Taming Mom - Cover

Taming Mom

by Nightingale

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Incest Sex Story: Mom's prim behavior and somewhat aloofness annoyed me. I grabbed a golden chance when she could not get back at me and misbehaved. When she talked to me about it later, I completely misbehaved and she liked it a lot. Finally I managed to get rid of her rough edges.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

As our entire family had brunch, I was feeling irritated by mom's apparently unrelenting pursuit of making fun of everyone else. She was sitting to my right. I pulled back and looked under the table, taking in the details of the way mom was sitting. Then I sat ordinarily picking on my food, using my left hand as I rested my right hand on my thigh.

Dad was talking when I swiftly moved my right hand, pulled the hem of mom's dress and placed my palm over the crotch of her panties all in a fraction of a second. Then I acted innocently eating my breakfast. Mom gasped and squeezed her thighs shut but no one else noticed. I wiggled my hand gently between her legs. When our eyes met, she gave me a steely look. I just smiled and continued my unnoticed quest to her pussy.

A minute later mom gave up and relaxed her thighs. She did not expect me to pull her panty crotch aside and slip a finger between her pussy lips. She squeezed her legs shut again, tighter this time. However this did not prevent me from tickling her pussy and sliding my finger inside. When she discovered her resistance was futile, she relaxed. Her pussy was getting wet.

I accidentally but deliberately let my spoon fall under the table. Without removing my hand from mom's crotch, I pushed my chair back and squatted under the table to search for my spoon. While searching, I managed to insert two fingers into mom's pussy and pump her vigorously. I could tell she was having a hard time keeping her cool.

I grabbed the spoon and gently inserted its handle into mom's wet pussy. Upon feeling the cool metal, mom squeezed her thighs, trapping my hands there. Seconds later she discovered there was no reason to gripping my hand.

"Are you blind, Nick," my sister called, "can't you find your spoon."

"No, I can't find it," I said, stirring the spoon within mom's pussy. "It's nowhere to be found."

I got out from under the table and continued my brunch without a spoon. I made sure mom saw me when I licked my wet fingers. After I finished I went to my room.

Seconds later, mom entered my room and locked the door.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" mom shouted.

"What, mom?" I said as she walked toward me, quite angry.

"Don't act stupid, Nick," she yelled.

"I am sorry, mom," I said. "Please sit down and give me a chance to explain."

Mom sat down on the chair next to my bed and said, "Go ahead, I am all ears."

"Well, I was frustrated and it just popped in my mind," I said. "I am sorry. I will never do it again. I will take it out for you."

I knelt next to mom's feet and awaited her reply.

"What you have done is completely outrageous," mom said. "I can't understand how you dared to do it. You could have caused a disaster if someone caught notice of what you did."

"Mom, I calculated every move I made," I said. "There was no chance anyone could have suspected a thing. I would never want to embarrass you or embarrass myself in front them."

"At least you have some common sense," mom said.

"Thanks, mom," I said. "Now open your legs, relax and let me take it out for you."

Mom opened her legs shyly. I grabbed her knees and pulled them apart gently.

"Hold this out of the way for me," I said, giving her the hem of her dress.

When she held her dress up to expose her crotch, I knew mom was not thinking straight and intended to make the best of that situation. I pushed her panty crotch aside and looked at her moist pussy. The scoop end of the spoon was sticking out of her lips.

"Mom, your pussy is beautiful," I said.

"Nick!" mom glared at me.

"Do you want me to lie and say it's ugly?" I asked in mock seriousness.

"No, I want you to get over with your business," mom said.

"Mom, can I kiss your pussy?" I asked. "I liked its taste earlier."

"Nick," mom admonished in a gentler tone than before.

"Sorry, mom," I said as I pressed my thumb on her clit and held the end of the spoon in my other hand.

She gasped. I stirred the spoon within her while rubbing her clit gently.

"Nick, what are you doing?" mom gasped.

"Mom, I don't want to hurt you," I said. "The spoon is hard and your pussy is sensitive. I want you to be slippery enough when I pull it out."

I rubbed her clit, making her gasp and twitch occasionally. Then I started pumping the spoon gently in and out of her. She humped unknowingly. By the time I had the spoon out of her pussy, she was really worked out. I dived between her legs and captured her clit between my lips.

"Hey, Nick, stop," she yelled. "What are you doing? I don't even let your dad do this to me. He only did it once."

That was what she last said just before holding my head in her hands and pulling me into her pussy.

"Oh, god, it feels so good," she panted.

While eating her, I inserted one then two fingers into her wet pussy and pumped her vigorously. Minutes later, she almost squished my head as she came like never before. She convulsed violently, losing breath, as her pussy gushed copiously over my fingers.

I licked up her tasty gush then massaged her pussy gently until she recovered. Then I pulled my hard cock out and brought it to her face.

"Suck it, mom," I said softly.

She turned her face away, saying, "I can't. I only did it once or twice to your dad then quit."

"That's okay, mom," I said, as I pushed my cock head into her mouth. "You are going to like it. Suck on it like an ice cream cone."

She sucked on it as I slid it in and out of her mouth. She did a good job for a rookie.

"That's it, mom," I encouraged. "You are doing a great job."

I took my cock out of her mouth several times, rubbed it over her lips and slapped it on her face before I put it back in. Later she took it out and slapped her face with it. The hussy was putting her mind to it. She advanced quite a bit before my cock twitched and jerked, pumping a big load down her swallowing throat as I gripped her head making sure she would not pull back and have me mess up her dress. She sucked my cock dry.

