Sex-Education Class - Cover

Sex-Education Class

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Get offa her, man," Knuckles Gerber pleaded. "Lemme at that hot bitch now, will you?"

"Wait a minute," Wayne panted in reply. "Christ, give me a chance to get my breath back."

"That ain't fair," Mickey whined. "I've got to wait for thirds, you know... and you've already won your case of beer."

"Awww..." their teenage leader said, but he slowly began to remove his weight from the prostrated weeping nakedness of his teacher.

As he lifted, Joan could feel his deflating penis slipping wetly from her cuntal passage, and a cool breeze of springtime air rushed with a soothing swirl around the wetly glistening pink lips and matted pubic curls which surrounded her violated pussy. She began to tremble from the sudden obscene exposure of her body to the lewdly staring boys in the barn, and clamped her legs tightly together in an attempt to hide the throbbing, tingling crevice lying between her thighs.

"Ain't going to do you no good, Miss Frazer," Knuckles Gerber snickered down at her. "I plan to widen that white ass of yours something fierce! Shit, you're the first real woman I've ever fucked, you know that?"

Joan froze as she heard his callous, lewd remarks, and then she looked upwards as the boy released her arms and stood up. He was gaping down at her with unadulterated admiration and desire at the full, lush curves of her proud woman's body being exhibited before him.

"I told you Miss Frazer was better'n the girls we've laid," Wayne said proudly. He stood defiantly, reveling in the control he held over his teacher and the other boys. It was the supreme moment of leadership for him, and as he stood there, a contemptuous smirk slowly crossed his handsome lips. "Go ahead, Knuckles, fuck her."

"Yeah. Lemme get my pants off first. Knuckles stepped back and unzipped his trousers, while Mickey quickly stripped himself naked nearby. Clothing was strewn in all directions, until at last the other two boys were as nude as Wayne. Joan shuddered with unwanted eroticism, while at the same time she vainly tried to control the tingling passion which had begun when Wayne was thrusting into her, and which was still creeping unwillingly over her. She gasped, the breath catching in her throat as she caught her first full sight of young Knuckles Gerber's penis, for now she understood where he'd earned his nickname! The youth's thick, erected shaft of flesh had a peculiar bend in it, like a "knuckle" of a finger. It was not only larger than Wayne's cock in physical size, but would painfully stretch the insides of any woman's cunt with every slide of its hook-like shape! Dear God... even the sight of Mickey Hagen's long and slender penis, the smallest of the three, sent chills of apprehension through her, yet the utterly obscene abuses they intended to commit upon her defenseless body were setting off a churning lewd excitement in her loins and belly that she couldn't seem to stop! God... they'd bartered her off like a common whore, and maybe she was one after all... !

Knuckles moved behind her, as Wayne had moments before, and gazed down with eyes bulging wide in hot uncontrolled desire at the full white moons of her buttocks trembling in sacrificial offering to him. God, he had never seen anything like it! His balls tingled and ached, and he longed to thrust forward into the narrow teasing slit that was coyly being hidden from his rapacious view. "Get up on your knees again, Miss Frazer," his voice husked down at his teacher. "Come on, get that ass of yours up in the air!"

Joan tried to stiffen her nakedly cowering body and press tighter to the straw, bitter tears of anguish and pain running down her cheeks and wetting the smooth hot skin of her face. She felt the young boy drop behind her and slowly, relentlessly force her knees apart with a rough pressure that scraped the tender backsides of her thighs and calves. One of his hands tightly gripped the soft flesh of her narrow waist and pulled her hips powerfully up off the ground, while his other hand pressed hard behind her neck to keep her breasts and face pushed harshly down into the dirty hay.

Her nakedly white buttocks waved high off the ground behind her, and she lay in her kneeling position, all thoughts of resistance gone. She had an urge to somehow turn her head back and look at him to show her defiance, but there was no strength left in her now. There was no sense in further prolonging the inevitable rape she was to be subjected to again. Let him take me, damn it! ran through her tortured and dazed mind. Let them all rut into my beaten body... but they would not, must not, conquer her soul as well!

