I Got Mom instead of sis - Cover

I Got Mom instead of sis

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: He tries to cast the seduction net for his sister, but he catches his mom instead.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

To fall in love with ones own sister is a terribly frustrating thing. The object of ones feelings is always close by and yet not reachable. This happened to me when I just had turned thirteen and my sister, Lena, was a year and a half older. We never had the so common sibling rows that happened between almost all other siblings in our neighborhood. Especially when one or the other reached puberty. Not so with Lena and me. Of course it seemed to distant us from one another but painful as that was it was tolerable. I had some involuntarily peeks on my sisters body but I never did anything to spy on her or sneak peeks on her.

Then suddenly it hit me. Puberty! Love! Sex!

I just didn't seem to get sex out of my mind. I didn't know how to get it from anybody other than myself. Me and my right hand. No pictures. No stories. This was long before the internet. Just me and my hand and my overheated brain. Lusty thoughts. Longing to see a woman's body. Her breasts! And, oh that unreachable most desirable thing, the pussy! No. Cunt! But where could I find it?

I spent my nights fantasizing about all the girls I knew. They weren't many. They had never before played any part of my life. Up till now it had been just my friends and the games we played. Football. Indian and cowboys before that. But not now. I would gladly have sacrificed all my friends for one naked girl. Or woman. Or anything with a pair of tits and a pussy. Well almost anything.

Suddenly one night it hit me. I had a woman near me. I even had two. My sister and my mother. Of these two my mother was the most desirable. She was a beauty. She was a divorcee. But she also was a grown up and to top that she was my mother. If I knew anything about mother's I could rule her out as a sex object willing to participate in my frolicking.

That left me with my sister. How was the prospects of getting her into bed with me? Not too good I guessed. She was a girl. A young girl. Girls don't even think about sex. I knew that they thought about boys. Everybody said so. That was all they ever thought of. Boys and babies. And horses and other animals. But I couldn't get myself to believe that they ever thought about sex.

Give a girl a puppy and she would forget anything else. Show her a baby and she wouldn't leave it for hours. Give a girl a flash of a cock and she would run away screaming murder!

Flash?

Flash!

Maybe...

No. It wouldn't work. Or would it?

I gave it a second thought. Maybe. Just maybe.

I started the next day. The plot must be one of the oldest and most used. I didn't close my door completely. I left it open by some centimeters. Just enough for my sister, my target, to be able to look in and see me. See me. Yes. That was something else. She wouldn't think anything if she just saw me. It had to be more. She had to see me naked. Yes. Of course. I shuddered just thinking about it. Mind you we weren't that strict in our family. I had on some occasions seen my sister or my mother in various stages of nakedness. Or dressed more or less. Never completely nude though and never for a longer period of time. And now to consciously expose myself with an uncertain outcome.

I started out slowly. Walking around in my room in nothing but my boxershorts. Extending my venture to the living-room while watching TV.

At first my mother looked a little curious at me but she didn't say anything. Nor did Lena.

Usually I would sit in the easy-chair which faced the sofa, in which mom was sitting, in, close to, 30 degrees. That gave me a free view on mom and her of me if she slightly turned her head. This was nothing she used to do. When she was watching her favorite soap she was mesmerized.

Lena was most likely to lay on the floor just in front of mom. If she turned her head she would have an unobstructed view of me. If I did it carefully I would be able to flash her a glimpse of my cock. Mom to if she looked. That was the most dangerous part of my plan. I had to hope for the best.

The first few days nothing seemed to happen. Then mom started to shift her position in the sofa so that she sat facing me more.

Lena continued to face the TV.

Then something else happened. Mom started to wear her nightgown in the early evening. That was a complication I hadn't calculated with. That was a distraction which kept me straying from my goal. To get Lena interested enough to have sex with me. Or at least so interested that she would be willing to show me her pussy in exchange of a look at my cock. And maybe a mutual feel on our privates.

Mom started to wear thinner nighties as the days passed. Occasionally I would get a glimpse of her bra-clad breasts and most of the time I could look up her nightie and see her panties. She used to sit with her legs a little spread and her crotch was in plain view from where I sat.

This really got me straying from my goal and my nightly wanking sessions involved mom more than my sister. It wasn't a bad substitute. As I've said mom was a beauty. Not to tall, maybe 1 meter 60. Shoulder-long black hair and blue eyes. Her eyes was what really caught you when looking at her. They seemed so out of place, blue to that black hair. But beautiful and soft. She was slender with small tits and a curvous little ass. But as I already concluded, she was unreachable.