"You are great, mom," I said. I kissed her deeply. We sucked on each other's tongue, hers tasting of my come. "Let's get rid of your clothes."

She stood up and I helped her out of her clothes. I kissed and sucked her tits for a while, fingering her pussy to heat her up some more. I helped her down to her knees and let her bend over the bed.

"I don't like this position," she said.

"I only want to have a quick look at your lovely butt," I said.

I stroked and squeezed her ass. Soon she was purring and swaying. My eyes were fixed on her tight, pink asshole. I started to drool. I pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Don't do that," mom called.

Holding her ass open, I bent over and stuck my tongue at her pucker. She jumped and tried to push me away but I held to her buttocks until her resistance died out. Soon she was enjoying it.

"I never thought this can feel good," she said, pushing her ass into my face.

Her tight pucker started to relax under my tongue. It shone with my spit. I wetted my middle finger in her soaking pussy, and then pushed it into her ass. Her sphincter locked on my finger past the second knuckle.

"Nick, please, don't do that to me," mom begged.

"It's okay, mom, just relax," I assured her as I started to toy with her clit.

Her ass resisted the advances of my finger for a while. Finally, fingering her clit got to her and she started to hump back. Her asshole opened up and I could move my finger in and out and massage the inside of her rectum. I also pumped another finger within her wet pussy. Her sphincter relaxed some more and soon I was working two fingers in each of her hot holes. My fingers slid in and out of her asshole easily despite her tightness without my adding any more spit. Her anal juices were taking care of my fingers. That was my first encounter with a self-lubricating asshole. My cock stood harder than diamond at that discovery.

"Mom, has anyone ever fucked you in the ass?" I asked, almost sure of the answer.

"Oh, no, never," mom said.

"You can't live deprived for ever," I said. "It is obvious your ass loves my fingers and it is going to love my cock later. I am going to loosen you up now and fuck you in the ass on another day."

"No, please, don't, Nick," mom called, still humping my hands. "That is not right."

"I will show you it is," I said as I jerked my fingers out of her pussy and continued finger fucking her ass.

She continued to hump back, pushing her ass to take my fingers all the way in.

"You love it, can't you see?" I said. "You have a beautiful ass which is very horny. See how your asshole is milking on my fingers. Your ass is begging for my cock and I am not denying it. Anyway, it is not coming today."

Mom did not speak. Her pussy was leaking constantly. I pulled my fingers from her ass and kissed her asshole. I made sure she saw me as I licked my fingers. I lay on the bed and pulled her up onto me.

"Ride me, mom," I said.

She had no trouble straddling me and lowering her dripping pussy onto my raging hard-on. She gasped when I hit bottom. As she rode me steadily, my fingers were back toying with her asshole, fueling her crackling fire. I watched her tits bounce, then I captured one of her nipples between my lips. I felt her pussy and asshole spasm as I sucked on her stiff nipple. By the time, I moved my mouth to her other nipple, she was ready to come. I gave her nipple a hard suck. She gasped, stiffened, and convulsed in orgasm. Her pussy milked desperately for my come, soaking my cock in the process. Her asshole spasmed wildly around my pumping fingers. She had a hard come, then collapsed on my chest. I continued pumping my cock gently within her while I finger fucked her ass slowly. When she recovered, I pushed her off me and arranged her on her hands and knees.

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass?" she asked quietly as I knelt behind her.

"No, mom," I said, wetting my thumb in her dripping pussy then pushing it in her ass, "I am going to fuck your pussy now. Tomorrow I am going to fuck you in the ass."

I fucked her pussy while working my thumb in and out and around in her rectum in rhythm with my fucking. She humped back for every thrust.

"Lower your head and shoulders to the bed and pull your ass cheeks apart," I directed. She obliged me.

I replaced my thumb in her ass with my index and middle fingers. Mom was on her way to her third orgasm, which hit very soon, destroying my resistance.

"Keep your ass open," I instructed as she convulsed really milking my aching cock.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and my fingers out of her ass and started jerking over her gaping asshole. My come flew in jets onto her ass, some landing on and in her asshole. I wiped my cock head over her asshole and worked some of my come into her ass with my fingers.

"This is a little taste of my come to your asshole," I said. "Tomorrow I am going to fill your rectum with come." Mom shivered.

I grabbed the spoon, scooped some of my come and her juices and fed it to her. Then I rolled her onto her back and had her lick my wet cock clean. I helped her put her clothes back on. Then I bent her over, flipped her dress over her back, pulled her panties aside and gently inserted the handle of the spoon in her ass. I straightened her clothes and let her stand up.

"Tomorrow my cock will slide in there," I said.

"Yes," mom hissed.

She left my room, walking funny as the spoon tickled her rectum.

Minutes later I left to an adult shop where I bought a flesh-colored, medium-sized butt plug. In my room, I buttered it up and set it on my nightstand. Then I called mom to my room.

"Bend over the bed and push out your hot butt," I instructed.

"What do you want to do?" mom asked as she complied with my instructions.

"You will see shortly," I said as I flipped her dress up and lowered her panties.

I parted her cheeks and started licking her asshole. She breathed heavily and humped her ass back.

"You will love this," I said as I retrieved the butt plug and stood behind her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.