Aunt Eva - Cover

Aunt Eva

by Spanky Monkey

Copyright© 1999 by Spanky Monkey

Incest Sex Story: A young man have a romantic attraction to his older hairy aunt

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Voyeurism   .

I was raised in a fairly typical big city neighborhood. In those days, families lived pretty close to one another if not in the same immediate neighborhood. My aunt Eva (my mother's sister) lived a few blocks away from us in a 2-flat building she owned. She lived on the 2nd floor and did n't rent the other apartment because she thought it was too much trouble and besides she didn't need the money.

My aunt lived alone and never married. Because of that she had to do all the maintenance work herself. Yard-work, paining and whatever else was needed. She was an expert gardener. People would often walk slowly past her property to OOH! and AHH! over her flowers and shrubs. Most summer evenings and weekends, you could find her digging and planting in her garden.

My aunt was an excellent cook and hostess. She would often have family gatherings at her house where we'd always have too much to eat. I remember those parties well because my aunt would always meet us at the door with a big smile and big, juicy, wet kisses that she would insist on planting right square on our lips. If you turned your head, aunty would follow you around until you relented to her slobbering on your mouth. As a child, I remember always immediately wiping my mouth on my sleeve and making a face. My aunt would laugh at me and it kind of became a family joke. I didn't know then that in a few years, I would come to relish those kisses.

Aunt Eva was not what you'd call a pretty woman, but she had some cute features. She was born in Europe but spent most of her adult life in the US, although she still had a strong European ascent. She was short, perhaps 5 foot, 3 inches tall. She had dark brown, wiry hair, peppered with gray, that she wore fairly short and combed back off her rosy-cheeked face. She had a stout figure with wide hips and shoulders, sturdy legs, and a round tummy; a regular farm girl from the old country. My aunt's most profound feature was her enormous breasts. I never found out what size they actually were but take my word for it, they were fat, full and ample Encased in the stout bras she wore, they stood straight out right above her tummy. The clothes she wore always showed her nice puffy leavage, which reached to the very top of her chest and poked invitingly out of her blouse or dress. I'm sure she hadn't seen her feet in years.

The other thing that stood out about my aunt was that she didn't shave her legs. She always wore stockings when she was dressed up but I don't recall that she ever shaved her legs which sported a pretty good crop of dark growth. This habit wasn't too out of place in my neighborhood however, since many of the residents were from Europe, where shaving body parts is not always the accepted fashion, especially among the middle and lower class families. Like I said, my aunt was a real farm girl.

I never paid special attention to my aunt until I was about 15 or 16 years old. At that time my hormones were raging and I'd masturbate several times a day, everyday, while fantasizing about various women I found attractive. Also at this time, I developed a particular interest in much older women which I still nurture to this day. I particularly love women with matronly figures. Nice wide hips and ass, and large, soft, sagging breasts were my ideal. My aunt and her gigantic tits fit the bill perfectly. I would fantasize about kissing and holding those beautiful mounds while stroking myself. I wanted to weigh them in my hands, rub my face between them, and inhale their desirous fragrance. I wanted to suckle comfort out of them for endless hours.

During my teen years I not only developed a liking for older women but also developed my passion for voyeurism. I was always looking for an opportunity to look down the front of a lady's dress or up a woman's skirt. I loved to see a delicate pair of tits cradled in a bra or catch a glimpse of a woman's girdle or panties. As a kid, I would often "accidentally" walk in on my mother as she dressed for work, often getting a nice full-length shot of her legs as she clipped her stockings to her garters or as she dug inside her bra trying to maneuver her full breasts into a more comfortable position. I guess I got my appreciation for older matrons from watching my mother, who unlike my aunt was quite lovely, taller and more evenly proportioned. As I got older, my desire for older women grew along with my hormones and eventually focused in on my aunt Eva. I began to look forward to being with her and I looked forward to her wet-kiss greetings. Whenever she greeted me, I made sure that some part of my body would make contact with her big, soft chest.

