Case of Tingling Clitoris - Cover

Case of Tingling Clitoris

by John Watson, M.D.

Copyright© 1999 by John Watson, M.D.

Erotica Sex Story: A Sherlock Holmes spoof

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   .

I have brought to the readers' attention over the years the many adventures and particular demonstrations of Sherlock Holmes' remarkable, even to say, unique skills. In doing so, I must confess that I have had strong motivation to suppress, even deny, some of Holmes' abilities in the detection and solution of crimes and puzzles involving social activities between the sexes.

If the reader is shocked at this revelation, coming now so late in the Autumn of his career, I beg you to realize that such revelations so many years ago would have been impossible, given the restrictions of society at the time. In addition, many of these situations involved prominent, publicly known individuals and as such had to be protected and shielded from shame and humiliation. Holmes himself was often the only course of last resort for many, given that they knew he could be trusted in the extreme with any knowledge, without fear of exposure. As his chronicler, I could only mirror his commitments and remain mum.

In some situations, already published in long years past, certain elements of the actual solution were removed from the narrative as unnecessary to present a whole picture to the reading audience, allowing me to demonstrate Holme's basic techniques without exposing any potential undue information that could embarrass.

At long last, with Holme's reputation firm and untouchable, allowing for the progress that society has made in understanding and being tolerant of discussion of such intimate matters in public, some of the more interesting cases may be brought to the public's attention. I warn the reader here that, as a medical man, I offer no apologies for the frank descriptions that must accompany and be a basic part of such a narrative. Offense is neither intended or desired, but it would be impossible to demonstrate the unique characteristics of Holme's approach or the results obtained should I concede and try to write around the subject at hand.

I was first made aware of Holme's pursuit of knowledge in this area in the Fall of 1988. I had been at the club all day, and returned after a long stroll, intending to break my fast with one of Mrs. Hudson's remarkable roasted partridge dinners. In entering our digs, I became immediately focused on a remarkable sight in front of me. Laying on the cleared table was a young women possessed of obvious physical charms, prostrate and quite exposed. As a medical man, I had often been required to examine women in the course of treating medical situations, so nothing being shown to me was new, but I was quite alarmed at finding my seemingly celibate friend Holmes hard to the task of arousing the woman to very high heights of excitement.

She was gasping and moaning in a demonstration of frantic sexual arousal, and speaking an almost non-stop babble of encouragement.

"Heaven, help me, I am going to faint. Yes, more of it! I must have it all! You finger me delightfully! Harder, I beg you, Mr. Holmes! Harder still. I must die! Ohhhhhhhh...I'm going to die. Yes! Yes! YES! I'mmmmmmmmm...Gah...Ahhhhhhhh."

I feared for the legs of the table as, with loud banging from her bouncing ass on the table top, at that moment the woman experienced a quite vigorous orgasm, delightful to see, hear and watch. And apparently just as delightfully experienced by the woman. But Holmes was by no means paying any immediate attention to the arousal and frantic climax of the woman, as I would have expected. With one hand hard a work on the woman's apparatus, he was timing her with a stop watch in the other.

With a final click, he noted the time in his notebook, his writing hand still glistening with the woman's copious lubrication from the fornication. She lay on the table as though exhausted, a small puddle of her love fluids spreading across the table top, still draining from her as witness to her recent internal release. I walked over and stood at his side, not knowing exactly how to break in on this scene of such diligent research...

Holmes glanced over at me briefly and then turned back to the woman and said,. "I believe my dear Gertrude, that was a new record for orgasm by manual manipulation only, a minute and twelve seconds. After you rest a bit, I think we can better that."

"Mr. Holmes, we cannot go again. As delightful as these tests are, I must be off to prepare dinner for my Ralph. If the table is not set when he gets home, I'll have more to answer for than I can explain. And besides, you cannot complain I have not given my all today. Two hours of almost non-stop fornication is enough to wear a body out, and dull their ardor."

"Yes, perhaps you are right. Tomorrow then, same time. And do leave the petticoats at home this time. We waste far too much time removing and replacing all these layers of garments each day."

She was sitting up, looking over at me, her face still bearing a crimson blush from her excitement. I noticed as her large bosom settled into place that her nipples were quite extended and protruded against the thin fabric of her tunic. "Oh, you must be Dr. Watson. Mr. Holmes told me you might come by at some point, but not to worry, as you were a doctor and quite used to seeing the sensitive parts of the anatomy. Your Mr. Holmes has quite a technique for getting a girl to just about do anything he desires, once he gets a finger or two up my quim. Ralph could use a lesson or two, I can tell you that."

"Tomorrow, then?"

"Yes, tomorrow, if you please." And she showed herself out of the apartment after the last voluminous petticoat was again in place and her attire was smoothed. Except for a bright sparkle in her eye and a lightness and certain light air to her step, I could not have discerned that she had only moments before been fornicating with abandonment. She now appeared the perfect picture of the attentive and adoring wife to her husband.

"Holmes, what on earth..." I began.

"Calm yourself, Watson. The young lady was quite a willing subject and basic research always painstaking. If a bit unusual in this case, I would concede to you."

