Mom Loves Me - Cover

Mom Loves Me

by John Doelman

 

Incest Sex Story: His nasty girlfriend leaves him in a very compromising situation

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

I had just graduated from high school, age 18. I was seeing a pretty wild girl, Susan, who was very into bondage and control. Mom was out for the evening, so I had the house to myself. Susan arrived at 8:30 with a cloth bag dangling from her shoulder. She dropped her purse on the table, and placed the bag on the floor. Susan was wearing a black leather mini-skirt, red pumps with about a three inch heel, no stockings, and a white blouse with only the bottom three buttons done, revealing her red push-up bra. I knew she liked to dress up, but this was the hottest I'd ever seen her.

I went to kiss her, but she was in one of her power-game roles. She held me at arms length and asked if I was worthy enough to kiss her.

"What do I need to do to become worthy?" I asked.

A slow smile crossed her lips.

"Undress and sit in the chair," she commanded.

"Will you help?"

"Do it _now_!"

Lust had the better of my brain, so I complied.

I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off my shoulder and dropped it on the floor next to the chair. I was already barefoot, so I dropped my pants, stepped out of them, and stood there in my briefs.

"Drop 'em and sit," Susan commanded, ignoring my painful lust.

I'd had just about enough, but my lust was still more than I could think through. I dropped my briefs, and while I was bending over to unhook my foot....SMACK. Susan had given my ass a mighty whack.

I lost my balance and grabbed onto the chair, sitting heavily. Susan stood in front of me, slowly licking her lips. "I'm going to tie you to that chair and then give you the fucking of your life."

The smack was forgotten as my cock lurched again, and my hands found their own way to the back of the chair. Susan was practiced at this.

She tied me tight enough and well enough to prevent escape, but I still had circulation. Letting her hair tease my cock, she leaned over and tied my ankles to the legs of the chair. Then, she dragged the chair to the center of the kitchen. She checked the ropes on last time, went to the table, grabbed her purse and the now-empty bag.

"I knew I could humiliate you," she said. "I just didn't think it would be this easy." Susan smiled, blew me a kiss, and started to open the front door.

"I told you that you would be fucked tonight," she grinned and walked out.

I sat there stunned for a moment, then tried to work myself loose. My erection had faded with my desperation. "What if Mom found me like this?" I asked myself. That thought caused me to work even harder at getting loose. The more I struggled, the worse I felt. There was no way I could get myself untied.

I looked across the kitchen and saw the phone on the counter, then glanced at the floor. Mom just had the kitchen remodeled last month, and the linoleum gleamed white, scuffless. The thought of her reaction after trying to bounce the chair across the floor, leaving huge gouges was worse than her finding me. The same went for trying to break the chair. It was just a week old. Mom would probably prefer me to gnaw my arms off than hurt the chair.

I was stuck, and even worse, headlight drifted through the room and settled on the garage door. Mom was home...early.

I sat there, still as I heard the car stop. I followed the clip-clop of her heels on the walkway, the jangling of her keys as she picked out the door key. A slight metallic sound, the click of the lock. The door opened, then shut. With her back to me, Mom put her coat in the closet, her purse on the coat-tree. She turned and walked into the kitchen.

Mom stopped the moment she saw me. She just stood there with an odd semi-blank expression.

While Mom stood there, my extreme situation caused me to look at her more closely than I ever had before. Until now, she was just Mom..always was and always had been. But now...

Mom was wearing her dark brown hair cascading down her shoulders. On the left it fell to the front, laying softly upon the swell of her ample breast. The right side was flipped back, revealing a peek of her small ear, gold circle flashing from the overhead light. Mom's cheeks were blushed, but I couldn't tell if it was makeup or seeing me like this - naked and tied to a chair. Her nose was small, but pointed, yet it added rather than detracted from the beauty of her face. Mom's full lips were painted a soft coral, black lines outlined her lips. It was obvious from their almost-perfection that her date that night did not benefit from a good-night kiss.

No wonder she was home so early. Mom's chin was softly rounded, flowing back into her throat, her Adam's apple hard and small, moving slightly as she forced an embarrassed swallow.

Mom's shoulders were covered with a gray coat, under which a strapless black dress clung. The coat was open, and the dress revealed her ample breasts. Mom was wearing a strapless bra under the dress, but the only indication was the fullness of her cleavage. The tops of her breasts swelled upwards, their pale, white skin firm and full. A few stray hairs curled over the left breast-top, the dark contrasting with her smooth, creamy skin.

Through the jacket, Mom's waist slimmed nicely, then spread a little at her shapely hips. The dress was tight enough to see a bikini-strap from her underwear. Dark purple, almost black stockings held her long and perfectly proportioned legs.

Although it seemed like forever as I gazed at Mom, it couldn't have been more than a few seconds. Mom stared back, swallowed, and then blinked a few times.

"Well, I guess I'd better get a knife for the ropes," she said with a disappointed sigh.

"Sorry Mom, its just that -"

"I don't even want to hear it. Once I get you free, you can go to bed, and we'll just pretend that this never happened."

Mom crossed the room and entered the kitchen.

"Sorry, Mom."

Mom opened the utility closet and bent over to get a knife. As she bent over, the rear of her dress rose up and displayed black garters attached to her stockings, and a small strip of skin above them. I felt myself twitch and hoped she would stand up soon, before I grew excited.

Mom had difficultly finding the knife, so she reached up to the top shelf. Her calves stretched, and the bottom of her foot lifted off one of her pumps. I don't understand why, but this turned me on more then her bending over and I started to grow hard.

Mom looked once more on the floor. displaying a little more cleavage, and as she bent over, I thought I could see her bush peeking through her panties. I felt my cock twitch, and throb.

