Mom's Happy - Cover

Mom's Happy

by Young Man

Copyright© 1999 by Young Man

Incest Sex Story: A story of a mother and her adolescent son on vacation. Two chapters so far.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Water Sports   .

Chapter 1

Mom came home from work a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in going to the coast for a long weekend. Our neighbors had a second home there and had offered it to my mom as a get away. They new that as a single mom who worked constantly it would be good for her and I to get away.

I hesitated saying yes as it was February and I knew that along with being darn cold, there really wouldn't be much to do. Mom was promising we would have a fun weekend and I could see she really wanted it so reluctantly I said OK.

We started packing about a week before we went, making sure we had ample warm clothes, blankets, games, videos and other necessities. When that our departure day finally arrived mom kept me out of school so we could get an early start, it was about a 3 hour drive. Packing up the car we were on our way, it was a cold but beautiful day and mom was making great time. Occasionally I would look over at her driving and think of how beautiful she was, she had no idea I was staring at her. She was 40 years old and had shoulder length brunette hair, she went to jazzersize twice a week so she had a real slim figure and her face was so pretty. She had a dimple on her right cheek that would ride up and down her face as she smiled.

Mom had recovered pretty quickly after dad left, I think she knew ahead of time it was going to happen so she prepared herself by surrounding herself with friends and outside activities. During this time mom and I became pretty close, we shared everything.

When we got to the last rest stop on the turnpike mom pulled in, since we still had another hour or so drive she thought we should hit the rest rooms and get something to eat. As she got out of the car in that cold February wind I saw she had no bra on, her nipples were pressing hard against the turtleneck shirt she had on. Since she was driving without her coat in a warm car, those nipples popped at the rush of cold air. When I got into the mens room I pulled out my penis but found it was hard from looking at mom so I had to stand at the urinal a bit before my pee trickled out, it was not the first time looking at mom had gotten me hard.

I met her back at the car where she had already brought the food, we ate and were on our way again. Shortly after our stop I fell asleep, I guess the food and the driving just lulled me into a comfortavle zone.

What seemed like minutes later mom was shaking me awake from a wonderful dream (about her), we had arrived. What I didn't realize was that while this dream was going on my penis grew hard again and I had forgotten to zip my pants at the rest stop so when mom waking me my underwear covered penis was partially protruding through the zipper. I felt it in minutes and reached down to carefully zip up, mom never said a thing other than "come on sleepy we have to unpack the car, it's cold out here.

Mom went to the door of the cottage and opened it, I followed behind, we both had to check out where we were staying before we did anything. It was absolutely beautiful. It was right on the beach facing the ocean, the oceanside of the cottage was all glass with a large deck and a hot tub. There was a 45" TV, a stereo, fireplaces in the family room and bedroom and a jacuzzi in the master bath. I thought to myself that this may not be too bad, I flipped on the TV and found out there was a satellite dish attached so the channels we could get were endless. Mom immediately walked over and shut it off saying we had to unpack the car before we did anything. It took about an hour to bring the things in and get situated. Mom went into the kitchen to put away the food we brought when there was a knock at the sliding glass door on the deck. Someone was standing there waving, they were all bundled up in a heavy coat and a stocking hat pulled down to nearly their nose. Mom walked over and slid the door open a crack, all I could hear was murmurs at first, then a laugh or two, whoever it was mom was comfortable with them. I was too busy flipping through the TV channels to care who it was. When mom finished storing away the food she came into the family room and sat down on the couch next to me, putting he arm around my neck she pulled us together with a big hug and thanked me for agreeing to come. I really didn't mind with all of the things we could do, especially if she kept up this hugging, my eyes were nearly against her breast so I could watch her nipples grow as she hugged me. She final let go and said she was going for a walk on the beach, saying I would stay in and wait for her she stepped out on the deck and headed for the shoreline.

After a while I got a bit restless and went to my bedroom to unpack my clothes. When I finished and went to put my suitcase in my closet I noticed that there was a whole in one of the walls and went over to peer through it. It looked right into my mother's bathroom, I couldn't believe it, I could get a view of the whole bathroom through the hole, from the toilet to the jacuzzi. This was a dream come true, all to often at home I would do anything I could to get a glimpse of my mother nude or semi-nude. I would stand at the bathroom door as she came from he shower, I would often knock on the door when she was in the shower telling her I had to go, on rare occasions it worked. Here was the chance of all chances, even without seeing anything my penis had grown hard. My hand was rubbing it through my jeans, my 13 year old penis was as hard as it gets when mom's voice called out from downstairs. Putting any fantasies aside I went down to see her. Her cheeks and nose were royal red from the cold and her smile was from ear to ear, that dimple was sure moving around. Laying some firewood at the fireplace she took off he coat and told me how great it was to walk that beach and taste the salt air. She also mentioned that she walked it with the person who had come to the door earlier. Apparently they were an artist who lived at the shore and painted sea scenes for the local shops to sell during the summer months. Mom mentioned that they might stop over tonight after dinner, that was fine as long as they didn't interfere with my big time wrestling that was on tonight.

AS the afternoon passed the blue sky gave way to a foggy mist that rolled in off the ocean, even with the door shut you could hear the ocean attack the shore.