The memory of that contact would linger the whole night. Sometimes, I'd get so excited watching her as she bounced around her apartment while entertaining that I'd have to retire to the bathroom in order to masturbate myself to relief. I spilled a lot of semen in those young lusty days.

During my high school years, I'd often walk past my aunt's house on my way home from school since it was on the way. Sometimes, I would see her working in the garden and I'd stop to chat for a while, always staring at her giant globes whenever I could get away with it. She was always happy to see me and always greeted me with one of her signature wet kisses on the mouth. Aunt Eva took an early retirement when she was 60 years old since she had enough years of service accumulated. This gave her even more time to work on her gardening and other hobbies.

I soon after my aunt's retirement, I graduated from high school and took a local manufacturing job until I could figure out what to do with myself, while I continued to live with my mother. I dated women my own age but nothing too serious developed from any of it. I continued to have a strong attraction to older women but to this point nothing came of that either; only lots of fantasizing while jacking off. Since my aunt was now retired, my mother arranged that I would help her with some of her gardening and house chores a couple times a month on Saturday mornings. I didn't mind to help because she always had a great breakfast waiting for me and besides, I didn't mind being around one of my fantasy women for a few hours.

One Saturday, I arrived about 8:00 a.m. as I always did. As usual, Aunt Eva feed me a cup of coffee and made me a fresh, farmer-sized breakfast. After eating, we headed outside to begin doing the chores. While I mowed the lawn, aunt Eva kneeled in the garden, pulling weeds and planting. Whenever she worked around the house, my aunt typically wore a simple house frock that buttoned up the entire front and she always wore one of her cast-iron, long-line bras that kept her big boobs and tummy in place. This underwear made her tits push up and out, causing her dress to tent over the lower half of her body, and it created that wonderful fleshy, deep breast cleavage I loved so much. When ever I passed her while mowing the lawn, I would drink in all I could of her bulbous features, and my mind would go wild with horny thoughts. I'd see the outline of her panties stretched across her beautiful wide bottom and imagine what it would be like rutting up against a beautiful bulwark like that, or running my tongue down the sweaty crack of those broad, round ass cheeks. Whenever she leaned forward, her dress would ride up and I'd get a nice view of her old , fleshy, white thighs, which were covered with fine downy hair. Her legs looked so smooth and soft, and I longed to gently rub my hands up and down that soft, old, tufted flesh. Needless to say, my mind wasn't on my work, my libido was fully blown and in control.

After I finished mowing the lawn, aunt Eva asked me to pull the weeds along the outside of the fence. She had a corner lot and the chain- link fence went around the 2 outside edges of the property. I was weeding for about 10-15 minutes, when she came over to joined me. She worked directly across from me along the inside of the fence while I continued my work a long the outside. At first she was kneeling on a gardener's pad and leaning forward as she worked. Needless to say, this offered me a excellent view of her fleshy tit valley which I fully memorized and enjoyed. After a while, she went over to the tool shed to get a hand rake. When she returned to continue her work, instead of kneeling again, she squatted down directly across the fence from me and started scratching the ground with the rake. At first her knees were closed tight together but as she worked, they slowly opened to the point where I could clearly see up her dress and along the entire length of the inside of her thighs, eventually, even up to her pantied crotch. My dick started twitching immediately and my eyes locked on the glorious scene spread before me. I tried not to be too obvious but I think it was impossible. I couldn't take my eyes off those smooth, pure white, mature thighs and the cloaked treasure at the end.

As Aunt Eva worked, her knees would swing open and then narrow slightly, almost as if teasing me on purpose. As I continued my work, or pretended to anyway, I'd position myself so I could get the best view. Sitting there, staring under her dress, I could see that the hairiness of her limbs continued up the full length of her legs and got really serious under her panties. Tufts of pussy hair were peeking out the sides of her white panties and I could see the crotch of her panties puffed out as if they were over stuffed. What a vision! I was lost in another world, a trance I didn't want to come back from. Just then, we heard the telephone ringing, so my aunt raced into the house to answer it. I was disappointed but now sitting there alone, I rewound my mental video tape and replayed the last few lascivious moments, trying to remember every nasty detail.

