Cousin's Lips - Cover

Cousin's Lips

by M1ke Hunt

Copyright© 1999 by M1ke Hunt

Incest Story: (#03) Skinny dipping with cousin

Tags: mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex  

These standard disclaimers are really boring. Worse, they take up space and time to download.
Somebody ought to write some new ones instead of just recycling the same old shitty ones. You know, like they should say, "If you're right handed, please use your left hand to jerk off when reading this." or "Please have your girlfriend call me." Oops, there I go again. OK, I'll be good. If you're under 18, stop reading this and throw your computer in the river. It's the devil's instrument. There. I feel much better now.


Two years ago I bought a big-screen TV. Last year it was a satellite dish. It makes my house the natural place for some of my friends to hang out. I had four of them over last Friday night for a Bulls game, and as the Suns got trashed, so did we. By the end of the evening the talk turned to sex (I HATE when that happens... ) and everybody had to tell the story of the first time they got laid. Not surprisingly, everybody had a quite vivid recollection of the girl, the time, the place.

I asked the group if anyone remembered his first blow job, and was quite astonished to find that not a single one of them could remember it. I remember mine, and thought I would set it down for posterity.

Of course, mine might be a little easier to remember than most. Because it involved my older cousin from North Dakota. We actually had several experiences together; I guess you would call them sexual.

We lived on the East Coast. But every 3 or 4 or 5 years my father would shove us all in the car and we would drive to visit the mid-western relatives. It was 3 agonizing days in the car each way, but we did it anyway. Those relatives never came to visit us, because they lived on a farm, which mean they never got a real vacation, and because they were pretty poor and couldn't afford it. I doubt if they ever got out of the state.

Anyway, the first encounter happened when I was just 7 or 8. I remember it clearly because Joline and I were playing "Doctor" under the cellar steps when my mother discovered us. Now a game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" is OK a little later in life, but there we were, examining each other's sex organs when Mom showed up. The event is burned into my memory (and across my ass) because it was the first time my father ever took his belt to me. It only happened 3 times as I was growing up, and this was the first of those three. My folks were devoutly religious, and getting caught with my pants down (literally) was a sin. Besides the beating, I was grounded for a month and my allowance was cut in half for a year. It was an expensive lesson.

During our next vacation in North Dakota. I was probably 10 or 11. Joline was a year and a half older than me, and was just beginning to show signs of puberty. Little tiny breasts were beginning to form on her chest. Even if she had worn a training bra it still would have been unnecessary, her breasts were so small. As it was, she didn't have the money to buy such frills. During that visit, she and I played around the farm, and at one point I tried kissing her behind the barn. She didn't resist, but she didn't exactly help, either, and I didn't see what the big deal was. Everybody kissed everybody in the movies and on TV. For me it was no big thing.

It was during the next vacation that the sexual encounter happened. Now I was probably 14 or 15. Maybe even 16, I don't remember exactly. I do remember that I was at the point of my teenage years where I didn't want to spend 3 days each way driving to North Dakota. But there was no way my parents were going to let me stay home while they went, so guess what? I went.

When we arrived, I was in a foul mood. The last day of driving was nearly 11 hours, and I was bored. Now I had to stay on a farm in North Dakota for a week, and then drive another three days back to New Jersey. Swell.

We pulled into the driveway, and my spirits brightened immediately. Joline came bounding out of the house to greet us. It took me less than a moment to realize that my gangly, awkward, flat-chested cousin had become a farm girl fox. She wore her hair long, her clothes loose, and her tits big. She had filled out in all the right places, and had a fabulous figure. Even better, her face and complexion were farm girl fresh; she was the very definition of the word "pretty."

I couldn't take my eyes off her. "Hi," I said, climbing out of the back seat.

"Hi," she replied. Teenagers don't use much vocabulary, you know?

There was an instant attraction between us, but I'm sure my parents didn't realize it. They were real old. Probably in their 30's. Maybe even in their early 40's. Pretty close to comatose, as any teenager can tell you.

We unpacked the car and dragged our bags inside. It took only a few minutes to get my folks settled in the guest room. I would sleep in the basement on a cot with a sleeping bag we had brought. Then we all went downstairs where Aunt Billie had prepared dinner. It was late, nearly 8 o'clock before we started eating. On Uncle Fred's farm the whole family was usually in bed by 9:00, so this was an event.

Although Joline and I snuck away from the rest of the group, we couldn't stay up or out much longer than they did, because we knew we'd be missed. So we walked out to the porch and chatted while the grownups cleaned up the dishes and straightened up the kitchen. Then it was time for bed. I said good night to Joline, to my parents, and to Aunt Billie and Uncle Fred.

The next couple of days were choreographed by the adults, you know, visit the neighbors, drive to town, that sort of thing. Joline and I barely had any time together, except in the back seat of the car. Now that can be interesting at times, but one of those times is NOT when your uptight parents are in the front seat.

