Playing with the Girls - Cover

Playing with the Girls

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 3: Suzie's Secret

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Suzie's Secret - Kids are naughty

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

Suzie and I became best friends. Where before I had barely acknowledged her existence, I now invited her along whenever I went anywhere. We played quietly in the family room, or we went swimming at the public pool in the park at the end of our street.

There, we teased each other. I loved the way she looked in her little-girl's bathing suit as she stood, dripping on the ledge of the pool, about to jump in and splash me again. Her mons pushed outward and the tightly-stretched nylon outlined the folds of her vagina.

She'd see me looking at her there and wiggle her hips sassily side to side and then jump in, splashing water everywhere. She'd wade right up to me and press her lower body against me and I'd feel her fingers touch my penis underwater, where no one could see, squeezing it. Giggling, she'd flit away again before I could grab her, knowing how she was teasing me, a dark satisfaction in her eyes.

On the concrete apron between swims, we'd dry each other off, I lying on my back and she carefully using a towel to dry my arms, my legs, always proper with kids and adults everywhere around us. Then we'd lay on our backs next to each other, shoulders and hips touching and bake in the sun until it was time for another swim.

Sometimes, in the morning after mom and dad went to work, if Katie was downstairs we'd put on a little show for each other. She'd peek into my room and if I was awake she'd pull the front of her underpants down, showing me her fresh white vagina. Then she'd turn around and pull her pants down to her knees and bend over, looking at me upside down while her fanny and her anus and vagina were pushed out for me to see.

She'd turn again and hold her fingers to her lips, giggling silently, her eyes sparkling with surpressed laughter. Shyly she'd slide her shirt up and show me her nipples. Her breasts were beginning to bud. She'd just turned thirteen and she was big for her age. I'd wish she would come closer so I could touch them.

I'd beckon to her from my bed. She'd go back to her room for a second, checking to make sure Katie wasn't coming upstairs and then she'd brazenly come right up to my bed and let me fondle her bubbies and rub her vagina and fanny over her underpants. All the while she'd be looking around nervously at the doorway. She'd go check for Katie again, reappearing a few seconds later. This time she'd let me pull her pants right down so I could see and finger everything.

By now my penis would be rock hard. She liked to rub it through the sheet, holding her fingers to her lips again giggling silently, eyes flared wide with excitement. Then it would be over. She'd flee to the safety of her own room.

"Your turn." She'd giggle as she left.

I'd return the favor in her doorway while she watched from her bed. I liked to lean against the doorjam, giving her a side view. I'd rub my hand over the bulge in my underpants a few times.

Then I'd pull the front of my underpants out and down and let my swollen penis fall out while she watched avidly. I'd take it in my fingers and begin to masturbate for her. I'd smile at her, raising my eyebrows. She'd reach down and start rubbing herself.

I'd whisper, "Should I keep going?" She'd nod eagerly, 'yes'. So I would, leaning out every few seconds to make sure Katie wasn't coming upstairs. I'd stroke my pulsing penis again, faster and faster. Stopping, I'd look at her again. Her hand would be flying too. How I wished I could get in bed with her.

A few times Katie did come upstairs while we were giving our little shows. Once, I heard rather than saw her and just had time to take the three strides to the bathroom door and close it before she got eyes to floor level. Jees! That one was close. There had been no way I could have tucked my inflated penis out of sight in time and she would have known at once what I was doing.

The other time Suzie was trapped and had to step into my room and hide behind the door. Fortunately Katie went right into the bathroom and Suzie tiptoed back to her room undetected.

One Sunday afternoon, Suzie and I were watching TV and mom came downstairs with something in her hand. She'd been cleaning upstairs and there was a strange look on her face. She stopped where Suzie was sitting and held out a large moldy carrot. "What is this doing under your bed?" Suzie blanched. Oh Oh! I thought.

"I--I don't know." Suzie mumbled. Even I could tell she was lying. But why would she have a carrot in her room and not eat it?

