Passing of Seasons - Cover

Passing of Seasons

Copyright© 1999 by Linda B

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A passionate relationship develops between a girl who moved away from her her and a girl that offered her comfort

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian  

Neither of us felt like eating a whole lot so we shared a little of the hot soup before moving on to the *main* course: the hot bath. I led Jenny by the hand into the bathroom with the 6 foot tub then slowly undressed her. Stopping after each piece to caress her skin and tell how her pretty she was all over. She was obviously getting turned on in the process. Oh, well. Some things I just can't help!

The poor thing's clothes were soaked to the bone. Nothing that a nice warm snuggle couldn't fix.

Then it was her turn to take off my clothes. It started with a long hug before I heard my overalls' suspenders come unbuckled. Then they were pulled down followed by thousands of tiny kisses all over my neck and shoulders, then my breasts got some extra special attention, making me giggle with delight. I was so glad that Jenny was feeling better.

After pouring in some of my favorite scented bubble bath I started filling the tub. We jumped in and watched the water turn into a rich layer of girly smelly foam. There was just enough room for us to fit side by side in the tub and it was a good thing that we both didn't mind such close quarters.

"I forgot something, sweetie." I informed Jenny, petting some bubbles on her hair. I returned quickly with some candles which were placed around the tub and lit.

Soon we were together again in the warm flicker of candle light gazing into each other's eyes. I slid her forward in the tub and got behind her so that she was kind of sitting in my lap, then went to work planting gentle kisses in rows across her back. She let out little ooohs and aaaahs as I went. Gathering up her hair above her head, I pushed it forward and commenced to nibbling the back of Jenny's neck.

Remembering her teasing last time I decided to do some of my own. "Oh, Jenny! Don't you simply *adore* having your neck nibbled? Wouldn't you just *love* some juicy little smootchies here... and here... and here." I marked each spot on her neck with kiss, then ran my hands along the very tops of the freshly formed goosebumps to keep them going. She squirmed around in the tub making me hold her tighter. There would be no escaping from my relentless kissing attacks on her neck. None!

Then I leaned all the way back in the tub taking her with me.

"Just relax, Jenny. That's it." I comforted, holding her close to me.

Jenny put her hands over mine and caressed them delicately. "Sarah, I feel so exposed... so vulnerable like this."

"And loved." I added.

My hands found there way to her breasts where they were gently massaged and squeezed. I scooped up a handful of the bubbles and rubbed some on each breast, letting only the bubbles touch her.

"Oooooooh!" She wiggled. "That tickles!"

I whispered back in her ear, "I really love that soft crackling sound the bubbles make when they pop. Close your eyes and listen... Can you hear it?" While she wasn't looking I grabbed some bubbles and pushed them into her ears, laughing. The next thing I knew she had turned around and pinned me against the back of the tub. It looked like I was going to *get* it now as I weakened from my own laughter.

First my chest was getting kissed before those little teasing excursions to the undersides of my breasts started happening. And they continued, all the while my weak resistance fading. Waves of feminine emotion swept over me like a cozy blanket. My nipples were now getting sucked, pulled and licked in every possible direction. It felt like my entire breasts were glowing as a warm electricity flowed through my body. But at the same time I became very aware of how small my breasts were and how it embarrassed me that Jenny's were much bigger.

"Jenny, do you think my breasts are small?"

She took a short break from her sucking to answer. "Oh, people like to make too big a deal out of that. These are just the right size for snacking!" She dove in for some more before continuing the conversation. "And they're *so* much more sensitive, aren't they?" All of a sudden she started gently biting my nipples almost to the point that it hurt, rendering me completely speechless. I thought I was going to shoot through the ceiling with intense pleasure.

"I didn't get an *answer*! I *asked* you if they are sensitive." Laughed Jenny. By the time I could answer my nipples were being punished again. She seemed to know exactly how far to go, never quite crossing the line between pain and pleasure, but pushing me just beyond what I thought I could handle. I felt as if I was being stretched just like my nipples. And, oh yes, my breasts were sensitive all right, I finally admitted to Jenny, but then again, she could make me say anything the way she was eating them!

