Naughty Fourteen - Cover

Naughty Fourteen

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Alex Cranston was ecstatic, he had Desiree totally helpless beneath his body, his powerful throbbing rod of flesh was plunged between her obscenely split legs and she was mewling and bucking like the whore he knew she was. He knew that she was digging it though, despite her pleas for him to stop, he could tell by the way she was writhing beneath him that she wanted as much of his prick as she could get inside her hungry cunt.

"I can't stand it..." she mewled, "please Chief no more, no more... I can't... I can't..." she begged. Then she felt him raise his heavy weight off her, his hands pressing her shoulders tightly to the davenport-cushions, his widespread knees forcing her thighs wider apart, until the blood-engorged head slipped further into her pressing hard against her cervix... and then, slowly, he began to rub in and out of her, picking up speed as he worked, at last buffeting her whole body back and forth like a rag-doll beneath him while he fucked furiously into her.

His fingers began to trace a pattern on her face now, over her sensitive mouth feeling her lips drawn back over her teeth. He looked down and heard her emit incoherent little whimpers from deep in her throat as he continued to caress her neck as his rampaging cock battered against her tender womb, and her blonde hair cascading wildly over the cushions. God! she was beautiful!

That punk Holden could never give her what I'm giving her now, he thought to himself... I bet her husband never gave it to her really good either. She needs this, she needs to be really fucked this woman, I can tell, she really needs me! Her cunt's like a virgin's too, he thought gleefully running his hand down between them to feel his own pubic hair meshing with her golden curls, while the head of his heavy solid prick tunneled deep into the coral split that his tongue had licked to a moist rapture only a few minutes before. He could see the tight lips of her cunt stretched to the near ripping point, the elasticized inner pink rim clasping tightly around the white-skinned base of his cock like a hungry sucking mouth.

He held her like this for a moment, savoring the sensuous, imagined scene of her rare beauty impaled helplessly and defenselessly beneath him, his huge cock entombed deeply in her white little quivering belly. Christ, the feel of her there, hopelessly subjected to his any and every lurid whim made his cock throb and ache, and his heavy balls churn with the pressure that was building inside them. Damn her, he was going to give her a suck she'd remember as long as he lived!

Desiree lay frozen beneath him, helpless! She'd already concluded there was absolutely no mercy in the man, that to beg further was utterly useless. He was nothing short of a sadist. Dear God, how could she have been so erotically swayed in the beginning... ? He'd become a lust- filled brute, and there was nothing she could do but lay there under him and degradingly let him ravish her until he'd emptied all of his lewd sperm into her cringing vaginal passage. Oh God... Oh God, what had ever come over her that she had willingly given into this, without even so much as a struggle? Mitch... Julia... ? Was anything or anyone worth this horror? She must have lost her wits entirely. Oh... how lewd and debasing it all seemed now, with the pain that filled her loins, instead of the bliss of such a short time ago. She'd been hypnotized by the carnal enchantment... had completely lost all sense of morality, or reality... and now, was paying. Oh Hal... Oh Hal... why did you die and leave me all those years ago... why... why?

The vicious hot pain of his cruel entry still tore fiercely at her insides; yet, his massive cudgel was presently moving in and out of her at a reasonable, not unbearable tempo... if only he didn't increase it, or change it in a sudden burst of lust. She flexed her cuntal muscles tightly together in an automatic attempt at resistance and was immediately sorry, for the sensual throb of her internal sinews seemed to incite him more, and abruptly, his great prick was reaming its way deeper and deeper into her unwanting vaginal passage. She felt the walls of her recoiling cunt clinging to it like a sleeve of vibrant warm liver... and then the hard rubbery tip pummeled her cervix, and helplessly, she clenched her teeth and endured it.

It fucked in and out of her in an established rhythm she forced herself to adjust to, the pain lessening slowly, while her cuntal walls stretched desperately in their attempt to receive it, until finally, she thought she could actually feel the tickling hairs of his hairy balls as they slapped solidly into the crevice of her widespread ass when he surged into her, and subconsciously she began to run her tongue around her feverish lips. They returned then, those first sensations of passion... galvanic tingles of lewd desire coursing through her veins, arousing licentious little chills that began to creep along the base of her spine as she felt the even measured cadence of The Chief of Police's great cock skewering wetly into her upturned loins.

Spontaneously, it seemed, her body began to twitch and writhe of its own volition beneath him, and she heard the small mewling noises escaping her lips, an incessant sound that hummed up into the moistness of his mouth as suddenly he kissed her, and once again she was thrusting her tongue deep into the sucking warm cavern of his face. Unconsciously, she drew back her legs slightly, her buttocks moving voluntarily against the slippery softness of the cushions beneath, and her cunt contracted as the delightfully lewd and lascivious inner sensations increased with his every stroke.

Alex felt her urgent answering throbs around the length of his buried prick. Her smooth clasping cunt-flesh had begun a seizured opening and closing performance around the pulsating member. Her pleasurable mewling and purring sounds were suddenly filling the room, and her head lolled from side to side on the cushion beneath his cock sunk deep in her soft, white belly. He clenched his teeth tightly together as he felt her incited nibbling crotch screwing itself up closer against his hair-covered loins. Shit... she was getting it now!

Desiree didn't try to understand the new wave of entrancement saturating her whole thing. She was only aware that all pain had left her... had given way to a maddening electric-like tingle that began deep within her womb and spread relentlessly over the raw nerve-ends of her flesh. She was a mass of exquisite moisture between her thighs, and he was undulating and rotating her hips around his fleshy, impaling cock, feeling her cunt dilating and sucking in tempo to his rhythmic throbs. He had suddenly made himself immobile once more, resting still above her with hands placed on either side of her shoulders, and he was letting her quivering body pump up and down at will on the rigid column of hot moist flesh that fused them together.

The Chief of Police moved a hand down between them to feel her moist, grasping cunt sliding up and down his thick shaft, feeling the thin pink ridges of coral-hued flash pulling out and clinging to it as she screwed her soft buttocks down into the cushion, then the salacious pussy mouth between her legs absorbing the delicate folds back into her as it swallowed the slippery glistening length of his prick on the slow tantalizing upstroke. He let her work and strain against him a while longer as he continued to run his fingertips over her, listening to her whimpers of uncontrolled delight while she labored with utter abandon, her sweat-filmed face contorted in a half-smile of sheer ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.