Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Betty parked the station wagon on the dark street, half a block from the house and in front of a vacant lot, shutting off lights and ignition and turning on the front seat to face her- son-in-law.

"Bey, Betty-- What's up?"

She lifted her knees to the seat and drew her feet under her buttocks, touching her kneecaps lightly against his left thigh. "I'd like to talk to you, Glenn."

"Sure; anything wrong?" It was too dark to see more than the outline of his face, but his voice was serious.

She wriggled, making an accidental movement that pushed her knees against him a bit more, and Betty noticed that he didn't try to slide away. She said, "I understand that you and Linda are not as ardent as you used to be. That's bad in a couple so young and not married any longer than you two. It took Chad and me many more years to drift apart, become bored."

"Linda said that? I'll be damned. I didn't think she'd talk about it, and-- yeah, Betty; I guess the honeymoon's over. I don't mean I've stopped loving my wife; I just don't get excited- enough-- to well, love her as often.

Betty smiled in the dark. She was wearing a heavy and exotic perfume, and feeling like an utter bitch. The while shorts stood out, accented her hips and belly and called attention to the fact that she wasn't an old mother- in-law type lady.

She said, "The honeymoon doesn't have to be over just because the first bloom wore off. There are-- other blooms to be picked, Glenn. And I can promise that knowing them will bring back the excitement of the first few weeks with Linda."

He was quiet for awhile, then said, "That's another surprise, hearing that from you. I'll admit that I've been eyeing one of the secretaries, but I thought..."

Betty stretched, pushing her tits against the pale blouse, making certain that he could smell her perfume. She said, "You shouldn't have any trouble finding a suitable partner, Glenn. You're such an exciting young man."

"Oh? I always thought you were kind of exciting too, Betty." That's why I could never call you mom, or mother, or even Mother Betty. You're too-- pretty and young to be motherly."

She laughed in her throat, growing more certain of her prey, feeling catlike and female. "Oh, I don't know. Sometimes being a mother is a good thing-- a real good thing. You have no idea how thrilling it can be. Linda knows now, but you don't; not yet, Glenn."

He sounded puzzled. "Betty, I don't know what in hell you're talking about. Linda's not pregnant, is she?

"No," she answered. "What I mean is this: you don't have to eye any secretaries, Glenn. Look closer to home. Look at me."

She heard his sharply indrawn breath: "Betty-- do you mean--"

"Exactly."

"B-- but-- you're Linda's mother, and, and--"

She lifted her knees, shoved her tail nearer and put her knees into his lap. "And I'm a woman who can excite you, who can spice up your sex life. Here, Glenn-- give me your hands."

Finding them in the dark, Betty placed them upon her trembling breasts, and squirmed even closer on the seat, leaning the found softness of her tits into his palms. "You've stared at these often enough, dear; here they are."

"Man," Glenn breathed. "This is wild, like a crazy dream. but these tits are real. Betty, Betty, do you really mean you'll lay me?"

She laughed. "There's a foam rubber pad in the back of the wagon. Think you can get undressed back there?"

He was over the seat and tearing off his pants, his shorts; his coat vanished somewhere, but before he could get off his shirt, Betty was on top of him, reaching for his erection, squeezing her eager fingers around his penis.

It was a nice, hard prick, not as big as Chad's, not as long as Danny's, but a nice cock with a wide and flaring head. It had taken her daughter's cherry, and fucked Linda's richly haired you pussy many, many times. Now it was hers, and she meant to make the most of the opportunity.

His hands raced over her as they lay side by side, felling her tits, her back, her ass; Glenn's cock pressed into her belly and she lifted one leg to drape it over him.

"You don't give a damn if anybody walks up on us or not, do you?" Glenn's voice was husky against her throat.

"No," she gasped. "All I give a damn about is you fucking me. Here, darling-- here, feel how eager I am, how damp and anxious."

His hand cupped her mound, toyed with the dewy hairs of her humid vulva. "Damn! That's a soft and juicy pussy, Mrs. Maddox. And I'm sure as hell ready for it. I've wanted to get into your cunt ever since I started going out with your daughter, but I thought-- I figured you were so quiet and- straight-- oh, what a piece of ass you're going to be!"

"All yours, darling," she said, "but you talk too much." And she found his mouth with hers to thrust her tongue inside. His teeth clashed against hers, and his mouth was hot, sexy. It was if she had two sons, she thought, and this was the second one.

His prick was fumbling for the entrance to her cunt, so she slid one hand down between their bodies and guided the flared glans into the wetly receptive labia. With a gently roll of her ass and a slow hunch of her pelvis, she settled the head of his hard cock into the lips of her pussy. another push, and the head popped into her hungry vagina, the stiff rod following with a sliding rush until her son-in-law's prick was buried to the balls inside her feverish body.

Against his teeth, into his hot breath, she said it, demanded it: "Fuck me, Glenn! Oh, fuck me good."

"You hot cunt woman," he hissed back. "Oh man, what a pussy! It feels like it's biting down on the head of my cock! An I'm screwing it, fucking you in between those long, slim legs that drive me out of my head, sticking it in next to that ass that wiggles me our of my mind. Oh Betty, oh Mrs. Maddox-- I'm ramming it deep into your cunt, feeding all my meat up your hot, velvet pussy. O wow, oh man, oh man-- what a lucky son of a bitch I am."

Stimulated, around to a fever pitch by the strange cock sloshing within her tremulous cunt, Betty bucked on it, heaved and surged and rolled her vagina in the most abandoned manner she knew. His balls flapped to her ass crack, and she reached down behind her buttocks to take them, to cup them in admiration as the rigid staff plunged in and out of her slit with a rapid and deeply gratifying series of strokes.

"Oh wonderful, she panted. "Glenn, that's wonderful! You have such a strong young prick, and you use it so well. Ah, - darling-- stick it in me, ram it in my cunt where Chad's cock has come so often. You fuck marvelously, darling-- you fuck al most like Chad."

"Uh! he said, pounding his meaty pole up her pussy. "Uh-- uh! Chad-- Chad fucks this crazy pussy all the time. Oh man-- he's lucky, you're so hot and ripe, so juicy-- Oh-Uh-Uh!"

"Darling-- your sweet cock-- oh, oh! Does Linda screw you like this, and does she roll her trim ass like that, and does she grind her cunt on your prick this way, that way?"

"Uh-- wow-- Linda-- your daughter fucks like a mink-- eats up my cock-- but-- oh Betty-- Betty, Mrs. Maddox-- the way you shake your ass-- oh, these big tits in my face-- ah-- ohh! I'm going to come, I can't hold it back. You're so slick and hot and wiggly-- I'm going to come! How, now-- now!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.