"I can make no connection to any need to do anything except possible provide some gratification to some untold inner need of yours." I replied.

"On the contrary, Watson. A client's very life depends on the knowledge I'm gaining. In this case, Lady Estrella, the accused murderer of her husband. The entire case hinges on the fact that she claimed that her husband had entered her room, brought her off in quite the manner you just witnessed, and then moments later returned to his own room, to be found murdered there only minutes later by the upstairs maid on her way to retire. The question of how quickly a woman, a willing and aroused woman, can be brought to orgasm is paramount interest, wouldn't you say? And today, I demonstrated in over twenty instances with the charming Miss Young that it is remarkable quickly, under two minutes in most cases, if the right techniques are used."

"Preposterous, Holmes. I find it impossible to believe that this young lady has fornicated to orgasm in such numbers in only a few hours. It would exhaust the person to the point of collapse." I found his explanation quite ridiculous and I'm sure my face revealed my doubt.

"You would find yourself quite in a pickle, I dare say, Watson, if I were to loose this girl on you tomorrow, given instructions that she was to have intercourse with you until one of you was too exhausted to continue.

I dare say she would be the victor in less than twenty minutes. And have the energy to take on a bar full of eager men when she had finished you off in such short order. No, don't take offense, Watson. It is the nature of things that the frail woman is much stronger in the sexual appetite department than most give credit."

"How long have these experiments been going on?"

"For a few days. I have been using a hotel room in the city, but today, Miss. Young found it impossible to get there quickly enough to allow us time, so I settled on using our abode, knowing full well you might present yourself. I quite prepared her for that eventuality, as she noted."

"And how did you induce the woman to participate?"

"Well, I must admit, I couldn't exactly take out an ad in the agony column. I just went to the market dressed as a stall owner and used hypnotism on suitable women. After one or two sessions, I discovered that most of them would come willingly if the situation was put to them directly. Although," he rubbed his cheek, "a few landed a telling hand to my face at my bold approach, much to their credit." He smiled. I could discern a bruise on his cheek. More than one woman must have objected, I surmised.

I was shocked at myself to find my member was engorged after the episode and retired to the toilet to relieve my throbbing cock. It would not be the last time I had to do so before this case reached its remarkable and shocking conclusion.

That was the end of it, or so I supposed. Holmes asked me to accompany him in a medical capacity to the court on the day of the arraignment. There after clearing the court of all except the judge, the defendant, Lestrade, Holmes and myself, Lady Estrella was put on the stand

By prior arrangement, I was concealed behind a panel in the court room just to the left of the witness stand. I sat perfectly still in the chair provided and observed through a small slit in the screen.

Before the entrance of Lestrade or the others, Holme's fussed over the chairs and tables in the room, making several adjustments. Satisfied, as to what I could not tell, he took his place in the chair normally occupied by the defense barrister.

The magistrate addressed Lady Estrella. "Madame, as you know, we are making every effort to protect your reputation in this matter. Mr. Holmes has assured me that at the conclusion of today's hearing, your name will have been cleared. These are most serious charges, however, and I must remind you that if the hearing goes against you, you will be remanded over for trial, and I will no longer be able to protect you."

The woman, appearing nervous, said, "Thank you kind sir. I am hoping that Mr. Holmes is indeed correct and I will leave a free woman. I am prepared to answer any questions they have of me."

With that, the magistrate waved Lestrade onto the floor. I must at this point take pains to describe Lady Estrella. A woman of obvious passion, even on this most trying occasion was impeccably dressed, her bosom proudly displayed in all its glory, breasts alabaster white in the light of the court room. Her tiny waist accented by the bright red dress in velvet, flaring to a pair of wonderfully curved hips, suggesting a woman of obvious pleasures. Her dark hair was neatly pinned, with a long rope of braid, shiny and thick, neatly curved around her neck and down her front, accenting her very long, regal neck. A woman of beauty, her cheeks were flushed with pink, a sign of high spirits, and her ruby lips were parted just so. And her eyes, dark pools of adventure, almost laughed in their sparkle. Lestrade could not have been unmoved in her presence, but to his credit maintained his professional decorum and launched into his unenviable task.

I, on the other hand, found her perfume wafting into the space behind the panel and was becoming giddy with arousal at the sight and smell of this exciting woman. I suddenly hoped with all my might thatHolmes was right and she was not a killer. Certainly, I knew from my own witness of his experiments that her story could, to a certain extent be corroborated. As to the rest of the mystery, I could make neither head nor tale.

Lestrade opened up the questioning of the witness, taking her through her story several times before concluding with a statement to the magistrate repeating the facts. Lady Estrella's story was a fabrication. Only she had access to the Colonel's bedroom and must have killed him just before the upstairs maid discovered the body. The fact that a murder weapon had not been discovered was a mystery, but he had every confidence that by the time of the trial, that problem would have been resolved. He retook his chair with a look at Holmes that clearly indicated he expected to win his case.

The lady's answers had been forthright and showed no tendency of elaboration or constituting a fiction. I believed they were as she understood them to be. As Holmes finally rose from his position, the courtroom was whisper quiet. What more could he bring out that would shed some light on this mystery?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.