This couldn't be happening. I was getting turned on by the sight of my own mother!

Mom found the knife, stood up and turned around. She looked down at my lap, and there was no way for me to hide what was happening; I was getting an erection! I looked away, then back, but she kept her eyes glued to my cock. I started growing faster, and harder; twitching as the blood rushed in. Mom's face turned bright red and she swallowed, catching her breath as her eyes gazed slowly back up my body, into my eyes. We locked gazes for at least a minute, and then Mom walked slowly behind me. I could hear her breathing, and I felt her close to the back of my neck. I waited for her to cut me free so I could escape away from my embarrassment.

"Shhh, it's O.K. You just saw too much of Mommy when she bent over, that's all."

I swallowed hard, waiting.

"Did you like what you saw?", Mom asked. "Did Mommy's little baby get all hard?"

I couldn't breathe. I had never thought of Mom in that way before, but when I felt her lips brush against the back of my neck, I suddenly wanted to run my hands over every inch of her body; her shoulders, her breasts that I suckled as a child, her belly, and her dark, wet pussy. I knew it was wrong to have such thoughts and feelings, but all I wanted was to rub my throbbing cock all over her. I wanted Mom to take my cock into her mouth, get it all warm and wet with her saliva, and then rub it across her lips, and take it between her huge, trembling breasts. I wanted to taste Mom's pussy, and plunge my cock deep inside her womb.

I pulled at the restraints, but they held tight. Mom came around to face me.

"Do you want Mommy to make you feel good?" she asked.

As she said this, Mom's lips lightly grazed my ear. I moaned, pulled harder at the bonds. My cock jumped and a large drop glistened at the tip.

"Do you want Mommy to make you come?" she whispered.

"Oh, yesss..." I replied.

My cock leapt at her words, and the fact that she was now running her lips down my neck and onto my shoulders.

Mom leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. She forced her wet tongue into my mouth, and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Do you want to see more of Mommy?"

"Mmm Hmmm," I mumbled and nodded.

I watched in silent awe as Mom began to strip.

The jacket slipped from Mom's shoulders. She let it fall sensually off her arms and onto the floor. Mom moved her shoulders, bunching them forward and back. She leaned forward, and offered me a glimpse of her cleavage. I could plainly see her breasts held in by her bra, as she ran her hands along her body.

Mom stepped back, reached behind her and turned around while working her arms. A moment later, she turned back, pulling her bra out of her dress. Mom put her hand into one of the cups and stepped slowly behind me. The soft material came into contact with my shoulders and neck, followed by Mom's lips. The cool softness of the bra, and the contrasting heat of her lips made my cock twitch and spasm. Mom draped her bra around my shoulders and walked back before me. I watched as Mom reached under the top of her dress and lifted out a massive breast. She leaned down towards me as she pinched her large, dark nipple playfully, and traced a circle along her large, dark areolae.

"Do you remember this?" she asked. "You used to suck on this when you were a baby! Mommy's breasts were so big then, and heavy with milk.

Mommy loved to nurse you, and now here we are about to do it again!"

Mom slowly lowered her massive breast towards my face. I watched as her huge, distended nipple grew larger as it approached my open mouth. Her boob was so warm and soft, that I wondered if I was remembering being a baby as I nursed her large nipple, rolling it around my tongue as the weight of her breast pressed into my face. Mom was moaning, lost in the memory, as I sucked harder, pulling more of her into my mouth, sucking and teasing it with my lips and tongue until she started trembling. I let Mom's breast gently rub my lips, and I kissed her areolae, feeling the small, hard bumps around the nipple. She smelled and tasted so good! Mom pulled my head in toward her chest, and began stroking my hair, cooing softly.

"Mmmm. You feel so good on Mommy's big nipples!" she whispered.

Sucking Mom's boob was turning me on so much that my cock began to twitch. She saw me look down at my throbbing cock, and she pulled back, removing her nipple from my mouth with a loud, wet, smacking sound.

Mom knelt down and studied my erection.

"Do you want Mommy to kiss your cock?" she asked, gazing up at me.

"Mmm Hmm," I stammered.

Mom leaned her face toward my throbbing cock, and gently kissed it on the tip. She rubbed it softly against her face, inhaling deeply, and began to give it butterfly kisses all along the shaft.

She stopped, holding my cock against her cheek, looked up again, and smiled.

"Do you want your cock inside Mommy's mouth?"

"Ohh, Yesss...Mom..."

Mom licked the underside of my cock, and slowly opened her mouth to start sucking me in.

Mom's mouth was so warm and wet, that I thought I would lose control right then and there! I felt her tongue swirling around my throbbing member, and I could hear her sucking noisily, moaning and slurping as she mouthed my cock up and down, pumping my slick shaft with her hand.

Her tongue slid under my cock as she opened up to take more of me, moaning into my cock as she swallowed around it.

She stopped, looked up at me and slowly opened her mouth.

"Watch Mommy suck your big, hard cock!", she said.

I looked down, and couldn't believe my eyes! I watched my own mother take my cock into her mouth, and moan with pleasure. I watched my mom lick the underside of my cock, and kiss my balls, sucking them noisily.

I watched as Mom took more and more of my throbbing cock into her mouth, until she started humming and swallowing, humming and swallowing, saliva trickling out of the edge of her hungry mouth. As her head went all the way down, I felt Mom's nose and lips pressed against my pubic hair. Mom had taken my entire length down her throat! My own Mother was deep-throating me, something no girl had ever done to me before! As Mom let some of me out of her throat, I saw her hand disappear between her legs, and as she stroked herself, her mouth increased intensity. That did it. The pressure in my balls began to build...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.