Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

They got a break concerning both Glenn and Nikki. Glenn had to work late at his office, and Nikki was booked for a party at a friend's house. That left the plan open and fluid, if they moved reasonably fast and got the job done before the others returned to the house.

Linda met Betty in the kitchen after they'd tidied up the table and the men were at the TV set. Chad and his son were watching a ball game.

Linda said, "How do I go about it, mom?" I mean, it seems like this afternoon was a dream, and now daddy's here and everything is just like it was before."

"It's not like before," Betty said. "You and I have both been laid by your brother, and if we're going to continue to have any real fun, then you have to take care of your father, keep him busy and guilty and unsuspicious."

Her daughter shook her head and tucked the last plate into the dishwasher. "But there's Glenn; my husband is no dummy, and- -"

"I'll take care of Glenn," Betty said. "The same thing will work for him."

Linda stared. "You mean you and my husband?"

"Why not? It's also you and my husband!"

"Far out," Linda breathed. "I think Glenn had a thing for you, even before we were married. He's always looking at you and saying what a fine looking woman you are. But I never thought you would encourage him, or that he'd ever get the nerve to make a pass."

"Thank your brother for starting it all," Betty said. "I'm getting a little excited, thinking of Glenn. He's so strong and active. Tell me, Linda-- is he a good lay, a fine lover?"

He daughter giggled. "You're turning me on, talking like this. I never imagined discussing my husband's sexual ability with my mother. Yes, he is good. He's eager and he's tender, although a little square. It' not that I don't love him, mom-- or love to screw him. It's just that I was getting bored with an everyday kind of sex. Maybe Glenn is too."

"Probably," Betty said. "The same with your father, but I stirred him up by going down on him."

"You did? Wow! I've tried to do that to Glenn, but he backs off. You see, before I married him, I had this oral affair going with another boy. I was scared to screw, so we just went down on each other, and this went on for months. I was still cherry when I married Glenn, but I've yearned for some oral sex, too."

Smiling, Betty said, "I'll try to see to it. Maybe he'll got for eating, if it's not with his wife. Men are funny."

Linda stepped close to her, and Betty hung the dish-cloth on the rack. Her daughter said, "you're terrific, mom. I freaked out when we were kissing and feeling each other's tits, and I- thought-- I mean, I wondered if we couldn't do more."

Betty lifted her arms and Linda came into them. Their bodies moved sinuously against each other, and Betty felt the ripe shaping of her daughter's mound pressing her own, knew the thrusting of Linda's tits.

"I wondered, too," she said. "I don't know anything about two women, but I'll try to learn. Sweet Linda, my lovely daughter with the charming, graceful body and the passionate mouth. Kiss me, darling-- then we'll have to get about seducing your father. We'll get together some time later, though; I promise. Just you and I."

"I'll like that," Linda breathed, and put her warm, mobile lips upon Betty's. "O-- okay," Linda panted. "First daddy, I know. But how am I going to go about it? I don't just grab him, or something."

I'll take Danny out, pretend he has to go somewhere he forgot. Of course, we won't really go. We're going to watch, and maybe get in some screwing of our own. I know how Danny gets excited, just talking about his father fucking, and when he sees him put it to you, I know I'll have to keep him busy. Not that I'll mind. but you and Chad-- let's see: how about you starting to drink with him, get you both loosened up? Then start telling him how frustrated you are, confess that Glenn is impotent and can't satisfy you, and pretend that it's driving you crazy. go into some details, and that will stimulate your dad, hearing it. Drink some more and push it at him. Climb on his lap like you used to do when you were little, and don't wear any pants under that mini. If he doesn't get a hard on, he's dead."

Pursing her lips and lifting one eyebrow, Linda said thoughtfully, "That just might work. I can be so hot that I'm forgetting he's my father, and tell him I have to fuck somebody, or I'll run out in the street and grab the first man who comes along.

"He'll save you from that," Betty laughed, and they giggled together.

When they were in the family room, Danny said o hell yes, he remembered promising Eddie, and could mom run him over there? Sure, Betty answered, and went into a long explanation about how she and Eddie's mother had some administrative work to do on that charity affair, and would Chad mind if they stayed a few hours.

Eyes on the TV ball game, Chad grunted agreement and waved them out. Betty and her son went through the living room, slammed the outer door, then backtracked to find places at the louvered window above a couch. They had to kneel on the couch to see, but when their faces were side by side, they could make out the family room and those in it, very well.