A few minutes later, my aunt returned from inside the house and again took up her position across from me on the inside of the fence. She squatted again with her knees closed as she had done before and applied her full attention to her work. I was hoping that she'd allow her knees to fall open as before, and pretty some my hopes were fulfilled. Slowly, as she worked and moved alone the fence, her knees began to open and close like an accordion, lewdly revealing her full, creamy inner thighs as she strained at her gardening work. At this point I now was openly staring and doing little work, but my aunt made no mention of it or did she seem to notice. She looked totally focused on what she was doing. While I enjoyed gazing at her wide-spread legs, my real desire was to get another glimpse of her pussy mound, which so far was out of visual reach.

Eventually, her legs began to open pretty wide and when I finally got the view I was waiting for, I thought my heart was going to stop. There, at the center of her legs, was the hairiest box I'd ever seen! At first I thought she had changed into a pair of black panties, but to my delight, I could now see that she had removed her under pants and that her pussy mound was covered with a thick, luxurious carpet of dark pubic hair. I was absolutely transfixed by the hairy vision.

As Aunt Eva worked, her legs would swing open and then close, sometimes giving me long looks at her hairy treasure, sometimes only teasing flashes. Her forest was so hick, that I couldn't see any other details of her sex, but, there beyond her tuft-crowned pussy, I could see her fat, round ass cheeks bouncing in time to her movements.

Not only was my dick erect and pounding, I thought I was going to blow my nuts right there in my pants. My dick muscle was uncontrollably twitching because of the incredible picture before me. I had never seen an older woman this naked or this hairy before, nor even thought about it much, but this peek-a-boo show with my aunt's pussy was really turning me on.

Her tufted legs and pussy looked so soft, inviting, and erotic that I wanted to reach out stroke it. This was a young voyeurs dream, and it was mine and I was loved it. Thinking this opportunity would never arise again, I tried to memorize every aspect of the erotic display before my eyes; the smooth, silky appearance of her leg and thigh flesh culminating in the thick, dark forest of her pubic bush. My heart was pounding so hard, I'm surprised she didn't hear it. I know my face must have been flushed because it felt like my body had became a furnace and my old aunt's pussy and legs were the fuel. Was she putting this show on for me, or did she just naively forget that she had removed her panties, or did she not care? This was so out of character for her. She was always quite conservative in her dress and never spoke of personal matters, especially sexual matters. This must have been a fluke but I was glade for it. I was intrigued by the circumstance, but at the moment, I was more interested in feeding my lust.

I drank in the visual feast for as long as I could stand it before I excused myself, saying that I had to use the bathroom. As soon as I got into the bathroom, I locked the door, dropped my jeans and attended to the needs of my aching dick. As I sat on the toilet savagely pulling my pipe, I noticed a pair of panties laying on the top of the clothes hamper.

I picked them up and immediately drew them to my face, rubbing the soft cotton fabric on my cheek and inhaling the strong, musky scent. As I fondled the briefs, I noticed that the crotch of the panties were slightly moist. Then it occurred to me that this must have been the pair my aunt was wearing this morning and had recently removed. The crotch was slightly stained with sweat and pussy secretions but my lust forced me to touch this part to my lips and again I inhaled.

The strong smell of urine and pussy juice invaded my nose and pinched my senses. It refreshed my visual memory of the hairy nest that once graced the delicate panties and I licked at the moist crotch imagining that it was actually my aunt's hairy sex.

My orgasm was now unstoppable as I started squirting long streams of semen across the floor in front of me while I continued milking my swollen dick. It felt like all my blood was draining into my cock, as I became light-headed from the intensely, beautiful cum. It took me several minutes to recover from my orgasm and as I started cleaning up all the mess I'd made, my aunt knocked on the door and asked if there was any problem. Apparently, I'd been gone longer than I thought.

