Naughty Fourteen - Cover

Naughty Fourteen

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jim Sanders and Alex Cranston, Inspector of Police, had been friends since high school. Jim Sanders knew exactly how to please his friend and to stay on the right side of the law. There was a lot that went on at The Meadows Trailer Park that went beyond the law but Alex Cranston threw a blind eye to it all, the gambling, the prostitution, the lot. As long as he had his needs taken care of, he was content.

Now, happily tucked away in the back room at the Trailer Park Nightclub, waiting for Tulip to come and service him, sipping a large snifter of Brandy, Alex Cranston was a contented man. At fifty he could still attract any woman of his choosing, his hair was still a rich dark brown color and his eyes hadn't lost their intensity, they were still as green and clear as when he had been a young boy growing up in Rhode island.

Tulip was his usual choice, although of late his eyes had been wandering to the new waitress, what was her name... ah, yes, Desiree... and desirable she is, thought Alex hungrily to himself. Seems sort of snotty though, I'll have to have a word with Jim about her.

The Chief of Police had found out through the grapevine that the beautiful new waitress seemed to have the hots for the punk Holden, the rock and roll dude. Alex Cranston had very little time for Mitch Holden, had it been up to him he would have put him behind bars years ago and had almost nabbed him several months ago on a drug bust. The kid was living in a house where heavy dope dealing was going on and Alex tried to rope him in with the rest of the gang when they were busted but Mitch's father, Judge Holden had intervened and Alex had had to bow down. Judge or no judge, Alex Cranston would like to get his own back on the punk-kid but didn't know how to yet... although a nasty plan, harmless enough, was forming in his mind.

He pulled his wine colored velvet robe around his massive form now and took another deep drink from his snifter of Brandy. Whenever Alex came into the back room he wore his robe, he only came in to be sucked or to fuck and he liked to be as comfortable as possible. His feet and legs were spread obscenely apart now as he waited for Tulip, his massive cock was waiting apprehensively for her warm, sweet mouth. "Damn that girl, where is she," the Chief of Police fumed, then sighed in relief as the beautiful young waitress came into the room.

Tulip was only twenty years old but already she knew all the tricks of the trade... and she gave the best head around. Her long jet black hair cascaded sexily over her bare shoulders, her succulent breasts peeked naughtily out from her skimpy costume and Alex Cranston's hunger increased one hundred-fold the moment she came in the door.

"Where have you been you naughty bitch," groaned Alex, "get over here quick, my cock's dying for you!"

"Sorry Chief," Tulip grinned, "I got tied up with a customer."

The Chief of Police groaned now and lay back in his chair as Tulip settled herself between his legs, ovaled her beautiful red mouth and plunged it down over his already rigid rod of flesh. Her delicious pink tongue swirled at the little drop of lubricating fluid she had caused to seep out and she sighed a deep sigh of relief as ripples of delight surged through her own tingling loins. Oh God, how she loved to suck cock. God, how she loved to suck the Chief of Police's cock!

"Oh come on baby, suck harder," growled Alex, anxious to explode his white hot semen in her anxiously working mouth.

Without another word, Tulip grasped harder with her lips on the Chief of Police's penis, pulling back the heavy, thick foreskin until the great, blood-filled head was glisteningly naked, then slipped her warm full lips down over it hungrily, encompassing the huge knob inside her mouth to swirl her tongue around the tweak at the tiny slit on the tips.

"Oh baby, you suck me so good, so goooood!" groaned the Chief of Police.

Alex looked down at the pink flesh of Tulip's mouth being pulled out as she clung to his hardened cock. Her long black hair was nailing from side to side as she worked furiously at his prick, her tits were jumping almost out of her costume and she was wriggling her ass wildly... God, thought Alex to himself, she needs something up her cunt!

The Chief of Police felt his rod stiffen at the thought of fucking Tulip. He grinned to himself licentiously and ran his sensitive fingertips down over her face to her clasping, sucking, moist lips and along his own prick. Then, he inserted one finger alongside his shaft into the warm wetness of her small mouth and felt her excited tongue wrap around it and taunt it as if it were another cock fucking into her face, sending lewd sensations through his hand and up his arm to his brain. She began to moan and he said.

"You want something in that hot cunt of yours, Baby? Speak up if you do. Hurry... I like the idea... you're hitting me good, now..."

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed around his massive shaft and finger. "Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm." Just the thought was enough to send wild sensations spiraling through her. She knew exactly what he meant, even recalled in a fleeting moment of memory how utterly horrified she'd been that first time, when she realized his intentions, yet had allowed herself to be subjugated and degraded in order that she might keep her job. She'd heard about what happened to girls who didn't give the Chief of Police what he wanted. Jim Sanders fired them immediately to start with!

Alex Cranston suddenly called an enormous German Shepherd who was lying peacefully in the corner of the room.

"Come on Rip, get her... fuck her, Rip. Now! Now!"

The great animal moved on command. He ran behind Tulip and sensing him she raised her buttocks high in excited passion. Immediately, the brute raised up on his hindlegs, mounting her with fore-paws wrapped about her full, undulating hips, his strong hind-quarters moving in close between her soft spread thighs, shoving forward his long tapered cock, while Tulip quickly plunged one hand down between her legs to guide the stiff, coral-hued, animal prick into her voraciously quivering slit. Furiously, the beast set to his task with ears flattened, his rump driving in rapid, jack-hammer thrusts, spreading her moist, pink pussy open wider and wider with every jolting plunge.

"Unh... unh... mmmmmm!" Tulip moaned, the vibrations generating from her throat into Alex's loins like a telegraphed message.

Christ! he thought to himself, she's really hot tonight. The passionate Chief of Police shoved his loins up higher into Tulip's face now, watching as her lips contorted around his cock as she sucked it wantonly, while his dog Rip fucked into her with his growing, long animal rod and she heaved her ass back toward it in wild tempoed fury.

He looked down at her lust-twisted face now, his fingertips lightly touching her mouth and his shaft and he relished the look of his hard shaft of flesh completely absorbed between her beautifully ovaled lips. He watched as she massaged the soft, velvety skin of his balls tantalizingly with one hand, while her thumb and forefinger of the other stroked its husky base, as she sucked rhythmically up and down. He could feel the softness of her tongue twirling maddeningly around it at the apex of her withdrawal, the tip flicking magically across the tiny split of the glans at its tip. He flexed his buttocks, his head still lifted as her head bobbed up and down madly on his cock, her buttocks gyrating in circles as Rip relentlessly hammered his long, still swelling cock into her with violent machine-like thrusts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.