Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Chad didn't screw her the next morning. She woke long before he did, and rubbed herself against him in voluptuous warmth; she even played with his prick for awhile, but Chad only mumbled and stirred beneath the sheet. When he did come to, it was just to grunt out of bed and head for the toilet.

Disappointed, Betty lay quietly in the blacked-out bedroom, glad that they both wanted their sleeping area cut off from any light that would disturb them and cause them to awaken too early. She lay on her back, wondering if Danny was in the room yet, or if he was waiting for the sound of the shower before he would sneak in and crawl into bed with her.

So much, so often, she thought; only yesterday, she would have kept track of the number of times she was screwed in any given month. Very easily, she could have counted them-- on the fingers of one hand. Now when was confused. She'd been fucked so many times she'd stopped tabulating the score, and if there was any nicer kind of forgetfulness, Betty didn't know it.

The shower went on, loud in the morning stillness, and she felt her nipples rising. Danny, she thought: where was her son Danny? Surely not oversleeping, when he promised to creep into her bed.

he touched her tit, and she damned near jumped off the bed. "Shhh," he hissed. "I've been lying on the rug on your side of the bed, just waiting. Slide over a little and I'll get in."

"Be quiet," she warned, "oh, do be careful." Her heart was leaping at the touch of him, at the rattle of water in the shower stall just inches from her head.

Her son slid beneath the sheet and began to kiss her tits, running his hot tongue over the hard nipples and biting tenderly upon the swollen mounds themselves. She rolled to him and Danny lifted his face to her, pressed his stiff penis against the velvet skin of her trembling belly. His lips reached her ear and tickled there, warm and whispering; "How dies he shower-- soap all over?" Dies he make suds over his balls and cock, then rinse off? He's hairy, I know-- but is he real hairy in the crotch?"

"Yes," she answered, "thick hair, but springy and curled. Shh, darling; if he heard us--"

"He didn't fuck you," he said.

"No," Betty said. "He was in a hurry this morning and besides, we don't screw all that often any more; not the way we used to when we were young and first married."

He had his hand between her thighs, feeling and stroking, and Betty lifted her left leg to place it over Danny's slim, silken body. His prick bent down and shoved thrillingly along the hairy nest of her vulva, lying lengthwise along the dampening lips of her labia. So soon, she though; so much constant fucking and still she craved more. She wanted him to screw her so much that she was willing to gamble her marriage in this bed, here and now.

Water rained in the shower stall, and through the wall, Betty could hear Chad humming as he bathed. Chad's son nudged the head of his hard cock into her pussy lips and urged it inside. She wiggled her ass and helped to seat it firmly into her snatch, putting her hands on Danny's buttocks, sliding one arm under him and the other over his slim waist. His adorable pecker sunk into her, slid hungrily into her cunt, their pubic mounds coming together as she snuggled her son close, very close.

She murmured to him, "Your father is rubbing soap over his hairy body right now-- slide that hard young prick into your mama, sweetheart. Just through that wall, he's standing naked and the water is running off his crotch, while your crotch is tight against your mother's vulva baby. He doesn't know we're fucking; he doesn't know that his son-- our son-- is fucking his wife. He trusts me, because he knows I've never cheated on him. I never wanted to, before now. Oh Danny, my son-- fuck me more and more!"

"So good," he whispered. "so soft and hot inside, and I dig it when your belly slides over mine like this. I enjoy screwing you in secret. You have the greatest pussy, the hottest, silkiest cunt in the world. I don't know how dad can not fuck it, every day and night."

Betty rolled her hips, worked her belly across Danny's flat tummy, felt his sweet and symmetrical balls on her thigh. His hard cock was a slow piston within her vagina, stroking her clit, probing far back to the cup of her womb. She said, "Your father is tired of my pussy."

"I'll never get tired of it," he promised. "No more than I could be bored with the sky or the sea or living itself. Your cunt is the most important thing in the world to me mother. I adore it, I worship it, I want to fuck and fuck and fuck it!"

"Shh, darling. Fuck it all you want. Fuck your mommy's cunt all you desire-- but quietly, easy; we don't want your daddy to find out."

Betty hiked her crotch, drew it back, rode the lancing thrusts of her son's rigid staff as he fed it steadily into her vagina. She clamped it tight, gyrated her hips sot that she would fell the touch of that glorious prick all over the inner glove of her pussy. Waves of carnal passion rolled through her, rocked he ass and shoved the nipples of her tits into his chest she hung to the cheeks of his ass, clutched them and pulled him powerfully into her heaving cunt, grinding and hunching.

