Twins - Cover

Twins

by A. Quarterman

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   .

This is a continuation of the 'Coming Home story

Introduction

In all there were four sisters. My mother and my aunt Betsy were the two oldest. When their twin sisters came along almost twenty years after Betsy the whole family was amazed. But it happened. Grandma had been fifty four when the twins were born.

What I'm about to tell you isn't going to be easy for me. I've thought it over and the best way is to confess right up front.

My relationship with my mother before her untimely death was... had been... unconventional. With me living at home after I'd gotten out of the military and my father having been out of the picture for so many years, it was easy for us to slip into... become involved... interested...

This isn't working. I'll have to just come out with it...

We were FUCKING each other.

There! The dirty secret is out.

We were fucking.

But it was more than that, far more. It was a torrid love affair. We lived together, slept in the same bed. It was fabulous! We fucked like rabbits; on the breakfast table; in dark restaurants; every day, every way.

That is we did until my aunt Betsy entered the picture. More about what happened then in just a minute.

My name is Tory. Yesterday was my birthday, my twenty-fifth. I'm six one and a hundred ninety. While I was in the Army I'd worked out three times a week with a great coach and the result was a chiseled body. Not bulky or overdone - just solid and well proportioned. I have sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm friendly and sensitive. I've never had any trouble attracting girls.

After I was discharged I returned home until I could find work and get established in the world. I'd been away seven years. I guess poor, lonely Mom really dug the man I'd become and I would have done anything to have her. One thing led to another and that's when the affair started between us. It was hot. Hotter than hot.

Oh yeah, Betsy. Betsy was younger than mom by about ten years which made her eight of nine years older than me. She was and is a fabulous looking woman. She has very fair skin, near blond hair and the same hazel eyes I inherited too. She's got long, long legs and a great body.

When her marriage ended she came to stay with us temporarily. I was strongly attracted to her. There was just something about those sisters... First it had been mom, and now it was Betsy...

It wasn't long before we were doing it too, sneaking around behind mom's back. Then out of the blue Betsy decided to confess to mom and wow you'd have thought world war three had just started. It was loud and it was long and in the end to my surprise and immediate gratification, Betsy had her way. Mom agreed that the three of us would share and share alike.

Yahoo!

The astounding part of this was that I wasn't the big winner. During our first threesome Betsy and mom started to get going with each other. Betsy later confessed that sex with mom had been such a terifffic turn on she came like never before. Believe me, the sex in our bedroom that first night was as hot as it gets.

Anyway, the three of us settled into our lives together and it was cool, really cool. Then mom suddenly died. And everything changed.


Chapter 1 : Peek A Blue

The internment was just over and the family and guests were back at the house eating and yakking like people do after wakes.

Those twins were a piece of work! They were nine and a half and had a case of hormones, and a shitload of extra energy. Released from the sober business of death, they were full of it now. They giggled at everything and everyone, especially me. Whenever I was nearby, they would get silly, giving each other secret looks, glancing at me to see if I was paying attention to them, then breaking into fits of giggles. I didn't mind, kind of liked the attention.

They both had to keep showing me how they could do cartwheels and when they did their skirts would fly above their heads and their cute little undies - one pair red, the other blue would flash in front of me. Thinking back, I remember seeing the blue undies much more often...

It was a signal. But of course I didn't realize it at the time.

When Betsy appeared from the kitchen and asked me if I'd run to the supermarket because we were out of soda. Brianna - twin 'B' for blue, jumped up, "Can I come too?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"I want to go too." Roberta - twin 'R' for red, begged just as eagerly, but a moment too late.

"Sorry honey, my car only has two seats and Brianna asked first." I promised her next time it would be her turn. Somewhat mollified, Roberta pouted a little, then joined Betsy and the other guests in the kitchen.

On the way to the store, Brianna was talkative and cheerful. She was a very pretty young girl with jet black hair and flashing blue eyes. Her body had just begun to develop.

"Tory?" She said my name like a question. I smiled at her.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked, shyly casting her eyes downward then glancing coyly up at me, knowing that she was. I was smiling widely.

"Yes I do." I said.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked, encouraged.

