Naughty Fourteen - Cover

Naughty Fourteen

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Rip, get in here," commanded Alex Cranston to his dog and at his bidding the enormous German Shepherd slunk into the trailer.

"Now we're all here," the Chief of Police sneered.

It was at that moment that young Julia Patton came out of the bathroom, totally unaware of what was going on inside her home. As soon as he saw her Mitch tried to head her off to tell her to run for help but Jim Saunders saw him and thrust his fist into his jaw causing Mitch to fall to the floor helpless.

"Mom, what's happening," cried out young Julia in distress.

Immediately Jim Saunders grabbed her and gagged her mouth, dragging her over to the Chief of Police. Julia had slipped on her bathrobe but was totally naked underneath it.

"So this is your little baby, Desiree... some baby," Alex Cranston chuckled as he looked at the succulent young girl trembling before him.

"Bring her closer Jim," he grinned lewdly, spreading his legs on the bed so that Julia could see his obscenely naked hairy loins and huge genitals completely exposed before her.

Julia couldn't believe what her eyes were actually witnessing, and suddenly she wanted to cry out and run to her mother but her wrists were still caught by the Club owner. But then, the other man's hands caught her wrist and gently drew her to him, while his other big hand began to move over her body. His hands were light and gentle as they moved over her body, feeling and squeezing... her breasts, her waist, her thighs, legs and buttocks, and once more the strange sensations she had experienced with Mitch rippled through her, even as she trembled apprehensively before him.

"She's quite a baby, Jim... almost as good as her mother," grinned Alex Cranston sadistically.

"No... oh my God... no, Alex, don't touch her," pleaded Desiree. "You promised me you wouldn't harm my child."

"And you promised me you wouldn't step out on me. You broke your promise baby," growled Alex unreasonably.

"I'll do anything you want me to Alex, but don't touch Julia," sobbed Desiree looking over to Mitch, who still lay unconscious on the floor. "Please don't touch her Alex, she's a virgin, don't touch her," she sobbed.

"Ah, all the better, hear that Jim, she's a virgin," grinned Alex Cranston lewdly. "Now it's been many a year since I've had a virgin."

Desiree Patton began to sob uncontrollably now and lurched forward to beat her fists on the Chief of Police but Jim Saunders was too fast for her, he grabbed her and carried her over to the bed, producing some rope from his pocket and a small knife he bound the struggling woman to the bed, spread-eagling her legs so that even in her skimpy costume the tiny slit of her vagina could be seen peeking from the crotch-band of her panties.

"Alright Jim," sneered Alex Cranston, "how about we have a mother- daughter party."

"No, no," screamed Desiree wildly, trying with all her might to free herself from her bonds.

"It's alright Mom, don't worry, it's alright," the young girl sobbed thinking of how she had almost killed her mother earlier by making love with her young lover.

Alex Cranston was reflective for a moment, deep inside of his heart he was sad. He had begun to love Desiree in a way that he hadn't felt for a woman since his wife died, but the years of hanging out at the Club and using and abusing women as he pleased had warped him. All sense of reason had left him and now the only thing that he could think of was to revenge Desiree. He was angry because she didn't love him, he knew that when he fucked her he gave her what no man had ever given her and yet her heart still belonged to the young punk who was unconscious on the floor. He felt as if a knife had been thrust through his heart. He had almost fallen for Desiree but thankfully he had caught himself in time... she was just like all the other women he had fucked in his life... no good... she was a cunt, just like all the rest. He would revenge her, he would ravish her virginal daughter!

"Tie that bastard up, in case he wakes," Alex commanded Jim Saunders. "Now come here my dear," he smiled to the virginal young Julia.

Julia Patton knew what was about to happen and she knew that she would go through with it, it would be her payment for what she had done to her mother, she would atone herself this way, atone herself fully!

"I'm ready," Julia said, throwing off her bathrobe to reveal her voluptuous young body to the hungry eyes of the older man.

Jim Saunders was stripping now and was moving in on the still writhing Desiree. He pulled her panties down and started to worm his hungry cock in between her thighs. Oh God! strike Alex Cranston dead, thought Desiree wildly to herself as she felt herself being ravished by the Club owner... strike him dead God!

"Come closer baby," Alex Cranston said to the fourteen year old virgin and Julia did as she was told. He reached out his huge, sensitive hands and caressing and massaging her breasts, tweaked her nipples into startling hardness... moving down her quivering belly... her hips... her buttocks, her suddenly, hot thighs... smoothing up and down them tenderly.

"Christ... you're as soft as velvet... how old did you say you were?" he groaned.

"F-fourteen," gasped Julia, her breathing increasing beneath the stimulating touch of his unbelievably sensitive hands, the wild little fermentations racing through her belly and loins once more... then he was moving those hands toward her vagina... she closed her eyes tightly and lifted her chin as his fingers moved downward to taunt the silken patch of sparse young pubic hair covering her mound, this time, his finger was lightly tracing, teasing the tight pink slit of her snug pussy lips between her legs.

