Playing with the Girls - Cover

Playing with the Girls

Copyright© 1999 by A. Quarterman

Chapter 1: Fun In The Cellar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Fun In The Cellar - Kids are naughty

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins  

The year I was thirteen I learned how to masturbate and I had sex with a girl for the first time. Wow! In those days and for a boy my age that was as great a feat as pitching a no-hitter in the World Series.

An older boy told me about jerking off. His name was Denny. When I absolutely refused to believe him, he proved it to me by doing it to himself right in front of me.

It was during a family camping trip. He was the son of neighboring campers and we became friends, kind of thrown together by circumstance. He was about fifteen. One night we got permission to sleep out in the field behind our families' tents. That's when he told me. I ended up having my first climax that night. He told me that girls could do it too. I begged him to show me how, and he promised he would.

The next day we snuck off with his ten year old sister and by taking our pants down right in front of her, I following his lead, we overwhelmed her modesty and convinced her to play doctor with us. When her pants were off and her legs were up so we could see it, he showed me her spot. It was an inconspicuous little nub of flesh just above where her vagina began.

Jeees! A person'd never guess that tiny little bump would be the magic spot that would make girls want you to do things to them.

He tickled her there and she wiggled around, saying how nice it felt. Then he stopped tickling and squeezed it a little. Next he started rubbing all around it and her eyes got big and she stopped giggling and started to have a hard time breathing. She got a dazed expression like she didn't know what was happening. Denny slapped her hard, right on that spot. She moaned but instead of crying from the pain, her eyes closed and she lifted her torso toward him, asking for more.

He stroked his sister's pussy more rapidly. She let him do it, her eyes still closed. It was obvious to me that he'd tickled her there before because even before her underpants were off she had been wiggling around, one hand between her legs in eager anticipation.

He paused, looked at me. "See what I mean? When you touch them right there you can do anything and they like it." Just then she whimpered, "don't stop, please." So he started again and eventually she squeezed her legs together hard, closed her eyes again and made a bunch of childish, 'ah... ah... ah... ah... ah... ah... ah... ah' sounds. "See? She's coming." Denny said. "Just like us."

The new knowledge blew my mind!

Then, a few weeks later, came the triumphant episode in the cellar next door, when I passed my knowledge along to my kid sister and my cousin Peggy with results that wildly exceeded the limits of my thirteen year old imagination.

It was the middle of a heat spell and so hot you could hardly breath. My next door neighbor Dougie's house had a finished cellar so we decided to go down there and get cool. His mother was at work and nobody was home.

There was my younger sister Suzie, who was twelve but almost thirteen and our cousin Peggy Murray and myself and Dougie. We'd been playing Parcheese, a board game, but it had lost its charm and we all were bored. Wishing there was something to do. I had an idea.

"Let's take our pants off and show each other our bare bottoms."

My words electrified them, filled the room with crackling sexual tension. We looked at each other wide-eyed. We all knew it would be awfully naughty but were thrilled by the thought and oh, so tempted.

Dougie was all for it and gradually we overcame the girls' objections, stimulating their natural innocent curiousity by pretending to chase them around, feeling them up when we caught them until they'd squirm away, giggling. Eventually they agreed to let one person show everything. As the ringleader, kind of, it would be me... before the girls, who all along had been saying how naughty and nasty we were for asking them to, could be convinced to play too.

Turning away from them I dropped my pants, stepped out of them. They can see my rear end, I thrilled, pulling my shirt over my head. My belly quivered with the excitement of what I was about to do. Thinking back, it was the first time I'd ever exibited myself. I learned to love doing it.

When I turned around with a flourish and threw my arms out to each side presenting myself, pelvis pushed forward, singing, "Ta... Taaa!" both girls stared immediately right at my penis (definitely not disgusted now, more like real interested). I was thirteen, and the pituitary gland had recently been blasting hormones into my body so my penis was sticking out about five inches, semi-excited. I had a haze of of peach fuzz and a few darker hairs above it to give it definition.

All eyes were riveted to it, breaths held. It was perfectly visible in the bright cellar. The girls were definitely entranced. Dougie too! I flounced around, hopping, making it flop up and down several times. Then I danced around, gyrating enough to make it wiggle and sang out, "Look at me, Look at me. Come up close so you can see." I waved them toward me.

Dougie and the girls giggled and started to wiggle involuntarily closer while they stared at my pulsing penis, which had pumped itself up to full erect state now and with every heartbeat was announcing that the time was eleven o'clock, no, eleven thirty, pointing almost straight up.

Encouraged, I danced over to Peggy and taking my rigid penis in my hand, I waved and wiggled it at her, like it was calling her and sang, "Take yours down, take yours down, we want to see you dance around."

Suddenly Dougie and Suzie were dancing around her singing, "Take yours down, we want to see you dance around."

Peggy was twelve, Irish all the way with flaming red hair. Up till this moment her demeanor had always been totally prim and proper. Her parents were very strict Catholics, but we had gotten to her. Yes! The prim and proper Peggy let her hair down for us - and her underpants too.

Slowly she stopped dancing. She reached up to her waist and as we all paused to watch, slid her shorts down until they fell to her ankles. She looked shyly at us.

