Babysitter

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1999 by Ann Douglas

Erotica Sex Story: When Scott Collins found the adult home video while babysitting for the Fitzgeralds, it started a chain of events that made the video tape seem tame.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   .

Scott Collins was your typical Spring Valley teenager. 5'9" with short sandy brown hair, the 17 year old had graduated last month in the middle of his high school class. Co-captain of the swim team, his record had been enough to get him a partial scholarship to State in the fall.

With only part of his education costs taken care of, a summer job was a must, just as it had been for the last three years. Scott was lucky enough to have had a steady summer job as a councilor at the local elementary school's day camp. The only drawback was that whatever he earned at that job was quickly swallowed up by his college fund.

Spending money for sports, dates and such had to be earned through odd jobs on weekends. These usually took the form of yard work, painting and minor house repairs, the same sort of work the young men of Spring Valley had done over the summer since their father's days. Consequently, the competition for these jobs were fierce.

As he neared the end of his senior year, Scott had racked his brain trying to come up with a want ad for the local bulletin boards that would make his services stand out more than everyone else's. But try as he could, he couldn't really come up with one. The honest truth was that there were a lot of guys better at that kind of work than he was. He was looking at a bleak summer.

All that had changed last May when Scott stopped by to visit Susie Kellerman as she was baby-sitting one night. It occurred to him that she was making more than he ever did breaking his back and doing a lot less in return. In a way, she wasn't doing anything that he didn't do with his councilor's job. If he could find a way to present it the right way, he could do the same thing. All he needed was to find the right niche.

Then it came to him. Watching newborns and toddlers was out of the question. Even if he could convince parents that he could be trusted with their care, that wasn't something he wanted to be responsible for. No, he would restrict his services to pre-teen and teenage boys. It would be just like summer camp. In fact it would be even better since inevitably the kids went to bed soon after he got there. All he really had to do was be there in case the house caught fire or anything like that.

The idea took off like wildfire. What young boy wanted some sissy girl to watch him when they could have an older guy come over and hang out. It was like not having a baby-sitter at all.

Six weeks after he posted the notice, Scott had done nine baby-sitting jobs. Tonight he was at the home of Dr. and Mrs. Fitzgerald. It was the third time he'd sat for them, they seemed to have a function to go to almost every Friday night. They were already his favorite customers.

The reason the Fitzgeralds were his favorites were several. First of all, they paid real well. Even including a bonus, when like tonight, they would be out until after midnight. Secondly, their two sons were eight and ten, well behaved and went right to bed when told. Finally, they had cable television, a full refrigerator and let him have full access to both.

Putting his cold can of coke down next to the bowl of popcorn, Scott played again with the television's remote control. That was another reason he loved the Fitzgerald house. Not many people had a 60" projection television - at least not in this town.

"Damn, 77 channels and I can't find anything interesting." the young man said to himself as his clicked past channel after channel.

Scott was about to resign himself to watching some old sitcom when he remembered that the Fitzgeralds also had a rather good video tape collection. He'd watched one on his first time here. Moving to the cabinet, he hoped they'd gotten something new.

By the time he'd gone though the third draw, it was obvious they hadn't. The fourth draw had a lock on it and had been locked the last time. This time to his delight it had been left open.

"Jackpot!" Scott exclaimed as he opened the draw.

His eyes opened wide as he saw the draw was full of an assortment of adult movies. Quickly he ran his fingers across the titles. Taboo Sex, Asian Heat, Lesbian Lust, Anal Delight. It was a young man's dream. Dared he watch one?

Scott glanced up at the clock, it was quarter to twelve. The Fitzgeralds weren't due back until at least twelve-thirty. He could at least watch a little of one.

But which one? He ran his fingers across the boxes one more time until he came to an unmarked one in the back. Intrigued, he chose that one. The box was plain black without any label, the video inside was also umarked but it was all white instead of the normal black.

"Hey, if it was locked up it must be good." he thought to himself as he pushed it into the VCR and dropped back onto the couch.