Yeah, I'm stiffing your big sister. "Not really." A wry smile curled one corner of my mouth.

"Oh good." she paused. "Tory?"

"What?"

"I think you're awfully cute."

"Brianna! You're flirting with me!"

"I'd let you kiss me." she was growing bolder.

Oh Oh! It's time to get this conversation under control.

"I want you to stop talking like that right now. You happen to be a blood relative and, you are far too young for me or any other man." I said firmly.

She stared bravely at me for a few seconds before her face sank as her self confidence crumbled. She was a determined little rascal though and she managed to have the last word. What she said shook me up a little.

"Okay for now, but I want you to remember because when I'm old enough I'm comin' to get you."

"Sweetheart, you'll forget all about me the first time some cute boy flashes his eyes at you." I said, trying to console her.

"Compared to you, they're all children." she touched my knee, squeezing it a bit. "Don't forget." she said. "I'm coming for you."

Jesus! Another sister heard from! I rolled my eyes in amazement.

As I turned my attention back to driving the car I became aware of my cock. Her squeezing my knee had caused it to pulse very pleasantly.


Chapter 2: Blue Move

My grandmother was not well. In fact since grampa's death her condition had been rapidly deteriorating. She was now virtually bedridden, requiring constant monitoring.

Roberta and Brianna, the twins, had just turned ten. They were very mature for their age, but too young to be expected to look after their mother. Betsy and I discussed the possibilities. We made a trip to Ohio with the intention of resolving the situation.

Brianna answered the door. She flew into Betsy's arms. "Big sis!" she exclaimed, hugging Betsy fiercely. Releasing Betsy, she looked over at me.

"Hi Tory."

Her eyes challenged mine and there was a certain note in her voice when she said my name.

"Hi yourself. Gosh you're getting big, and pretty too."

Brianna stood proudly in front of us. "I'm ten now." she announced. The top of her head came about up to my armpit.

"I'll bet the boys are following you and your sister around like bloodhounds." Betsy chuckled. "You're going to be a pretty fabulous woman in a little while."

"I'm a woman now." Brianna said, straightening her back and pushing out a very noticeable set of mini-breasts. Her eyes flickered my way to see if I was looking at them but she had waited a millisecond too long, I had already looked away, my sensory organs gorged. Now I was calmly gazing at Betsy, one corner of my mouth raised in a little smile.

Betsy laughed aloud. She knew that little smile of mine was my way of saying 'Wow'! She whacked me in the shoulder with her fist. "You are incorrigible, Tory."

I mentioned before that there was something about the women in that family that just started my motor. Maybe you've already figured out there was something about me that they seemed to like in return. Now, here was another one - the third, trying to lure me for the second time.

Brianna showed me to the guest bedroom, preceeding me up the stairs. Her bottom twitched under her aqua blue shorts far more than it had to as she led the way up the stairs. I felt a very distinct rising in a very naughty place. Brianna had it too; that little O'Brien something, and she had it in spades.

Mrs.Gray, the travelling LPN who visited Gramma every day, arrived. Betsy and I wanted to talk with her in private so we excused ourselves and went into the kitchen, where we sat at the breakfast table.

"What's her condition?" Betsy asked immediately.

"She's slippin'." Mrs. Gray answered. She was an older woman herself. Slim, tall, her hair pulled back into a bun behind her. "She really needs full time care but with the girls needin' lookin' after still she thinks she has to stay here." she paused. " 'Course it's really them that's takin' care of her more than the other way around."

"Would you recommend that we talk to her about a residential nursing facility while we're here?"

"What about them twins?" the nurse wanted to know.

"We have plenty of room. They could come live with us." Betsy looked at me. She hadn't mentioned this possibility to me before. "Would that be all right Tory? It would only be a few years and then they'd be gone away to college most of the time."

A little alarm went off deep in my unconscious. I thought about that succulent little girl in the aqua blue shorts.

I put the alarm on manual override. "Why not?" My belly shivered just a little.

"I'll talk to her right now." Mrs. Gray said crisply. She stood and went down the hall to the room that had been converted to a bedroom when Gram had become invalided.

After a few minutes, she opened the door and beckoned to us to join her.

