Virgin - Cover

Virgin

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: After a wonderful but all too brief visit with Daniel, Emily is on her way home, but her connecting flight is delayed. At an airport bar she sends a revealing email to Daniel. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Illustrated   .

Hey Daniel! Hi! I just wanted to say that I had such a good time visiting you. You were so good to me. I hope I was good for you. I think I was. Anyway I’m smiling inside and out, thinking of you, of how much I love you and how much I like making love with you.

I’m in an airport bar right now. My plane is delayed. They say at least an hour but they don’t really know. So I found this bar and bought a muffin, a bran muffin. It has a cherry on top. So far I haven’t taken even one bite. I’m not really hungry. Not for a muffin, anyway. I’m hungry for you.

I’m in this sort of secluded spot in the bar. A row of tiny tables facing a wall full of tall windows that look out onto the concourse. I can see some planes in the distance taking off and landing.

I’ve scuffed off my shoes. Does anyone ever go through security barefoot? It would save the trouble of having to take off and put back on shoes. Maybe there’s some regulation. No doubt it’s not sanitary. I’m keeping my feet up off the floor.

Of course who knows who’s sat on this barstool. The reason it might be of some concern is that I’m not wearing panties. I took them off in the restroom before buying the muffin. I took them off with you in mind. So I’m sitting on this barstool bare-bottomed. If you were standing on the other side of the window you might be able to see my pussy. Of course you’d have to be like twenty something feet in the air. Or if you were in one of those planes out there taking off or landing, and your window was on the right side of the plane, that is the side facing the terminal, and you had really powerful binoculars and happened to be looking in my direction. Are you sorry you’re not on one of those planes looking through some really powerful binoculars? If you are, hello! I’m grinning so big, Daniel, thinking of you thinking about seeing my pussy. Not that you could probably see very much of it. But you know what? If I take a picture of the window, there might be a reflection, because I can see a reflection of me. Pretty clear. Hang on a second, I’m going to try it.

33508-virgin.jpg

Okay, the picture is took. And you know what? If you look real hard, you can see my clit just peeking out. Or is it peaking out? Maybe both at once, cuz thinking about this has got me kinda turned on. I’m actually a little wet. If I were to touch myself, and it wouldn’t take too much, I could probably come. How many people do you think have come on this barstool? Maybe it’s lick a virgin. Maybe I’d be the first. I’d be the one to take this barstool’s cherry.

Nope, I haven’t eaten the muffin cherry yet. Gosh, I had such a naughty thought just now. I’m not going to tell you. It’s a little too naughty. I’m not even going to give you a hint. But if you want to guess...

Oh, Jeeze, I just noticed my typo. Lick a virgin. Ha ha. Must be a Freudian slip. But now you got me thinking about your tongue. About the way you licked me so good. I’m getting so wet, Daniel. And you know what? To make up for my meanness about not telling you the naughty idea, I took another picture, but first I nudged my dress down just enough to bare my boob, and I moved my little jacket to the side just enough, and it came out really good—I mean the picture but also my bare boob. Gosh, I wish you were sucking on my nipple right now. Right here in the airport bar. Making me come.

Oh gosh, Daniel, I just did. I don’t believe it. It was a pretty good cum. This barstool isn’t a virgin anymore.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.