Linda made the first move by clicking off the TV set. "Dad, I want to talk to you, It's very important, but I need a drink before I can say anything."

Watching, Betty saw the girl pour two big drinks of straight rum over rocks. Linda gave her father one and sat on the arm of his leather chair. "Here's to a happy love live-- which I don't have."

Cute, Betty thought, and to the point! and downing her drink- bottoms-up would force Chad to do the same.

Chad said, voice roughed a little by the straight rum, "I though you and Glenn got along okay."

Linda moved from chair to bar and back again, carrying glasses. Putting one into her father's hand, she sought the chair arm again, swinging her hip close to him. "we get along fine. The trouble is-- oh, how can I tell you? The trouble is- I'm going out of my mind because he doesn't, because Glenn- can't-- have sex with me."

She gulped her drink and Betty thought: be careful, girl; you'll get smashed before you can turn on your daddy. But Glenn downed his shot, too. Then he said, "What the hell-- you mean he can't--"

"Impotent is the word," Linda half-sobbed. "He kind of plays with me when I'm all naked, and kisses my breasts, and puts his hands in between my legs. The he rubs his-- his soft thing against me, and tries to make it go inside my-- well, my vulva. But he can't and I'm g-going crazy!!"

Betty bit her lips to keep from laughing. Linda was one hell of an actress, and she kept edging her hip closer, pushing her sleek body nearer to his arm.

"Hell kid, Chad said, " that's rough. but I don't know what I can do, unless it's to make Glenn go see a doctor."

Linda started to cry. She said brokenly, "Oh-- oh, I can't wait that long. I need it now, now! You don't know what the torture is, and it's not as if I'm a virgin, and I need it, need it. I'm going to just run out in the street and grab the first guy I see, and beg him to-- to do it to me!"

"You can't do that," Chad said, putting an arm around his daughter's shoulders. "Come on, kid-- settle down, and--"

"Oh daddy, daddy, you've always been so understanding, so helpful." Linda slid over onto his lap and snuggled to him, her face into the side of his corded throat, her rounded ass squirming upon his lap.

And with no panties on, Betty thought. Chad couldn't take that for long, especially with two double shots of rum racing through his blood. Linda was wiggling, rubbing her tail and her tits into her father, and Betty saw Chad try to move her off his lap, saw him attempt to lift his daughter away. But then Linda kissed him, open-mouthed and panting, and while he was pinned in his seat by the shock of her tongue racing over his teeth, she swung one foot around and the leg over, so that she was facing her father, straddling him.

"Wow," Danny breathed in his mother's ear. "She's really going to work on dad."

"Shh," Betty admonished. "Let's keep still and just watch."

Chad grunted and pulled his mouth from Linda's. "Kid-- baby- you don't know what you're doing."

"I do, I do!" Linda sobbed, and tore off her blouse to push the erect nipples of her shapely young breasts at him. When her father leaned back, she leaned forward, and he lifted his hands to ward her off. Instead, she pushed a tit at his mouth and his hands cupped her breasts, hesitated there a moment too long.

Linda shipped off her mini and was bare-assed against him. Her lovely legs were up and over the arms of the chair, her naked buttocks rolling and moving over his lap, his crotch. Chad's legs pushed slowly out, opening at the ankles, and Betty couldn't see his face because Linda's breasts covered it.

but she could watch her Daughter's busy, deft hands as they worked feverishly at her father's pants. It was only a second before she had his huge penis out, and was riding it between the cheeks of her active ass. the swollen dark head of it peeped out from her buttocks, disappeared again as Linda wiggled and hunched.

Chad was beyond resisting; Betty saw him move, watched his dark and hairy hands clench around his daughter's trim waist, saw him lift the girl's ass high so that his rigid prick could lift its head up and find the springy, curly pubic hair of her dewy mound.

"Oh daddy, daddy! Please stick it in me. I'd rather be screwed by you than anyone else in the world. Oh please, daddy- put it-- put it in!

Staring wide-eyed, her son's breath husking raggedly in her ear, Betty saw the big, distended head of her husband's cock as it worked into her daughter's thickly haired pussy. Linda sank gasping down upon the rod that was stretching her labia wide; inch by thick and veined inch, Chad's staff slid up into the hot and grasping of his daughter's young and excited cunt.

"Baby," Chad said, "oh my baby girl. You're tight and slick, and so beautiful, so hot--"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.