Passing of Seasons - Cover

Passing of Seasons

Copyright© 1999 by Linda B

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A passionate relationship develops between a girl who moved away from her her and a girl that offered her comfort

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian  

I playfully rolled over on my side and held Jenny's shoulders. "It was kind of scary, like I was falling through a tunnel into another world. And I could see you fading away into the darkness. It was so beautiful but so frightening at the same time. Do you know what I mean?"

That smile she flashed at me had "understanding" written all over it. "It *is* frightening to be completely out of control and yet so freeing. It's like being out of your body... like your floating on a cloud or something."

"Wow! That's *exactly* what I was thinking, it felt like I escaped from my body! Like I could fly." I was so excited about her having the same thoughts as me. "Mom always says that when you're really *really* close to someone you often think about things at the same time as the other person. I could really feel your pain when your boyfriend came to the beach today. I wanted so much to protect you and hold you, it made me very sad."

She put her hand under my chin. "Thanks. It was really hard for me too. Especially leaving you. I know exactly what you mean about being sensitive. Sometimes I feel like I have a big antenna on my head, you know? It's like I can pick up all these feelings out there. It gets overwhelming when I feel really sensitive. Her fingers now traced the outlines of my nose and cheeks and eyes. So gently. So tenderly.

"So!" I jumped up to a sitting position. "What are you thinking about right now?"

She contemplated the question briefly. "I was just thinking about how much I simply *adore* having you play with my hair."

"I was thinking the exact same thing!"

"Were you really?" Her look of disbelief told me she knew better.

I braced myself for her certain retaliation. "Well... as soon as you mentioned it... yes." I couldn't hold back the laughter.

Next thing you know we were wrestling around in the bed like two playful kittens. How did she find my ticklish spots so quickly? There was only one possible answer. She had the same ones! My fingers jammed into her sides to find out. We rolled around on the bed tickling each other and laughing so hard we were both in tears. When we finally stopped, it was hard to tell which hurt more. My chest from all that laughing or my poor rib cage. I pulled her out of bed by the hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked enthusiastically.

The hairbrush I waved in front in front of her should have been answer enough. "I never finished doing your hair," I explained just in case there was any doubt. She sat down in the chair again throwing that beautiful hair back, folding her hands neatly into her lap.

I pushed the brush through her hair slowly. "What in the *world* have you been doing with your hair? I have to start all over again! Look at this mess!" Jenny watched me in the mirror shaking my head at her and laughed. She probably figured out by now that I had *other* plans for her. Plans that included the usual dose of teasing along with something a bit more serious. She'd have to wait to find out.

Her hair was going to get lots of brushing for starters. We'd just have to go from there. I worked my way through her silky tresses, stroking them over and over until every strand was shiny and beautiful.

"Ok, I want you bend forward all the way, I think I'm going to put your hair up *really* pretty," I instructed, pushing her head down to make sure she understood exactly what I wanted. Her long hair hung down like soft curtain while I brushed it up over her head. She would have to be complimented. "You have *such* nice hair. MMMMMM! So touchably *soft* and *pretty*! And, of course *very* kissable!" I decided that the back of her neck should be rewarded with a jackpot of kisses. "You're *so* pretty right here... and here... and here... and *here*!" Each spot got it's own kiss.

"Purrrrrrrrr" She blushed.

My hand slid up the back of her neck gathering up every hair tightly into a knot on the top of her head. Her bangs were combed and a clip with a big velvet bow added the finishing touch. She was so prim and proper looking with her hair like this. I found myself getting more and more turned on as we went along. "There!" I admired while turning her head from side to side so she could see in the mirror. "You need to relax more, there's too much resistance when I move your head around." I spoke with my "you better be obedient" voice. She nodded submissively. That was reason enough to continue moving her moving her head around to random positions until she could learn to be more passive. Jenny was a fast learner and soon her head was limp in my hands as I gently massaged her neck and shoulders.

Some of the shorter hairs on the back of her neck had slid away from their bondage. They didn't get far.