Julia couldn't hold back the tiny moan that fell from her lips as she unconsciously pressed her pelvis forward and felt his middle finger trail down the length of her vaginal split, separating the soft curled strands of hair as it went, then penetrating slowly, gently into her, massaging at the small elasticized channel mouth... finally, slipping up into the little moist opening of her maiden-head.

"Oh... oh," she gasped, looking in the direction of her mother but not seeing her... his magnificent hands were too much... !

"You're a virgin all right," Alex said suddenly, his finger still inserted inside her tight moist passage, and he could feel the reaction of her strong young cuntal muscles sucking at his finger as a shudder passed over her luscious body and his huge cock jerked into an upright position.

"Okay baby, raise that beautiful ass of yours up in the air... so... right!"

Julia had no idea what the older man was going to do and she followed his instructions blindly.

"Alright Rip, now! Fuck Rip. Fuck!"

Julia knelt in near-petrified, confused terror as the massive animal padded behind her, while she tried to observe the vile abuse being inflicted upon her mother. Alex still held tightly to her wrists and her face was only inches away from his massive, ugly rod towering up from his hairy loins. Dear God, she didn't want to look at that horrible thing, nor that huge bag banging between his legs... but the sheer agony she felt at seeing her mother being subjected to such sadistic lascivious treatment was as bad. Oh Lord! now Jim Saunders was trying to shove his prick into her Mom's beautiful bottom... and her mother was just tying there on her belly with her thighs wide-spread, her buttocks raised slightly up off the bed up at him... not fighting him... just submitting to his fiendish rape! Dear God! Oh! Oh! What was that?"

Julia choked back a scream, the blood suddenly icing in her veins as she felt something cold and wet slipping back between her own buttocks... then, moving downward toward the tight and completely defenseless slit of her upraised vaginal lips. She stiffened and jerked at the spasmodic cold wet touches against her sensitive genitals, but when the great dog growled warningly, she realized it was his nose. Oh... oh... what further piece of degradation was this? He was sniffing at her as if she were another animal... a female dog in heat. She lifted her head, then realized the futility of looking up at her tormentor as the cold, searching nose suddenly rubbed wetly against her tiny, cringing anus.

My God! My God! What's he going to do to me? she thought helplessly.

A split second later, she knew. His long tongue snaked out and licked wetly up and down the crevice surrounding her snug little rectum, the tip burrowing slightly into the outer, fleshy anal ring. She waggled her buttocks uncontrollably at the taunting sensation and heard the brute's responsive growl. A tremor of fear rippled through her as she reasoned that she must remain still... not antagonize him. Again, the long length of hot, moist flesh touched her and she felt him beginning to lap greedily at the tight fissure between her spread thighs. He ran his tongue fluidly through her crotch from the snugly puckered little anus down over the clasped pink edges of her pussy, reaching to the tiny pulsing bud of her clitoris. Then, his thick lingual member had opened her, spreading through her soft, sparsely fleeced vaginal lips like a honed blade through butter. It laved relentlessly between her opened thighs, pausing only occasionally to lunge in a curl into the tight mouth of her caste vagina. Oh Lord, she couldn't believe what was happening, nor the effect it was having on her. She stared over at her mother who was now lying on her back on top of Jim and she saw his cock thrust right up her beautiful mother's soft, round buttocks. His hands clutched and dug into the satiny flesh of her belly, while she lay obscenely sprawled, her lovely head almost draping over his shoulder, her mouth open, her eyes clenched tightly shut. Then Julia saw in horror that Jim Saunders had a big fat thing that looked like a man's cock in his hand, what was he going to do?... oh God! he was ramming that between her widespread legs now... it was like she was being fucked by two men at once. Oh Mitch... wake up and save us, groaned Julia inwardly as she watched insane feelings surging through her own body from her own cruel ravishment.

She groaned aloud now as Rip's tongue shot into the moist tight channel of her vagina to graze her maiden-head, squirming into her like a scared lizard, ravishing her exposed vaginal orifice mercilessly. And at that precise moment, unknown, wild, galvanic sensations burst inside her and she whimpered loudly as she involuntarily lowered her face and lips to the naked flesh of the Chief of Police's hard thigh.

Alex Cranston was jubilant--the little bitch was beginning to yield, he knew she would--no woman or girl could hold out long with Rip's tongue in their cunt. "Now, Rip! Fuck, boy! You hear? Fuck!"

Julia felt as if she were in some strange befogged coma of rapture. Her loins and belly had begun to chum warmly, alive with atom-like prurient tingles she had never thought existed. Neither her mother nor Mitch could any longer claim a place in her mind, even though she tried desperately to think of them, but the beautiful animal's tongue had licked and stroked all superfluous things into near-oblivion. She was lost in her own enchantment.

Desiree groaned audibly as she lay on top of Jim Saunders, he, outstretched beneath her, her back tight against his stomach and chest, her legs splayed out obscenely on the outside of his, while his massive, throbbing cock was interred to its entirety up into the very recesses of her bowels. She was hopelessly impaled, as though sitting on a giant pulsating stake of torture. She tried to think of Julia, but the pain wouldn't permit it. Her mind wouldn't function...