My Grandmother lay in her raised hospital bed. Her frame seeming small beneath the blanket. She was awake and looking at us. Her skin was pasty hued, looked as thin as parchment. Her fingers trembled as she held them out to Betsy. "It's good to see you sweetheart."

Betsy bent over and kissed her cheek, hugging her gently. "Hi, mom. I love you."

I hugged her too. We sat beside her bed.

"Thelma says she thinks I should move to a nursing home where I could get better care." She looked at Betsy, then at me. "She said the girls could move in with you. Do you really want them? They're a peck of trouble."

"Oh yes." Betsy assured. "They could each have their own room and they wouldn't be any trouble at all."

"Well they'd certainly love having their own rooms."

Betsy continued. "We could find a nursing home nearby so you could visit us on weekends. I think it would help you get better."

The old woman looked at her daughter. "I don't think I'll be getting better." she said quietly. "Oh well, I guess it is for the best. Will you help me make the arrangements?"

"Of course." Betsy answered.

After Mrs. Gray had completed her routine and left, Betsy and I broke the news to the girls.

"Oh I don't want to go! What about all my friends?" Roberta wailed.

"Yeah, but just think - our own rooms!" Brianna said. "Heck, we've always hung out with each other anyway."

"I guess... It does sound exciting, and we'd be away from all this gloom." Roberta was getting excited by the prospect. "All right. let's go."

Brianna's eyes gleamed with excitement as she helped coax Roberta. When Roberta finally gave in, Brianna caught my glance and gave me a long look loaded with meaning. I vividly remembered her promise to me.

Well, I thought, if and when she decides to come for me she isn't going to have far to go.


Chapter 3 : A Little Rub For Brianna

It was that easy. We became an extended family. We had lots of fun together. But to be completely honest with you I was growing less and less comfortable with the arrangement. It wasn't the girls, it was me. Both girls were at an extremely ripe age, poised as they were on the brink of puberty.

I had begun to have sexual thoughts about them. Particularly about Brianna. I dreamed about her body and woke up day after day with a wildly throbbing erection.

I told myself that no matter how deliciously exciting it would be, I mustn't let myself as much as touch either one of them because it might cause her permanent emotional damage. I vowed not to. But god forgive me, my resolve diminished day by day.

At the core of my dilemna was Brianna's promise. Her eyes were seeking mine every day, redelivering it. Each time she managed it the desire grew stronger in me.

Come for me Brianna. Please!

I spent myself in Betsy time after time but it didn't help. Maybe it even made things worse because I was fantasy fucking Brianna while I was in Betsy.

A month or so passed and the girls settled in.

Having no friends in the area yet, they stuck pretty close to home. Either Betsy or I drove them into town every day, to buy ice cream or french fries or whatever but for the most part they laid out by the pool in their tiny bikinis and worked on their tans. Unlike Betsy, or my mother Pat, the twins had very dark, almost black hair and striking blue eyes. Their skin was darker complected too and they tanned beautifully.

Betsy would burn and peel madly if she stayed exposed to the sun for as much as an hour so she was always covered with a floppy hat and covered with sun block. I was kind of a cross between the two types. I tanned easily, but usually after a first burn and peel cycle. My hair got bleached out when I got a lot of sun, turning almost blond.

My bathing suit was one of those abbreviated European designs that had no liner, just fast-drying nylon cloth. Thick enough so you couldn't see through it when it was wet, but still thin enough to outline everything it was covering. When it was wet, you could even see the outline of my glans. Betsy loved it. When the girls were splashing in the pool, she'd reach over and give me a squeeze. Sometimes she'd say something like, "I could just eat that up." My penis would swell. She'd watch it happening, pleased with her ability to arouse me, her eyes sparkling.

Every once in a while as one or the other of the girls passed us on the way to the diving board, I'd catch her covertly eyeing me, checking my bathing suit out. They were both so fresh! Between them and Betsy I was semi-tumescent most of the time.

"They are both just so ripe." I whispered to Betsy. "I don't know if I'm going to be able to trust myself much longer."

Betsy was no help at all.

