Sex-Education Class - Cover

Sex-Education Class

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joan knew she had to break away now, no matter what the cost would be later on. She was nearly beside herself with an almost uncontrollable mixture of shame, fear, and revulsion, these blending with a smoldering lust that was commencing to burn hotter up between her tightly clenched thighs. But the helplessness of her own position seemed to somehow tie her emotionally to the naked black girl lying quaking with fear beneath the snarling dog. A sadistic sense of fascination seemed to hold her spellbound to the floor beside the young boy. She couldn't even keep her eyes from the film! The lewd thought of this monstrous dog raping the nakedly defenseless girl reminded her too strongly of her own submission in Farmer Treakle's barn, and shivers of revulsive empathy tingled through her sensitive skin as she completely identified herself with the scene upon the screen.

Joan squirmed as she felt her panties cutting deep into the crevice of her buttocks; the flimsy little bikini was already soaked and she squeezed her thighs together to hold back down the tingling sensations that were growing stronger there. She was on dangerous ground and knew it, but still was not able to bring herself to break away, the evil fascination of the impending ravishment holding her glued to the spot. She squirmed downward again, the back of her calves forcing the sweat band of her panties deeper up onto the pulsating split of her loins. She felt the throbbing arousal of her clitoris, and she bit her fleshy lower lip to hold back the unwanted sensations that were creeping from up between her thighs.

Her thoughts jerked back to the movie. The giant German Shepherd lowered his head to the helpless girl's soft, hair- covered vagina and was sniffing it. His tail wagged and trembled as though he had found a bitch in heat. The trembling young woman moaned in terror as the cold nose suddenly made contact with her puckered little anus. She tensed as his tongue snaked out and licked wetly up and down the crevice around it, its curled tip burrowing slightly into the outer fleshy anal ring.

For a moment the young dark-skinned girl tried to squirm away, but the dog raised his head and growled again before starting to greedily lap the narrow pink slit between her widespread buttocks. He ran his tongue wetly the full length of it, from the tight-closed little anus up over the fluted pink edges of her cunt to the tiny sensation bud atop her pubic mound. His great tongue spread through the puffy wet swelling like a knife through soft brown butter. It flicked relentlessly between her thighs, stopping sporadically to curl its way deep into her moistly throbbing vaginal hole... causing her to jerk spasmodically.

Joan shuddered at the sexual stimulation that indulging in something forbidden gives even against one's will. She involuntarily moaned at the change coming over the undulating Negress on the mossy ground. The frightened mewls that had come from the girl's terror-stricken face were changing to soft sighs of unconscious pleasure a feeling that she obviously did not want and had set her mind against, but one which the slithering, licking tongue was forcing her to accept and enjoy.

She is exactly the way I was last Monday, Joan thought, staring up at the screen; and a chill of feminine understanding rippled through her when she saw the dark-skinned woman finally capitulate to her tormentor.

The Negress raised her hands, holding them in indecision for a moment above her nakedly squirming body, then dropped them down to grasp the nuzzling dog's peaked ears. With a deep animalistic sound, she kicked her legs back over her head and pulled his nose forward and into her saliva-wettened cunt. His giant tongue thrust up the moistened passage like an attacking lizard, ravishing her upthrust little pussy without mercy. Wild incoherent shrieks streamed from the loudspeaker as she pleaded and encouraged the beast salivating between her rotating buttocks. He worked like the savage brute he was, the rutting lust of the wild driving him on...

Joan heard another series of loud, gasping groans in the room and, in surprise, tore her eyes from the obscene show on the screen. The shock was even greater. Lucy Hamilton was on the floor, with both legs spread wide apart and her dress up over her hips. Knuckles' hand was inside her thin white panties, cupping her girlish pubic mound. Joan shuddered at the outline of the boy's fingers stroking under the sheer nylon cloth as he sunk them deep into her small vagina. Lucy, unaware of anyone, was grinding her young loins in rhythm to the fingers fucking into her. Joan could also see her other students, Mickey and Sharla, embracing on the floor beside their desks. Their thrusting young bodies were locked together as they searched each other's clothing with wandering hands. A warning bell sounded again in the teacher's subconscious mind. She knew she should call an immediate halt-- now--before her own body succumbed to the same lewd urges which were affecting her adolescent pupils.

But then, a heart-rendering groan from the movie pulled Joan's weakened mind from logical thought and back to the screen. The dog had lifted his head from the pleading black girl's loins to nose her over onto her stomach in servile surrender. Her resistance was completely gone from the maddening tongue which had so mercilessly lapped her vagina to a fiery readiness. She was enslaved by the huge beast panting expectantly over her, and she meekly moved to lay spread-eagled and face down upon the moss. The huge head lowered again, the thick tongue slithering into the exposed crevice between the moaning girl's naked buttocks. She twisted back toward the dog lasciviously, reaching to spread the ebony cheeks and give full access to her little brown starred anus.

