Playing with the Girls - Cover

Playing with the Girls

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 2: Sweet Suzie Q.

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sweet Suzie Q. - Kids are naughty

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

The following Saturday morning, Suzie and I managed to have some more fun together. Saturdays were great because my father liked to go fishing and my mother usually did her shopping for the week and was gone all morning and sometimes even until near dinner time if she decided to drive to Syracuse to shop. My sixteen year old sister Katie liked to go with her so most Saturdays I had the run of the house.

Except for Suzie. Who I was supposed to be watching. If they'd known how seriously I'd begun to take my job my parents would have fainted dead away.

Around ten o'clock I finally rolled out of bed after an hour or so laying there luxuriously dozing, my hand occasionally touching my penis, just kind of letting sexy thoughts flow through me while half asleep. Yawning, I padded down to the bathroom in my shorts and turned on the shower. Under the warm spray I was semi-rigid and thought about jerking off but decided there'd be time later. Toweling off, I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door.

Suzie's door was open.

It had been pushed to when I'd gone in to shower, but now it was wide open. I slowed and looked in as I passed. She was in bed, covered by a yellow sheet. Her bed was oriented so her feet were closest to me and from the doorway the bed was about six feet away. Her hand made a mound under the sheet near the point where her legs met. I caught a slight movement.

Feeling a surge of excitement, I stopped in the doorway.

"Morning."

"Hi." She replied tightly. I recognized that certain note in her voice... that little 'I will' note.

"What'cha doin'?" I asked, a little inflection on the word 'doin'.

"Same thing you've been," Her eyes flicked down to my towel as she giggled a little. There was a decided prominence under it where my semi-erect penis pushed outward. "making myself get that feeling again."

"But I didn't yet. I was only thinking about it."

"Me either." She wiggled under the sheet.

"Where is everybody?" She sat up. "I don't hear anyone."

"Dad went fishing and mom and Katie went shopping. They won't be home until this afternoon. I'm supposed to be watching you."

"aaaHahhhh. Watching me. That gives me an idea."

"Oh yeah?"

"Why don't you watch this." She threw the sheet aside. Her nightgown was pulled up above her waist and she had no underpants on. Her fingers flickered over her clitoris. Shit! My belly started trembling as I took a good look. My joint went out of control as blood rushed into it.

"Wanna' get in bed with me for awhile?" She invited, flicking her fingers rapidly over her erect clitoris. Oh god! I thought, moving to her bed, my erection bulging the towel fiercely. She reached up and boldly tugged at the towel. It fell away from me.

"That's more like it." She exhaled, her eyes absorbing my penis. "Ooooo! How big it is."

"C'mon, get in." She pulled me onto the bed with her. We pulled the sheet over us and stretched out on our sides, facing each other. Her fingers surrounded my penis and stroked it.

"I think I'll make you come."

"If you do it for me." I murmered. "I'll do it for you."

"Why don't we just do it together?"

"You mean... ?"

"Yes. With your big cock in my vagina." She stroked me several times. I felt a big surge and almost came right then and there. I had to fight to keep it from happening too soon.

"You almost made me come just then." I scolded. "You sexy girl."

"I want to. I like touching you... being naughty like this with you. I've always wanted to."

Her eyes were warm liquid, the pupils wide as she confided her most secret desire.

I began to explore her body. She raised her knee to make it easier. My fingers found the center of her and circled, then pushed a little way in.

"It's not slippery." I told her. "My finger would slide in easier if it was."

"Mnnn. Rub my little thing for a minute."

I took her advice and began to stroke her nub, which I now know as her clitoris. She seemed to like it just as much when my fingers were beside it as she did when they were over it so I teased and tantalized her the best way I could.

"That's so beautiful." She breathed. "I can't concentrate on anything else when you're doing it." Her hand had stopped moving on my penis while she allowed the pleasure I was giving her to absorb her attention. Soon she was moving under my fingers, little cries of pleasure torn from her, "Ah!... good. Oohh Tory!" as she clenched and released her legs. I let my fingers slide down over her vagina, pausing directly on her anus, pushing there a little, then slipping through her now-moist vaginal lips back up to her nub.

I found her opening again. It was now slick with her body secretions and offered no resistance as I slid my finger in. One inch, two, then she stiffened. I pushed further and slid past an obstacle that partially blocked the entrance. "That hurts." She said stiffly, tense. "Maybe I'm too small."

"I don't think that's it." I told her. "My fingertip is beyond it and it doesn't hurt, right?" I wiggled it.

"No it doesn't. The spot that hurts is where it's tight."

"That must be why it hurts girls the first time. Whatever is making it tight in one spot has to be broken through."

I sighed. "Oh well, we can try it again some other time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.