The giant television screen went black for a few moments, time Scott took to glance up at the stairway leading to the second floor. Billy and Mark had been sound asleep for hours and there was no reason to think they'd wake up now. Beside, you couldn't see the screen from the stairs. If for some unknown reason they did get up, he could hit the remote before they came down the stairs.

The dark screen suddenly came to life with a view of a nondescript bedroom. Scott's first impression was that it was a hotel room and that the picture looked like it was originally filmed with an old movie camera and then transferred to video. It had the same quality as some of his parent's home movies that had been copied like that.

Suddenly a tall long haired brunette backed into the picture. Her back was to the camera and she was dressed in a pair of green panties and bra. The woman spread her legs and shook her backside at the unseen cameraman. Still hiding her face, she began to dance to some music that began to play. Scott didn't recognize the tune but it sounded pretty old.

"This is pretty lame." Scott thought as he watched for a few minutes. He's seen better stuff on HBO and considered getting another tape. Wondering at the same time why anyone would have bothered saving such a film.

He was about to hit the rewind button on the remote when the brunette spun around and lifted her hands to her ample breasts and shook them as well. The cameraman then zoomed in for a tight shot of her bouncing boobs.

"Well, enough of this." Scott remarked as he placed his finger on the stop button.

Suddenly the camera view moved up from the woman's generous endowments and focused on her smiling face. The remote fell from Scott's fingers as he stared in shock.

"Holy shit!" he whispered.

He couldn't believe it, but the resemblance was unmistakable. She was a lot younger, thinner and the hair much longer, but the woman on the screen was Diane Fitzgerald.

"Oh wow." Scott said, his voice returning as the poor quality image held his total attention.

The younger Diane began to bump and grind more and more to the soft music of the soundtrack, massaging her breasts as she moved. Then with a flourish, she removed the skimpy bra, exposing her nipples to the viewer. The camera moved in even closer as her fingers played with her nipples, causing them to grow stiff and hard.

"This is great." Scott thought as he rubbed his hand over the bulge in his pants, a bulge that grew even larger.

Watching intently, Scott guessed that Mrs. Fitzgerald was in her early twenties in the film, which would make it about twelve years old.

Soon the panties followed the bra, revealing a dark hairy pussy. The camera closed on it for a close-up and then pulled out to a wide view. Diane struck a pose which suggested she was delighted in posing nude for the camera.

With a wide smile on her face, she reached down between her legs and parted her cunt lips - exposing a small but excited citoris. Agile fingers began to play with that as well.

Not counting quick glimpses of his older sister when he'd walked in on her, this was only the third time he'd seen any woman he actually knew naked.

The first of course had been Debbie Wilson, the girl he'd lost his virginity to on his 17th birthday. Loosing his cherry to Debbie had been no great accomplishment. The list of guys who'd enjoyed Debbie's charms grew every weekend.

The other had been his current girlfriend Susie Kellerman. So far, the most he'd gotten from her was a quick handjob in the front seat of his Dad's car. He kept trying to talk her into a blowjob, but she kept insisting she wasn't that kind of girl. The one great plus of their nine month old relationship was that Susie had a really great set of tits and she was more than willing to let him play with them.

Onscreen, the little teleplay appeared to be drawing to a close. Diana was shaking her whole body in time to the music and the movements of her hand. A look of bliss covered her face and Scott quickly realized that she had masturbated herself into an orgasm. Removing her hand from the furry bush, she brought it up to her mouth and licked her fingers. In an exaggerated gesture, she used her hand to blow a kiss at the unseen cameraman. The image faded to black and Scott let out a loud sigh. That tape had been pretty good after all. What he didn't realize was that the best was yet to come.

After a few seconds, the screen came alive again. This time it was a sharp and clear video image. The naked woman in this new feature was much more easily identifiable as Diane Fitzgerald. Her hair was cut much shorter and styled similar to the way she now wore it. She was still a lot slimmer that the woman who'd spent so much time giving him emergency phone numbers a few short hours before. The small date and time in the television corner read 03/10/85.

