Night on the town - Cover

Night on the town

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Mother walked around the room showing me every item she put on, well almos every, the first items she showed me was when she had put on her bra and panties.

"They aren't to strict are they?" she asked a little bit worried.

"N-no, mom. They l-look nice," I stammered.

I was a little embarrassed and very hard. This was the first time my mother had ever flaunted her body to me. I agree that it wasn't much she showed me, but I was only fifteen and this was the first I saw of a woman almost nude.

Next she came back with a pair of pantyhose and a pair of sheer stockings in her hands.

"What do you think? Pantyhose or stockings?"

"S-stockings," I almost panted.

She gave me a smile.

"Yes. I think you're right. Wait..."

Again she disappeared, returned a few moments later.

"Like it?" she asked.

"Ooh yes," I breathed.

"Good. If I can impress my own son than it wouldn't be to difficult to impress someone else, would it?" she asked with a little laugh.

I didn't answer. I was to preoccupied studying what I could see of her bare flesh, and what was hidden behind the semi-see-through panties. The dark shadow of her pubis. My mother's cunt! Oh god! Sick! Sick! Sick! But oh so hot!

Mother had made plans with some of the girls at her work to join them for a night on the town and she was so elated by the idea. She had asked me if I would mind her going out and I had told her not to worry about me since she hadn't dated any man since my father left three years ago. Besides I had made plans of my own. I had saved up some money and was trying to get into an adult movie and since Mom had told me that she would be late I had decided to make it as late as possible. I figured that it was less likely that they would ask for any ID the later it was. What kid was allowed to be out for a movie after eleven o'clock?

Finally Mom was ready and was gone.

I had managed to get a six-pack of beer from a friend who had a friend who... and now I got the first one opened and gulped down half of it. I half-lay on my bed, drinking beer and working on getting my hard-on to subside after Mom's show earlier. I wanted to save it for later. After the movie. The movie! I looked a the clock and realized that I had taken my time drinking my beers. It was after eleven! I swore and hurriedly got ready and off I went.

Of course the movie was closed when I got there. I stood there for a while wandering what I would do next.

The beer had made me thirsty so I looked around and saw that there was a bar just down the street. I decided that I would try my luck and get another beer.

I was lucky, the bar was crowded and the bartender hardly noticed me as he handed me a beer. I took it and started to walk around, I didn't want to stay in front of the bartender to long, he may notice my young age.

I crossed the room to were the light seemed to be dimmed and saw that there were some booths there and I decided to have a seat. As I began to sit down I noticed a woman sitting there, slumped against the wall. Suddenly it hit me. It was Mom! She was totally out! Instead of sitting across from her I decided to sit beside her and check how drunk she was.

I sat and Mom didn't notice that she had company so I reached out and shook her lightly and she stirred.

"Oh. Hi," she slurred in a thick voice.

"Hi. How are you?"

"Oh. I'm fine. Say, do you by a drink?"

"Sure. What'll you have?"

"A Marguerita would be nice. I have to take it easy, my son's waiting for me..." her voice trailed off.

"Are you sure you want another drink? Shouldn't I take you home instead?"

"Oh, will you. How nice of you. I'm Margret."

She reached out her hand and shook mine. She didn't recognize me! How was that possible?

"Jeff," I mumbled.

"That's a nice name. My son's name is Jeff. He's so cute. And good to me," again her voice trailed off.

I shook Mom again, "Come on, let's go."

She stumbled to her feet and I had to lead her across the room or she would have staggered off in any direction her feet would have taken her and God knows where she would have ended up.

We made it to the street and I stopped the first taxi coming by and helped Mom into it. She slumped against the door but as soon as the car started to move she leaned over to me.

"Were do you take me?" she asked.

"Home, of course."

She murmured something and instead of leaning back she put one hand behind my neck and drew me to her and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue probed my mouth and soon it made contact with mine. I hesitated for a moment before I let my tongue imitate hers. I had never thought of kissing my mother. Fuck her? Yes. But kiss her? Never. It was nice and it made my cock twhich and my hand move by it's own will. Up to her breasts and take one of them in a soft hold. I could feel her nipple wake up and stiffen and she moaned a little moan into my mouth and her tongue got more eager on it's dance against mine.

I unbuttoned a couple of buttons and my hand slipped inside her blouse and made contact with the soft material of her bra. I could feel the lace against the tips of my fingers and under it something bumpy and warm. Her erect nipple!

How nice it was sitting in the darkness of a taxi fondling your own mother! It ended soon though. We didn't live that far from the bar and I paid the driver and helped mom out.

On the street were we live they have decided to cut down on the electricity bill so only every other street-lamp was lit so it was a heavy dusk in front of our house but Mom recognized it anyway.

"Oh you took me 'home'," she said a little surprised.

"Yes. Were else would I take you?" I asked, still not quite sure if she just acted as if she didn't recognize me.

"Oh, somewhere..."

She fumbled in her purse for the key and when she found it handed it to me. I unlocked the door, closed it behind us and led her into the living-room.

"Do you want something to drink?" Mom asked.

"Sure. You?"

"Yes, I think I'll have a glass of wine. You help yourself to whatever there is. I think there's some beer in the fridge."

I got Mom a glass of wine and myself a beer and when she patted the couch beside her I sat there. I hardly had time to plant my ass beside her before she again started to kiss me. This time I knew that there wasn't going to be any interruptions so I put my hand right were I had had it just a few minutes before. On her bra-clad breast. It seemed as if her nipple never had softened because it was stiff as soon as my hand made contact with it.

With my other hand I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her blouse and reached behind her and managed to open the clasp and her breasts were free. Whatever happened next I would always have the memory of holding her little breast in my hand and feeling the hard nipple against the palm of my eager hand.

Suddenly Mom tore her lips from mine. I was afraid that she would stop it there but she didn't make any motion to pull my hand away from her breast. She just reached for her wine and took a sip and after that she put her head on my shoulder and sighed as my hands massaged her breasts.

Now I wanted more! I wanted to see her naked! Slowly I managed to get the blouse off her and the bra just slipped down her arms and she flung it aside herself.

I bent down and sucked one of her stiff nipples into my mouth. Let my tongue whip it in rapid lashes and she moaned a little again. I could taste the taste of her soap, her perfume and her skin. It tasted... I don't now. I know it didn't taste Mother - it tasted woman! And it was a taste you could grow addicted to!

I place my hand on Mom's knee and she didn't do anything to stop me so I let it slide further up over the silky material of her panty-hose.

Panty-hose? They didn't stop mid-thigh, did they? Curious I felt around for more nylon but all I could feel was Mom's soft skin. Then I remembered. I had voted for stockings when Mom asked me, little did I know that it would be I who would reap from that advice.

I just had to feel that transition from silky material to silky skin again! What a hot feeling! It was a feeling of - surprise? The abrupt change of softness. Letting you expect, desire, more of the skin. And it was there! Lots more of it! I knew Mom had long legs but that they were that long I didn't know! My hand seemed to travel the soft curve of her thigh forever before it reached - warmness, dampness, secretness. All that was between my hand and the goal of my desire now was a pair of panties of the same thin lacy material as her bra.

Suddenly it hit me. I had my hand cupped over my mother's cunt! And she didn't object to it. Her breathing was deep and the air she breathed out was hot against my neck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.