Aunt Janine - Cover

Aunt Janine

by H. C. Cardwell

Copyright© 1999 by H. C. Cardwell

Incest Sex Story: his aunt paves the way to his adolescent mind to grow and evolve

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   .

I had just turned 14, when my aunt Janine came to stay with my mother and I. My mom and dad had divorced the year before, and now it was Janine's turn. Since her and her husband didn't have any kids and they had lived in an apartment, she had no place to go, so my mom had her come out to Ohio to stay with us until she got on her feet. Aunt Janine was by no means a super model or anything like that, she was a few pounds overweight, not fat but I guess you would classify her as pleasantly plump. She had a body in good enough shape to turn me on, but then in those days what didn't? I had been masturbating for almost a year now.

Aunt Janine was 36 and was 2 years younger than my mother. Janine's legs were a nice attraction, I thought she had beautiful legs, and would quite often get a hard-on whenever I got a more than usual glimpse at them. She also had larger breasts than my mom, which I had seen on the second day of her stay as she came out of the bathroom. I had gotten home from school and was on the way up to my room, when she came out of the hallway bathroom. She was wearing only panties and was topless. She was drying her hair in a towel and never saw me on the stairs as she went into her room.

My cock was stiff as a board by the time I got to my room and got on the bed and pumped my hard little shaft for only a few pumps before I came like crazy while visualizing what I had just seen. It took yet another stroking before I was satisfied. When I went downstairs, Janine was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee in her robe, waiting for mom to get home from work. I had hoped to see more, but the robe never opened enough for me to peek in and see those breasts up close. From what I had seen earlier, she had huge long nipples, that must have been stiff from the shower, but never the less, they were a lot longer and thicker than my mothers.

Before aunt Janine came, I used to try and spy on my mother, and quite often got a glimpse here and there, although I had seen her in various stages of undress, I had never seen her totally naked. I had numerous times jerked off while thinking of my mom. I was kind of an oversexed kid at the time. I was proud of my cock size, I wasn't huge but 5 inches long wasn't too shabby for a 14 year old. I wasn't very thick yet but I was satisfied from what I heard other boys talking about when they measured, and what boy hasn't?

Aunt Janine used to go out on weekends and not come home until early in the morning. She had been staying with us for about two weeks when early one Saturday morning I awoke for no reason during the night. As I laid there trying to get back to sleep, I heard a car door slam in the driveway. I got up and looked out of the window, it was my aunt and some guy. She seemed to be staggering and he was steadying her with his arm around her. They were coming into the house. I went into the bathroom and took a piss. When I came out I heard some strange noises coming from downstairs. I quietly snuck down the stairs far enough to see the couch in the living room.

What I saw was so sexy to me at the time, I still get hard when I think about it. As I sat on the steps and peered through the bannisters, I had a clear view of aunt Janine and her friend. Janine had her blouse and bra off, the man was sitting on the couch with his head back as he reach down and fondled Janines tits. She was on her knees at his feet, and had his cock out of his zipper and was putting it into her mouth. I had heard about "Blow Jobs" so I knew what she was doing to him. The best part was that the couch was only 6 feet from me and I was looking down from the end of the couch. This gave me a perfect view of all the action. Janine's nipples were even longer than I had seen them the other day. The man's hands were busy all over her tits as she bobbed her head up and down in his lap.

My cock was stiffer than I can ever remember it being as I eased it out of the fly in my pajama pants and began stroking it in time with Janine's sucking action. I wished for a towel or something to catch my sperm in, because I knew I was going to really blow a load while seeing my aunt suck a cock. The guy had a huge cock too from what I saw, but she had no trouble taking at least half the shaft into her mouth.

The guy grabbed her head and pulled her head from his cock, and looked down and said."Let me fuck you baby"

"No not tonight, let me just blow you"

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth"?

"Yes, Yes, shoot in my mouth"

Was her answer as she went back down on him. He groaned and cupped her head in between his hands and started pumping his hips up to her mouth. I let loose before he did, shooting huge wads of cum all over my pants and the stairs. Then as my cock was just oozing onto my hand, the guy's legs went straight out and he moaned. Aunt Janine moaned around his cock and sped up her action, taking him almost fully into her mouth. She kept groaning and sucking until the guy finally seemed to go limp on the couch. I continued to watch as she licked up and down his cock until it was kind of limp in her hand. I shot my second load, and quietly snuck up the stairs.

In about 5 minutes I heard the car drive out of the driveway, and aunt Janine came upstairs and went into the bathroom, where I heard her pissing and then she went into her room. It was very quiet, so I was able to hear low moans coming from her room for a while before I heard a gasping for breath and then silence. I knew enough to know that girls jerked off too, only i wasn't too sure how. But as aunt Janine jerked off I was right with her and shot my third load in the last half hour.

The next morning I got up and quickly put my pj bottoms into the wash machine before my mom discovered my dried cum stains. I got a wash cloth and was rubbing the dried stains on the stair carpet when Janine came down the stairs."What happened? spill something__A__yeah some pop"

She walked by me and went into the kitchen, where my mom was already fixing us breakfast. Done with the stairs, I went into the kitchen and noticed immediately that Janine had her robe on, but had stockings on also. It must have been what she wore last night, because I hadn't heard her shower that morning. Breakfast wasn't quite ready, so I went back out into the living room to watch t.v. As i looked into the kitchen, I saw that Janine had her legs kind of spread under the table and I could see the beginnings of her stocking tops. I got up and went across the room and got on my hands and knees and crept up to the door jamb and peered around the corner. Janine was busy talking to mom and didn't see me, and mom was busy at the stove with her back to me. My cock lurched in my pants when I looked under the table.

