Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

They were pretty high on wine as well as sex, and left the family room to Linda, Nikki and Glenn. Betty kissed them all before she left them to their own imaginative devices. it would be exciting for Glenn, she thought, since he hadn't screwed his own wife since the wild affair began, and for him to have the eager services of his wife's sister at the same time. Glenn would be a busy and well gratified man, before the day was over.

As for Betty-- one of her lovers was awaiting her upstairs in the master bedroom, where it had all started, and the other was now following her up the steps, holding warmly to her hand. Her son was upstairs, her husband with her, and the thought of sharing herself between the two men turned her on even more than she had imagined. Her mind raced, creating vivid images of sexual congress between her husband and her son and herself. The pictures were brightly erotic, arousing her anticipation to a fever pitch--a big, heavy prick, and a long, slim one; a hairy man and a boy with hair only between his legs. There would be yearning and release, a deeply involved screwing that should rid each and all of them of any remaining hang-ups.

In the upper hallway, Chad hesitated, tugging at her hand. - "Betty-- it's still kind of strange for me, a little difficult. That's our son in there, and--"

"And he want to fuck me with you," she cut in. "Don't be shy, Chad; and don't worry. Everything will be just fine, I know. We're not strangers' we're part of a fine, warm family and our bonds have been strengthened by the sex we've shared."

She led him into their bedroom and stopped just inside the door. Danny lay upon the bed, the sheet drawn loosely over his lower body and his head upon the pillow. Betty understood then that their son was somewhat embarrassed, too, or he'd have been exposing his nudity. She started to shut the door, but changed her mind and left it wide open, thinking that there would be no secrets in the family; not any more.

"Hello, mom," their son said, looking up at them as they stood naked beside the be. "Hi, dad."

Betty sat down beside him, while Chad shifted his feet and headed for the bottle on the dresser. She said, "What would you like to do, son?" Since this whole wonderful situation was of your making, we've decided to give you the choice. Is there anything special you want from me, from your father-- any tricky positions or just anything that will thrill you?"

She lay her hand upon the sheet and felt the swift, solid rise of Danny's penis beneath her questing fingers. Betty drew back the sheet so it would be exposed in all its youthful glory and exceptional hardness. She touched the head, that lavender glow of the blunted glans where a seepage of teenage pre-seminal fluid was already beginning. Gently then, Betty leaned down and kissed that droplet of clear liquid, drawing it into her lips where it lay upon her tongue like some jewel of great price.

Danny said then, "I really want dad to fuck you, to watch the two of you fuck and maybe handle you while you make it. And-- and just as soon as dad comes, I want to see it pulled out and make room for me to climb immediately between your legs, so I can shove my prick right into your wet pussy and feel the semen he pumped into it. Is that okay, mom?"

She caressed his swollen balls and ran her fingers lightly into his crotch, then over one hip and tingling along the curve of his smooth b buttock. "Of course, darling. I'm sure your father would like that, too.

And after-- we can do all sorts of things together; there's something I've always wanted, and now I can have it."

She lay down upon the bed beside her son, thankful that it was a king-sized bed with room enough for them all. She said to her husband, "Come on, dear; you don't need that bottle any more." Then to her son she said, "Kiss my body, darling. Get me all wet and ready for your father's cock."

"Yes, mother," Danny breathed, and turned so he could kiss her nipples, so his deft hands could fondle the mounds of her tits. As she relaxed under the caresses of her son's mouth and hands, Betty felt the bed sag at her husband's weight, and Chad was on her other side.

She lifted an arm and put it around his neck, then drew him down to her left tit. Her husband sucked that nipple, and her son sucked the right one. She stared down at their heads so close together, then brown gray hair and the light brown hair, and her body arched in rapture as their hands moved teasingly over her ribs and belly. Betty thought it was Danny's hand that first slid into her crotch and handled her mound, but she wasn't certain, since four hands were everywhere upon her flesh and she was squirming so.

"Oh," She murmured, "I love you both-- so very much, so very much!"