When I finally emerged from the bathroom, I met my aunt in the kitchen. She told me that I could go home because she didn't want to do any more yard work that day. She reminded me that I should come back in 2 weeks as planned because she needed help doing some major house cleaning. As we said our goodbyes, she came over to give me a kiss, as usual, so I reached down to hug her - I'm about a foot taller that her - to return the gesture. She wrapped her arms around my chest and mashed her tits into my mid-section, giving me a strong hug. Then we both puckered up and she planted one of her wet ones on me, but it was different than before. This time the kiss lasted just a little longer than usual, almost imperceptibly but definitely longer. I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead before I turned to leave.

When I got home, my dick was swollen and throbbing again. I immediately went to my room and spanked my cock until relief gushed out like a fountain. What a day it had been! A got the best beaver show I'd ever seen from my 60 year old spinster aunt. I couldn't erase it from my mind, and I didn't want to. That vision became to object of my masturbation for the next 2 weeks. I couldn't think about anything else and I couldn't wait for the next Saturday when I'd be at her house again. The expectation of perhaps getting more glimpses of her body now possessed my thoughts.

And what about that kiss? What was all that about? What about her removing her panties? Was she coming on to me? I couldn't believe how hot I was for this chubby, 60 year old woman. I wanted her more than anything but she was my mom's sister. Was she hot for me too? Should I make a move on her? What if my mother found out? Too many questions. I'd decided to just enjoy it for as long as I could and that I'd allow my aunt to make the moves if she wanted to.

The 2 weeks before our next meeting seemed like a short eternity. My thoughts were full of my aunt and the visual pleasures she had given to me on our last meeting. I just wanted to be near her. I had begun having thoughts of she and I being lovers. She fulfilling all my youthful desires and lusts, and I filling her need for the man she hasn't had for so many years. All of this made perfect sense to my young-adult mind but in reality it was far-fetched. I was her nephew whom she knew as a child. She was my aunt, who was old enough to be a grand mother, and looked the part. How could we come together with such a wide age gap between us? The skeptic in me was saying 'it just won't happen', but the hormone-driven young man in me was saying 'grab for it while it's in reach.'

I arrived at her house at 8:00 a.m., the usual time. She had breakfast ready when I arrived and we both ate and chatted as if nothing happened the week before - perhaps she was naively exposing herself to me. She was her usual rosy-cheeked, cheerful self. I noticed that she was wearing her usual iron-maiden bra under a powder- blue house dress. I was a little disappointed to observe that she was wearing panties. I could trace the outline of the waistband whenever she bent over or otherwise stretched the fabric of her dress. I was so turned on by her that I was now beginning to notice everything about her. My eyes followed her constantly, recording every movement, every glimpse of flesh, every expression. I was intoxicated by her but seemingly, she didn't even notice all the visual attention.

After breakfast, she told me that she wanted me to begin by washing the walls in the front room, while she cleaned the kitchen and dining room. Since we were working in different parts of the house I couldn't observe her as much as I wanted to but I continued to glance over my shoulder every once in a while in case see came within eye shot.

I'd almost finished my work in the front room when I heard my aunt calling me from the other room. I wiped my hands and went into the dining room. She had a chair set up in the middle of the room and asked me to take the crystals off the chandelier so she could wash them. She was standing with her hands on the back of the chair to support it as I climbed up.

Once up on the chair, I started removing the crystal teardrops, a few at a time, and handing them down to her. As I did so I noticed that her face was just below and just a few inches away from my crotch. The idea of her being so close to my cock really started to affect me and in response my dick began to twitch and grow within my loose fitting work slacks.

There was no way for me to hide it and I'm not sure I wanted to. The next time I reached down to hand her some crystals, I noticed that she was no longer looking up at what I was doing but was instead staring right at the flare in my pants; her face just inches away. I was sure she must have felt the heat from my blood-engorged meat. I had to call her name in order to get her attention and when she looked up at me, her face blushed red from being caught in the act, which only caused my erection to grow even more.

I finished my work on the chandelier and stepped off the chair.

My aunt thanked me nervously, and scurried off to the kitchen sink to wash the chandelier parts I had retrieved. I returned to the front room to finish my work, trying to sort out what just happened and how to handle it.

