Mom Love - Cover

Mom Love

by Roderigo

Copyright© 1999 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   .

The late spring and summer of my 19th year was by far the happiest and most exciting time in my life. For it was then that my wonderful mother and I first became lovers. Well, we actually always loved each other, but in that tremendously joyous season our love ripened into ecstatic sex. In other words, I became the most fulfilled of men--a motherfucker.

I arrived home after my freshman year in college on the very day that my sister, just a year younger than I, graduated from high school. The ceremony was in the early evening, and we had a party for Sis and three of her girlfriends at our house afterward. Dad wasn't there, which was a source of great anger on the part of my mother. He had taken a new position at his company, which meant quite a bit of extra money, but it also made it necessary for him to travel very frequently, almost every week, sometimes for several days at a time. My sister told me that Mom had been very upset when Dad accepted this promotion. She felt that they didn't need any extra money, and she didn't like having Dad away so much. Sis said that they argued or were very cold toward each other now when he was home. Sis said that she had an idea that Mom suspected Dad of playing around while he was out of town and that she didn't particularly want to take a chance on getting a disease passed on from one of Dad's illicit partners.

You would never know that Mom was unhappy at the party, however. She was especially cheerful and charming, more outgoing than usual--and she looked great. Mom was 23 when I was born, so now she was 42, but she could easily have passed for 30. She had dark brown curly hair, a sort of round, dimpled face, a cute upturned nose, full lips on a generously large mouth, large very dark brown eyes, and classic black eyebrows which gave her a very fine appearance. She was about 5 feet 4 and weighed maybe 130. Her body was very shapely, just a little large in the hips and thighs maybe, but that's the way I like women; it makes them really look like women. (I hate those little-boy asses on models.) Her breasts weren't huge, but they were big enough and stood out firmly. Her legs were perfectly formed, with trim ankles, beautifully shaped calves, and pleasingly full thighs. To me she was the very picture of feminine beauty, prejudiced though I may be.

There were about 2 dozen people at the party, relatives of the girls and a few neighbors. Everybody seemed to have a good time, and Mom was everywhere, seeing that people had all they wanted to eat and drink. I pitched in and helped her all I could, and she really appreciated it. I had never seen Mom so radiant, and I told her so, which seemed to please her immensely. I think that maybe she was putting all her energy into this party to help make up for Dad's absence on such an important occasion. Anyway the party was a huge success--a very good time was had by all, as they say.

Finally things started to wind down, and some of the people left. Then the 4 graduates came up with the idea of having an old-fashioned pajama party and spending the night at the home of one of the other girls. They quickly got the parents' permission, kissed everybody goodnight, and then they were off. Soon the last of the neighbors left, and Mom and I were alone.

I looked around at all the glasses and bottles and various other relics of the party, and I started to gather up some things to take to the kitchen. Mom, however, said not to bother; she couldn't even think of cleaning all this up tonight. She just wanted to have another drink and unwind. She already had had a few (unusual for her), but I fixed her a drink and helped myself to the last beer in the house. I was feeling very good and especially liked being alone with Mom after being away from her for so long at college. We were both pleased at how the party had gone, and Mom thanked me very warmly for my help. "It helped a lot to make up for the absence of a certain other person," she said sarcastically. But then she shrugged and wrinkled her pretty nose as she said, "But I'm going to forget about that, now that my favorite young man is back home." She hugged me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I held onto her a little longer as I told her again how great I thought she looked. Again she seemed to be extremely gratified by my sincere compliment. I guess she felt like a neglected woman and really appreciated being reminded that she was very attractive.

We stood there in the family room talking about good times in the past. I had always had a very good relationship with Mom. We talked about all kinds of things and were really very good friends. Our ideas on most things were very similar. Gradually the conversation became more personal. Mom hugged me again and told me how proud she was about my good grades in college. "You've always been such a good son," she said warmly. "I couldn't be more pleased with the way you've turned out--and so handsome too."