I had a perfect view of Janine's bushy pussy, she had on nylons and a garter belt with no panties. What a sight it was, I was mesmerized by the black hairy slit I could see. I reached down and rubbed my hard cock through my pants. That turned out to be a mistake, because I almost instantly filled my shorts with cum. Mom called for me to come to eat, so i quickly ducked back from the door and stood up. The front of my pants were soaked with cum, so i had to run upstairs and quickly change before coming back down. I sat at the table eating while sporting a constant hard-on, knowing what Janine was wearing sitting only 3 feet from me.

After breakfast, I went into the bathroom and jerked off again, I think I did it about 7 times that day! I couldn't get my mind off the fact that I had seen a real pussy!

Nothing happened during the week, except that Janine got a job and was gone during the day, just like mom. But on Saturday night, I tried to stay awake until Janine came home since she had gone out again. I drifted off to sleep, but was awakened by loud voices. I got up and as I looked out of the window, I saw Janine standing by a car and hollering something into the window to a man who was hollering back at her. They appeared to be having an argument. Shortly the man put the car in gear and sped out backwards down the drive and drove off. Aunt Janine was giving him the finger as he drove off.

I watched as Janine almost fell and began staggering towards the house. I heard her come in, but 15 minutes later, she still had not come upstairs. I quietly snuck down the stairs to see what was going on. Janine was laying on the couch, her skirt up above her knees, and she seemed motionless. I went over to her and could see that her eyes were shut. I could smell the liquor, she must have drank. She was passed out. My cock began to stiffen as I looked up and down her body, especially those gorgeous legs. Then an idea struck me all of a sudden. I called out to her in a low voice."Aunt Janine?" "Aunt Janine?"

All I got for a response was a grumble and she shifted slightly, but she didn't wake up. I reach down and shook her shoulder, again no response. As I stood there with my cock tenting out the front of my pj pants, the thought of what I had witnessed her doing on the couch the week before came to mind. As I watched her, she licked her lips and shifted her head towards me,but didn't wake up. She raised one leg and cocked her knee. This spread her skirt, and I was able to move down the couch a little and look right up her skirt. She was wearing panties, but they wear almost transparent and i could make out her red gash between the dark hair.

As I looked back at her face, her mouth was partially open and she was lightly snoring. I moved up to where her head was and took out my cock. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it come out of my chest as i leaned over and supported my one hand on the back of the couch. The other hand guided the head of my cock against her open lips. As soon as my cock head touched her lips, her tongue came out and swiped it, I almost came right then and there. I held still for a moment and then put the tip of my cock right between her sexy lips. Her mouth came open slightly and her head shifted towards me. This caused almost half of my cock to go into her mouth. I felt the most excruciating sensation as her tongue began circling the head of my cock as her mouth did a slow suction. It was way too much for me to handle, as I shot spurt after spurt of my young cream into my open aunt's mouth.

She giggled and I could see her throat muscles working as she was swallowing my cream in her sleep. At least I thought she was asleep! I wanted to keep my cock in her mouth until I shot off again but I was afraid she would wake up, so reluctantly I pulled out and crept back upstairs. I had just got into bed and was beating my meat, when I heard Janine come upstairs and go into her room. Once again as I stroked my cock I heard those sounds coming from her room, which made my cum even stronger.

My mind drifted all week about what I had been able to do to her while she was passed out. I wondered if I could possibly even fuck her in that state. I could hardly wait until the weekend to roll around. I must have beat my meat at least three times a day, while savoring the thought of my first blow job. I couldn't tell any of my buddies about it since it was my own aunt, but It felt great and sexy as hell just knowing it.

Friday night finally rolled around, and to my disappointment, my aunt was staying home. But my mother was going to my grandmothers for the night and wouldn't be back until Sunday. Janine wasn't going since she had to work Saturday and Sunday. So that left us alone for almost the entire weekend. I was really disappointed that Janine would not be going out on a date that night. So I mentally resigned myself to see if maybe I could get some peeks at her during our stay at home.

A couple of buddies of mine wanted me to go to the late horror show at the movies with them. I asked janine if i could go, since it wouldn't let out until around midnight. She said yes, as long as I came straight home after the movie.

I expected to come home to a dark house that evening, since my aunt wasn't out dating, I figured she would be in bed early. As I came down the sidewalk, I was surprised to see the living room light on. I got a bigger surprise once i was in the house and had locked the front door. Aunt Janine was laying on the couch in her shorties bathrobe. She was sleeping I thought as I came into the room. There was a half of a bottle of wine on the coffee table and a glass with just a little in it. I called out her name and got no answer. My heart leapt into my throat and my blood pressure must have jumped a million points as I realized, she may have drank enough wine to pass out.

As I approached her and leaned down, I could smell the wine as she breathed out. My cock began to stir as my eyes took her in. Her fine long legs were exposed up to where the robe started at her thighs. I walked down the length of the couch to see if I could look up her robe. I again called out her name and got only a grumble and she shifted one shapely leg up a little. This gave me a perfect view of her bushy cunt. She was naked under the short robe. I felt my cock head strain against my shorts as i slowly took in the sight. I moved up and shook her by shoulder, again only a groan escaped her lips, which her tongue again began licking periodically.

I was powerless to resist as I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. Leaning one hand on the back of the couch, cock in the other, I repeated what I had done to her the week before. This time, as soon as my cock head touched her lips, she uttered a groan and turned her head a little towards me, causing my cock to easily slide in. Her tongue began washing around my cock head and i could feel a gentle suction.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.