Playing with the Girls - Cover

Playing with the Girls

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 5: I Get A Good Licking

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: I Get A Good Licking - Kids are naughty

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

"Well that was very sexy." My sister Suzie jumped on the bed and laid back, raising her knees, letting them fall apart. "You've got me all hot. Look." She opened her legs wide. Her vagina was glistening with wetness. "Why don't we all get on the bed?" She suggested.

I smiled at my older sister Katie. "Suzie and I have something special to show you." Katie sat on the edge of the bed next to Suzie, her feet on the floor. I had just masturbated her to her first ever climax and now had her pants just about down. They were still covering her mound, but just barely.

I moved nearer until I was standing right in front of her, her face level with my waist.

"Ever seen a boy's cock?" She looked up at me, shyly. "No."

"What if I pulled my pants down right now. What would you do?"

"I'd look." Her voice held a little tremor of excitement.

"Okay. You first." I ordered, pulling her to her feet in front of me.

Her hand went to the waistband of the green tights. It took only a little push and they fell off of her butt, exposing her vagina. It was small, the lips tucked inside now. Her hair was sparse, curly blonde. She pulled them right down, bending toward me to take them off one leg, then the other. She sat on the bed again, radiant in her nakedness.

"There. Now it's your turn." She proclaimed.

At once I pulled my own pants down to my knees. My penis sprung upward, freed from it's prison in my underwear. Katies eyes widened and she gasped. "My God! How could one that big ever fit into a girl? It's too big!" She gazed at it, transfixed.

"You can touch it if you want."

Her eyes met mine again, then flickered downward. She reached out slowly and tentatively touched the shaft. "Wrap your fingers around it." Slowly, her fingers closed around my cock, experiencing the feel of it. "Now move your hand up and down." She started to frig me.

"It's so soft, yet so hard and stiff." She marvelled. Her fingers pulled the foreskin back, baring my glans. The slit at the tip emitted a large drop of precum.

Little Suzie had been lying on her back, patiently watching all this. She knew she would be next.

I gently lifted Katies hand off my penis and stepped over to Suzie. I got on the bed, on my hands and knees between her spread-apart legs. I bent down and kissed the inside of her left knee. Gradually I worked my way up her leg. She hunched back on the bed, making room. Katie's hand was touching my penis again as I knelt between Suzie's legs. God! Now she was stroking it slowly. I bent down and kissed Suzie right on the clitoris, licking it while my lips encircled it.

When my lips touched Suzie's clitoris, Katie gasped. "Tory! What are you doing?" Her hand released me.

After a moment, Suzie answered her. "He's licking my pussy, silly. It makes me feel yummy." She wiggled her hips under me.

"You mean he's done that to you before?" Katie cried, astounded.

"Sure. Lots of times. I've done it to him too. Look." Suzie sat up and captured my erection, stroking it lovingly as I knelt in front of her. She kissed the tip, touching it with her tongue, then slipped my glans into her mouth and out again.

Katie gasped again. As if she couldn't believe her eyes, couldn't concieve of such a thing. Her face was beet red. "You... you... just put his... penis... in your mouth!" Suzie took me in her mouth again, deeper this time, as deep as she could. Her cheeks sank inward as she sucked me while sliding my penis out of her mouth. She did it again, all the while watching Katie watch her.

"Listen to me Katie. I love having his cock in my mouth. There's something about doing it that gets me so hot, makes me want to fuck his brains out." She took me in again, sucking me deliciously.

She looked at her sister. Gently, she whispered. "It's fun Katie. Honest. You'll like doing it too."

"I could never, ever do something like that." Katie gasped.

Suzie laughed. "I thought the same thing. Believe me, once you try it you'll want it all the time." Suzie took me in her mouth and began to slowly blow me. After a few minutes I was sky high, close, too close. I made her stop. Then, bending over her pussy, I returned the favor. I licked and sucked her clitoris until she was sobbing, moving under my mouth, helping me.

"God, Tory, I've missed you so much." Then, looking right at Katie, "Lick me right there. Ohhh. Oh! you're right on it!"

My lips moved up her belly to her right breast. I licked and sucked the nipple, while my fingers kneaded the body of it. I kissed her lightly on the lips, my tongue pushing in a bit. Then, placing my mouth against her ear, I whispered so only she could hear me.

"What if I fuck you right in front of her?"

She shivered wantonly. "I'm so hot right now I'd fuck you in front of mom and dad. Hurry up and get going."

I rolled onto my back. Suzie rolled right over on top of me, her left leg straddling me. She sat back a little and her warm, wet vulva pressed down on my erect penis as it lay against my belly. Shivering, she moved back and forth on it. "I'd almost forgotten how good it feels like this." She was speaking to Katie, who in spite of herself was watching us intently.

Suzie lifted herself a bit and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her vagina. "Here goes." She whispered. Slowly, she eased herself down on it, until it was fully inside her. "Oh god, that's so good." She groaned, moving on it, beginning to work it inside her. I helped her with my hands on her hips.

"Suzie! Tory! You can't do that! Oh my god, you... you're... if she lets it go into her like that... y... y... you... you'll be Fucking each other! " Katie screamed, her mouth gaping open in amazement. Slowly, her hand disappeared between her legs, which were tightly pressed together as she watched us.

