Naughty Fourteen - Cover

Naughty Fourteen

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mitch Holden watched Desiree as she came back into the Restaurant from the back rooms, he knew there was a gambling party going on there tonight but he didn't think that was where she had come from. Janey or Tulip usually worked those rooms. Could she be seeing the Chief of Police, Alex Cranston... oh no dear God! Please say it isn't possible, the young boy thought wildly to himself, feeling his heart contract at the sight of the woman he loved swaying sexily across the room. I've got to talk to her, I've just got to, he thought with mounting emotion and not thinking of either her job or his, he moved over to her at the bar.

"Desiree where have you been," he whispered between tightly clenched teeth.

"Mitch... Oh my God! Don't talk to me here, you'll get me fired!" Desiree answered, wildly looking around the room for the Boss.

"I don't give a fuck, where have you been?" he murmured. "Have you been with Cranston?"

"It's none of your damn business Mitch, I told you to get out of my life and I meant it... I don't need another child, I already have Julia."

Mitch Holden stepped back now, stung to the core of his being by his love's harsh words. He looked deeply into her face but he couldn't read her true feelings, perhaps she meant it then, perhaps she didn't love him anymore... oh God... he wanted to die, he just wanted to die. Not thinking about the rest of the group, not caring if they lost the gig or not, the young lover ran out of the restaurant into the night. He wanted to die, felt sick, Desiree had been with Cranston he was sure of it now and she had called him a child... oh God, he wanted to die!


Julia Patton was crossing the trailer park, coming back from the ice- cream parlor where she had been hanging out with her friend Rachel when she saw Mitch Holden stumbling around. He seemed to be drunk or something, she didn't know what but she knew that he needed her help and without another thought she spurted across the trailer park to his side.

She was so embarrassed for him when she arrived to find that he was crying and she almost wished that she hadn't gone to him, but the deed was done now and she was there.

"Julia, what are you doing here," he groaned.

"Are you alright Mitch?" the young girl asked the boy she loved, anxiously.

"I'm fine. Look Julia, can I come to your trailer and talk with you for a while," he asked, almost begged.

"Sure," Julia said, knowing full well it had something to do with her mother but not caring, happy to have a few moments with the handsome young boy herself.

Back in the trailer, Mitch Holden asked Julia if she had any liquor and as soon as the young girl produced it, he began to drink rapidly, first one, then another becoming drunk and slurred in his speaking almost immediately.

All he thinks about is my mother, Julia Patton thought petulantly to herself, surveying her beautiful fourteen year old body in the mirror, why doesn't he look at me for a change. I won't make him cry, she thought naively.

Unnoticed by the sullen young man, Julia poured herself a stiff drink and holding her nose she gulped it down. If he's going to drink, I'd better get loose she thought wildly to herself and anyway then I won't care, I just won't care that he doesn't love me.

Mitch Holden was slipping into a drunken stupor, he wanted to die, he'd lost Desiree he was sure of that now and he just wanted to die. He looked up to talk to Julia but she wasn't there and Desiree was standing there in her stead. "What!" he said reaching out and grabbing the young girl in his arms and crushing her into his body, his hot mouth plunging down onto hers, his tongue plunging between her soft lips, beyond the barrier of teeth and deep to the point of choking her. She felt his hands cupping her buttocks as the swelling bulge in the front of his pants pressed into her softly quivering belly. Automatically she sucked and nibbled at his tongue, the tiny tingles that had seemed to burst into being in her virginal loins, seeming to spur her on.

At last he came up for air, breathing heavily into her face. "Well, Desiree, I've got you now."

Julia gasped as she realized that Mitch thought he was giving himself to her mother but she didn't care, if this was the only way she was going to have him, she just didn't care!

She felt Mitch's mouth now crushing onto hers, his tongue smashing against the hot petals of her lips, his right hand moving beneath her sweater, upward along the naked flesh of her trembling ribs to her full, bra-covered breast and smothering it in his hand, his long fingers kneading and caressing through the material while the breath seeped helplessly out of her.

"Desiree, oh Desiree," the drunken boy mumbled.

Julia was quivering with strange, intensified feelings she had never known existed; her loins tingled hotly, moistly, between her legs at his wonderful masculine nearness; still she struggled lightly. In truth his lust was frightening her and she didn't quite know what to do, she wanted him and yet she was afraid.