This time the camera appeared to be locked in a stationery position, a tight shot of Diane's head and shoulders filling the oversized screen. Scott watched in fascination as her head bobbed up and down, riding on the long thick cock of an unidentified man. With considerable skill she let the saliva covered cock slip from her mouth and ran her tongue up an down it's length. Then with a broad smile she engulfed it again.

Scott couldn't take it any longer, he reached down and undid the zipper of his jeans. He pulled down the elastic of his briefs and his now rock hard cock popped free. Never taking his eyes away from the tableau in front of him, he began to lightly stroke his cock. Each gentle touch send sparkling waves of delight up along it's length and throughout the rest of his body. It took all of his willpower not to simply grab hold of his eager cock and pump it to orgasm. He knew if he did it would all be over in seconds.

Onscreen, it was quickly obvious that the owner of that unidentified cock was about to release his load under the rapid ministrations of Diane's talented mouth. He could hear the man's low voice caught on the videotape.

"I'm going to cum..." he called out.

Diane's response was to push her head all the way down and deep throat the pulsating cock. A much louder groan from the man told Scott that he had indeed climaxed. Even if it hadn't it was only a few seconds later that Diana slid her head upward, her lips still tightly wrapped against his manhood. As she moved she released her grip slightly and a large stream of sticky while cum dripped down across her chin.

Diane obvious relished the taste as she began to eagerly lick up every drop of the precious fluid. She rubbed her cheeks against the still hard cock, smearing them with the sticky residue. Then, smiling for the camera, she reached out with her tongue and licked her cheeks clean. What she couldn't reach with her tongue she scooped up with her finger and like a child playing with a bowl of cake frosting, licked that clean as well.

"Shit, this can't get any better." Scott thought as she finally gave in to temptation and closed his fingers around an aching cock.

He had just begun to gently pump it when he found that once again he was wrong.

The close up of Diane faded, this time to be replaced by a much wider shot of the young Mrs. Fitzgerald. She was now down on all fours still facing the camera lens. Standing behind her, his hands wrapped around her ass, was a tall dark haired man. From the way she kept swaying back and forth, a motion matched by the man, it quickly became obvious that she had his cock buried deep inside her.

After a few moments, Scott finally shifted his gaze from the delightful sight of Diane's large breasts bouncing in the air to the face of the man who was bringing such a look of pleasure to her smiling face. There was something about him but Scott just couldn't place him. Remembering that the tape was over a decade old caused him to apply a little imagination and his features soon took on a different aspect. His hair was now a salt and pepper gray and he also wore a mustache and beard, but there was no mistaking those deep blue eyes. It was Dr. Samuel Fitzgerald.

The realization caused him to feel a little stupid. Of course it was Dr. Fitzgerald. Did he think the doctor would keep a video of someone else fucking his wife.

"Fuck me, oh baby fuck me!" Diane Fitzgerald called out as she slammed her body against her husband's cock again and again. "Fuck me harder!"

Scott was now jerking off frantically, imagining he was the one fucking Diane. It wouldn't be long before he exploded. He was trying to time his climax to that of the couple on the giant TV.

"Oh baby yes." he murmured as he played with his cock. "Give me your hot pussy."

Scott and the Fitzgeralds were only seconds from climax when the sound of a car coming up the driveway filled the air. Swinging around to pull up to the front door, the powerful headlights momentarily illuminated the room.

Panic stricken, Scott dropped his cock from his hand and quickly pulled up his shorts. Grabbing the remote control, he frantically hit the buttons until the forbidden image vanished from the large screen. Realizing there wasn't time to rewind the tape, he hit eject and quickly grabbed it from the machine.

The frightened teenager could hear voices at the front door as he pushed the normally locked draw of the video cabinet closed. Hopefully it would be a long time before they looked at the tape and when they saw that it wasn't rewound they would never connect it with their baby-sitter.

Scott had just landed on the couch as the front door swung open. He tried to still his racing heart and pretended to be absorbed by the movie on the television. Slowly he stood up and turned to face the new arrivals, then realized to his horror that despite his sudden fear, he still had half a hard on. Hopefully it would go unnoticed.