With just 3 days left, we finally begged off and broke away. Joline promised to take me to the quarry to go swimming, but warned me not to say that to any of the old folks. She winked at me when she said it, but wouldn't explain further. I had no idea what to expect.

We climbed into her parents' Plymouth (she had her learner's permit) and we sped away. I brought my suit rolled up in a towel. I also brought along some sun tan lotion and my Joe cool sunglasses. We drove about 20 minutes when she pulled off the highway onto a dirt road. We drove along the rutted route for another 5 or 6 minutes, and then came to a clearing. It was choked with cars. Well, maybe not choked, but there had to have been 20 or 30 of them randomly driven off the sides of the road, parked under trees, and generally abandoned wherever it had been convenient.

As I slammed the door shut behind me, I said to her "Shouldn't we change here?"

"No, we can change up there," she said, pointing to a trail that disappeared behind a grove of trees.

"They have lockers up here at an abandoned quarry?" I asked. I was from New Jersey. What did I know?

"Not exactly," she said. But by then she was walking up the trail, grabbing her own rolled up towel and motioning for me to catch up. We walked for several minutes along a crushed stone path. I nearly twisted my ankle more than once; I was a city boy, not used to this sort of hike.

"We're almost there," she said. As we turned a corner through some oversized rocks, I saw a small beach with nearly 30 or 40 people laying about or sitting up on towels. It took me a moment to realize that none of them had any clothes on. "Skinny dipping. That's what we do here," she said. "Come on. Race you."

And before I knew it, she was stripping off her clothes and running into the cool water. I took off my clothes, even though I felt self-conscious about it. When I looked up I saw that she was in the water, and had sunk down so that only her head was above the surface. She watched me as I waded in. She was laughing at my discomfort. But there was no mistaking where her eyes were focused. She was staring at my dick.

Finally I got in deep enough to cover myself, and then started chasing her. I was going to give her a good "what for" for surprising me like this. She started swimming out to the center of the small pond, and I followed. She was a surprisingly strong swimmer, and she stayed ahead of me for nearly a minute. I kept looking up to see if I was gaining on her, and was treated to the sight of her legs kicking and her ass occasionally bobbing out of the water.

Suddenly she stopped swimming. I didn't know it, but there was a big rock in the middle of the quarry, about 5 inches below the surface. In a few minutes I would learn that it was just big enough for one person to sit on, but no more. Joline had gotten there first, and was sitting up on the rock. Her tits stuck out and her entire torso was exposed, except for her butt which remained under water.

Now the quarry wasn't exactly like a running brook or river. The water that was there tended to stay there. Which is to say it was sort of dirty. I mean you could see your hand down to about a foot or two, but deeper than that it just became dark murk.

Which is also to say I could see her butt through the water, and I could see her young pubic hair in the front above the junction of her legs, which were tightly pressed together.

Catching up to her, I found myself a little out of breath. I hung on to the rock, and we started to talk.

"I'm shocked," I said.

"At lil 'ole me?" she said, mockingly.

"At everyone here." I had never been to a nude beach, before. I had only ever seen a couple of pictures in Playboy of a nude beach in France, and I was sure that was a faked picture. Who would ever walk around nude on a public beach, for heaven sakes? "Especially here, in North Dakota," I continued. I guess I had my stereotypes wrong.

She laughed. "Oh goodness, skinny dipping is an old sport around here. And the quarry is just the perfect place for it, cause it's so far off the beaten path." She must have felt self-conscious at my stare, because she slipped back into the water. I climbed up on the rock. I slipped a little as I got up, but I finally made it. I sat down "Indian style" with my legs crossed in front of me.

"Don't the police raid the place, or anything?" I asked her. "I mean, with wild parties and everything..."

She interrupted. "Oh, nothing goes on here. It's sort of an unwritten rule. Just nude bathing. I've never even seen people kiss here. Everyone is quite considerate. They don't even stare. Well, once in a while you can tell that someone is new, because they do stare, but that only lasts a few minutes."

I scanned the shore line, but it was several hundred feet away, and all I could make out were a few small shapes. I turned back to her. She was floating on her back, or at least trying to. Her ripe teenage tits were sticking up out of the water. Her pussy was pointed away from me, but I could still see the dark triangle of hair above it and the general area of the juncture of her legs.

I began to feel myself getting aroused. She turned around and pulled herself toward me. She gripped the edge of the stone, crossed her arms on its edge, and made a pillow out of her hands. Her head was just a couple of feet from my crotch. My dick twitched. I don't think she noticed at first. But when you're a young boy and you start to get a hard-on, there's practically no force in nature that's going to stop it. The more I tried to think about not getting a boner, the harder I got.

I was nearly at full attention when she looked down and saw it.

"Mikey!" she said. "Look at you. Now stop that." As if I could! Even with her angry words, I could see that her eyes were glued to my dick. She could see it clearly through the few inches of water as it bounced in time with my heartbeat. She continued her verbal assault. "You have to stop it! How are you going to get out of the water in front of all those people? Stop it, now."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.