I told her how much I appreciated her as a mother. "I can't imagine any mother being half as easy to get along with as you--and so gorgeous too." We both laughed and hugged again. We were both a bit tipsy and a bit more open to fun and laughter than usual. Of course, like most boys, I had had many sexual ideas about Mom in the past. Many a gallon of cum had been spilled during masturbatory fantasies starring my beautiful mother. But I had never really thought much about kissing her on the lips. But now I found myself doing it--and damn! I liked it! I liked it so much that I did it again.

Finally I said in wonder, "Dad's really out of it for being away from you. What an idiot! If I had a wife like you, I'd want to be with her as much as possible."

"Why, thank you, sir," said Mom, blushing, and she kissed me again on the mouth.

"And when I was with you, do you know what I'd spend a lot of time doing?"

"What's that?" asked Mom, looking rather dubious.

"This," I answered, hugging her very tightly and planting a long, rather sloppy kiss on her soft lips. Mom responded with as much enthusiasm as I could have hoped.

She sighed and said softly, "Well, as my beloved son, you are welcome to do that whenever you like."

"You don't know what you're letting yourself in for, Mom. I'd like to do it all the time."

Another kiss followed; then Mom pushed me back, fighting to catch her breath. She sort of giggled in a way very unlike her, blushing prettily. Mom was wearing a full dark-green skirt in a sort of silky fabric and a sleeveless jungle-print blouse with dark-green high-heeled shoes. The blouse stood out provocatively in front, revealing the shape of her perky full breasts. The skirt showed to advantage the swell of her hips and ass. Her bare arms were smooth and shapely, showing no signs of aging at all. She had on a bright shade of lipstick, and a touch of rouge highlighted her cheekbones. God, she was lovely!

"Of course, if you were my wife, that isn't all I would do with you as often as possible," I said seductively, still holding her in my arms.

"Oh? And what else might you be referring to?" Mom asked playfully.

I paused for a while before I replied tactfully, "I decline to answer that question on the grounds that you might slap my face."

Mom laughed loudly at this, blushing and hiding her face against my chest. "Oh, you naughty boy!" she said, and laughed some more. Then she said, softly, and it seemed wistfully, "As often as possible, huh?"

"Even oftener," I replied. We stood there kissing for some time. Then I suggested that we sit down on the sofa, and Mom complied. We embraced again and continued to kiss. This continued for some time, and I was feeling hornier than ever before in my life. My cock was stiff as an iron rod.

Then Mom pulled back her head and looked at me. "We--uh--shouldn't be doing this," she said huskily, but she stayed in my arms.

"Mom, you're just so beautiful--and so desirable. I've had--many--many--thoughts about you in the past. For years, in fact."

"Have you, honey?" said Mom in wonder, looking surprised but pleased. Then she put her arms around my neck again and her open lips on mine. The kisses now deepened, and our tongues got into the action. Her breath smelled so good; in fact, everything about her smelled good. I had never necked with a girl the way I was now with Mom. Her breathing was becoming heavier. I could tell that she was coming more and more under the spell of her emotions. My own Mom was becoming horny--for me!

I thought that now was the time to make a definite move. I placed a hand on her blouse, cupping one of her tits. She sort of jerked, and there was a sharp intake of breath as she felt my hand on her breast, but she didn't stop me. I began to gently squeeze and knead her soft tit. Our kissing actually picked up in intensity. Then Mom pulled back her head again and said, "Honey, we really shouldn't be doing this." But again she didn't try to escape my embrace.

"Oh, Mom," I breathed fervently, "I can't help it. You just look so good and smell so good and feel so good. And I love you, Mom. You're the most precious thing in the world to me."

I guess I said the right thing, because Mom just said, "Oh, honey!" and melted into my arms. I somehow knew absolutely as she just sort of let go and surrendered herself to me that she had decided to just let things happen as they would. I KNEW at that moment that Mom was going to let me fuck her!

I unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on Mom's blouse and slipped my hand inside her bra to grasp a big handful of tit. God, what a thrill! I had had my hands on the tits of a few girls, but this was the first real woman I had felt. Her breast was so soft and yet firm, incredibly smooth. Nothing else feels quite so good as a warm, firm tit. Her nipple was already hard, but got bigger and harder as I played with it. Mom started saying, "Umm" into my mouth in a soft murmur, almost like a cat's purr when it is petted. I was delighted to be the Tom for this cat!

I knew that now was the time to go for the ultimate prize. I dropped my hand to Mom's thigh. Her skirt had ridden up during our necking session and was already high on her thighs. Mom didn't have any stockings on; she had taken them off after we came back from the graduation ceremony, since the weather was quite warm. I stroked the firm, smooth flesh of her thighs, working gradually higher until I was at the edge of her panties. Mom seemed to have one last doubt, because she closed her legs tightly as I approached her crotch. I just kept gently probing at the vee, until she slowly relaxed her thighs and finally opened them, leaving me free to explore her genital area.

I cupped her mound and pressed on it, then began gently rubbing up and down the slit. The crotch of her panties was damp and warm. I worked my fingers under the leg band and began stroking her cunt hair. Then I began playing with her labia, which were swollen and wet. I got a finger inside her pussy and worked it back and forth, probing deeper inside. Mom responded by wiggling her hips and increasing the volume of her "Ummm"s, muffled because our mouths were still together in one marathon kiss or series of kisses.

Then I figured that the time had come for the real thing. I managed to get to the waistband of her panties and began to tug them down. Mom heaved her hips up and used one hand to help me pull her panties off. Soon they were lying on the floor, and I got up to pull my pants off.

Then I stopped to realize that the lights were still on and the door was unlocked. What if Sis came back for something? I thought of suggesting that we go to bed, but I was afraid that if the spell of the moment was broken, I might never get it back. I looked down at Mom, lying there on the sofa with her skirt up to her hips, her beautiful naked thighs wide open, her pussy, covered with a triangle of crispy curly dark brown hair, waiting for me to penetrate. There was no way I was going to delay now.

I lowered myself between Mom's widespread legs and pressed my cock against her mound. Mom took hold of my rod with one hand, opened her cunt lips with the other and guided me into her. God! What a feeling to push your throbbing cock into the well-lubricated cunt OF YOUR OWN MOTHER! Nothing on earth can equal it. Mom wasn't as tight as the few girls that I had fucked, but she wasn't sloppy big either. In fact, it was a great fit. With a few thrusts, my dick was into her vagina all the way to the balls. She felt very hot inside, and my cock felt warmly welcomed and lovingly hugged.

I lowered my mouth to Mom's and we continued to kiss lovingly as we began to fuck. The feeling was such a tremendous combination of warm mother-son love and hot sexual lust. Again, there is no better combination in human relations. I played with her breasts with one hand and grasped a big handful of firm ass with the other. Mom responded eagerly to my thrusts by moving her hips with me. We were immediately in a steady rhythm as my cock slowly sank into her and pulled out. I was trying to hold out against the overwhelming sensation, trying not to cum too soon. Before long, however, Mom began to have other ideas and tried to speed things up. I knew that if that happened, I would shoot my load too quickly, and I definitely wanted this first fuck to be good for her.

I pulled completely out of her and moved down. Mom was at first sort of surprised by this and dismayed. I began to kiss her belly and her thighs, gradually working toward her pussy. I nuzzled into the crispy hair and kissed her wet pussy lips. Then I opened them up and began to lick inside, first just the lips, then thrusting my tongue into her vagina, then flicking at her clit. Mom began to move her hips more rapidly. She put her hands on my head, pulling me tighter into her fragrant crotch. I had eaten out a couple of girls, but Mom's pussy smelled and tasted much better and was juicier by far. I began to lap at her with enthusiasm, and Mom began to buck her hips wildly. I had to hold on to her ass cheeks to keep with her. Then she was panting and moaning in a high-pitched whine, and her cunt was jerking and spasming.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.