"I'm sorry we're so late." Mrs. Fitzgerald said as she stepped out of the foyer. "We had some car trouble."

It was only then that Scott looked at the wall clock and saw that it was almost ten after one in the morning. He's been watching that video for over an hour.

"I hadn't really noticed the time." Scott said as Dr. Fitzgerald stepped in behind his wife.

Scott couldn't help but imagine what the 30 something woman in front of him looked like naked. How would her body compare with the younger version of herself that had just excited him so. He'd never really thought of women that age as sexually attractive, but now strangely found himself willing to trade a chance with Sally for one with Diane.

"Were the boys good?" Diane Fitzgerald asked innocently, unmindful of the lust filled thoughts directed at her. "Oh they were great, as usual." Scott replied. "They went right to bed at 09:30 and I haven't heard a peep out of them since." "I'll just run up and check on them." the Doctor interjected as he headed for the stairs. "Good idea." Diane said as she stepped toward Scott. "Oh shit." Scott thought, remembering his semi-erect cock. "Any closer and I'm going to get a boner again."

Just then, Diane's attention was distracted by another woman's voice from the foyer. She stopped in her step and turned her head in that direction.

"Diane, honey, you forgot your compact in the car." said the tall blonde woman who stepped into the room. "Thanks Christine." Diane said as she reached out for the small plastic compact.

Scott's sudden new appreciation of older women suddenly went into overdrive as he looked at the new arrival. Christine looked to be about Diane's age but had a body that could've matched that on the old video. In fact, wrapped in a tight cocktail dress that looked like it had been spray painted on, her breasts looked both larger and about to pop out at any moment.

"Oh Scott, let me introduce my little sister." Diane said. "She gave us a lift home from the club." "Nice to meet you." Christine said as she walked over and extended her hand. "And for the record, we're only twenty minutes apart so you can forget that little sister stuff."

So enthralled had the teenager been by Christine's prominent breasts, he'd totally missed the fact that aside from the different hair color the two woman had a family resemblance that was unmistakable. They been born identical twins but the years had made some changes in their appearence and Diana definitely now carried around a few more pounds than Christine.

"The boys are fine, fast asleep." Dr. Fitzgerald said as he came back down the stairs. "Just let me get the keys to the wagon and I'll run you home, Scott." "Are you sure that's such a good idea, sweetheart?" Diane asked her husband. "You've had an awful lot to drink tonight." "Nonsense, I'm fine." came his response. "Samuel." Diane said in a strong quiet tone that said volumes, coupled with a powerful stare. "Oh all right, I'll call car service for him." he replied. "I think that would be better." Diane agreed.

Scott just sort of stood there trying to be inconspicuous when in reality he was checking out the two sisters. Diane was wearing a blue party dress that accented breasts that Scott thought were even bigger than he'd seen in the video. He knew Diane belonged to the local health club but she never really got back the figure that she'd had before her pregnancies. Christine on the other hand had kept the same form she'd had since their high school days. Scott was again worrying about getting hard as he wondered what she would look like in a video like Diane's.

"They say it'll be at least an hour before they can get a car over here." Sam said as he put down the phone. "I guess that's one of the drawbacks of living outside of town." "Then tell them to forget it." Christine offered. "I'll drop Scott off on my way back home." "Are you sure it wouldn't be too much trouble, Sis." Diane asked. "He lives on the far side of town, not really near your new house." "Not at all. How long could it take at this time of night." Christine countered with a smile. "It's silly for him to sit around for another hour waiting for a ride." "Fine, its settled then." Sam Fitzgerald said as he reached into his jacket for his wallet so he could pay Scott. "Thanks, Mr. Fitzgerald." Scott said as he took the money, even though he was more interested in watching the two sisters out of the corner of his eye.

They were exchanging hugs and kisses and for a fleeting moment, Scott wondered if they ever did anything together. He had always heard stories about sisters and such but never actually knew anyone who knew it for a fact. The thought passed quickly as Christine gave Sam a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

Scott followed her out the door after saying goodnight to the Fitzgeralds once more. He couldn't help noticing that Christine had a really tight ass as she walked in front of him.