And when Danny's mouth slipped wetly from her nipple to trace a path down her belly, Chad lifted his mouth to find and cover hers. Betty opened her lips and gave him her tongue, slashing her teeth against her husband's in growing eagerness.

Danny reached her navel and bored into it with the tip of her tongue, sending delicious spasms up her spine and spreading electric shocks into her vagina. Then he skidded lower and began to probe her mound, Betty reached down and worked her fingers into his hair, holding him tenderly until he slipped his tongue several times into her moist labia. Then she urged him up and aside.

"Darling--if you keep that up, I'll faint. I'm all wet inside now, all ready for your father's prick. Chad?"

"You'd better believe it," he answered, and swung over between her uptilted thighs.

"Just a second, dad," Danny said huskily. "I-- I'd like to guide it in."

Chad looked down into Betty's eyes and rubbed his hairy chest back and forth across the aching of her distended nipples. His ass was hiked, and he was bracing his weight upon elbows and knees. She turned her head to one side and twisted her neck so that she could look down and watch Danny's hand come trembling between his father's hairy thighs to wrap fingers around the thick and throbbing shaft.

Hand shaking, breath sobbing raggedly in his throat, her son guided the massive head of his father's prick into the wet and waiting slot of his mother's pussy. As Chad pushed it inside, spreading the elastic lips of her cunt, Danny's fingers slid back to the dangling balls and hesitated there for but a moment before drifting away.

"Hot and juicy," Chad grunted, pushing the full length and balllbat roundness of his cock home to the root inside her shuddering pussy. "That's how I like to sock my cock to you, - Betty-- right up to the balls! Ahhh, baby, you're as tight in the cunt as Linda, and almost as tight as Nikki, and are you hot inside, damned near boiling!"

"Oh Chad, Chad-- that's such a wonderful prick; so big and heavy, and it fills me up. Oh, I love to fuck you, dear--more so than ever now.

Stick it to me, sweet man; fuck me, fuck me!"

Danny said, "Yeah, daddy-- fuck her. Man' I really dig seeing that big prick slide in and out of mom's cunt. It's all greasy and shiny, and those balls cover the crack of her ass when you drive your cock deep. Oh wow, mother-- shake that sweet ass and hump it to him. Lift your legs and warp them around his back and ride up on your shoulders while he feeds all that heavy meat to you!"

She did just that, locked her ankles behind Chad's back and rolled her belly, feeling the huge head of her husband's prick as it reached the bottom of her slot and pushed against the cup of her cervix.

Chad panted: "You're hotter than you've been in years-- all bubbly in your cunt. You always were a great piece of ass, Betty, but now you're even better-- ahhh, baby, when you squeeze down on my prick like that-- oh yeah--soft ass and big tits and a blazing pussy."

Betty ground it to him, gyrated her belly and humped her vagina around his big piston, and said, "Ahh! Ooohh! And you're better, too. Ever since you screwed your daughters, you're the randiest, horniest man! Oh, fuck me deep, darling-- screw me long!"

He pounded his meat pole into her, sloshed it and crammed it into her cunt and she cried out that she was coming, coming! That's when her son leaned over and kissed her mouth.

"Mom--mom-- oh come, darling-- come, mother!"

"Yes, baby--I'm-- AHHHHH!"

And several quick strokes behind her, Chad stiffened out and released his foaming ejaculation into the ecstatic sheath of Betty's vagina. She felt the jetting of its hot thickness, the hosing of its stream, and moaned softly to her son: "Nnn-- now-- darling! He's coming into the right now!"

"Dad! Oh, dad, please--"

Bending her neck again, Betty could make out her son's hand tugging at this father's embedded penis, and she gave a roll of her ass, a backward twist that slipped Chad's still squirting cock from her wet and steamy cunt.

Her husband was startled, slowed in his reactions, and Betty rolled from him to throw one warm leg over her prone son, to catch his vibrant prick and to thrust it deeply into the liquidy slot of her creamy cunt, her freshly fucked cunt. Danny groaned and gave a might, twisting stroke that buried his cock into his mother's buttery pussy, that pushed it clear to the hilt and snugged his young balls into the cushion of her hairy mound.