"I think it's time to see how sensitive *your's* are sweety!" I invited her switch places with me. She laid all the way back in the bathtub and closed her eyes. I had a another little teasing session planned for her, hopefully she enjoyed being teased as much as I do. But then, she was going to get it whether she wanted it or not! It came in the form of sniffing, all over the front of her body, especially near the boobs. I sniffed her up and down like some sort of sex starved wild animal. I sniffed her nipples really good making them stand up and take notice.

"Stop that... he-he-he" She giggled so cutely pulling her head down into her shoulders.

Then her breasts got even more sniffing with little hesitations as if I was on the trail of something yummy. Next I went around and around them acting like a vacuum cleaner, sucking just above the surface. She whined something about it being too cold, *and*, of *course*, I should stop immediately. I ignored the whole thing and continued to tantalize her nipples with little promises of attention, before leaving them again and again. I could definitely tell that all this was driving Jenny off the deep end. That was right before I felt her hands grab the back of my head to pull me forward. I struggled to hold back, but it was no use. My face was on a collision course with her breasts! My lips touched down just to the side of her nipple as she mashed my face into them. There was no way out of this one! She kept rubbing me all over her boobs like a washrag, laughing and sarcastically making fun of my predicament.

"Oh, Sarah? Did you finally find them darling? I felt *so* sorry for you searching like that for them. Aren't you glad I helped you? Isn't this *just* so much *fun*?!!"

My mouth was lost in her breast and there was simply no way to answer. "MMMMMMM... LLLL... MMMMM... SHHHHH" was about the best I could do. There was only one thing left to do... I would have to suck my way out! How would she like a few *hickies* in here! I couldn't help but wondering. Probably wouldn't even notice them! Ha-ha-ha! Having never actually *given* anyone a hickey, I wasn't even sure I knew how to do it. But I guess it was worth a try. With everything moving there was no way to get a hold of her skin until the moment I had been waiting for arrived: Jenny took a break. I latched on to her skin, just to the right of the cleavage and sucked as hard as possible. Any harder and blood would have been drawn.

"Hey! What are you... !" Jenny sounded a little angry as she yanked my head away. Somehow I had this terrible feeling that she just *might* have made it worse by doing that, but I wasn't really sure. That is until I saw her breast! Oh my goodness, I worried.

"Hiiiiiiii, Jenny." I smirked, trying not to stare at the devastation.

"Look at me! She turned my face toward hers, trying to keep a straight face. "Did you give me a hickey on my breast? And don't you *dare* lie to me either!"

"Uhmmmmm... I... could have, but not really on purpose... I mean... I didn't *mean* to."

I was really worried when she spread her breasts apart to take a closer look. Her eyes opened incredibly wide when she saw the silver dollar-sized hickey with almost every color in the rainbow displayed. Oooops!

Instead of being mad she studied the huge mark with a quizzical look.

"Do you think it's pretty, Sarah?" I was asked.

Without really thinking I answered "Oh yes Jenny, I think it's *kind* of cute."

"Good! Where do you want yours?" She beckoned me with her forefinger. "*I* think we should put one *right* in the middle of your neck, *right* where everyone can see. Oh, Sarah dear, It's going to be *so* darling, don't you think?" I wasn't sure if she was joking or serious.

"No Jenny, please don't, not on my neck, please." I begged, nervously watching her move closer.

"Oh come on sweetheart, stop *pretending* you don't want it. Isn't that the *real* reason you gave *me* one? You *knew* what I would do."

At that point I was running out of room in the tub to move away from her. I did some fast talking to convince her to do my breast instead of my neck. After all, wasn't that more fair? Then she had another idea: How about a nice little hickey right on my nipple? And if I *really* liked it, she would gladly do the other side. Just the thought of her trying made the blood rush to my vagina. I think that was the idea!

She motioned for me to come over to her. It was time for the naughty girl to be punished. She held me very tightly, positioning her mouth on the side of my breast. With everything she had she sucked and sucked and sucked, finally ripping her mouth away. It felt like the skin was being torn. Gee, I can't wait to see *that*, I thought. *Anyone* who saw it would surely think I got punched or something. I guess that was the key: Don't let *anyone* see it!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.