My next assignment was to repair some loose carpeting at the foot of the back hall stairs. My aunt showed me where the problem was and I promptly set to work but my mind was still on other things. A few minutes later, I heard my aunt on the 2nd floor back porch moving some things and using a hand-vacuum to clean dust from the window sills and corners. I was at the bottom of the stairs working but I could occasionally see her walk past my line of vision. From the corner of my eye, I saw her standing at the top of the stairs. She called down to me and I looked up from my work. What a sight! Her huge chest caused her dress to tent out over her lower body, giving me a clear view of her unshaved legs and just a little bit of the light blue panties that covered her thick forested pussy. I was openly staring up her dress while she tried to have a conversation with me about the work I was doing but my senses were homed in on her exposed flesh. How could this plump, 60 year old women have such an affect on me? I'm not sure what she was trying to ask me but she soon turned around and when back into her apartment, once again leaving me in heat.

I tried to concentrate on my work but I couldn't get the picture of her exposed legs out of my mind. Just when I finally started coming down from my hormone high. I heard the noise of the hand-vacuum once again. When I looked to the top of the stairs, my heart nearly exploded in my chest! There above me was my aunt Eva with her back towards me, leaning way over, vacuuming the stairs in front of her with the hand-vac. Her dress bloused out in front of her and also flared out from behind as it stretched over her wide ass. My aunt had once again removed her panties and from where I was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, I could clearly see her beautiful hairy bush. I could now see up into the lower part of her ass crack which was also lined with the same dark fur. The extent of her bushiness was unbelievable. I had never seen such a hairy twat, not even in magazines. Because her legs were spread wide, I could now see that she had fat pussy lips which peeked out of the thick underbrush.

And, as if this were not enough, she had removed her bra as well. Through her legs, I could see her tits dangling out in front of her. As she moved from side to side, her beautiful pink udders would crash into one another and jiggle like half filled water balloons.

She was now completely naked under her house dress. Now I knew for sure that she had purposefully removed her underwear for me. My eyes were absolutely locked on this vision like a laser guided missile and that's what my cock felt like. She slowly backed her way down the stairs as she continued this lewd sex show. I studied every part of her privates. Unconsciously, I moved my hand to cover my swollen dick and started rubbing it through my pants, but I had to stop because I was sure I was going to start squirting at any moment. My face was flushed and on fire as this private sex dance continued to play before me. All the while, my aunt never said a word. She just continued her backward descent down the stairs right into my face. It was all so erotic that I didn't know what to look at or what to do next. This hot old woman was openly displaying her genitals for me. Her beautiful hairy pussy, her lovely, pendulous breasts; displayed just for me.

She was now a few steps away from me. I was just a few feet away from all the beautiful old white flesh. Her tits hanging, bouncing, jiggling so close I could almost reach out and grab one. I could now see every detail of her hairy box. What a sight! One more step down and she would be within my reach. The air was so thick with lusty electricity that it became hard to breath. There was no mistaking it. Her sexual desire was reaching out to me. Begging me to look at and admire her sex parts. How lewd the whole scene was! This old spinster aunt showing her young nephew all her secret places. Her swinging breasts were like a hypnotizing pendulum. Her flabby belly flesh was like a backdrop for the beautifully fringed beaver between her legs. The sexual tension was unbelievable and I felt completely lost in time. My face was flushed and my heart was racing wildly. I really felt like a wild animal that was down wind of a potential mating partner.

Suddenly, my aunt stood straight up and started to slowly climb the stairs. Bracing her senior frame on the handrail, she slowly climbed to the landing above me. I stared at her intently the whole time, wondering what her next move would be. Was this only a show? Was she going to mercilessly tease me and leave me hanging in space? When she reached the top of the stairs, my questions were all answered. Timidly, she turned slightly and looked straight at me. Her face was bright red and I could she by the animated movements of her chest that she was breathing irregularly, intensely. And then she gave me the sign I was hoping for; a nervous, thin slim that clearly said, "Yes". She then turned and walked into her apartment, out of my sight.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.