"Come with me young lady." Mom reached down and pulled Suzie to her feet then escorted her into the kitchen and closed the door. I heard mom's voice raised and caught the words "... been doing." Then couldn't make out what was being said and then heard something about blood but couldn't understand.

Presently the door opened and Suzie ran down the hallway, sobbing and flew up the stairs to her room. After a few minutes I gathered up enough courage to go into the kitchen. "Mom?" She turned. "What's the matter with Suzie?" She frowned and I knew I had made a mistake.

"Never mind. Just go back in the TV room like a good boy and mind your own business."

I set myself to figuring out what had just happened. Suzie had a carrot under her bed. That meant she had it in bed and pushed it underneath. Suddenly, I understood. She had been trying to put it in her vagina, was trying to make herself larger so I could put my penis in her. She was being punished for something she'd done for us. My heart filled with love for her.

After about an hour, mom went upstairs and stayed up there for a long time. When she came back down her face was calm. The storm had blown over. That night at dinner, my sister was very subdued. She ate and then excused herself and went up to her room again. Dad and Katie were puzzled by her behavior but mom would only say, "She's not feeling well." when they asked what was wrong. Only mom and I knew what Suzie had done. And only I knew why. For once, I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut.

The next day Katie stuck right close to Suzie, trying to cheer her up. She called Peggy and the three of them went swimming, leaving me alone. That night the whole family was in the TV room so I never got a chance to say a word to her all day.

The following day I sought her out. She was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of water.

"Hi. Suz." She looked around at me. "Oh hi."

"What happened Suzie?"

"Mom told me not to tell anyone."

"But it's me, Tory. You know you can trust me."

"I don't know..." She hesitated.

"I know you did it for me." I announced. Her eyes clicked onto mine. She gazed at me in surprise.

"How do you know?"

"Because I figured out what you tried to do. You tried to put it in yourself because you wanted your vagina to open enough for me to be in you. Didn't you."

Her eyes looked down, at her water glass. She nodded.

"I wish I could just hold you in my arms and hug you right now." I whispered huskily.

She looked up at me, tears gathered in the corners of her eyes. In a few heartbeats we were in each other's arms, hugging each other fiercely. Her head was on my shoulder, face turned away.

"I love you Suzie."

"I love you too Tory. That's why I tried it."

"Did it hurt a Lot?"

"Yes."

"My poor sweetheart."

A few minutes passed.

"Tell me about it."

"Okay." Pushing me gently away, she sat down again and toyed with the water glass. "I remembered what you said about there being a natural obstacle in women, how the first time always hurt. I figured that nobody was dying from breaking through it so I should be able to do it too. I didn't know how to go about it until I saw a bunch of carrots mom was getting ready to cook. One of them looked almost as big as..."

Her eyes flickered to mine and rapidly away. "So I sneaked over and grabbed it and went up to the bathroom. My vagina was dry. I rummaged around until I saw the vaseline. I smeared it on the carrot and some on myself and started to insert the carrot, small end first. It went in a surprising distance until it became thick enough to hurt me. But the stretching was gradual, not like all at once and I was determined. I just kept pushing it in further and further. The pain got worse quickly. Finally I couldn't stand it any more and I was about to give up. Somehow I decided to try to push just a little further. I did and I felt something tear a little inside me and just then it didn't hurt as much."

She stopped speaking, remembering, then said, "By now my fingers were nearly touching my vagina and I realized I needed to put the fat end in first if I wanted the thickest part inside me. I pulled it out, intending to reverse it. That was when I discovered that it and my hands were covered with blood. It scared the HELL out of me. I almost called mom for help."

"So what did you do to stop it?"

"I made a pad from about fifty sheets of toilet paper and pressed it against my vagina and held it there for a long time. The blood didn't soak through so I wasn't as scared after a minute. I kept telling myself; every girl has to do this when she becomes a woman. I was right. When I took the pad off a few minutes later, there was a spot of blood the size of a quarter and that was all." She stopped, looking at me.

"I waited a few days, until I wasn't sore any more and tried again. This time I took the biggest carrot and pushed it in thick end first. It stretched me a lot and still hurt right at that one spot. I told myself I'd come this far and decided to just push it in. There wasn't as much pain and then something popped inside me and the carrot slid right in and I knew I'd finished it, made myself ready."