Stepping out into the clear warm night, Christine walked over to a baby blue Cadillac convertible parked in the circular driveway. The car had to be at least 40 years old and in mint condition. Scott respectfully stepped up to the highly polished fender and ran his hand across the metal.

"This is one awesome car." He said, now paying more attention to the machine than female anatomy. "My ex-husband's pride and joy." Christine said with a touch of triumph in her voice. "I sometimes think he cared more about this car than me. That's one of the reasons I enjoyed taking it as part of the settlement so much."

Scott didn't really hear what she said, he was too totally wrapped up in the engineering marvel next to him. This car had magic. If he could take Suzie out in a car like this instead of his father's old Sentra, there'd be no problem getting her to put out.

"I wish, just once, I could drive a car like this." he mused outloud. "Sure, why not." Christine said. "What?" Scott looked up. "I said, sure, why not." Christine repeated.

Scott was sure she was joking until she removed the keys from her small purse and tossed them to him. Even then, he couldn't believe she was actually going to let him drive a car so valuable.

"My husband kept this garaged for most of the year, taking it out only for special occasions." she said as she walked around to the passenger side. "Me, I think a car is meant to be used. What use is a thing of beauty if no one ever gets to see it."

Scott quickly snapped out of his disbelief and sprinted to the passenger door and opened it for her.

"Why thank you. It's nice to see a young man with manners." Christine remarked as she slid into the leather covered seat, giving Scott a good view of her long slender legs.

Closing the door, he stood there for a second, admiring both her legs and breasts which he could now see from above. He wasn't sure which was more impressive, the woman or the car. Her ex-husband must've been a real jerk to have lost both.

"Well hop in and lets go." Christine smiled.

Scott literally ran to the other side of the car and jumped in behind the wheel. The eight cylinder engine roared to life and they sped down the driveway.

On the way back to town, Scott learned a little about Christine Carey, or CC as she was know to her friends. She had grown up in Spring Valley but had moved away after college, which explained why Scott had never heard of Mrs. Fitzgerald having a sister, much less a twin. She'd married an older man, some sort of investment banker when she was 25. The marriage had gone sour and ended in a divorce a little over a year before. After traveling awhile, she'd decided to come back to her roots and moved back to town. In fact, she had just closed on the old Miller place the previous week.

"The house needs some major work, but I think that's the most interesting thing about it." Christine was saying. "I'm looking forward to renovating it. And the best part is that old Mr. Moneybags, my ex, is paying for it." "Wow, you must've had some lawyer." Scott remarked. "No, not really." Christine replied. "In fact he never even contested the settlement. he just signed it and that was that." "I don't understand." Scott said. "Well I'm not really supposed to say anything, that was one of the points in the settlement. But what the hell, he's four thousand miles from here and who are you going to tell." she laughed.

Christine had his full attention, this was interesting.

"It seems that in addition to his interests in money and old cars, my husband also had an somewhat keen interest in young men. Not a bad interest I'll grant you, but one which his fellow business associates really wouldn't understand. So rather than go through a lengthy and somewhat public divorce proceedings, I asked and he gave. It was as simple as that."

Scott had to surpress a shudder. What kind of man would prefer a guy to the hot woman sitting beside him.

"Is that the road out towards the reservoir?" Christine asked as she pointed to a turnoff and changed the subject. "Yes it is." "Would you mind taking the long way around, I used to love going out there when I was younger. That is if your not in a hurry to get home?"

The fact that is was already one thirty in the morning never entered Scott's mind. He immediately said OK.

A bright full moon reflected in the still waters of the reservoir as they turned onto the road that ran around it. Going this way was going to add at least a half hour to the trip home but Scott couldn't care less. The longer he spent with Christine the better. He found her directness fascinating.

Cruising along at a slow speed, they soon passed two cars parked by the water's edge. They were apart a thousand feet apart and the occupants of neither gave notice of the Caddie passing by.