"Underpants. Underpants." I began the chant and my sister was the first to join in. "Underpants, Underpants." Suzie sang as she wiggled out of her own. Peggy saw her doing it and being the last of us to expose her body, she said to me. "You take them down."

I was stunned. What a glorious opportunity! Enthralled, I moved toward her, sank down on my knees in front of her. Her mons pushed her white underpants out toward me. I put my hands on her legs at knee level and slowly slid them upward along her legs to her belly and on to her waistband. She shivered violently as my hands passed just to either side of her pudenda but was otherwise motionless. I trembled uncontrollably. Her slit was inches from my face. I gently pulled her underpants down. When they touched her ankles, all restraint in her dissolved. She smiled at me and stepped out of them, singing, "Yes, I'm bare, now I'm bare, you can see me everywhere."

"On the couch/legs in the air?" I rhymned, inspired.

"Yes. Yes, over there!" She sang and ran to the couch in the corner and jumped onto it, throwing her legs right up over her head. We all were fascinated and went over to the couch to look. Peggy's torso was on the back cushions, her legs splayed wide apart.

I was still trembling as I took her ankles and pressed her legs back and over her head. The whole glorious expanse of her bottom jumped into perfect view. I had never seen a girl's body like this before. All her secret forbidden places were wondrously displayed in front of me. I experienced a stirring feeling of triumph.

Her mons was very prominent. It was covered with very fine hair, almost like the fuzz on a peach. Her vagina was absolutely hairless and her pink puckered anus pouted, projecting outward about half an inch above the seam of her cheeks, like something was trying to push out... or like it was reaching out to pull something in...

We clustered around her, gazing at her body. I touched her, tickling her along the folded closed slit of her vagina. Everyone held their breath when my hand touched her but after she didn't stop me, there were soon three hands touching and pulling aside the folds of her vagina and that interesting protruding anus.

Peggy wiggled and made funny pleasure noises. My sister had her fingers on exactly the right spot, the little nub Denny had told me about, she was rubbing it. I'd seen Denny's eight year old sister come. Why not try to help Peggy do it? I thought.

The flesh inside the outer lips of her tight vagina was red as was her anus. I tickled them both again with my fingers and then bent over and licked the raised mound of her anus once.

"Tory!" Suzie gasped, her eyes huge, shocked. "What are you doing?"

"Tasting her."

"That's so nasty! You should stop." She looked at Peggy's anus herself now, then as if compelled, slid her finger over it.

"Don't stop what you were doing with your finger." I told her. "If you keep doing it long enough it'll make her feel very, very nice." She looked at me, questioning, but her fingers resumed their fondling of Peggy's clitoris.

I lowered my head and pushed my tongue right onto Peggy's anus again, pushing down on it just a bit. She wiggled, like she wanted it to slide into her and made one of her funny little noises, liking it. Next, I licked her vagina. I raised my head, smiling, "She tastes good." I reported. "Especially here." I licked her little nub repeatedly for half a minute or so. Peggy squirmed deliciously while I was doing it, sighing with each breath. "Oohhh! Ohhhh!"

"Anybody else want to try?" Dougie, and then, reluctantly fascinated, Suzie, tried it. My sister concentrated on that spot near the top of Peggy's vagina just like I had. When she did, Peggy made more of those mewling sounds and wiggled a lot, her sighs growing more intense by the second. My sister's eyes were gleaming when she finally raised her head, her lips glistening with moisture. "It really does taste nice." She whispered wonderingly. She started again, her nose against Peggy's mons.

Peggy moaned softly. "That makes me feel so strange." She looked up at me, then at my penis. "Right where Suzie's licking me I feel so nice." Her eyes had a glazed look, as if she was daydreaming.

"Do you want her to stop?" I asked.

"Oh no! It feels too nice... want her... keep doing it. Ooohhh!" She sobbed as Suzie's tongue slid along the folds of her vagina for a moment then returned and tasted her little nub again, flicking her tongue over it several times. I wanted to taste it again and so did Dougie. By the time we all had another turn, Peggy was lifting her hips to meet our tongues and moaning regularly.

Then, without warning as Suzie was licking her again, she cried. "Oh. I feel so queer. Something is happening in me! Oh My! Ooooomyyyy! Oooohhh! Oooohhh! Oooohhh!" As I watched, her anus clenched and she stiffened. She moaned and sobbed passionately while the contractions took place inside her.

Dougie and Suzie were surprised and a little worried by the intensity of Peggy's display. Had we hurt her somehow? Only I knew what had happened, and I knew it definitely didn't hurt.

A few moments later Peggy came back to us, opened her eyes.

"Did we make you feel nice?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

"How nice?"

"... It was the most wonderful feeling I have ever had." Peggy breathed. "I didn't want it to ever end. I wish I could feel it again."

"You don't need to worry about that." I smiled wickedly.

We settled on the sofa, recovering from the excitement of Peggy's first climax. I was next to Suzie so I tickled her belly and legs until she opened them and let me slide my fingers all along her slit and over her anus. She shivered when I did. I explored until I found the opening of her vagina right next to her anus. I slipped my finger into it tentatively. It went in about an inch before it met an obstacle. She stiffened, so I stopped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.