"For what?"

Another pause. Longer this time. Then...

"For you. For your penis."

My heart skipped a beat, then started pounding wildly as her words impacted. My sister wanted my penis, was going to let me fuck her.


One Friday night in the Spring of the following year, Peggy stayed overnight with Suzie for a pajama party.

Things fell into place so neatly it was like a miracle. I heard mom ask dad what he had planned for the next day. He asked if she minded if he went trout fishing. The new season was just open. It meant he'd be gone by six A.M. and wouldn't be home until mid-afternoon. Mom told him she had to go to Carousel Mall in Syracuse and then do the grocery shopping so she didn't mind. Katie fell right in line too, begging mom to take her along.

Yes! Peggy, Suzie and I will be alone in the house tomorrow morning, I thrilled, my belly filling with almost painful anticipation. I went to bed filled with ideas about what we could do together if Peggy was still willing. It had now been more than six months since the episode in Dougie's cellar. Maybe Peggy had decided not to play like that anymore.

Around nine-thirty the next morning mom popped her head into my room and seeing me in bed reading, she said "Katie and I are leaving to go shopping and dad went fishing up north so I want you to watch the girls. Don't let them sleep too late. Oh, and Peggy has to be home by one o'clock."

"But I wanted to go rollerblading." I tried to make myself sound disappointed, covering my true intentions.

"You can skate tomorrow." She answered firmly. "We're leaving now. Be good and watch the girls carefully." She pulled my door closed and left.

I can do that, I thought.

Fifteen minutes later I heard a tapping at my door. "Come in." I called. The door swung open. Peggy and Suzie were standing in the doorway in their pajamas, holding hands and smiling at me.

"Now there's two really cute girls. Come closer." Looking at each other and giggling, they inched into the room. "What have you girls been doing?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." Peggy giggled, putting her arm around Suzie's hip. They wiggled a little further into the room. My penis was making a tent of the sheet covering me. They both looked at it, then at each other.

Is that what you've come to see?" I asked teasingly. "I'll show you... if..." I paused. They knew what I wanted them to do in return.

"I bet you've been touching each other all over."

Suzie shook her head. "We waited."

"For what?"

"For you." She giggled, her eyes gleaming.

I couldn't help wiggling my butt around. "What is there about me that made you want to wait?"

Both pairs of eyes went to the bulge in my sheet.

"You know." Peggy whispered, her voice tremulous.

I slid my hand down my belly and over the mound. "Would you like to see it again Peggy?"

She nodded.

"Okay. Go back into Suzie's room and get in bed. Oh... and take off your pajamas. Then maybe I'll come in and show you."

They looked at each other. Suzie said, "Should we Peggy?" They both knew how nasty what we were about to do was. Peggy looked at me, my penis under the sheet then back at Suzie.

"Yes." She nodded, her voice a bit giddy.

"Well let's go then!" Suzie sang gaily and giggling excitedly. They scampered away.

Oh Boy! I thought...

After a minute, Peggy called, "We're Reeeadee."

Sitting up, I swung my legs off the bed and stood. I pulled my pajama top off. My erect penis made a big bunch in the front of the bottoms. I walked down the hall to the bathroom where I peed, then combed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I peeked around the doorway of their bedroom. They were sitting in bed together, leaning against the backboard, the sheet pulled up to their necks, waiting for me. Their pj's were on the floor next to the bed.

I stepped into the doorway and leaned against the doorframe, showing the bulge of my penis. I rubbed it a few times under my pajamas as they watched. I fiddled with my waistband, starting to pull it down then just adjusting it a bit, teasing. My hand slid over my penis again, squeezing.

This time I let my head fall back and rest against the doorway, not having to pretend about how good that squeeze felt. Hands on my waistband again, I slowly pulled my pajamas down until the waistband was just barely still covering my penis. I rubbed it a few more times for them. They were watching me, hardly breathing. I slid my hands up across my chest, crossing them and squeezed my left nipple with my right hand and vice versa. That felt nice.

