaps her ass again "Liar, you fucking love it!! Look at me!" She lifts her head and he shows her his wet fingers. "Don't like it huh? Don't fucking lie to me! You're little slut pussy seems to like it when I use the belt on your ass!! Maybe you need a few more to prove it!" He rubs his fingers across her face and pushes them into her mouth. "Nooo please, no more... yes I liked it... yes it made me wet... Please... no more!" The men are laughing now, but they're hard again from what they just witnessed. "Well guys, are you ready to fuck this little slut?" Dave is the first to answer, "Fuck yes!!" Tom nods in agreement not being able to form the words. Just the though of pounding his big cock into the wet pussy makes him crazy with lust. "Here's the deal though,, guys. I don't want her to cum. She's ours to play with and it's her job to get us off. I don't want to be distracted by her having an orgasm every five seconds. Do you hear me Lynn? This is one time when you WON'T cum! If you do, you'll be punished. And you won't like it!" Of course he knows that she won't be able to control herself.

The men position themselves around her on the floor. She looks up and sees Dave in front of her, his meaty hand stroking his cock. The look in his eyes sends chills down her spine. She looks over her shoulder to see Tom getting down on his knees behind her. He lightly slaps her ass and automatically she lifts it. He mumbles something like "yeah..." and slaps her harder Her pussy spasms and her nipples harden. She knows that she's drawing this nice man out sexually. That turns her on immensely!! She wiggles her ass in anticipation but Dave roughly grabs her hair and pushes his cock into her mouth. "Awwwww... Yeahhhhhh... Suck my cock SLUT!!" He roughly fucks her mouth a few times before Tom tells him to slow down for a second. Dave buries his cock in and holds it there. She's practically gagging on it but somehow manages to not pull her head away. Not that she would be able to anyway with the grip he has on her hair! Tom slides his cock up and down her slit and she moans, pushing back against him. Her master seats himself in the chair she had been tied to and begins to video tape her demise. She looks at him with this huge cock in her mouth and he smiles, "thats a girl, make it a good show, don't disappoint me!" Tom slowly pushes his cock into her. He doesn't thrust it but slides it in with one long stroke. Her pussy adapts instantly and grips him. She moans loudly around Dave's cock which begins thrusting in and out of her mouth again. The men find a rhythm and they fuck away at her almost like she isn't there. Tom's shy side has all but disappeared and he begins roughly fucking and spanking her. The fucking her mouth is getting causes her eyes to water but she manages to look at the camera from time to time as well at Mr. EVIL Dave is lost in the fucking and barely notices her. She can feel the orgasm building. She looks at her master with pleading eyes and he says, "I told you Lynn, no cumming!! Tom, better spank her some more, she looks like she wants to cum!" Tom smacks her ass hard and thrusts deeper into her. Her head is screaming... so unfair!! Her master knows what makes her cum!! How can she hold back when she's getting fucked like this!!! More slaps on her ass and Dave grabs her head even harder, "Oh FUCK!! I'm gonna CUM!!! Take my CUM you FUCKING SLUT..." He thrust deep down her throat, deeper than any man ever has and begins shooting his load down her throat. "AAHHHHHH YEAAHHHHHH!!!! TAKE IT!!!" Her pussy starts to spasm as the cum hits her throat and she knows she can't hold off any longer!! She's their slut, a toy, this is where she needs to be, on the floor getting used by two strange man because her master said so. She fucks back against Tom and hears her master order her once more NOT to cum. She begins cumming hard and fast on Toms cock. She thrusts back harder and harder cumming in spasms, grabbing his cock with her pussy. Tom begins to yell that he's gonna cum. His orgasm starts and he buries his cock deep in her, slapping her ass as hard as he can. "OH YEAH!!! FUCK!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!! slap slap slap FUCK YEAH!!!!" Her ass is crimson, there's cum dripping from her pussy and mouth when the men step away from her. She shyly looks at her master and he's smiling, shaking his head. "Well, pet, good show, however I do believe you disobeyed me!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.