She felt him kissing her passionately now, his hand creeping up beneath her sweater to fumble at her back with the fastener of her bra, while his warm, wet mouth and tongue moved eagerly over her face. She realized that all sense of time and place were leaving her as her mother's lover urged her on.

"Desiree, oh Desiree," Mitch moaned again.

"Mitch, Mitch, it's not Desiree, it's Julia," the young girl said suddenly shaking the boy to his senses.

Mitch's eyes began to focus now in his drunken stupor, oh God, he was kissing Julia, it wasn't Desiree it was her daughter Julia. It was then that a wicked plan began to form in the boy's mind. Desiree had fucked Alex Cranston, he would make love to Julia, he would get his own back on Desiree, he would fuck her daughter.

"Oh Julia," he groaned, "I know it's you, I know that now and I want you, it's you I want Julia," the young boy moaned in his pain and anguish.

Breathlessly now, Julia gasped into Mitch's mouth as his hand slipped around and beneath her loosened brassiere to caress the smooth, firm flesh of her now throbbing breast, the nipple hardening erectly as he pinched and rolled it gently between the thumb and forefinger, raising further unbelievable passion inside her, overwhelming any shame that she might have.

"I mean it, Julia baby," Mitch breathed hotly into her mouth, running his hand down her ribs and over the full swell of her rounded hip and along her outer, covered thigh, then behind and up to press beneath and cup the softness of her buttocks, "I'm going to fuck you... and you're going to love it... every second of it."

"Mitch... Mitch!" she gasped. "We... I... Oh, we shouldn't!"

Julia's brain reeled in the throes of the fogging emotions that had swept over her, and she wagged her head negatively, visions of her mother, interspersed with the face of Mitch Holden, fleeting in and out of her mind, while the obscene word he had spewed at her along with its complete meaning ricocheted erotically through her aroused senses. Yet, even as she tried to oppose him, she sensed the barriers of her restrain crumbling rapidly, the very sound of his use of lewd, unspeakable words strangely exciting her.

"Yes... yes, we can, baby," he whispered softly, covering her mouth with his and sucking at her lips, his hands suddenly moving to unzip the zipper at the back of her slacks. "I'm going to slip my cock right up into that tight, cherry cunt of yours, gently and sweetly... hold your luscious ass tight in my hands and fuck my cock into your pussy until you swear you're in heaven," he hissed as she stared fixedly up into his eyes, her breathing increasing with every licentious, but passion-building word that came from his lips. "But first, I'm going to lick and suck that little hole between your legs like you've never dreamed of in your lifetime..." he went on, his hand slipping down inside the loosened waist of her slacks over the flat plane of her quivering belly, and slowly down to the thin, nylon covered swell of her pubic mound to gently stroke and tease at her dampening vaginal lips beneath. "And you're going to love me for it, baby... love and beg me to fuck and suck and fuck you..."

"Ohhhhh God," Julia whimpered, breathing heavily, her arms clutching tightly around his neck in a sudden, uncontrollable burst of passion that completely bewildered her, desire that her vibrantly aroused young body could not, and did not want to harness.

She kissed him wantonly, thrusting her tiny tongue deep into his mouth, while the middle finger of his hand that she had let slip down inside her slacks pressed and rubbed at her moist, nylon-shielded vagina, and she knew that she was going to let him... let him do whatever in this world he wanted to her!

"Are you ready, baby... ?" Ready to become a woman?" he whispered, suddenly removing his taunting hand from inside her slacks, then abruptly lifting her bodily into his arms. "Ready to be sucked and fucked... made love to fully for the first time in your life... ?"

"Oh God... Oh God, yes... yes, Mitch darling," she blurted, hardly realizing the words had come from her own lips. "Love me... please, love me... Make me a woman, my darling... !"

Mitch Holden could hardly believe the passion choked response that gasped from her soft, moist lips into his face. He knew only that the heat and aroma of her young hot breath was setting him crazy, forgetting his goddamned revenge on her mother... forgetting everything else in the world except the pagan magnificence of this virginal creature in his arms. Christ! He couldn't wait any longer!

She clung to him, her arms locked around his neck, her head on his shoulder and he carried her whimpering and mewling into her bedroom. There in the darkness, he kissed her again and felt her tongue slide into his mouth with a wantonness he'd bet she never realized she possessed. His prick throbbed and strained in his pant-leg, until he was certain it was going to break, rip out by the roots, if he didn't release it soon.

"Oh God, darling... I'm afraid... I'm afraid," she whined, "I want to... I do... but I'm afraid..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.