"These *naughty* hairs keep trying to get away!" I teased, pushing them back up and watching fall again. "I'm going to have to kiss *everyone* that trys to escape! Oh, There goes one right now!" And, as you could probably guess, lots of little kissies were soon to follow. I was somehow getting this feeling that *maybe* this just *might* be turning on Jenny. But then, one can never be sure, can one? Better to keep going then take *any* chances!

"Doesn't all that exposed skin on your neck and shoulders make you feel so soft and pretty all over?" I asked, kissing the little nook between her neck and shoulders gently.

She started to squirm uncomfortably in the chair. "You're making me cold, stop that!" My face was now getting squeezed between the side of Jenny's chin and her shoulder.

That only made me dig in a little deeper. "Ooooooh, what a *pathetically*... *poor* thing you are!" The sarcasm was thick. "MMM-MMM-MMM! I'm coming down with a *major* crush on your shoulders! I love the way your bones are so delicate right here." My finger traced around her dainty collar bone on one side while I made out with the other side. By the way she was giggling and slithering around in her seat I could tell that she was getting *really* excited by all this. But then, how could I blame her? Especially when I was feeling so delightfully *moist* myself!

Jenny lips pressed against my ear, kissing loudly. "Oh my, don't we smell just darling! I just *love* that perfume on you." The sniffing continued, making me blush.

"Well *sweetie*... seeing how *your* perfume smells so nice on *me*, I was thinking... that perhaps we could try some of *mine* on *you*." I looked at the pretty bottles under the mirror while I spoke.

"Can I smell first to see if I like it?"

The answer was a nonchalant "no". After all, she afforded *me* no such luxury. And she was advised that there had better not be *any* complaining either... "or else"! Naturally, she would have to be teased first, I simply could not resist. I went through my perfumes one by one saying things like "Maybe we should try this one on her?" Then: "No, I don't think so." And: "Ooooh this one is *so* feminine!" But: "Maybe something else."

I stood at the mirror smiling at her reflection as I held up a bottle and pulled out the stopper. It was beautiful crystal with a lid that looked like angel's wings.

"Isn't this a pretty bottle?" I gushed. "Just *wait* to you smell it! You'll feel even *prettier*!" A wave of the intensely floral fragrance hit me, making me swoon. I walked slowly toward her swishing my hips in sexy, elaborated motions.

I walked around in back of Jennifer and whispered into her ear, "Now close your eyes and relax, my sweet flower. Now let's see how much you learned from our last lesson. Do you remember that? I believe it was called 'how to be a completely passive female prisoner' or something like that!"

A nod and a chuckle told me we were ready for lesson 2. I picked up her hand, finding it surprisingly limp. Into it went the perfume bottle, my fingers enclosing hers. The other hand was opened up and its forefinger pushed around the opening of the bottle in little circles. I worked Jenny's hands and arms like a puppet guiding her every movement. The perfume was tipped onto her forefinger and raised to her neck where it was gently rubbed in. Grabbing her hair by the velvet bow, I pulled back, stretching out her long neck. Another wave of intoxicating smell sent warm tingles through me. With her hair out of the way, there was so much bare skin to perfume together.

"Oh! That smells *so* romantic." Purred Jenny. "It makes me feel so girly inside."

I kissed behind her ear, whispering in. "That's why there's an angel's wings on the bottle. Your my beautiful angel, now you have wings to fly too!"

"I sure *feel* like i'm in heaven." She added. "Is it French?"

"Oui, Oui! It's... it's... parfum, right?" My French was a little rusty.

Jenny played the teacher. "Good! Now is it masculine or feminine?"

The student laughed at the question. "It's *very* feminine if you ask me!"

She shook her head indicating I was wrong. "It's *le* parfum. Sorry, but the French think it's masculine... but what do *they* know?"

"My French teacher taught me an easy way to remember the feminine nouns. She said that everything beautiful is feminine. But I guess le parfum is an exception, huh?

Jenny gazed into my eyes. "You're not... an exception. You're beautiful *and* feminine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.