Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Linda said, "Are you sure the doors are locked?"

Danny laughed. "Look who's being uptight now."

"No," Linda said, curling her smooth and shapely legs under her body. "It's just that if somebody walks in and catches us all sitting around bare assed like this, they'll think we've all freaked out-- and maybe we have. If daddy comes home, or Nikki, or wow! -- if my husband drives up--"

"we thought of the possibilities," Betty said. "The doors are locked and we more or less have an idea where everyone else in the family is right now."

"I hope so," Linda said. "I sure hope the hell so. I mean-- getting snockered and getting laid by my brother is one thing, but getting caught at it is another. And mom, if daddy caught- you-- or even me-- I hate to think of what he'd do."

"That's what we have to take care of, "Betty said. "That's why you have to screw your father."

Linda dropped her glass, but Danny caught it before it hit the rug. She said, "Oh-- hey! Hey, that's the wildest, craziest thing I ever--"

"Oh come on," Danny said. "You know damned well that you've had the hots for him ever since you started growing up. Now's your chance to do something about it."

Linda took another cold glass of rum punch, drank half of it, then giggled. "I guess I just can't get used to this, to the whole goofy idea. I mean, sitting here naked with my brother and my mom, and talking about screwing my daddy. It's too much."

"You enjoyed balling me," Danny said. "It'll be terrific with dad. I love putting it to you, Linda, but there's something just a little extra, when I fuck mom."

Linda flinched visibly and drank the rest of her punch. She said, "When I look at you, mother-- nude and beautiful like that, I wonder why I grew up thinking of you as old. You're something- else-- those big round breasts and that lovely black hair on your mound, and I've always admired your long, provocative legs. I mean, you really have a gorgeous body. But-- thinking about you and Danny, I don't know. It all seems sort of unreal."

"Oh, it's real," Betty said, herself fortified heavily by the rum and as yet ungratified. "but I guess we'd better prove it. Danny?"

"Any time, mom, I was just getting back my energy, and seeing you there waiting for me-- that brought it back in a hurry. See it growing?"

She smiled at his half-risen erection, always drawn to the splendid charm of his cock and to the perfection of his naked body. Such a beautiful boy, and such a lovely girl with him. She was very proud of them both.

"Ill lie down on the floor, and you can mount me. Linda, our mom is some exquisite piece of ass; she's as hot and tight in the cunt as you are, and she really eats up a prick."

Betty kneeled on the carpet as her son stretched himself flat on it, his slim legs reaching to her, his sun bronzed skin gleaming beguilingly and his penis lifting, turning harder with each moment. It was an alluring erection, and she slid forward on her knees. Opening them, she passed over his legs and sat erect and poised above his lavender headed penis. She could not resist playing with it, toying with the balls and running her fingertips lightly up and down the throbbing staff. She felt the oiliness left by his recent ejaculation, the residue of her daughter's vaginal lubrication.

Danny was caressing her thighs, smiling up at her as he cupped the cheeks of her ass and finger walked through the tufted shag of her cunt hair. She trembled above him, prolonging her screwing, drawing out the anticipation of feeling her son's singular prick entering her quaking vulva.

"Lovely, mom," Danny said, peering up into her crotch. "I can see your cuntlips all red and waiting. So beautiful, so sexy."

"Darling," she breathed, forgetting for the moment that her daughter was sitting only inches away and staring with open mouthed fascination. "Oh darling, give mommy your sweet you prick!"

She inched down upon its upthrust head, positioning her slot carefully upon the blunt end of her son's swollen rod. The head touched into her humid labia, probed lovingly into the thick forest of her pubic hair and found the slippery entrance to ecstasy.

Lowering her crotch slowly, Betty settled upon his cock. It eased into her fevered vagina, slid teasingly over her tremulous clit and went all the way up when she sat upon his pelvis. His balls were forced against the lips of her pussy, and she liked that.

"All the way in," Danny said. "My cock's locked into your pussy, mother. You're so juicy inside, it's almost as if daddy had been fucking you before I got my prick in. so slimy and good, so tickly-- and when you rock your beautiful ass back and forth like that, I go ape."

"Betty leaned over him, pushed one of her nipples at his face. "Here, darling-- suck this; you love your mommy's tit so much, just suck away on this, while mommy screws you."

Wetly, his lips pulled it in, and his teeth gnawed tenderly upon her nub. Danny sucked it then, sucked on it as is he was a baby again, and she was feeding him mild instead of cunt. His hands held both her jiggling breasts and he rubbed his forehead into the one he wasn't sucking.

Betty rolled her ass and lifted upon her knees, pulling her pussy up his cock until she felt the rounded flange of the head against her inner labia. Then she pushed down again, swivelling her crotch as she did so, and heard her vagina make gulping, liquid noises.

Danny pulled on her nipple, his hands clenching her ass cheeks, his belly arching and sliding over hers, dampening with sweat. She fucked him with long, deliberate movements of her lower body, seesawing and pumping, hunching and grinding, giving him all the delight she could, thrilling herself with each slickened thrust.

Suddenly he tore his hungry mouth away from her wet tit, and grunted out his needs: "Oh-- ah, mother!! Yes, oh yes-- that magic cunt. But-- not yet; don't make me come yet. I want to eat my sister's cunt!"

Surprised, Betty slowed her ass movements, allowed his stiff prick to nestle motionless within the velvet clasping of her pussy. "but Danny-- how--"

"Linda," he said. "Sis-- get off the couch and stand over me. Put one foot on each side of my body."

As if she was mesmerized, Linda stood up, moved stiltedly to where they lay upon the floor and obeyed her brother's gasped commands, placing one of her feet on each side of his head. His arms lifted, and he ran his hands over her ass, her thighs, down to her spread calves and back up again, searching and embracing.

"Just sit down on me," he said. "Like mom's doing, but you sit on my face, sis-- please, oh please. I want to taste your pussy."

"All right," Linda answered breathlessly, and bent her knees, brought her crotch down and down until the mossy and lathered mound was just over his mouth. She kneeled then, and allowed him to pull her cunt into position for his probing tongue.

They were so close, so near. Sitting upon her son's prick, Betty stared at the red reaching of his tongue as it darted into her daughter's vulva. Linda squirmed, and her thickly woolen mound covered her brother's mouth, leaving only his chin exposed; her milky white thighs closed around his head, and Betty was afraid that Danny would be smothered in pussy, that he couldn't breathe.

But evidently he was reveling in the envelopment, for he wiggled and his prick moved within Betty's vagina. Betty sat quietly upon Danny's rod until it moved again; then she began to stroke on it, taking up where she had left off, her orgasm postponed by the long hesitation, but her longing was even keener.

"Mom," Linda said softly, "Oh, mom!"

Betty looked into her daughter's face, into Linda's eyes. She reached for her daughter's hands and held them as they both rocked upon the boy's body beneath theirs.

"Linda--it's so --"

"Yes, mom-- yes!"

Betty pumped sensuously upon the prick within her pussy, and Linda ground lightly upon the mouth that was eating into her cunt. Betty saw the perfectly modeled tits of her daughter bounce, saw the stunning nipples weaving from side to side as Linda rode her brother's face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.