Mom made us some dinner and after we cleaned up went upstairs to change, I quickly followed to test out my new found spy hole. Mom went to he bedroom and I went to my closet, it wasn't long before mom walked into the bathroom to take her makeup off and change. She seemed to take forever looking in the mirror rubbing her face with cotton balls, I stood in the closet in agony waiting to see something. She stepped away from the mirror and lifted her turtleneck from her waist to her neck, her face was now covered but her braless breasts were in plain view. They were everything I fantasized about, they were beautiful spires topped with protruding nipples. The nipples stuck out about a quarter of an inch. When the turtle neck was mom started taking off her slacks and then her underwear. I was amazed, I had never seen my mom completely nude before and now I was looking at her with a hairless pussy, there was some stubble but all in all it was bare. The more I saw the more I rubbed my crotch, whoever put this hole in the wall knew exactly what they were doing. Standing nude in the middle of the bathroom mom reached down and pulled at her pussy, looking at the reflection in the mirror mom ran one hand over it and then sat down on the toilet. I thought she was going to pee but instead she reached over and off the vanity picked up a razor and some shaving soap while turning on the water in the sink.

Right in from of me she was shaving her pussy, first up the n down, very slow and cautious strokes, finishing she grabbed a towel and wiped the excess soap off. It was just then my rubbing had an effect on me, I was cumming in my underwear, I just kept rubbing and watching. My underpants were now soaked with my cum and my penis was sliding around inside of them.

One thing about being a 13 year old, I didn't have to wait long for it to get hard again. Continuing to watch mom through the spy hole, she stood and reached between her legs to wipe all the soap off and then sat on the toilet again. Stroking her pussy to make sure it was nice and smooth mom began to pee, it was the first time I had watched her do this and I came immediately while I watched her. All I focused on was her pink pussy and out of the slit a stream of her golden fluid sprayed out, I could hear it through the wall, it was sort of a whistling and hissing sound mixed together. When she finished she stood up without wiping and stepped into the shower, she dribble a few drops as she moved to the shower, this was unbelievable.

As I was in the closet waiting for her to come out of the shower, I could hear someone knocking on the sliding door downstairs. Mom must have heard it too because she stepped out of the shower went to the bathroom door and through the crack asked if I would let them in. Racing down stairs so mom wouldn't suspect anything I went to the door and undid the latch. I was totally surprised when this heavily clothed person took off their coat and I saw that it was a lady like mom, a couple years younger than mom and just as pretty.

I soon found out that her name was Tina and she loved kids although she didn't have any. Later I would hear mom and Tina talking about how Tina couldn't have children so her husband left her and how she turned to painting and the beach to forget her pain.

After Tina had taken off her layers of clothing she walked over and asked if I minded her starting a fire, before I could answer the fire was started, she was good.

Mom came down stairs greeted Tina and asked if she wanted a drink, vodka, scotch, wine or beer? Tina asked for a double vodka on the rocks and then added "if you don't mind?" Mom ignored the statement and filled a glass with vodka. Mom was not a drink maker and had no conception of what a single, double or triple was in regards to drinks. To mom, Tina could have been talking baseball, mom just poured until the glass was filled.

I flipped on the TV to watch wrestling and the women sat near the fire and talked. At some point I had to go to the bathroom so I went into the one down stairs, as I started to pee I had an idea, I would shout off the water to the one down stairs telling everyone it was broken. This would force them to us mom's bathroom upstairs.

When I returned to the room I told mom that the toilet wouldn't flush, Tina immediately spoke up and said that was a constant occurrence on the shore since pipes froze all the time. My plan was backed up by our new neighbor, what a break. I told mom I was tired and was going to my room to read some comics and go to sleep, kissing mom and saying good night to both I headed upstairs. I had looked through 2 comics when I heard someone climbing the steps, then the bathroom door close. I was up immediately and looking through the hole, it was mom, she pulled down the sweats she had on and I could see she had no underwear as her pee began to hiss out of her slit I started rubbing my penis.This was going to be a terrific weekend. I was in the processing of cumming when I heard someone behind me, it was Tina. She had come upstairs to also go the bathroom and waiting for mom to finish thought she would come in and strike up a conversation with me. I got caught at the spy hole in the closet rubbing my penis I didn't know what to say, Tina made it easy.

"Well hello there, looks like you have the best seat in the house, I'll bet the view is great too." I didn't even hear what she was saying, I was too scared. Tina walked into the closet and asked if she could look, bending over she peered through the spy hole,"Your mom is sure pretty, she looks like a little girl sitting there and LOOK her pussy is bare", Tina was really amazed and fascinated by that. I finished cumming with her statement, hearing another woman talk like that about my mom and her pussy just sent waves through my body. Tina stood up straight and gave my penis a rub saying she would keep this secret if I would.

Tina left my closet to stand by mom's bathroom door awaiting her turn. When mom came out Tina stepped in and closed the door, mom went back downstairs.

I couldn't help but go back to the spy hole when Tina was in there, although she knew it was there and would probably cover it I had to try. I was really amazed, Tina slid her jeans and panties to her ankles and sat on the toilet, she made sure her legs were spread wide enough that I had a full view from the hole. She reached down and started rubbing her pussy, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Tina rubbed and rubbed her pussy until she leaned back and a whoosh of fluid spewed from her. Her hips were jerking, her smooth rubbing motions became jerky and Tina just leaned back. After a minute or so she peed wiped herself and flushed. As she passed my bedroom door Tina looked in and asked if I enjoyed what I saw, I just nodded my head, this was going to be a weekend of unbelievable events. I fell asleep shortly after totally spent, I guess my cumming had worn me out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.