Going Down on the Farm - Cover

Going Down on the Farm

Copyright© 1999 by D. Abby

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - His parents died and he had to move to his uncle's house. There he found things that he never even heard before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Bestiality  

In the city David had stayed up late on the weekends, but that didn't work too well on the farm. The cows had to be milked and the chickens fed no matter what day of the week it was and it had to be done the same time every day. He wasn't surprised when John suggested they go to bed shortly after he got downstairs. It wasn't till they were on their way upstairs that David realized he wouldn't have a hard on when they got in the shower. They always played with each other's penis when they took their shower and John was bound to ask questions. How could he explain why he didn't have a hard on and not give away what had happened with Susan? He couldn't do very much about it, he would just have to see what happened and go along with it.

The boys went into the bathroom and stripped for the shower. David's penis was soft but, to David's surprise, so was John's. John washed David's back but didn't try to soap David's penis. David washed John's back and was surprised when John pulled away when he started to soap his penis. John looked at David and David raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, wait till we get to bed, David, okay?"

David didn't know what was bothering John but figured he find out soon enough. The boys rinsed off and dried without their usual sex play, got into their pajamas, and went to the bedroom. John didn't take off his pajama bottoms so neither did David. They got into bed. David sat back against the headboard and waited for John to start the conversation.

"Uh, David?"

"Yeh?"

"What does a cunt taste like?"

David was shocked. He sat there with his mouth hanging open. How did John know he lapped Susan's cunt? He was conscience stricken. John had shared everything with him. The calves, the ewes, the games with the girls, the jerk off sessions, and even the thigh fucking. Now he sneaked off and did things he hadn't shared with John. He didn't know how to answer.

Now he felt bad about what he had done. David wondered how to apologize to John and whether John would accept his apology. He was more astonished when John blushed and started to apologize to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you. I came upstairs to piss and opened Susan's bedroom door to say something to you. You were lapping her cunt and she was - uh - she was sucking your cock. How long have you been doing things with her? I wish it was me. If you don't want to tell me anything I guess I understand, but I do want to know what it's like to lap cunt. Seeing the two of you doing those things got me so hot I went to the bathroom and jerked off twice. That's why I wasn't hard when we took our shower."

David moved over to John, put his arm around his shoulder, and hugged him. He was being as nice about David doing those things with his little sister Susan as he was about everything else since they got to be friends. He knew he loved his uncle right then and he would do anything for him.

"Gee, I should have told you right away but I just didn't know how to. I didn't know if you would be mad at me for doing things with Susan."

"Gees, no! How could I get mad? I want to do things with her too. I've wanted to ever since her tits started to grow six months ago. I used to think about Susan jerking me off and me finger fucking her when I jerked off at night before you came to the farm. How long have you been doing things with Susan and how did the two of you get started?"

David told John that Susan knew about their shows with the twins and what had happened on the second tutoring session. "Wow! It even feels better to have her jerk me off than it feels when you jerk me off. She's much gentler and it's more tickle than rub."

He noted that John's penis was starting to stand up. He reached into John's pajamas and stroked it while he continued. John reciprocated and David's penis got hard too. They pushed off their pajama bottoms. David told John what happened that night. John listened with his mouth open and hunched his hips so that his penis rode through David's fist.

"Gee, I know I said I'd like to try it but I don't know if I could put my mouth there. Isn't it nasty? How does a cunt taste?"

"It doesn't have much taste at all but it has a real neat smell. Just smelling Susan's cunt makes my penis throb. It's neat. It's fun lapping a cunt. You know it's what you're doing that makes the girl wiggle and jerk. It's as much fun making her come as it is when I jerk you off and make you shoot your cum. Susan shudders when I make her come and that's neat too."

"When Susan sucks your cock does it feel like it does when the calves suck you off?"

"Gees, no! Wow! I never felt anything like it in my life. It's much gentler and it feels a lot better. I can't describe it. Gee, you have to have it done to know what it feels like."

David stopped talking, looked at John, and blushed beet red. John looked back at him with his eyebrows raised. David's mind whirled, he hesitated then blushed again. Hadn't he just thought to himself that he would do anything for John?

"John?"

"Yeh?"

John had to bend over to hear what David was saying he said it so quietly.

"If you don't tell and you want me to do it, I'll suck you off. I like the taste of your cum anyway. I don't think I'm queer or I wouldn't want to do the things that I'm doing with Susan or like the shows we put on with the twins, but I've wanted to do that since we started to lick each other's cum off our hands. When we saw the girls lapping each other's cunts it made me think about sucking your cock too."

David blushed again and turned away from John. John grabbed hold of David and hugged and kissed him.

"Oh, David, I want to suck you off too. I was as afraid to say anything about it as you were because you might think I was queer."

"Wait a minute. I think I remember something in the books."

David jumped out of bed and got the books. He leafed through the pages of one then he started on the pages of another. He found what he wanted and his face broke into a big grin.

"'It is not unusual for Adolescent boys to have homosexual relations. It is usually just experimentation and it is not a true indication of their final sexual orientation. Their activities usually take the form of fellatio and/or anal intercourse'. I think that means that we'd just be trying things out and that we weren't queer. I looked up 'fellatio' once and that means cock sucking. I guess the other is ass fucking."

The book had made everything all right. David put it back in the drawer and the boys got back into bed together.

"Do you want me to suck your cock first so you can see what it feels like? I know what it feels like. I've wanted to do that since the first time we ate each other's cum but I wouldn't even admit it to myself. I wanted to lick the cum from between our bodies when we thigh fuck but I've been afraid to because I might lick your penis."

"Uh, I guess so, but you have to let me suck your penis. I want to get your cum that way too. I felt the same way, I wanted to suck you off but wouldn't admit to myself either and that first time we thigh fucked, I wanted to do the same thing you did and didn't for the same reason. When we saw the twins lap each other's cunts I looked at your penis and wanted to take it in my mouth."

Both boys were out of their nightclothes by this time. David scooted between John's legs. He took John's penis in his hand, looked at the drop of pre cum on the tip, looked up at John, who was holding his breath, blushed one more time, then licked it off. John's hips jerked at the contact. David grinned. This was going to be fun. He could make John react the same way he had reacted to Susan's cock sucking.

David remembered what had felt best when Susan gave him that last blow job. He would make it feel as good for John. David ran his tongue around the head of John's penis. John shuddered. David licked the underside of John's penis. John wiggled. David licked John's balls. John lifted his hips from the bed. David knew how sensitive he was right under his balls so he licked John there. John shuddered again.

David realized that he was licking John's ass crack but he didn't let it bother him. He knew that John had just had a shower and it tasted about the same as any other part of John did. David licked there again and got another jerk from John. It felt real neat when John tickled his asshole, David wondered how it would feel to John if he licked his asshole. He'd bet John would almost jump off the bed. He wanted to try it but couldn't get up the nerve.

David sucked John's balls one at a time and got a satisfactory amount of wiggling. David licked back up toward the head of John's penis and felt John holding his breath again. David licked another drop of cum from John's pisshole and sucked on the skin underneath just as Susan had done to him.

John's body was rigid and his hips were all of the way off the bed. David wasn't going to make John wait any longer. He ovaled his mouth and lowered his lips over John's penis. The satiny skin rubbing against his tongue and the roof of his mouth did feel good. He hadn't been wrong about it, he liked sucking John's cock an making him react the same way he had made Susan react when he lapped her cunt. This was just as much fun as lapping Susan's cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.