"I know what you're thinking," she laughed, "and Brianna's got a huge crush on you. She'd probably spread her legs for you in a heartbeat." Then, looking at Roberta as she bounced on the diving board before diving into the pool, her face took on a faraway look. "I've been thinking about Roberta myself."

She rolled over onto her stomach. "How about rubbing some sun block on my shoulders." She unclasped the halter of her bikini top and let the straps lay beside her on the blanket. I rubbed her with the sunblock, letting my fingers stray a little when the kids weren't looking.

Next thing I knew, Brianna plopped down beside Betsy and said, "Would you do mine too, Tory?" Smiling, she reached behind herself and unclipped her top. "Only I want the tanning oil, not the sunblock."

Moments later my heart beat faster as I broke part of my promise to myself and my oil-slick fingers touched Brianna's body for the first time. My palms spread the oil, beginning to work it in.

"Uuuuummmm. That feels nice." Brianna sighed. "You can have the job from now on..."

"Tory gives absolutely the best backrub in the western hemisphere." Betsy said from where she lay next to Brianna. I frowned at her. What was she trying to do, tease me? She knew those backrubs were about sex.

"Would you give me one sometime?" Brianna partially turned to look up at me. Her chest lifted far enough so I could see the engorged nipple of her just-emerging breast protruding an inch or so.

All of a sudden I was much closer to giving in. Touching her can't be as bad a thing as I was thinking it was, I rationalized. I looked at her body, at the place where her legs joined her torso. A vision of her hairless slit flashed through my head. A deep humming thrill began in my lower belly.

I let myself take another tiny step.

"Sure. How about a little one right now?"

"Oh goodie!" Brianna wiggled excitedly.

My backrubs are more than just garden variety backrubs. They're an organized series of caresses and body massage that are extremely sensual and sexually arousing yet seem totally innocent.

Watch this Betsy, I said to myself as I dried my hands with the towel. Slowly, my fingers began the first phase which I call 'the tickle'. I touched Brianna's neck. Then, oh so lightly, slid my fingertips along her lower hairline, behind her ear and then onto her forehead. I touched her under her chin and moved back up her neck to her shoulder.

Brianna sighed with pleasure. "That tickles like crazy." she sighed again.

Gradually, under Betsy's amused gaze, I did her entire back like that until Brianna was sighing with each breath. I let my fingers travel along the waistband of her bikini, touching the nylon cloth as it clung low on her narrow childs hips, circling them down her side, moving them under her a few inches.

I challenged Betsy with my raised eyebrows saying, look what I'm doing to this innocent young girl. Are you happy now? She knew just as well as I what effect my touches were having on Brianna and she could see the physical evidence - the bulge in my suit, that I was getting aroused too.

But she didn't show the slightest sign of jealousy.

Instead, she raised her eyebrows and nodded approval. I was beginning to stimulate a ten year old girl child sexually. Make no mistake, these were sexual caresses, and even though I wasn't touching her directly on her sex, Brianna was being affected sexually.

Brianna moaned when my fingers slid underneath her, touching the sides of her belly. Gradually I slid them along the towel, upward toward her arm pit. My fingers passed the tiny swelling of her prepubescent breast and she caught her breath.

"Ohhh!" She exhaled.

Then my fingers reached her armpit and explored it before retracing their path down her side. Involuntarily, she lifted herself a little as I did, her nipple a little more accessible now.

Betsy smiled as she saw that little act of submission. Brianna's first invitation to me. My eyes met Betsy's. Hers had an intensely hot look. My fingers moved past the side of Brianna's breast, again drawing another slight lifting movement. Stopping, I went back and touched that same spot three, then four times, rewarding her for giving me permission to go there. Each time, Brianna gave a choked off sigh, "... Ooohhh... Ooohhh... Ooohhh" as her breath caught.

Moving lower I approached her belly again. This time she lifted it as well and I was able to slide my fingers right under as far as her belly button then down onto her bathing suit. She shuddered wildly as my fingers touched her suit and I saw her buttocks contract.

My fingers traced a circle an inch above the raised mound of her vagina, could slide over it easily and go further. I knew she'd let me.

"That makes me shiver." She sighed, trembling.

Me too! I thought, my hands shaking. I was so tempted. it would be so easy to touch her pussy. I was dying to pull her legs open, see her naked. My cock was rock hard.

