Passing of Seasons - Cover

Passing of Seasons

Copyright© 1999 by Linda B

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A passionate relationship develops between a girl who moved away from her her and a girl that offered her comfort

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian  

I sat down in the chair facing my dresser with the brush in my hand. Making eye contact with her face in the mirror, I watched her slowly move toward me. After handing her the brush I placed my folded my hands abruptly into my lap and smiled just to let her know I was ready. Actually, I was more than ready. I was ready for more. More of whatever she wanted. I felt her hands on both sides of my face, gently pushing downward, ready to take the brush to me. Feeling my nipples pressing out against the soft fabric of my dress was enough make me even more excited.

Starting at the top of my head, the brush moved slowly through my hair, sending warm shivers to every part of my neck and back. All I could think about was how much I wanted to surrender to her touch, to give myself completely over to her. And how I wanted to give her those same delicious sensations too. The brush seemed to glide through my hair a little more with each stroke.

"It's *really* soft and shiny. MMMMM... MMMM. I'm just falling in love with your hair!" She put one hand under my chin and rubbed her face on the side of my hair, lightly kissing it. Making me feel even weaker still as my limp head dangled in her hands.

"I feel so tingly all over." I blushed at my own confession. Was this getting her excited too? I wondered again. If so, there was no indication yet. And those guilt feelings of mine would still come and go, just when I was enjoying Jenny's touch most.

Then she slid her hands up my neck, taking almost every strand of hair with them. "Oh! Don't we look so *cute* with our hair up," She gushed, trying out some different styles. For the first time that day I could feel myself getting wet from all the attention and pampering Jenny was giving me. I wanted her to prepare me for whatever she wanted, to make me beautiful for herself. I felt totally lost in those delightful feelings of femininity. Like I was falling through space into her loving arms.

It seemed to go on forever before she finally starting braiding my hair. First my long locks were brushed back and tied into two sections. Each section was then separated further into three and braided, one section over the other. She smiled at me in the mirror, closed her eyes, and teasingly kissed into the air. I felt like I was going to go crazy with desire while feeling helplessly under her command. I anxiously awaited her every move. When the braids were done, they were fastened above my ears with clips.

She admired her work in the mirror gently turning my head from side to side. "You look so lovely with these braids, very attractive."

Then she started massaging my exposed neck, making me melt into her hands.

I had to talk about my feelings with her. "Jenny?" Our eyes met. "I'm having a lot of feelings right now? It's a little confusing, I'm really sorry. I hope you don't think I'm... Well, this is making me kind of..."

"Excited?" She apparently knew what was going on with me.

"And guilty." I added.

"I have to admit, this *is* very exciting for me too."

"It is?!" It immediately made me feel better to hear that.

Jenny's look told me she was up to something. "And you know what else..."

"No." I answered, feeling all pins and needles.

"I'm not done *yet* making you excited!"

With that her lips dove into my neck, kissing it up and down and up and down some more. "MMMMMMM-HHHMMM. Don't you simply *adore* having your neck smooched?!" Jenny had both her hands tightly woven into my hair, making it impossible for me to move as she nibbled ever so gently on my ear lobe. I felt completely helpless. "Let's see how these ears taste. Oh aren't these *delicious*! Yummy yummy!" Suddenly she went into a feeding frenzy on my ear, making my whole body break into goosebumps. Then I found out why she was holding my head so tightly. She knew I would try to get away when she shoved her tongue into my ear. It damn near drove me crazy.

"Stop it!" I giggled, weakly attempting to escape.

"Stop it some more!" She teased with a momentary pause from her meal. My chance came when she relaxed a little and put her hands on my shoulders. In one smooth motion I grabbed Jenny by the wrists guiding her hands under the front of my dress. There would be no doubt what I wanted now. Precariously slumped over my chair, she struggled to gain her balance while I directed her fingertips to their intended target: my erect nipples. It almost made me jump out of the chair when they were grabbed. I felt a surge of blood make a beeline for that excitable spot between my legs. She tweaked my small breasts like radio knobs, desperate to find a station.

"Oh!!!" I moaned, writhing in the chair as Jenny twisted, turned and pulled on my nipples making me squeal in ecstasy.

Then I realized that the door to my bedroom wasn't locked! A terrible thought came into my mind. What would happen mom came in and saw this? What would she think? I knew the answer to *that* question. She would think that her daughter is a *lesbian*, that's what she would think!