The dog's tongue licked for long, avid moments, and the aroused teacher felt the aching hunger inside spread from her abdomen up to her passion-swollen breasts. She gasped for breath and squirmed harder down against the floor, trying to put out the fire burning in her helplessly quivering cunt. She felt young Wayne become more restless beside her, and then brazenly move his hand beneath the thin over-blouse she wore to rest heavily on her left breast. A jolt of terror compounded with lewd excitement shot through her body as he cupped the softness of her large, firm globe, trapping the tiny nipple gently between thumb and forefinger. His hand caressing her hardening breast was causing deep gong-like reverberations to ripple through her entire body. Frantically, she tried to pull his fingers away, but her own hand moved only as far as the boy's--and then stayed there of its own volition, not obeying her mind's commands, merely lying limp and useless over his kneading fingers with a deep sigh, she turned her distressed eyes once more back to the film...

The German Shepherd was now nuzzling under the lust-ridden black girl's crotch, pushing his massive head between her pelvis and the ground. Joan's eyes widened in sympathetic response as she watched the dark girl's buttocks raise and bend in kneeling, abject surrender before the huge animal. Oh God, it was just like seeing herself submissive on the hay again, a relentless tongue having similarity lashed her to servile defeat. Both she and that girl had been crushed of their resistance by vigorous and unrelenting attacks upon their sensitive vaginas... and God! Which was the worst to become obedient to... a brutish dog or a gang of vicious boys?

The girl was on all fours now, and the huge beast was mounting the spread cheeks of her nakedly rounded buttocks, paws placed firmly on her back. The glistening, scarlet penis slipped from its huge sheath dripping, its tapered point dangling in the hot pink crevice as the animal trembled and jerked, trying to bury its thick red hardness inside the kneeling black girl.

Sobbing, the girl looked back, shifting her full buttocks to try and capture the lengthening shaft of dog cock. Like a bitch in heat, she strove to swallow the long, scarlet penis up inside her voraciously hungry vagina. The sharp tip missed, slid up to find the momentarily relaxed anus, attempted to enter. With a cry the girl tensed and evaded the bending, up-thrusting prod in fright, but the dog returned immediately to the attack, having tasted success. Joan held her breath with her five students as they watched the huge dog buck madly behind the moaning girl in his mindless attempt to skewer her on the still-lengthening taper of the huge, dripping penis. Out of control, the dog growled in frustration as the girl in desperation reached back and grasped the long slippery cock. She guided the point of it into the swollen pink lips of her cunt, spreading her legs wider to allow more room as he thrust forward.

With one mighty lunge, the giant German Shepherd jerked his loins and buried his huge fleshy penis deep up inside the squirming girl's tightly grasping pussy. It slithered forward with a wet rush until it was sunk to its hilt, his hairy testicles swinging below her matted pubic hair. A moan of relief came from the speaker as, with contorted lips, she began to move rhythmically backwards against the panting dog. As the forelegs trapped her waist, she began to undulate her body and move her buttocks in lewd little circles, abandoning herself to the depraved animal-fucking she was receiving from behind. Her face was turned sideways toward the camera, and everybody in the room could see the rapture she was feeling from the delicious screwing the dog was giving her. Her large, dark breasts danced tautly beneath her writhing nakedness, moving in time to the long lancing cock of the dog as it slid deep into her, like a relentless scarlet poker of glistening flesh burying itself deep in her belly.

Joan's breath was coming in tight gasps and the burning sensation bubbling in her loins grew in maddening intensity with each second she watched the young black girl being ravished by the dog. Her own body was beginning to perspire in the warm, closed room, the excited heat of the teenagers around her acting almost like a giant heater. Joan could feel a trickle of sweat running from her navel down her belly into her pubic hair, its slow, teasing trail causing her to squirm the moist, hair-lined fringes of her warmly throbbing pussy still harder against the floor. She could see out of the corner of her eye that Knuckles' hand was still probing under the flimsy panties between Lucy Hamilton's loosely spread thighs, thrusting more rapidly now inside her tight young cunt. Sharla Gronsworth's eyes looked glazed through the darkness as she ground her slender pelvis up with greater determination against Mickey Hagen, her blouse now open and spread back from her slim white shoulders to openly expose her firmly budding young mounds with their pink-tipped nipples. Her own small hands were dipping between their bodies, running wildly over the bulging front of Mickey's tight blue jeans.

Joan bit harder on her lower lip to keep back a groan of building frustration, her forehead covered with tiny beads of sweat from the sight and sounds of the feverish young bodies around her. Another trickle ran down the valley between her ripely mature breasts that Wayne was massaging and kneading into hardness. One of his hands dipped down and then rose to push the tight restricting brassiere up and away from her swollen, aching mounds of flesh. His fingers cupped her resilient globes as they came free, trapping the hardened, sensitive nipples between thumb and forefinger, squeezing them until a small excruciating sensation brought a gasp of surprised pleasure from his teacher's open mouth.

Joan suddenly squirmed down hard, for now the brazen boy had dropped his other hand to her bared knees and was slipping it up between her legs to the fullness of her thighs. He pushed the hem of her skirt up and was half-way to her panties, when Joan finally found the strength to react and grasped his wrist tightly with her hand. She tried to hold him back from her, but he moved by force and soon was caressing the softness of her belly which quivered under her small skirt. Teasing at the light sprinkling of hair at the base of her abdomen, his strong young fingers rotated against the warm mound of her loins, unable to go further because of her tightly pressed thighs.

