Air Ride - Cover

Air Ride

by Anna

Copyright© 1999 by Anna

Erotica Sex Story: A young girl's trip alone in a plane. Mile high club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

It was my first flight alone without my parents, a long flight over the Atlantic to my grandparents in The USA but I thought I would enjoy it. Mom and Dad bought me an economy class ticket and gave me a hug at the gate. The flight attendant told my mom that she would watch me and so I climbed into the big Jumbo jet.

After the take off, the Flight Attendant asked me if I would like to join the first class section; there I could play my Nintendo game.

Of course I said yes.

She guided me upstairs to the First class area; it was not so full, I could just see a few heads in the seats. The seats were huge, and each had a TV so I could play Nintendo. After a few hours I needed to pee, so I got up and walked to the toilet. I got in and pulled my dress up and slipped my white cotton panties down. At this moment the door opened and a stranger entered the cramped toilet. I stood there with my panties around my ankles, my dress up, and my mouth open as he closed the door behind him. There was barely any space between us.

“So you like to fly first Class you little slut?”

I was scared and surprised. Then I realized that I was half nude and tried to pull my panties up.

“You better let them stay down, you won’t need them anymore. So you fly first class but just pay the economy Class eh?”

I started to stutter, “The stewardess ... she said it was ok ... Mister.”

He opened his pants, and took his huge cock out and said, “You have to pay extra if you like to fly First Class.”

I was now really scared. He pushed me to sit down on the toilet. “How old are you slut?”

“I’m fourteen.” I stuttered.

He put his hand on my head and started to rub his hard big cock all over my face. I started to cry but he just ran his cock through my tears.

“You better be quiet you little tramp or I’ll tell the captain that you’re flying first class without paying for it.”

I was scared and nodded as he held his cock at my mouth and said “Open your mouth slut.”

I slowly opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in, with a hard thrust all the way inside my mouth, I felt the tip touch my throat. He held my head with his hands and started to move his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt his hard cock jerk as it slid over my tongue. I cried the whole time and he called me a little slut, and lots of other dirty things. After he fucked my mouth for five minutes or so, he grabbed my hair and pushed hard. The tip of his cock entered my throat and I gagged, my lips were tightly stretched around his cock which opened up my throat. It made him wilder and he slammed my head a few times, very hard into his crotch.

He moaned now and finally held me with his cock deep in my throat. I felt him start to cum, his hot cum shot into my throat, “Swallow it you bitch!” he hissed at me as he pulled my hair and held me with his cock deep in my mouth. I never tasted it as his cock was so deep it went straight down to my stomach. After he came, he pulled out a little and held his cock in my mouth until it got limp.

“You are a good cocksucker,” he said as he pulled it out of my mouth. He made me lick his limp cock clean, then he took my panties and stuck them in his pocket. “You don’t need them anymore,” he said with an evil grin as he left me alone in the toilet.

I wept and cleaned myself up and left the toilet. I went to my seat and saw the man who’d made me suck him talking to another man as he walked back to his seat. I tried to be quiet and slid down in my seat to hide. I got tired and finally started to sleep. The Stewardess dimmed the light in the first class because the most people were trying to sleep. She came to me and asked me if I was OK and I nodded. She gave me a blanket to cover up with and I took it and fell asleep.

After a half hour of sleep suddenly another man sat at the free seat next to me. I felt him slide his hand under my blanket covering my skirt, then up my leg. It woke me up quickly, I looked at him with big eyes and I saw it was the man that had forced me to suck his cock earlier. He was in his 40’s and had little hair on his head. He smiled at me and his hand slid higher up my leg so that he finally reached my crotch. When he touched my pussy he said “You’re a bad girl aren’t you? You aren’t wearing any panties.”

At this moment the stewardess came down the aisle between the seats. He pulled his hand out from under the blanket and told her that I must have had a bad dream and that he was looking out for me. The stewardess asked me if I was ok and then asked the man if he would watch me a little. He smiled and said “Of course.”

As she walked away, he slid his hand again under the cover and up my legs. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You better do what I want or I will tell the Stewardess some bad things about you. You heard her, I’m supposed to watch out for you.”

His hand slid up to my fat slit and started to rub it. I felt his finger sliding up and down my shaved lips, stroking my clitoris. He sat next to me and smiled as he watched my face grow red and I got aroused. He started to push his finger against my tight slit. I felt his finger’s slow slide down between my pussy lips. I bit my lower lip as his finger slid more and more inside me, I had done this a few times myself but his finger was so big it opened my vagina up, too quickly because it didn’t feel good, his finger was so much bigger than mine. He smiled as he saw that it hurt me.

He stopped as his fingertip touched my Hymen and he smiled even more as he felt it and pushed a little against it. I gasped “Ohhhhhhh”.

“This little slut is a virgin!” He said with a dirty smile on his face, “But not any more...:” He pushed his finger hard into my hymen and punched through it quickly.

I cried out “AHHHHH” as I felt his big finger slide deeper into my cunt and pop my cherry. I start to cry quietly as he roughly slid his finger in and out of my cunt finger fucking me. It hurt a lot and he looked at me with a smile.

After a few minutes he took my hand and slid it under his cover where he guided it to his cock sticking out of his open zipper. He said “Rub my cock, it’s your little fuck toy.”

I closed my hand around his cock as he still finger fucked my tight not-virgin-anymore cunt. My hand closed around his cock and I started to move my hand up and down on him. His cock was hard and hot, I could feel his heart beat in my palm around his cock. He looked over the back of the seat and saw that the stewardess asleep in the back, he then took me by my hips and lifted me up onto his lap.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.