"Jenny, I think we better lock my door just in case."

She pulled her hands out and straightened the front of my dress. I waited until the door was locked before attacking. Into my bed we rolled after a perfect tackle. We wrestled on the bed laughing. Jenny soon learned that despite my smaller size I was pretty spunky. She spent most of the time pinned down trying to shake me off. Now it was my turn to have some fun with her. Slowly, I lowered my face toward her breasts, making sure she knew what was coming. And shaking her head *wasn't* going to stop me either, although she made a feeble attempt before breaking up into giggles. I practically inhaled those big beautiful globes ignoring the fact that I was soaking her dress in her process. Hopefully another spot would be getting equally soaked at the same time!

"Oh this is *so* delicious, why don't we try the other!" I joked. All of her squirming did no good as I buried my mouth into her ripe breast. She probably could have gotten away if she wanted to, but guess what! Besides, I had already warned her that she would only get *more* if she tried to escape!

I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "I think we should stop now Jenny, don't you?"

Obviously not from look she gave me. "Nnnnt... nnnnn" Her head began to shake back and forth with a teasing rhythm.

I tried to keep a straight face. "I... I'm n... not sure we should go any further."

"Don't lie to me, it will only make things worse for you!" Threatened Jenny.

Thinking about the assortment of possible punishments for bad girls such as myself was a major turn-on. Not that I wasn't *already* turned on beyond my wildest dreams! It just made things even *more* intense. Thinking about what she might do to me next was making we feel weak at the knees. She was going to have her way with me, I was sure about that. I laid my head back off the edge of the bed, baring my neck in surrender. Every inch of my body was quivering in delightful anticipation for what was coming next. I felt like I was in a dream state, floating on a soft cloud of love.

Jenny must have loved making out with my neck as much as I did, it sure seemed that way with the endless time she spent there. Telling me over and over how *cute* I was and how *soft* my hair felt and nibbling my ears here and there. Just when I thought that I couldn't *possibly* get any more excited, I would move to another level of ecstasy.

"Can you be in love with another girl, Jenny?" I asked rhetorically.

She answered in a gentle whisper. "I am... in love with you."

A wave of tingly shivers passed over me when I heard those words. It was so beautiful. Please last forever, I remember thinking.

"I'm *so* much in love with you too, Jenny. My sweetheart, Jenny. You are so beautiful."

That brought on another wave of neck kisses and matching shivers. I lifted her head up and looked deeply into those endless blue eyes of hers. Then our lips met slowly and passionately. I never thought a kiss could make me feel so wonderful.

A sudden knock on the door made me shutter. Jenny reassured me it was locked as mom's voice called through the closed door. "Sarah dear? Would you girls like to join for a little tea party downstairs?"

Embarrassed, I looked at Jenny.

"I'd love to." She surprised me. "I haven't done that since I was a little girl."

I finally answered my mother. "Ok mom, we'll be down in a few minutes."

Knowing mom she would go all out on something like this: all the fine silverware and fancy china, pretty linen tablecloth and napkins. The works. She always did like to spoil me with nice things, not that I minded being spoiled. I guess it's one of the few nice things about being an only child. And of *course* she would expect me to be dressed appropriately for the occasion as well, luckily I already was. She would certainly be wearing one of her most elegant dresses. Sometimes I got the feeling that she wanted to be my age again. But I doubt she ever did anything like what Jenny and I had just done. No way!

We walked done the stairs together, pretending that nothing had happened. Jenny's eyes lit up when she saw my mother's elaborate preparations. There sat my mom in an off-white victorian gown that was just gorgeous. I knew she had been collecting these antiques for a while, but she hadn't showed me this one yet. It was a lace lovers delight, very formal with a high collar, ruffled long sleeves, and buttons all the way down the front. Mother looked just as fancy as all the petite teacups and silver spoons that adorned the table.

We all sat there sipping tea as the sunlight poured in through the window.

Every now and then I would steal a glance into Jenny's eyes, thinking about how much I was in love with her. Usually it would make me giggle. Mom didn't seem to catch on.

She smiled at my new girlfriend. "So Jenny, can you tell me a little bit about yourself? Are you from this area?"

"I grew up here, and you? You're accent sounds English."

"Quite right you are." Mom emphasized her proper english while watching Jenny over the top of her raised teacup. "Tell me." She clutched the cup with both hands and leaned back in her chair. "Have you any boyfriends?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.