How it all...

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

I grew up with father, mother and a year older sister. We lived in a three room apartment in a small town in southern Sweden. Our parents had one of the rooms as bedroom and me and my sister shared the other room. It was fairly frustrating to have sis in the same room since it meant that I couldn't have any privacy if any of my friends would visit without being disturbed by Ina, my sister. Despite that my sister and I were the best of friends and it was rare that we had a fight. Mother and daddy thought this was good since it meant that they could leave us alone a lot while they worked or was away on an occasional conference over a weekend. This happened on such an occasion.

I had been at a friend's of mine watching a game of football on TV and when I came home I heard giggling from sis' and my room. There was someone with my sister. Curiously I sneaked up to the door, if nothing else I could scare them. I peeked around the door-post. There was my sister sitting on the bed with her back against me. Opposite her sat Marie, her best friend. Marie had her sweater pulled up over her breasts which she proudly exposed to my sister.

"What about them? Do you think they've grown bigger?"

"Yeah. They are huge. Look at mine. They are not at all as big as yours."

I saw how Ina drew her blouse apart at the front. I looked at Marie's tits. I didn't think they where as big as Ina stated. Hardly the size of an orange. They were however exiting enough for me to see and it spurred my cock to harden in my trousers. This wasn't all that would be revealed to me.

"Have you got more hair on your pussy? I have."

"Yeah me to. But mine is so blonde and light that you can hardly see it."

"Let me see."

"If you show yours."

"Of course."

Giggling they stood up. Sis drew down her panties and let her skirt fall down to cover her again. She threw her panties away and they landed on the commode. Marie wore jeans so I had a clear view of her cunt when she rolled down her jeans and panties to the knees. I saw that what she said was true. Her pubes hair was hardly visible and her pussy looked very childish but it was none the less very exiting for me to see it.

"Let me see your now," Marie said and drew up her jeans again. Sis lifted her skirt and exposed her pussy to Marie but she had her back turned towards me so could I couldn't see anything of it. I supposed that the show was over after this so I sneaked back to the front door and pretended that I just came home. I opened and closed it a little louder than necessary and walked into Ina's and my room at once.

"Hey," I said to the girls.

They greeted me with smiles but nothing else.

"What are you doing?" I asked innocently.

"Oh. Nothing. I was just about to cook some dinner and Marie was just leaving."

I turned to my side of the room and saw that my sister's panties still was on top of the commode where she had tossed them. I sat on my bed and looked at my sister. Would it show that she was without any panties? To my disappointment I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Maybe a little blush on her cheeks.

"Bye," Marie said as she disappeared through the door and a minute later I heard the door close after her.

My sister went out in the kitchen and started to rattle with pots and china. I took a magazine and sat down by the kitchen table in such a way that I could watch my sister as she moved around. Maybe I could catch a glimpse of her pussy! I couldn't imagine how she would have had time to put on another pair of panties while I pretended to come home.

All tough I hardly let her out of eyesight I wasn't able to see anything, her skirt was to long for that. I thought her cheeks were a little bit to red to be caused by the heat from the stove ore her moving around.

After the meal I helped her cleaning up and then we watched some TV. I kept my eyes on my sister while she sat on the sofa with her feet tucked under her.

"Shall we sleep in mom and dad's bed tonight? It's much more comfortable than our own beds," she asked.

"OK," I said. This wasn't at all unusual. We used to do this all the time but hadn't done so for about a year.

"You make yourself ready for bed and I'll just put this away.

"OK."

I got into my pajamas and krept down under the blankets of mom and dad's bed. I took a while before Ina came in.

"Oh, I forgot my nightie," she giggled. "Never mind. I'll just sleep in the nude."

I was greatly disappointed when she turn off the lights before she undressed and krept into the bed on her side. The bed wasn't as big as I remembered it to be or maybe Ina just crept closer to me than she used to.

She was so close that her naked body touched mine and that didn't leave me undisturbed but I felt how my cock started to stiffen and soon it was stiffer than it ever had been. After all, this was the first time I was in the same bed as a naked girl. That girl being my own sister didn't bother me a bit since I didn't expect anything would happen between us. I just enjoyed the knowledge.

My respekt for her and my parents plus the things I've read and heard about love between siblings stopped me from making any passes at her.

I don't know how long we lay like this when Ina suddenly raised herself and rested on her elbow, bent over and kissed me on the mouth! She caressed my lips with her more than kissing me. Then she lay down with her head on my shoulder. Her hair tickled my face.

I caressed her cheek and she took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts. It was fairly small. Smaller than Marie's, which I had seen earlier, judging by the feeling. Her nipple was hard as a bud and felt as if it was granulated. I spent a long time just feeling her tit, piching her nipple between my thumb and finger till she started to sigh a little now and then.

My hand started to travel her body. Stopped as her hips widened in a very womanly way. Because of the darkness I had to let my hands see for me and that was hot! I didn't know that you actually could 'see' that much with your fingers.

I felt her smooth stomach and how it rippled as my hand softly, almost tickled it, a little jump in her hips as my hand passed her abdomen and started down between her thighs. I felt the smooth hair on the little hill of her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.