"There! Oh wow--oh, it feels so good, so wild, so crazy inside. Ohh-- my father's semen is in there, hot and slippery, sticky and greasy in my mother's cunt-- oh-- oh!"

She tired to kiss him, but could not capture his mouth; his breath gushed fiercely into her lips and away. He clutched the cheeks of her ass and sent his long prick hammering into her- semen-filled pussy, slapped his meat quick and deep into her, groaning and humping for all he was worth. He wanted her so much, needed her so very much-- and she reveled in his hunger for her cunt, joyed in the heaving and surging of her son's rigid dick.

"I-- I'm fucking you, mother! Look, dad--I'm driving my cock home into my mother's sweet pussy--ramming my prick in and out of her juicy cunt--fucking my mother, fucking your wife-- fucking this pussy that's hot enough and rich enough for both of us! See my prick, daddy-- watch it pound into mom's snatch, and listen to the noise it makes-- so sloppy and good! Oh mom-- mom, tell me how you love my prick-- tell him!"

Betty was mounting her own swift drive toward another wild orgasm, rocking and seesawing upon her son's hard rod. "Oh yes- I love you, Danny! I love my handsome son's prick in my pussy-- -I love to have you fuck me! Oh Chad-- isn't it beautiful? Isn't it terrific, to see your son--our son--fuck me this way? Oh, look at how he uses this stiff young cock--he sticks me just like you do, darling--only he isn't you-- he's Danny, my son, my boy--oh-- fuck me and fuck me some more! Stick it to my hot cunt, you gorgeous little MOTHER FUCKER!"

Chad put both hands on her ass, helped her roll it and flex it, pushed his wife's ass forward so that her flaming cunt gulped at their son's prick, wiggled her cheeks to assist in giving as much ecstasy to both of them as was physically possible.

"Go!" he cried. "Oh Danny, Danny! Screw your mother-- ram that cock in her pussy where I just let go all my come. Fuck her, son--fuck her cunt, my cunt, your cunt. Yeah, yeah, -- your balls are flapping up into the crack of your mom's soft ass, and I can see how greasy your cock is. Screw her, fuck her, shove the meat to her--ah, ah, ah-- look how she's sucking and hunching, how she's riding your prick. She's about to come, - boy--your hot-ass mom is close to coming-- so feed her that hard prick and come with her. Yeah--yeah, go! Lay your mother, boy-- come with her-- come in her-- pack her full of your come so it can mix with mine!"

"Daddy-- mother! Oh-- ah--" Danny's ass blurred as he drove his cock home. He went, "uh-uh-uh! and let go a tremendous blast of semen into Betty's feverish pussy. It splashed the walls of her vagina and flooded the entrance to her womb; she felt the head of his prick expand and contract, felt even more of the precious male fluids wash her cunt.

She was so wet inside, so greasy and slippery; she hiked her ass and ground her belly into her son's, humping and screwing to reach for her own enchanted cresting, to make her own orgasm with her clitoris leaping and jerking. For the second time within a matter of a few short minutes, she came, and came gloriously, magnificently.

They collapsed together, mother and son, locked in each other's arms, his prick snugged by the jealous grasp of her cunt. Betty drifted and flowed, but knew it when her husband pressed to her from behind, when Chad lay down with them to shove his upright staff lengthwise into the feathery cleft of her buttocks. He caressed her ass, her back, her shoulders, and lifted her hair to kiss the nape of her neck. And all the while, his sturdy cock was fondling her buttocks.

Once again, there were three of them, only ow it was husband and wife and son-- or son, mother and father. Whichever way it was assembled, Betty thought, it was marvelous. She had enjoyed being eaten by Glenn and eating Danny; three were swinging there, but now was even better. She'd made it with Nikki and Linda, and now she was balling with Chad and Danny.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.