Jim Saunders jammed the dildo he was holding further up into Desiree's pussy now, pushing her already wide-spread thighs even further apart. "How does this feel in your pussy you sexy bitch?" he hissed through clenched teeth.

"Ooooohhh!" groaned Desiree, his words falling against unhearing ears as the thick dildo slithered lizard-like up into her cuntal passage until she felt she couldn't bear it any longer. She wailed loudly, both from the agony of being caught between these two cocks thrust deep into her soft tender body, with only the slightest wall of flesh between rectum and vagina separating their hard, fleshy shafts... and from the shame of it all.

Mitch Holden was beginning to come back to consciousness and could hardly believe the sight before his eyes, his beloved Desiree was being fucked by Jim Saunders, his hot prick was pummeling up into her asshole with sadistic, vicious strokes and at the same time he was plunging an enormous dildo up into her tender, moist pussy. The glistening pair of twin pricks were ramming into her lewdly stretched passages like pile- drivers, and his own inflamed, lust-crazed eyes stared excitedly at the lengthy wet cocks, moist from her cuntal secretions, fucking like crazy in an harmonious cadence into her.

He gaped at the frayed, coral edges of Desiree's pussy being extracted with the enormous dildo that Jim Saunders was plunging deep into her belly. The same sight caught his eye with Jim's vicious cock sucking down out of her, tugging the tight ridges of her hungrily clasping asshole with it, then fluidly soaring back up into her as he heaved upward until his balls were wedged tightly into the cleft of her beautiful, yielding ass-cheeks...

But Christ almighty! What was happening to Julia? She was on her knees between Cranston's open legs and the goddamned dog was mounting the spread moons of her firm young buttocks that he'd almost gotten to, paws wrapping around her waist as if the beautiful girl were its mating bitch... and he could see the glistening, scarlet dog-prick slipping from its huge sheath, dripping freely, its tapering point jerking and dancing as the brute hunched in close to her, endeavoring to bury the pink, lean tip and the thickening shaft into her young, virginal body! Shit, the goddamned fucking beast was going to get her cherry!

Julia felt her belly constrict while she knelt in a fearful, half- mesmerized daze; she sensed Rip mounting her, his soft furry body crowding in toward her trembling buttocks, his forelegs clutching at her hips powerfully. His beautiful tongue had rekindled the wild sensations in her young unviolated loins... sensations she had first felt with Mitch but even more-so now than from Mitch's short and gentle ministrations, and she found herself sobbing when she looked back, shifting her quaking, round ass-cheeks in an effort to try to capture the lengthening animal prick. Oh Lord, she wanted the long slippery organ inside her... had to have it inside her to quell the insane tingling spasms that were continually increasing within her chaste young pussy.

Intrinsically, she reached down between her wide spread thighs, grasping the wet shaft and causing Rip to half-growl half-whimper, while she tried to place the pointed nozzle at the tiny mouth of her passion- flushed, moist vaginal opening, hardly realizing what she was doing in her bewildered sensuous coma.

Immediately, the great animal thrust and Julia screamed!

"Eeeigghhh!" she cried out in shocked disbelief, then with a twisting lurch she tried to shake the impaling rod of animal flesh out of her pierced cunt as the total agony of her feral assault raced madly from the core of her body to her brain. The goring spear had ripped her wide open, she knew and the blood was streaming from her! She'd felt the thin membrane of her hymen give way before the ferocious onslaught with a renting stab of pain, and she was certain the brute had tom the horribly expanded little opening of her vaginal hole.

But her efforts to free herself were in vain, for Rip's fierce growl filled her ears while his hairy forepaws clutched possessively at her waist, thrusting, thrusting, spreading her vaginal passage open wider and wider as he hammered his long animal-cock deep up inside her tight, pulsing, hot channel.

Mitch watched in lascivious fascination, as the thick, scarlet canine shaft slithered forward with a wet charge until it was sunk almost to the hilt, the dog's hairy black balls swinging beneath Julia's damp, hair- lined crotch. He watched the animal buck frenziedly at the moaning girl's lovely, trembling buttocks, attempting to skewer her onto the last remaining inches of the still growing pole of his huge glistening cock...

Desiree was unaware of all around her. Shamed and aching, her head tossing back and forth against Jim's chest, she felt only a great heat and splitting at her loins. She felt super defiled, and every part of her seemed to be at those two great holes that were being tunneled into. Her lips opened and closed in torment. Occasionally, she tried to flatten her hips, or draw her buttocks in to lessen the pain of her anus, but then she was aware only of the tightening of her vagina, and the extra pain which followed from the relentless entry of the plunging dildo in Jim Saunder's hand.

Oh God! God help me! she groaned inwardly while she was buffeted between the two cocks. She felt debased beyond all reason, and that the ravaging of her body had been going on since the beginning of time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.