"Is this still the major make-out point that I remember it to be?" Christine abruptly turned and asked as the two cars faded in the distance. "Er...yes." Scott answered, taken of guard by the question.

If they'd been passing by twenty-four hours from now, those two cars would be multiplied a dozen fold.

"It's nice to see that some things don't change." Christine mused. "There's something to be said for tradition after all."

Scott just agreed with a noncommittal response.

"Have you ever brought a date out here?" Christine asked.

Taken aback, Scott turned and looked at the older woman. He was unquestionably not used to someone of her age talking to him like that.

"Yeah, a few times." he quietly answered.

In truth, it was here that he'd gone with Debbie Wilson on his birthday and would be back here tomorrow night with Susie.

"I thought as much." Christine smiled. "I think that at some time or another, every guy and girl from Spring Valley comes up here. They used to call this place the cherry grove because more kids lost their virginity up here than any place in the county."

Scott turned and looked at her again. he just couldn't believe the things she was saying. If she noticed the look on his face, she had no reaction.

"Make a right turn over there." the blonde woman said as she pointed to a small path next to a maintenance shed. "I want to show you something."

Following her instruction, Scott turned onto the path and drove into a heavily wooded area. They went a few hundred feet and she told him to slow down and watch for a opening in the trees. Then to make another right turn into it.

The turn came up suddenly and he had to make a hard right to make it. As the wheels skidded in the dirt he was afraid she was going to complain about what she might be doing with the car. Instead she stared right ahead, seemingly lost in thought.

About twenty-five feet ahead they emerged into a small opening right at the edge of the water line. The clearing was barely large enough for the car, having been partially reclaimed by nature since the last time Christine had been here. Still it was a spectacular view. From right to left you could see the entire reservoir as well as the brightly lit moon above. You could even see the stars forming a frame for the white globe. Best of all, it was far away from the heavily lit area where everyone usually parked.

"It's beautiful." Scott said as he took it all in. "I wasn't sure it would still be here." Christine said, her face still basking in long ago memories. "This was one of the best kept secrets back when I was in high school. It used to be large enough to fit three cars and still offer a little privacy." "Thanks for showing it to me." Scott said in appreciation. "I bet you can't wait to bring your girlfriend up here now." she laughed.

Scott turned a bright red. That was exactly what he was thinking.

"That's OK, there's nothing wrong with that." Christine quipped, a little amused that she had hit it right on the money. "After all, I wouldn't have showed it to you if I thought otherwise."

Scott's color quickly faded to normal. He couldn't help thinking this was one strange woman. Interesting, but strange.

"I couldn't tell you how many times I came up here with a guy. In fact it was on this very spot that Jerry Friedman and I did it for the first time when I was 16."

Scott definitely didn't have a response to her statement of how she lost her viginity.

"Diane use to come up here too." she laughed. "She wasn't always the proper doctor's wife and PTA president that she is nowadays."

Scott just smiled a knowing smile. Yesterday he would've found that statement hard to believe, but not after seeing that video.

Just then, the radio station they'd been quietly playing on their drive started playing an old song. Christine instantly reacted to the song and turned up the volume.

"I can't believe it, that was our song. Jerry and I would listen to it for hours."

Scott watched as Christine closed her eyes and leaned back in the plush seat. The bright light of the moonbeams splashed across her breasts, illuminating the exposed white skin. A broad grin appeared on her face and whatever memories she was enjoying were her own.

The song ended and she returned to reality. Scott almost felt like an intruder during such a private moment. And as before, he knew he was staring at her body. Quickly he shifted his gaze back to the lake.

"I don't mind you know." Christine said. "Excuse me." came Scott's reply. "I said I don't mind." she repeated. "Your looking at my breasts." "I wasn't...I mean...I" Scott answered automatically. "It's OK, really." the older woman said as she shifted position, actually giving the teenager an ever better look down her dress. "When a woman puts on a outfit like this, she expects men to look at them. After all, what's the point of putting them on display if you didn't want them appreciated."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.