Until one night when I glanced over at mom. She wasn't wearing anything under her nightie. No panties at least. And I guessed no bra either.

For the first time since I started to expose myself I got a hard on. Up till now I had been more embarrassed than exited. I had to shift a little bit to prevent my cock from jumping out of my boxer-shorts. Out of the corner of my eyes I thought I could see I little smile on moms lips and she did it worse for me by letting her legs drift further apart. I had an unobstructed view up her nightie. I couldn't see anything clearly just some promising shadows and my imagination did the rest. I forgot to hide my sneaking eyes and looked openmouthed on my mother's crotch. She seemed unaware of what was going on and kept sitting with her legs rather far apart looking at the TV.

After a while I couldn't take more of this I had to excuse myself and hurry up to my room and masturbate. This time I didn't forget to close the door on purpose, I forgot it by accident. With my boxer-shorts around my knees and my cock in my hand I started a furious wanking-session. I did however hear somebody sneak up to my door. It hit me just than that I had forgotten to close it and now it was to late. If I went and closed it all my schemes would be for nothing and I would be forced to start it all over. Since I thought it was Lena peeking in on me I decided to give her a show. I began to stroke my stiff cock with long, hard strokes. Caressed the bulbous head and smearing the precum around it. I thought I could hear some rustling from clothes from the other side of the door but I didn't dare to look in that direction. After a while, when I was nearing my shooting-time, I forgot about the spectator and concentrated on the pleasure I was beginning to feel by the double attention my stiff cock got. My sister's eyes and my stroking hand.

I could clearly hear a gasping and a sharp intake of air when my cock exploded in my hand and the white-gray sperm shot out in a wide arc on my stomach. I closed my eyes. Never before had I experienced such an intensive orgasm. If the thought and knowledge of someone watching made this to increase the pleasure what would it be to have a participant?

From this day I was more aware of my mother's beauty and attractiveness and my focus did a slight shift from Lena to Mom. I still thought that Lena would be the one I could catch. Mom was to unreachable. But the scenario continued for a little more than a week until the fatal day.

My sister was to spend the night with a girlfriend. That left mom and me alone. I wasn't sure how I should act later that afternoon when we had eaten and it was time to watch some TV. The best was if I acted like usual. That is sit in my boxer-shorts. Mom also appeared to behave as usual, maybe her nightie was a little more transparent than usual but that could be my imagination. Anyhow I thought I could see her nipples poking on the sheer material of her nightie. It wasn't long until mom's legs started to drift apart and again I could see her pantieless crotch. It was so damn frustrating not being able to see her pussy clearly. Just the shadows. It was enough though to give me the usual hard on and the urge to get some relief. Mom gave me a smile when I excused myself and went to my room to rub my cock.

I had just started to get into the fantasy when the door opened and mom came in.

"Mom!" I shouted. "Mom! This is my room!"

"Yes honey, I know. But I have to talk to you and I didn't want you to be on your guard when I did. I'm sorry if I embarrass you but you have yourself to blame. I know what your up to."

"What do you mean?"

"I know why you started to wear just your shorts in front of me and Lena. At first I thought you where playing up to me, and it flattered me a bit, but soon I realized it was your sister that was your target. It was than that I understood I had to do something to stop you. No. Not stop you. Slow you down. I wouldn't have minded if you had intercourse."

"You wouldn't?" I gasped in surprise.

"Of course not. It's more or less inevitable given the..." she fell silent.

"What? Given what?"

"Later. I'll tell you later. Now we have some more urgent matters to take care of."

"Such as?"

"Your knowledge to girls. Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"Ah, well, no."

"I thought so. I know you haven't had any sexed in school yet so I take it that all you know about dating and girls is what you've learned from your more "experienced" friends. Am I right?"

"Well. Most of it. Some I have read somewhere."

"Yes I know something about that. That was how we, I mean I learned when I was young. It was so frustrating. Only making you insecure and shy when it came down to reality. That is what I want to talk to you about. I've noticed that you know how to masturbate," mom looked directly at my cock when she said that. "It's not a bad way of starting you know. That is how most people start. Learning about your own body. But it only gives you an advantage to your own pleasures not the girls. A girl is quit different from a boy in many aspects when it comes to sex. A girl want to be dated, talked to, caressed, kissed and much more."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.