I managed to save myself this time. Moving my fingertips out of the 'hot zone' an inch above her vagina, I began the next phase; 'the scratch'. Brianna got far more vocal at once. "Oh Gees! Right there! Yes!" Using more pressure and my fingernails now, my fingers discharged the tension built up in the nerve endings of her skin by the tantalizing tickle phase. Take my word for it: this part feels fabulous. I dared to let the tips slip under her waistband a bit now, drawing a sigh of pleasure.

Betsy's face had a flushed look, her tongue darted out and she licked her lips. Betsy's getting hot herself! I realized, surprised. My heart began to pound harder as I remembered how much Betsy and mom had loved doing things to each other. I suddenly understood: Betsy wants sex with these girls as much as I do!

Oh no! The thought flashed through my head. If Betsy's not there to stop me then who will?

My cock was fully erect under the fragile barrier of my bathing suit as I began the 'massage' phase. I did Brianna thoroughly, kneading her muscles deeply yet gently and ever so slowly, trying to stall and give myself time to get control again.

Finally, 'the smoothdown'. I revisited her belly, sides, neck and shoulders, sliding my hand gently, using only it's own weight. Finally, I swatted her lightly on the rump.

It had been a sexy rub but I had left a lot out.

I hadn't touched her sex but it had been close. Too close. My entire groin was throbbing, almost uncomfortable. I was as close to a case of blue balls as I'd been since my teen years. From past experience I knew I'd have to get off in the next hour or so or face an agonizing evening.

"There you go." I said.

After laying stock still for several moments, Brianna rolled over and sat up, turning to face me. Not quite in time, she remembered her halter was unclipped and managed to catch it just as it dropped away from her chest, pressing it back into place. Well, not quite back into place. Most of one small mound was uncovered and I'd seen her nipple clearly before she caught the garment. Actually, her nipple was her breast. It was about the size of a quarter and swollen and raised in the middle.

"That was... abso... lutely... fabulous." Brianna gushed. "It made me feel..." she stopped, searching for the right word.

"How?" Betsy immediately wanted to know.

"... All quivery... and I couldn't catch my breath. My belly... ," she touched herself just above her pubis, "... felt so funny. I wanted... I don't know... to be touched like that everywhere."

Realizing what she had said, Brianna blushed furiously while she adjusted her halter. "I mean, not there, but on my legs and tummy." she corrected herself, her cheeks still flaming.

Nice cover Brianna, but Betsy and I both know you had it right the first time.

Betsy patted her shoulder. "He didn't give you the full treatment honey."

Brianna was quick for a ten year old, and picked right up on it. "How do you know? Have you had it?"

Betsy smiled bitchily, nodding.

"What parts did you skip?" Brianna turned to me, her jaw pushing out.

I stumbled for an answer. "Well, ahh, your legs and, ahh, your... front."

"My FRONT?" Brianna's breath caught and she flushed again as she realized what my words meant would have to happen if I did it that way. Then her jaw set itself again and her face took on that bulldog expression I was beginning to recognize as uniquely hers.

"If it's all right for Betsy, it should be okay for me too." she stated emphatically.

To make matters worse, Roberta, who had just joined us on the patio, chimed in. "Whatever she said goes for me too."

"Please Tory?" Brianna entreated, suddenly timid and uncertain again.

Betsy had practically thrown her at me and I was teetering on the edge... nearly ready to do or say whatever it took to seduce Brianna into letting me pull her pants down and bury my mouth in her sweet innocent pussy.

"Maybe... sometime." I choked out. "But I'm warning you. It can get you very... upset."

The girls looked at each other, eyes wide. Then Brianna shrugged at Roberta, her eyebrows silently asking. Roberta nodded. Taking each other's hand, they turned to face me, their eyes had turned sultry, smoking hot. Brianna answered for them.

"If getting 'upset'... is anything like the way I was just feeling, I think we'll both like it a lot."


Chapter 4 : An Electrifying Suggestion

The next day was Sunday. Betsy was up and out early as usual, only staying in bed with me until she heard the girls moving about. Then she got up and went through the bathroom to her room. We were still playing our little charade but it was getting ragged around the edges if you know what I mean.