Joan dropped her other arm to grasp his wrist, though by doing so she was no longer able to hide her naked breasts from the children of her class. But it was not enough to stop the searching of his hand, and Wayne crept deeper, teasing her excitedly throbbing vagina and lower belly through the thin material of her skirt and moistened panties.

As his fingers worked more firmly at her loins, indecision arose in Joan as to what she should do. If she moved violently enough to break away from his grip, the struggle would certainly attract attention, perhaps from even outside the room. Considering what was going on, that would cause the very trouble she so desperately had to avoid! There was no more she could do without creating a ruinous scene, so Joan resigned herself almost with relief to Wayne's sneaky searching of her moistly throbbing thighs. She closed her eyes for a moment, her youthful lover's fingers feeling so wickedly good to her, almost as though he were touching her nakedness. Surely he would go no further with the other youngsters around like this...

The youngsters... Joan opened her eyes and glanced guiltily around for fear that her other pupils had seen what Wayne was doing to her. And suddenly she felt as if a mailed fist had hit her in the pit of her stomach! Mickey Hagen had worked young Sharla Gronsworth into such a fever pitch of excitement, that the teenage girl was now lying naked on the floor, her glassy, lust- smoked eyes staring up into nothingness. Mickey was straddling her rapidly rising and falling belly, his face pressed down in her soft pubic mound below, his long wet tongue snaking out and flicking teasingly at her quivering little vaginal slit. Sharla's body jerked as the electric contact made her legs clamp tightly together around his head, imprisoning him between her inner thighs, and soft mewls of animal pleasure poured forth from between her small white teeth. The girl was caught in a mindless fit of uncontrolled lust that made Joan's mouth gape with disbelief. Her own torso begin an involuntary swaying in time to that of Sharla as the naked student squirmed in lewd delight to the nerve-shattering lickings of the boyish mouth glued tightly to her tender young cunt.

Suddenly Joan heard a deep gurgling sound from Lucy Hamilton, and the horrified woman turned to look at what her other two students were doing. They were both as naked as Mickey and Sharla, their stripped clothing scattered around them like the remains of a battlefield. Knuckles had a sadistic grin on his face as he lay below her, having taken the young Lucy brutally by her long hair and thrust the thick, bent shaft of his cock deep up into her innocent little mouth. Joan sucked in her breath, certain that the girl kneeling over him was going to choke to death from the cruel size and shape of the boy's long hard penis, but Sharla took it all. She hungrily sucked at the virile hardness as Knuckles lowered her head up by her hair and began to buffet her body between his legs. Joan watched in horrified fascination as Lucy's wetly ovalled lips sucked with all their might on the youthful hardness fucking up into her tender wet mouth.

The very rawness of the lust brought a moan to the teacher's lips, her tongue circling them nervously as she felt the secretions of her own cunt increasing between her thighs.

Oh God... what should she do? This was horrible, allowing her class and herself to submit like this--and worse, enjoying it! But she continued to watch the dog-fuck movie and the obscene ruttings of her students with wide-eyed wonder, squirming slightly as she felt young Wayne begin to push her skirt up into her hungrily aching crevice from behind. A blanket of shame seemed to cover her as surging waves of overwhelming pleasure threatened to flood over her will to resist. Wayne's hand under her buttocks became bolder as he sensed her weakening ability to fight his taunting probes, and he hooked his middle finger to slide her little skirt up the backs of her excitedly trembling thighs in an effort to penetrate the quivering softness underneath.

Joan could already feel the light tickling sensation of the material sliding from between her buttocks and her drawn-up legs.

Oh God... Oh God... She could feel her skirt rising faster now, though still not apparent from her lap. She lifted inadvertently as a fingernail scratched the softness of her thighs, and then she gasped aloud as she discovered that there was suddenly no more dress! The boy's hand now covered all of the wettened band of her thin white panties, and his outstretched middle finger was snaking under the elastic leg band. Slowly he wormed into the moistly warm channel of her vagina, and she squirmed against it, holding her breath for fear some tell-tale sound might escape her lips. Her entire body quivered until her impaled cuntal walls became accustomed to the invading finger prodding into the lubricated softness of her cunt. She could feel her secretions flowing over the palm of the hand beneath her buttocks as Wayne ground harder up inside her pussy. The young student moved his fingers in circles inside her soft warm cunt, expanding her tight little hole with each teasing rotation until the heatedly aroused teacher thought she would go out of her mind from his maddening tease.

Wayne could feel his long hard cock painfully jerking under his pants as the juice of his teacher's hotly excited pussy drenched his fingers with its warm moisture. His probings were inciting him as much as it was her, and he gasped with unrestrained excitement. He leaned forward slightly, pressing his moist lips against her ear and whispered: "Get up on your knees, Miss Frazer. I'll fuck you from behind."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.