Spurred by Katie's outcry, Suzie and I began to move more rapidly. Having an audience was an extra turn on and we were already building toward our climaxes, our movements growing more rapid, the sensations adding to the pool of pleasure we were each filling, filling until we'd be able to stand no more and had to let the flood sweep throught us. She was laying on me now, pumping wildly, dragging her belly on mine to stimulate her clitoris.

"I'm awful close..." Suzie's voice trembled. "So close... it's so good... been so long... Here it is... Yes! Ooooohhhh. Fuck me!" This last she uttered urgently, fiercely. Her orgasm rose and overwhelmed her. Like a tidal wave it flooded through her body, into her legs and arms, filling her with unbearably sweet pleasure. She moaned again and again as the contractions caused her vagina to contract on my penis, triggering my own climax.

"I'm gonna come too. Suzieeeeeeeee." At the last second, I pulled myself out of her. Immediately, the first jet of cum shot out of my penis, landing just under my chin. I heard Katie gasp. Several more streams spurted out of me as I peaked, then descended, the wonderful sensation waning. Suzie collapsed on me. Her hair was wet with perspiration.

After a few minutes she raised her head. "That was so lovely Tory. God! I can't wait for summer vacation. We'll do it every day."

"Twice." I smiled, looking at Katie.


Even more minutes later, after we'd come back down to earth, Suzie turned and looked at Katie. "So what did you think of that?" she asked her sister. Katie was silent for a moment.

"I still can't believe you really did it with each other, went all the way like that. Does it make you feel like I did when he was playing with me with his fingers?"

"Oh Yes! It's even better. When you do it with him, you'll see."

Katies eyes were round as dollars as she realized how easy it would be to let it happen. We were naked already, together in her bed, had already made each other come.

"Why don't you come cuddle with us?" Suzie invited. Hesitating, Katie finally swung her legs up onto the bed and scooched over to us. Suzie rolled off of me onto the far side so Katie could get close to me. I put my arm around her, then looked around for something to clean up the globs of semen spotting my chest.

Curious, trembling a little, Katie touched a finger to one yellowish-white pool, rubbing her fingers together feeling its texture. "What is this stuff?"

"It's just cum." Suzie explained. "It's what makes babies you know." She dipped her finger in another large pool, swirled it around. "It tastes neat." She raised her finger and slid it into her mouth, sucking the semen off of it. "Yum. Try it Katie."

Very, very slowly, Katie reached over and touched her fingertip to a drop of my semen. When she raised it, a large glob was drawn up with it. Right away it started to sag, threatening to drip off onto my stomach again. "Hurry!" Suzie cried.

Katie brought it at once to her mouth and popped her finger inside, closing her lips around it, capturing it. Withdrawing her finger, she tasted it. "It's kind of salty." She giggled.

Wiggling onto her knees facing my belly, Suzie's finger touched me again, this time gathering as much as she could. She giggled too as she tucked it into her mouth and sucked it off her finger. Immediately, she dipped her finger into another pool and repeated herself. "Yum. Tastes so good."

"Hey, save some for me." Katie giggled, getting on her knees as well, her face over my belly. She rubbed her finger around, covering it again and lifted it to her mouth. I won't need a towel if this keeps up, I thought.

Once again, Suzie was the instigator. She leaned down and started licking my cum up. After a moment, she stopped, swallowing, and looked at Katie, her eyes dark with abandon. "I left some for you." She suggested. Katie was game. She leaned over and licked up most of the rest, very close to my groin now. I swear, my penis was already halfway hard again. What they were doing was so sexy.

When she had licked up the last of it, Katie looked over at Suzie and smiled. "That was fun."

"But you missed some."

"Where?"

Suzie pointed at the tip of my penis where it rested against my belly. It was covered with semen and there was a pool right underneath the head.

Katie gasped, her eyes wide at what Suzie was suggesting she do.

"Go ahead." Suzie whispered.

As if entranced, Katie leaned over my penis. Her mouth only inches away. Gingerly she reached down and with finger and thumb gingerly lifted it out of the little pool. Out of the way of her lips and tongue. She held me away while she licked it up and swallowed.

"Now the rest." Suzie reminded her.

After hesitating, Katie's tongue gingerly touched the side of my penis, encountering more semen, she licked it off. She did the other side too, and all around until the shaft was glistening wet with her saliva. "Don't forget the top. Just pull the foreskin down and you'll be able to get at the whole thing."

Katies fingers stripped my foreskin down. She lowered her mouth and her tongue laved the head of my cock, searching everywhere for the last drop.

"Try squeezing it." Suzie suggested. Katie obeyed and a large dollop welled at the very slit. Katie lovingly licked it off. She squeezed again, deeper down on the shaft now. Another, bigger drop welled up. "Suck it off with your lips, Katie."

Looking quickly up at me, then at Suzie, Katie lowered her mouth and put her lips over the tip of my penis. They were trembling with excitement. She sucked at the drop of cum. Then, she sucked one more time, needing to reach down further with her lips so that her tongue could clean the tip better. After a few seconds of her doing that, I wondered how long it would take her to get all of it. She didn't seem to be in a hurry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.