I laid there dozing until around eleven. The girls were splashing noisily in the pool below my window so I finally got up and took a shower. Half an hour later I was on the patio in the shade of the overhanging vines and a large umbrella, sipping orange juice at the table while Betsy spooned scrambled eggs and a few links of sausage onto a plate for me from a small steam table. 'Brunch' has always been a favorite with me and I dug in with gusto.

After eating, we sat sipping coffee, reading the papers. A radio played quietly in the background.

We spent the rest of the day the same way.

That evening, about nine or so, the four of us were watching the sun touch the horizon, as we relaxed in our comfortable padded chaise lounges on the deck.

Ahhh. This is the life. I thought contentedly.

At that very moment, Brianna spoke up. "Could I have my backrub tonight, Tory? The full treatment like you promised?"

Her question reverbrated for several second as my heart rate topped out around two hundred. Then, another voice chimed in. "Oh yes! I'll take mine too." Roberta giggled.

"Hey! Hey! One at a time. Gimme a break. I've only got two hands." I held them up, as if to fend them off.

Betsy had a diabolical suggestion. Her next words absolutely electrified me.

"Why don't we each do one girl? I'll do Roberta and you do Brianna."

Suddenly, the air between Betsy's eyes and mine crackled with sexual tension. The hair on my forearms stiffened and that wasn't all.

"Should we stay together or go into seperate rooms?" Betsy asked calmly, taking my answer for granted. Both twins looked at me, waiting for my answer.

I swallowed. "I don't know. What do you think?"

"I'd hate to miss out on the sight of you giving Brianna the full treatment." Betsy pouted. "Wouldn't you like to watch me while I do Roberta?"

"Mmmmnnn, but where is there a big enough place?"

"You have a kingsize bed."

"Oh yeah. That'll work."

"That's where we'll go. There'll be room enough for the four of us."

Betsy had the girls go to their rooms and change from their swim suits. "All you'll need is a pair of panties and a towel to cover your tops." she instructed. "Go ahead now and we'll be up in a few minutes." The girls scampered off, eager to experience a new adventure.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" I asked Betsy. "How far are you going to let this go?"

"I'm so horny for her, Tory. You've seen what she looks like in that bathing suit. She's just been teasing me to death."

"Then you're going to try to get Roberta so hot she lets you make her come?"

"I know she wants me to deep down inside. You should see the way she looks at me." Her voice was sexed up. "And you've been drooling over Brianna for weeks. This is your golden opportunity to get your hands on her. From the way she reacted when you did her yesterday, I think you could get lucky, very lucky."

She was right. I was dying for a chance at Brianna. It was the last nudge.

I took her hand and together we went upstairs to my bedroom.

As we did the words 'going to have her' 'going to have her' repeated themselves over and over in my head and I knew nothing could stop me now.


Chapter 5 : Sweet Permission

The twins were on my bed already. They were laying on their bellys a little ways apart. Brianna had a pair of light blue panties on and Roberta's were a light shade of pink. The towels laid beside them on the bed, unused. They were looking at each other, giggling.

"My, my, what have we here?" Betsy crooned. "Two cute little girls." She walked her fingers down Roberta's back, over her rump and down her legs to her toes.

"Oooohhhhhh!" Roberta shivered violently. "That tickled!" Goose bumps appeared along the path Betsy's fingers had traced. Betsy knelt next to her and slowly her fingers began the first touches of the 'tickle' phase.

I knelt beside Brianna. Her head was turned and she was looking back at me expectantly.

Taking the plunge, I brazenly rested my left hand on the upward curve of her small fanny near her waist, and slowly drew my fingers across it then over her cheeks, stroking her bottom softly, letting her know that there was no out-of-bounds part of her. She caught her breath and her eyes widened as my fingers moved, but she kept looking into my eyes, trusting me. I let my fingertips rest gently on the downward curve of one cheek, near the fold where it joined her leg. My hand more than covered her entire buttocks. Her eyes closed. She made a slight hissing sound as she inhaled. Her buttocks began to tremble. I took my hand off her bottom and rested it on the bed beside her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.