Kneeling behind her, Knuckles ground his thick, young cock around in the narrow white crevice of her buttocks, pressing the softly quivering cheeks of flesh around it to enclose it like the fitting of a warm, fur-lined glove. Then he leaned forward and planted a warm, wet kiss with his thick rubbery lips along the standing ridges of her spine, feeling her quiver beneath him. She groaned slightly as her mature body shook and trembled from the moist contact at her loins and back.

Knuckles dropped both his hands to her full rounded buttocks, placing his thumbs on either side of the soft resilient cheeks and pressing out gently. The unexpected change from pain and brutality to one of tenderness and caress along her inner thighs caught her off guard in spite of her resistance. She had geared her mind to the fighting of torture and humiliation, and not this softness and pleasure. Joan shivered slightly as the boy continued his gentle pressure, and her muscles which had been so keyed against an expected assault involuntarily relaxed in loose tranquillity.

Knuckles' face was crouched on the same level with the thin pink folds of flesh that covered her vagina and, as he watched with gleaming eyes, they slowly parted of their own volition to the guiding motion of his thumbs. He could see all of her soft smooth cunt and the glistening moisture of her secretions upon her inner flesh for with the easing of the pain and the fatigue of her resistance, she had let her buttocks slip wider and wider apart.

Knuckles, grinning lewdly, breathed hard and blew softly into her. She squirmed and he could hear a faint groan slipping from between her now open lips. She tried to move slightly, but her movements were not those of escape or fear but of reflex from the feather-like touch of his hands and breath against the tenderness of her unprotected flesh.

With a sudden lewd expression, the youth raised his head to press his face into the perfumed wetness of his teacher's vaginal slit. She squirmed slightly and he tightened his hands on her buttocks so that she could not slip away from his grip, and then with one quick rush of his thick pink tongue, he thrust forward between the warm moist folds of her defenseless cunt. The adolescent heard her gasp from the sudden unexpected entry into her tenderly spread pussy, and he pressed his mouth still closer to wetly kiss the whole of her exposed cuntal crevice. He began curling and flicking his spearing tongue, sucking and licking crazily while her heated vaginal passage involuntarily contracted tightly around the long smooth length of his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh," Joan whimpered into the straw, half in shame, half in encouragement, at the dewy, tantalizing kisses being lavished on the hair-lined slit up between her legs. Every muscle in her lushly naked body tautened at the wet licking at her open loins, while soft escaping sighs of unwanted delight arose from her constricted throat. She tried to fight her lewd responses, but the exquisite sensations pursued and tantalized her tender flesh relentlessly. She sensed that she was gradually losing the last remaining ounce of restraint, and her naked body was approaching the state where nothing would matter except to kneel in masochistic bliss to the rapacious punishments to which she was surrendering herself. The lewd admission of her complete defeat made her squirm her buttocks back against the sucking mouth to punish herself still more.

"Goddamn!" the open-mouthed Mickey Hagen gasped. He watched with disbelieving eyes as she groaned and twitched spasmodically beneath his buddy's orally fucking tongue that was lashing into her swollen pussy. Shit! He could see every full, rich detail of Knuckle's lips in her fleshy, parted snatch! Ol' Miss Frazer was going wild from his face buried in her wetly pink cunt and licking madly away. Man, this was tooooo much! He took his hand and wrapped his sweaty fingers around the throbbing shaft of his hotly aching prick, beginning to stroke his youthful hardness lightly in time to the slavishly flicking tongue that was sliding into her upturned vaginal slit.

Knuckles worked slave-like behind the kneeling woman, his tongue withdrawing and plunging, withdrawing and plunging, making wet sluicing sounds with each wicked thrust. Joan's cries were one long low continuous moan now as he withdrew his lashing tongue from the insides of her warm clasping vagina and found the hard, throbbing little clitoris with his lips. He pushed his face farther into her teeth while wantonly she writhed and churned her buttocks above him in an unwilling dance of lewdness.

"Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Joan chanted, her body completely out of control and her mind rapidly approaching that same point from the delicious and obscene sucking of her cunt. With a lewd and smug satisfaction, the boy behind her could feel the muscles of her buttocks hollowing and contracting around the sides of his cheeks as he licked and sucked at her pussy with a greedy untamed animal lust that threatened to drive them both completely insane with desire.

The older woman's cunt flowered involuntarily wider and her moistness increased with each further second that his sucking mouth worked at her widespread loins. Her secretions ran in warm wet trickles down the sides of the youth's cheeks as he pressed tightly into the softness of her smoothly grinding buttocks which were enclosing his face in warmness.

"Uhhhhhhh," she grunted deliriously as he moved his voracious young mouth deeper into her vagina, expanding the pinkly swollen lips with every searing lick he took. Oh God, how this boy was debasing her; treating her like a common whore he had bought for a case of beer! The strange masochistic pleasure rippled through her fevered flesh again. She wanted to be destroyed by him; she wanted to be fucked and sucked until she could never walk again! The lewd subjugation of her helplessly kneeling form was driving her wild with lust-incited sensation!

"Ohhhhhhh, yes, you little bastard!" she suddenly heard herself chant uncontrollably through passion-contorted lips. The obscene rhythm of the skewering tongue in her cunt was simply too much for her to resist despite her fervent prayers and vows! "Suck me, lover boy! Eat my pussy!"

Knuckles heard her dirty words and felt the wild abandoned tempo of her body; and his long bent cock ached from the anticipation to ram it into her lushly throbbing moistness. With some difficulty he slithered to his knees and worked his hips toward the now wetly glistening opening of her buttocks from behind. He held his virile penis tightly between his fingers with its blunt, blood-filled head poised at the pulsating hot opening of her cunt. He watched with lust-gleaming eyes as her tiny wet pussy lips contracted and throbbed around the hair-fringed edges like the gasping mouth of a fish, and he felt a small dewdrop of seminal emission forming slowly on the end of his painfully aching penis. He had to have his lovely teacher now or it would be too late! He couldn't hold back another instant!

He moved forward, slipping as far up between her wide-splayed thighs as he could possibly go, and guided his odd-shaped cock forward between the warm soft folds of her moistly swollen pussy. He groaned, feeling that never in his entire fifteen years had he had anything so soft and tender around his heatedly pulsating shaft. Trapped between the delicious layers of wet, ready flesh, the lewd contact of his slightly curved hardness pressed into defenselessly quivering buttocks incited him to uncontrollable lust. Knuckles flexed his youthful loins, feeling all his frustrations, built up since Saturday and the plans for this very moment had first been made. Suddenly, unable to control himself any longer, he surged forward into the warm velvety flesh of the groaning older woman in front of him. He gasped aloud through the silence of the crumbling barn as he felt the tight hot walls of her contracting pussy abruptly slip over and enclose the lust swollen head of his rock-hard shaft.

"Ahhhhhhh" Joan moaned, not from pain, for there was none. She was wet and open and eagerly expecting, and he slid into her easily from the warm moist secretions that had flowed from her shamelessly aroused vagina a moment ago. Now, though, she moaned from the sudden and degrading realization that she was hopelessly trapped in Farmer Treakle's barn, with the cruel hands of the two naked boys around her and the rampaging young cock of a third skewering into her from behind. And worse, she was no longer merely bowing to inevitable rape, but was obscenely wallowing in abandoned pleasure to her subjugation and the debasing ravishment of her body. She had lost her battle against the lewd sensations, and rising flames of desire were engulfing every inch of her naked flesh. Even the agonizing thought of her total surrender was sending chills running along the base of her spine as she felt the savage rhythm of the young boy's odd-shaped penis beginning to skewer smoothly into her cunt. There was no respite, the intrusion deep inside her dilated pussy growing and expanding before his uncontrolled assault. She felt the heavy weight of his muscular loins crushing down hard against her buttocks, sweeping them wider and wider apart as he sank his eagerly jerking hardness as deep inside her hungry white belly as far as he could go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.