Passing of Seasons - Cover

Passing of Seasons

Copyright© 1999 by Linda B

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A passionate relationship develops between a girl who moved away from her her and a girl that offered her comfort

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian  

I wanted desperately to know what had happened to Jenny during those long days I'd spent alone in my room. I began to suspect that it was something bad during that uneasy silence.

The hallway that only minutes ago bustled with activity was now strangely quiet. And inside me there was the same quietness. There were no words to say, no way to describe how I felt. But Jenny knew somehow, later I would find out why. I sensed her strength when her hand reached out to help me up off the floor. The symbolism of her gesture really hit me.

We walked together down the long hallway and out the side door. Secluded among the tall grass and redwood trees, we sat down. Soft afternoon light filtered through the trees and danced across Jenny's face. Those eyes of hers were so deep, so intense, they seemed to look right through me. It was as if everything was revealed, my entire being naked before her. An incredible emotional bonding was taking place, one that I would never experience again.

She cradled and held me like a baby until I was completely at peace.

"Can you talk?" She asked with a concerned look.

A big smile spread across my face as we made eye contact again. "Did you know how wonderful you are?"

For a moment we laughed, then her expression changed back to serious. "I'm sorry... about not calling you. There were some problems."

What sort of problems? I wondered, knowing that they couldn't possibly be any worse than I had imagined. But it was better not to ask. I figured when she was ready, she'd tell me.

"I really missed you Jenny, and worried about what happened."

There was an uncomfortable feeling in the air, like I was getting too close to what was going on with her. Her face was telling me. And one and one were beginning to make two.

I struggled to get the words out. "I'm afraid of Tom... and for you."

"Hey, come on now, it's going to be O.K." She dodged the issue gracefully, putting me back in the spotlight. "He really hurt you didn't he?" Her arms reached out again and held me. It was so soothing and gentle the way Jennifer stroked my face and whispered how it was going to be all right. So loving, so understanding, but there was something wrong. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Just then I remembered, jumping up to look at my watch. "Oh, no Jenny! We're going to be late for orientation, it's five after two already!"

Jenny chuckled, grabbing at my shirt as I tried to get up. "Relax Sarah, no one ever goes to that. It's just for new... well, you don't need it. The only thing that's going on today is the pep rally at three thirty. Coming?"

She must have *known* that I didn't want to go to that *stupid* thing. "Prep rally" is what some of the other students were calling it. Chewing on a piece grass, I stared out across the empty football field, not really wanting to answer the question.

Jenny tried to make eye contact. "I've got to go and get ready. See you there? Please?"

She managed to get a smile out of me as she left which was about as close to to a "yes" answer as there was.

Down on the field, a transformation was slowly taking place. First there were chairs were set up, loudspeakers, streamers and big signs followed. Next, the people came. Only a handful at first, then more and more until it was a huge crowd. Every single man, woman, child and dog from the whole county must have been there. In the end I figured I might as well go too.

Travelling down the winding path to the field made me think about my life and where I was going. Fitting in at this high school was probably going to be difficult at best, especially after what had happened that day.

On the other hand, all the newness of California was wonderful. Walking along, sipping on the dry sweet smell of pine trees, looking up through a thousand shades of green seemed to breathe life back into me. There was an energy here that I hadn't experienced before.

And yet there was that painful awareness that there would be repercussions from my "incident" with Tom earlier that day. In the back row of bleachers I couldn't help but feel isolated. And I was. While no one knew me, everyone probably had heard about me and seemed to be avoiding me.

One by one they announced the players on the football team to loud screams and applause as they took the field. They saved Tom for last, who received a standing ovation for probably five minutes straight. The limp was noticeable, as well as a slight grimace on his face when he walked. A few guilt feelings started surfacing for a split second before I caught myself.

Then something caught my eye on the sidelines, the cheerleading squad had started their routines. It was something to see. Instead of the more conservative outfit that Jenny had been wearing earlier that day, they had these juicy little short, ass length skirts and even a more revealing top. The first part was a fairly simple dance routine with a bunch of cartwheels, handstand-like flips and various cheers.

My eyes kept focusing on Jenny, her breasts bouncing along as she danced with graceful movements. I started having some strange feelings inside watching her, almost wanting to be there with her. Wanting to dance, to be attractive like she was. And as usual, getting excited sexually.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.