At last, I gave it up to them and slid my 'jamas' right off and let them drop to the floor. My penis sprang up, released. I stepped out of them and facing the girls with my hips at a saucy angle I stretched, my arms over my head.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked sexily, my hand lingering near but not touching my penis. I pranced over to the bed.

Suzie was closest to me, her eyes as big as dollars. I stopped next to her, my penis not two feet from her. Reaching over, I rested my hand on her upper leg and squeezed it under the sheet.

"Ummm. I wonder what this looks like underneath the sheet, and this too."

My hand slid onto her belly. With my free hand I started at her shoulder and moved it right onto her perky little breast. I lightly squeezed her nipple.

"Your titties feel so nice." I told her. "Does it make you feel nice when I touch them?"

"You know I like it every way you touch me Tory."

"Can I get in bed with you?" They looked at each other and giggled, both blushing madly. Suzie said, "C'mon." and held the sheet up so I could climb in. I could see her naked as I slid in beside her. "Move over."

Giggling again, the two girls wiggled down until they were stretched full length on the bed. They make room for me next to my sister. I got in next to her and laid on my side facing her. She laid on her back. I pulled the sheet up over us.

"Now, nobody will be able to see who's touching who." I said, giving them both ideas. Peggy turned onto her side so she was facing me and Suzie was between us still on her back. Peggy raised her knee and so did I so the sheet was tented over bodies. My penis was resting on Suzie's belly just above her hip. I felt fingers touch it, begin to slide up and down its' length. Then another set of fingers touched it. The first fingers slapped at the second fingers.

"Hey, my turn first. He's my brother." Suzie scolded.

"I want to touch it too." Peggy whined.

"You'll have a chance."

Suzie gave me a good squeeze and started fingering me again. To compensate Peggy, I reached across Suzie's torso and slid my fingers down the inside of her leg until they just reached the fold where it joined her body, then slid them along its length and into the crease of her buttocks.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Ohhh. That's so nice." Her own hand slid onto her vagina and she began to touch her clitoris with it as I slid my fingers back up her leg then down again and into the crease once more. Suzie's fingers were now squeezing me at the same time they were stroking. It felt very good so I told her. "Suzie, that's making me feel absolutely luscious."

She let go of me and turned onto her side, facing me. She wiggled closer until our bodies were touching. My penis was pinned between us. "Why don't you slide it back and forth between my legs for a minute?

I didn't need to be asked twice. "Open your legs so I can get it in there then close them over me." She obeyed. Scooching down a bit I took my penis and positioned it right on the lips of her vagina. They were wet and so was my penis. She lowered her leg and I was enclosed between them. It was warm there. Very warm. "Ummmmm." She sighed, pushing her pelvis toward me. "Ummmmm. It's touching me right on the good spot." She whispered dreamily as her pelvis moved away from me.

I felt my sister's hand slide onto my hip, controlling my movements while she slid back and forth on my penis. I put my hand on her buttock and pulled her to me while I pushed my pelvis toward her. My penis slid along her lips for several inches. "Ummmmm." She breathed. "That's wonderful."

I felt another hand moving on my leg, reaching around, sliding up the back of it. Peggy. I thought. But my sister Suzie had my full attention. I pushed into her again. This time my penis started to slide right into her vagina. The flesh inside surrounded my glans with heat and liquid. My God! I thought, looking up at her, I'm almost inside her. "Suzie, my penis might slide right into you if we keep moving like this." I whispered, my cock throbbing.

She sighed dreamily once more and pushed her body into me again. "Ummmmm. I want it to. Don't stop." She slid away from me again. I pulled her toward me and slid myself along her lips again and this time, after a slight hesitation at the entrance, my penis slipped right into her vagina again. This time I didn't move away but lifted her upper leg with mine, opening her. I pushed gently and my penis slid into her further and further. "Ohhhhh!" She sighed again. I pushed further in. There was no resistance and apparently no pain. Then I was buried in the liquid center of her, part of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.