The word hissed out of her, sibilant and low between her clenched teeth: "Oh, you beautiful mother fucker! Oh, my hard cock son, fuck your mamma-- you sneaky little cunt stealer-- shoot it into me-- into-- me-- into me! Ooohhh! I can't stand it! I'm going out of my mind -- ahh--ooohhh-- Danny, you wonderful mother fucker!"

His come burst forth, roared out of the head of his prick to wash her

cervix, to inundate the walls of her shuddering pussy, to make her thrillingly greasy and creamily slick. Young, eager- semen-- teenage come-- thick and spurting and ecstatic. Betty's cunt sucked on the pumping cock and her own orgasm rose swiftly, so that she bucked on his imbedded tool so hard that the bed shook and rattled.

Chad's voice came through the wall: "You okay, Betty? Is anything wrong?"

"N-- no," she called quickly. "I just-- I just banged my arm into the wall when I turned over."

He son stroked his slippery, greasy cock into her slot, each long move a tantalizing reach that made her tremble.

"Sure you're all right?" her husband asked.

"Fine," she said, "just fine."

"Fucking fine" her son breathed into her ear. "Tell daddy you have a hard cock up your pussy and you're fucking just fine."

"Hush," she warned, and listened to the sounds in the bathroom, a little frightened, but more excited. She'd like to say just that, she thought-- she'd get a kick out of seeing Chad's face if she ever told him that she had another male's prick in her cunt. But she couldn't do that; it would ruin everything, destroy this delicious relationship she had discovered with her stiff pronged son.

Swiftly then, she jerked her cunt away from him, snapped his wet rod out and shoved against his hairless chest. "He's coming back! Get down on the floor, quick-- quick!!"

Danny slid away, dropped softly to the carpet and she rolled to her back, pressed a forearm across her eyes and tried to slow her frantic breathing.

Her thighs pressed together, and she could feel the warm seepage of Danny's semen between them; her nipples refused to soften.

The door opened, and Chad came to the edge of the bed, sat down upon it in the room that was now semi-dark; there was light coming through the partly open door from the bathroom. Stay hidden, she though; oh, Danny--keep quiet and stay hidden.

Chad reached over, dropped an exploring hand that found her breast and moved up her throat to her face. Leaning down, he said, "Sure you didn't hurt yourself? Sounded like you fell out of bed. Maybe you knocked off the lamp on your side. I'll go see..."

She clutched his wrist. "Oh no! I didn't knock anything over, just bumped my elbow on the wall, tossing around."

He tugged. "Probably dreaming and didn't know what you were doing. I'd better check."

She rolled to him and pressed her face into the shower-damp stomach; it was hairy and smelled faintly of soap. She said into it; " I was dreaming about you. I mean-- all the things you and I have never done, never tried. We're not getting any younger, to coin a phrase, and maybe-- maybe we've been cheating ourselves."

He caressed her head. "Hey-- that must have been some dream, to shake you up like this. What do you mean, the things we never tried? Like going to Europe or something?"

Betty had his attention diverted, and she had to keep it away from the imaginary lamp accident, had to hold him physically away from the other side of the bed where their naked son lay in hiding. She touched her tongue to his belly hair and felt him flinch.

"Hey, Betty--what the hell are you doing? Look, I have to grab some toast and coffee, get to work--"

She knew him too well; she realized he wouldn't forget a possible broken lamp, that he would fret over a broken bulb or frayed cord, until he checked it out. She had to make him forget it, so that her son would be protected, so that her marriage would be kept intact.

"I'm doing something I always wanted to do," she said, nibbling into this belly with insistent teeth. "Something I should have done a lot of years ago- -and would have, except that I was so worried you might think I was a wanton. Now--"

She put her arms around his waist, dipped her face toward his- towel- wrapped hips and pulled away the covering with her teeth.

"Hey!" Chad said, but she wasn't listening any more. He smelled of soap and manhood and a new excitement. Danny was listening, she knew; their son was only a few feet away, and he would hear, if not peep at, everything that was going on. He'd wanted to watch her screw his father, had he? She'd give him something else just as stimulating, and it would sure as hell take Chad's mind off the lamp.

She snapped away the towel, and rubbed her mouth, her cheeks ; and chin, into her husband's crotch, breathing into the furry tangle of his pubic hair, touching his limp penis with her lips.

Chad said, "Betty! I don't know what's gotten into you-- you know damned well that you never--"

She pushed farther down, and his testicles were heavy, only hanging in their wrinkled sack. She licked over them, suddenly opened her lips wide and sucked them into her mouth as if she was going to crack hem between her teeth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.