Mourning - Cover

Mourning

by John Doelman

 

Incest Sex Story: After her husband died, she had no one else but her son

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

I was just a kid. I was fourteen. It all began just after my dad died. I was trying to keep my mom cool, so she wouldn't fall apart. She was hanging all over me, holding my hand and leaning on my shoulder. She kept looking at me real funny, and she wouldn't let me get very far from her side. I didn't push her away, though, or drop her hand or anything, because I figured she was so unhappy; I wanted to try to help her feel better. When I would pull my hand out of hers, she would cry and sob, and when I let her hold my hand, it seemed to quiet her down a little bit, so I left my hand in hers; after all, no one was looking. Whenever she sat down real close to me, I figured it was because she felt all alone, since my dad was gone, so I didn't try to move away, and I didn't say anything to her about it.

"You're all I've got now, Tony. You're all I have in the whole world, now that Dad is gone..." she sobbed, hugging my arm. I started to cry at that point, feeling sorry for her, and also because I missed my dad. She took me in her arms and hugged me real tight. I felt better right away, and I didn't feel so cold or alone any more. This went on through the funeral, and the reception afterwards, and she never left my side.

After everyone was gone, and we were alone, she would suddenly start to cry and moan. "What am I going to do? We're all alone... I miss Dad soooo much..." So, I tried to comfort her. I think I said something like: "Don't worry mom, I'll take care of you. I'll be here with you." She stopped crying and wiped off her cheeks, and smiled. She kissed me hard on the lips, and then stared at me. Then she started crying again. I just sat there, and before long she got up and went into her bedroom, to wash up for the night. She came out dressed in her robe, and we hugged, and I'm not sure, but I think she said "I'm afraid to be alone tonight, Tony. Will you stay with me tonight, in my room? I have such horrible thoughts when I'm alone, and I'm scared, it would help me so much..." So I told her to try to get some sleep, and I would stay with her.

I slept in my clothes, on her bed, and she took a sleeping pill, and passed out. The next morning she hugged me some more, and then she suddenly kissed me on the mouth, in a funny way like she had never done before. Her mouth was open, and I felt her tongue inside my mouth. The day was tough, because we had to entertain relatives and friends who came by to pay their respects, and my mom was crying most of the day, and she insisted on holding my hand most of the day too. She wouldn't let me get too far away from her side, and she kept rubbing her tits.. uh... breasts on me. Once all the people were gone, she told me to come into her bedroom, "You took such good care of me last night, honey, now I'm going to take care of my baby. Now it's my turn to comfort you."

She stood behind me, rubbing my shoulders and my neck; it felt real good, and I relaxed. She drew me a bath, and after my bath I was real happy to see that she wasn't crying any more, which helped me to stop crying, too. I thought I might be able to sleep in my own bed that night, but she wouldn't have it. "Tony, baby, please don't leave me alone. I don't want to be alone right now. I miss Dad so much, and I don't know how I'll make it. I need you tonight. Please stay with me , baby." As she made this request of me, she was smiling, and rubbing my shoulders, and I was so happy to see her like that, that I was ready to agree to anything. By then, I didn't mind staying in her room.

She insisted that I sit in the bed with her, and watch TV and relax. She even let me watch my favorite shows, which she used to make me watch in my own room because she hated them. It's a little hazy now, but when my shows were over, and the news was on, she started to pat my arm. I didn't think anything about it, until she grabbed me and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue was real wet and it was in my mouth, and her mouth was wide open. It wasn't like any kiss I knew, it was strange and new, and it caused funny feelings in my gut. My penis felt tingly and stiff, like the way it did when I played with myself. And then I knew for sure I was getting a hard-on, just from her kiss.

She started fumbling around with my clothes then; she pulled my robe off and unbuttoned my pajama tops, and she started rubbing herself against my chest. It was only then that I noticed that she had her robe off. It was getting real hot in the room, which I guess was because I was getting so excited and stiff. My penis was tingling, and I could feel it rising inside my pajama bottoms. All of a sudden, I needed to play with myself, I needed relief from the hard-on I was getting. Then I stopped watching the TV, because I was watching while my mom pulled off her nightgown. She was naked! Stark naked in front of me! Jesus! She'd never even let me see her in a bra or slip before, and to tell the truth, I hadn't been interested, after all, she was my mom!

I couldn't take my eyes off her body, because I had never seen a naked woman before. I'd seen pictures in the magazines my friends brought to school, but this was different. I was looking at a REAL nude woman -- even though it was my mom -- and it was turning me on! She was sitting there, with her legs a little apart, staring at me. I don't think she was looking at my face, she seemed to be looking at my hard-on that was pushing up through my pajamas. But even now, I can't believe I really did it! You know, fucking with your own mother! But I was just a kid, and I didn't get a chance to think about whether it was right or wrong. I was hot and horny and I had a hard-on from what she was doing. It all happened so fast.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.